Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1494234 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by AMI3(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2021
qubie:

I have good news.
The product will smiles on your faces.

ARISETECH FEED ADDITIVE.

BENEFITS FOR A FISH FARMER

1. NO MORE CHANGE OF WATER IN THE. POND PERIODICALLY UNTIL THE FISH IS HARVESTED.

2. INCREASE WEIGHT GAIN OF FISH

3. THE WATER IN THE POND WILL NOT BE SMELLING ANYMORE.

4. THE OXYGEN LEVEL IN THE POND IS MAINTAINED OPTIMALLY FOR THE FISH TO GROW WELL.

How much?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Sejeje: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello house,This new weghing scale is for sale.Interested buyer should contact: 0 eight 148133165.Location is Ibadan

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_BpQA5oxo

This is a delivery process of our complete Extruder line ( Exclude Dry Mixer), a 30kva generator set and complete fish feed ingredients.

We are so excited about this and we will bring videos of the machines in operation.

You can contact if you want this set-up on your farm or Feedmill.
Contacts
BSPICE AGROENGINEERING COMPANY
TEL: +2347032165816
Email : bspicefishltd@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Get your quality catfish feeds here https://www.nairaland.com/6442175/catfish-fish-farmers at an affordable price

We produce and supply the following high quality sizes.

*3mm 15kg pelletized floating fish feed.
*4mm 15kg pelletized floating fish feed.
*6mm 15kg pelletized floating fish feed.
*8mm 15kg pelletized floating fish feed.
*8mm 15kg pelletized floating fish feed.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fish4wealth: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
HOW TO IDENTIFY SCAMMERS IN CATFISH FARMING

My responds to a group misleading post

A MONTH AND 23DAYS FROM FINGERLINGS (ONLY PICTURE)

"my fish are bigger than these within a week.. Lol"

He has simply answered the author ironically cos I presume he is a professional catfish farmer and he knows this is just nothing but a deception.. Many times I ignore to read this kind of misleading post but for the sake of the newbies who may fall PREY of these pre-motivated mischievous and heartless individuals who are bent in defrauding in disguise and tarnishing the hardwork of real catfish farmers and prosperity of the catfish industry, I'm seldomly persuaded to react.

It's a simple thing to know such mischievous posts.. Simply ask them the following :
1. what was the grammage of their fingerlings/juveniles at the point of stoking?
2. What was the quantity?
3. What type of ponds, size and how many?
4. What quantity of feed do they consume per day?
5. What quantity of feeds have they consume till date?

Let me stop here...

Do not blame the industry or anyone else apart of the scammer and your greedy naive self.....

Great farmer, Great nation...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
As unemployment remains persistent in the country many people are finding ways to be productive so they can live the life they desire. The good news is that you are not alone, some organisations are giving back to the society by empowering people most especially the youths.

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=LA015

Do you have a business? or you are planning to start one. By enrolling in this program you will be doing yourself a lot of good.

Some of the benefits include:

1. Free business name registration

2. You business will be visible on google (Google my business)

3. Access to market

4. Access to loans and grants

5. You will be assigned to a business development expert.

And many more.....

Hurry and register now. Less I forget you will be given free data during your period of learning. Goodluck!!

Register by clicking the verified activator link below

NB: I will see your name on my dashboard if you register through the link so I am going to guide you if needed.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opineflu(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Healthy hybrid catfish fingerlings for sale at an affordable price here in Lagos...pls contact me 08121734809 for healthy,strong,rugged hybrid fingerlings.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Sejeje: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Good day everyone.This fish farm is for sale
It is located behind BOVAS Fiing station Moniya Express Ibadan
0 eight 1 48133165

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by cattlefarming01: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
The quality of the water in your pond affects the growth and productivity of your catfish.

Without adequate management of water quality, catfish are prone to slow growth, diseases and death.

Most fish health problems occur because of poor water quality, overcrowding, dietary deficiencies leading to stress.

Maintaining the quality of water in your fish pond by using Fish - Zyme helps in prevention of catfish mortality and diseases, creating a stress free healthy environment for it to grow faster.

Fish - Zyme is highly effective in fish pond fertilization and pond conditioning, creating a near aquatic environment for the fish to thrive in the pond.

Fish - Zyme is the best way of maintaining quality water in ponds for fishes, ensuring adequate oxygen supply, reducing water pollution, increasing absorption of nutrient for faster growth in a short period of time.

Why You Should Use Fish -Zyme

Reduces the cost of feeding

Reduces water pollution

Increases oxygen content in pond

Enhances fish growth and weight in a short period.

