Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. (1384 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Bigsteveg(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
I was talking wit a friend recently about girls and he said he usually make his intentions known to the girl after lyk 3 or 4 visits/dates..wtf, i prefer sayin it the very first day and know where i stand immediately. Guys wot do you think?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Teddy2010(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
I tink d 1st day wil be too quick or sudden, d third day is ok by me too. But if I may ask wat intention re we talking abt? Is it proposal or intention 2 jst let her know u like re?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Askin her if she can be ur "d sugar in my tea"
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by eddy1977(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
@ poster
Would you please specify. What kind of intentions are we talking about here?

Marriage? Shagging? Banging? ....
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
After three years of following her around.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by chikeorji123(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Well if it's what l'm thinking..if it's girlfriend count me out! but courtship count me in!..intention? haba within 72hrs of seeing her.Another intention?..propose under 8months then finalise within 2yrs...Otherwise vacate for more serious guy to take over..time is money offcourse l need someone by side to manage it with me not a time wasted girlfriend...next?..
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Bigsteveg(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
eddy1977: @ poster
Would you please specify. What kind of intentions are we talking about here?

Marriage? Shagging? Banging? ....
i mean courtship
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Bigsteveg(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
tpacalipse: After three years of following her around.
haba
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by eddy1977(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Bigsteveg: i mean courtship

I would let her know as soon as possible. Like on the second date
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Popowaa: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2013
tpacalipse: After three years of following her around.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Mynd44: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2013
Let her know when you are totally sure of your emotions and after you have enough of her to make your decision
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2013
Maybe after 24yrs.

Sally called when she got the word,
She said: "I suppose you've heard -
About Alice".
Well I rushed to the window,
And I looked outside,
But I could hardly believe my eyes -
As a big limousine rolled up
Into Alice's drive...

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving,
Or where she's gonna go,
I guess she's got her reasons,
But I just don't want to know,
'Cos for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice.
Alice, who the Bleep is Alice

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...

Grew up together,
Two kids in the park,
Carved our initials,
Deep in the bark,
Me and Alice.
Now she walks through the door,
With her head held high,
Just for a moment, I caught her eye,
As a big limousine pulled slowly
Out of Alice's drive.

Oh, I don't know why she's leaving,
Or where she's gonna go,
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net }

To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
Now I gotta get used to not living next door to Alice...

Sally called back, asked how I felt,
She said: "I know how to help -
Get over Alice".
She said: "Now Alice is gone,
But I'm still here,
You know I've been waiting
For twenty-four years..."
And the big limousine disappeared...

I don't know why she's leaving,
Or where she's gonna go,

To tell her how I feel, and maybe get a second glance,
But I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice...

Now I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice...
Re: When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2013
Fvck first...Ask questions later cool.

(1) (Reply)

How Can one Get 6 Packs / Are U In That Relationship For Love Or Pity??! / How To Keep Ur Marriage Alive. Married /adult Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.