Reduces rate of water change

Making profits in catfish production is guaranteed by using Fish - Zyme for pond fertilization and feed preparation.

How To Use

For Small Ponds : Simply dilute 1 bottle of Fish - Zyme into 20 litres of water and apply with every change of water, pour into 4 corners of the pond.

For Pond Fertilization : simply dilute 2 bottles into pond fill with water and allow for 72 hours wash and stock

For Feed Preparation : Simply add 20mls to 5kg of feed or sprinkle over the feed

For delivery of the product kindly contact us on +2348033492090 ( Call or WhatsApp)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gravid Mature Female Catfish Broodstock Available
Gravid and mature female catfish broodstock are always available, in various sizes, 1.2kg - 4kg.
Contact 0802-334-0270, whatsapp / call.

1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2021
Are you into agriculture or creative sector?

Application is still on for Lagos, Kano and Kaduna residents only. Be Transformed.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dejavumart3d: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2021
I need Broodstocks from 1.5kg above... Nasarawa abuja axis..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dejavumart3d: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Please were do you get your Broodstocks from within this axis
Olotu228:
[color=#000099][/color]
Great Fish Farmers, am new on this page. Emmanuel by name . I have 2500 Juvelines (Clarias) For Sale@#25 each. Location; Mararaba Abuja.

First shooters . Fishes are available for inspection before purchase. Contacts 08062512348 or 09036447826. WhatsApp 08179043998.
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning, does anyone here know the percentage protein of 9mm Blue crown feed?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2021
Cation:
Good morning, does anyone here know the percentage protein of 9mm Blue crown feed?
38% protein
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Gideon20:
38% protein

Thank you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by oscarvicto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Special greetings
Please kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 08063333215 if u can supply Unadulterated fish oil on a regular basis to phc. 08063333215
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cation:

Thank you
We also produce and supply quality and affordable catfish feeds.
https://www.nairaland.com/6283067/come-high-quality-extruded-cat-fish
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Female Catfish Broodstock - Gravid and Mature
Female catfish broodstock always available, in quality, quantity and sizes.
One of our broodstock banks is in the picture below.

Contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp / call.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ezekings1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
E-commerce in Agribusiness, how to do it right.
Turning Agriculture into business grin
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQABI8AgqBo[/embed]
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by goddyjay(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please I have 4 tons of 1-4kg for sale 08167412626 in Oyo axis
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by micgray100(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Sejeje:
Good day everyone.This fish farm is for sale
It is located behind BOVAS Fiing station Moniya Express Ibadan
0 eight 1 48133165

ASK WHY THE FARMER IS SELLING ... SURE IS BECAUSE FISH FARM BUSINESS NO LONGER VIABLE....

PLEASE, NEWBIES,,, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY IN FISH FARMING.... EXCEPT YOU SELLING FINGERLINGS, FISH FEED OR EQUIPMENTS.....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2021
Why say so?
micgray100:

ASK WHY THE FARMER IS SELLING ... SURE IS BECAUSE FISH FARM BUSINESS NO LONGER VIABLE....

PLEASE, NEWBIES,,, STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY IN FISH FARMING.... EXCEPT YOU SELLING FINGERLINGS, FISH FEED OR EQUIPMENTS.....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by waleyp(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2021
I sell oven smoked catfish
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
FISH FEEDS,EXTRUDER AND DRYING; WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A FISH FARMER/FEED-MILLER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qNKd-JLCU
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Mrbugatti101: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Please can i have your WhatsApp contact if you don't mind...
robonski15:
My fellow farmers and aspiring farmers fish business is no joke.. Its not what u toil with, its serious business.. Before u venture into it go and learn it practically.. Go to a good farm to see for youself.. Majority of the people that claim to be in the business are thieves.. They have sugar coated mouth to lure people into it and take their money...

I had to sqeeze out time to write this little piece for aspiring and practising farmers..

I am not here to sell any manual/books please.. Am here to answer any sort of question you need to know about catfish farming.. Feel free to ask me because I want the best for everybody,let's share ideas and make money together rather than exploiting people... So am all ears to your questions.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

visit www.agricnetwork.com to learn more about catfish farming business and also connect with other fish farmers. like us on [url]facebook.com/agricnetwork[/url]
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by winningfieldltd: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Very true
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by danilmo: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2021
micgray100:

Can u throw more light,
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Johnboom: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pls I need d WhatsApp number of Mr Soft. Thank you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by drexx(m): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning house please I heard that it takes about 10 bags of feed to feed 1000 tilapia fishes from fingerlings to 1kg. Please how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.