Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin (4271 Views)

That Moment When U Have Ur Dad @ The Groin / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Guys, What'll You Do If She Hits You In The Groin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
A close friend just called me to seek an advice on a situation that is presently setting his house on fire.
He just came back on a three week training program into the waiting arms of his ever loving wife who had promised him even on earth sexual treat the moment he gets to the house. This is actually the first time he will be away that long from his ever loving wife since they got married some months back.
As he was getting into the house without the opportunity to go anywhere the wife dragged him to the bedroom and decided to go down low on him which is his favourite sexual appetiser.
Gently she pulled down his trouser and the underwear going straight for his JT,with the first dip she came up with a brown colour long strand of female hair wrapped around his manhood. She gently pulled it out from his private area and the part stocked in her mouth, she showed it to her husband and quietly walked away with a killer look. Since then she hasnt said a word to my friend. Mind you her hair colour is jet black, so there is no mistaken. Pls your advise on how to tackle this prob before his house become scattered.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by aadetoyin(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
He obviously cheated on her na so he should just try to talk to her and apologize to his wife for his misdeed abi the hair jump enter him trouser ni?

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by obowunmi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
he didn't bath after a sexual act? gross!
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
And what was your friend's side of the story?

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by nikkyshyne(f): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Maybe he spread his undies on a line that has some human hair. You never can tell how coincidences happens undecided

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by 190: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
it could be a part of her hair,
hairs fall off everyday angry angry
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by tpia5: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
ew story.

the one i read ages ago, was about the wife who was welcoming her husband home with some mouth action.

as soon as she "unwrapped" the thing, and while putting her mouth to good use, she saw toilet roll [your guess is as good as mine as per how it got there or what it was used for].

since the woman was very sharp and instantly put two and two together, while the guy was enjoying and anticipating the grand finale, she bit him instead, very hard.

he quickly confessed, from the pain.

2 Likes

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by tpia5: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Justyaxx: And what was your friend's side of the story?

good question.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by DeBlunt: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
She set him up grin
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
There is a possIbility that he picked the hair from the hotel bed,he doesn't necessarily need to have a female company for that to happen.The chances of this is high when you sleep naked in hotel rooms.

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
aadetoyin: He obviously cheated on her na so he should just try to talk to her and apologize to his wife for his misdeed abi the hair jump enter him trouser ni?
A little too hasty, wouldn't you say?
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
I bet he weaved his JT hair grin
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well my friend actually hanged out with a lady who they merely hanged out in her room till late in the nite with a bit of caressing that never went beyond necking. But nothing serious. Now the dilemma. He has not gone all the way this happened he doesnt no what to admit. Was it to flirting or the real thing
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ 190
it couldnt have been part of hers since it is brown and hers jet black
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
He should now face the heat,I hope his wife will give him the worst of it.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by knockturnal(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
That the last BJ he will ever get from her. Oh yes, you can bet your willy on that!

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
De~Blunt:
She set him up grin
see some warp reasoning! grin

1 Like

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well wify has just called for a round table meeting at 6.30pm today at TFC Opebi cos she feels she might be tempted to pour hot oil or water on him at home.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Men. .men. . they never learn undecided now he is going to lose his family over what?
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by plendil: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
tpia@:
ew story.

the one i read ages ago, was about the wife who was welcoming her husband home with some mouth action.

as soon as she "unwrapped" the thing, and while putting her mouth to good use, she saw toilet roll [your guess is as good as mine as per how it got there or what it was used for].

since the woman was very sharp and instantly put two and two together, while the guy was enjoying and anticipating the grand finale, she bit him instead, very hard.

he quickly confessed, from the pain.

OUUUCHHH!! shocked shocked shocked

unfortunately, such confessions, obtained from torture are unreliable. grin
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by plendil: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
But OP was clearly sexuually uncontrollable zebra.

Since he already had a wife at home who would readily go down on him, what on earth was he looking for outside? Couldn't he just wait a few more days? It would have heightened the pleasure by the time he gets home.

The excuse - unacceptable of course - given by some men is that they are denied the pleasure at home so they had to get it elsewhere: 'blame the sexxually conservative wife who refused giving him BJ, not him'.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Now meeting is on chat from friend say it is gradually becoming storming
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by mabebe1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
oolumide: Well my friend actually hanged out with a lady who they merely hanged out in her room till late in the nite with a bit of caressing that never went beyond necking. But nothing serious. Now the dilemma. He has not gone all the way this happened he doesnt no what to admit. Was it to flirting or the real thing
its so obvious he cheated on her bt y i wonder. Few months into his mariage n his cheatin already. Smh 4 him cos he nor knw himself..
I knw she wil 4give him bt mk she show am pepper 1st
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Tell your friend to go to the nearest beauty shop and buy 32 inches peruvian hair of same colour and strand and put it within his luggage and then leave the house for a day, the wife will become uncomfortable and will start searching his luggage, make sure she sees the peruvian hair. Then on how the "peruvuan hair" got to his JT, i need to be consulted to air that.

3 Likes

Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by mobf: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
obowunmi: he didn't bath after a sexual act? gross!

Super gross! angry
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by tpia5: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
plendil:

OUUUCHHH!! shocked shocked shocked

unfortunately, such confessions, obtained from torture are unreliable. grin

very reliable when you just got home from a trip and had pieces of tissue paper stuck to your manliness.

and you know say your wife like mouth action pass [just like you], and will inspect the thing as soon as you get home.

i guess he was still groggy from the one he got outside, then reeling into the one waiting for him inside, anybody would be confused if transferring from one mouth action to the other in that manner.

maybe his thing has honey inside, with way women no gree make e rest.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by drnoel: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
aadetoyin: He obviously cheated on her na so he should just try to talk to her and apologize to his wife for his misdeed abi the hair jump enter him trouser ni?
People should try and think objectively. How would u start guessing he obviously cheated? What of if he has no idea how the hair got there? what of if he he used the same washing machine with other people (eg. The hotel he lodged could have dry cleaned his clothes)? What of if the hair was in the bed sheat of the hotel room and he slept naked? There are many what ofs, then only person who can answers the questions is ur friend. So please ask him directly "did u cheat on ur wife, are u cheating on her"? Had a similar case some years back and was able to prove that the guy in question didn't cheat. If was the washing machine he was using to washing his clothes while he was away (to which he is still grateful to me, cos I saved his marriage).
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well round table meeting just ended dying to hear verdict from friend.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by lacicrips(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
This guy is a liar. Nothing of such happened.
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by 190: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
oolumide: @ 190
it couldnt have been part of hers since it is brown and hers jet black

how can all the hair on her head be jet black
do u know all the color of the entire strands of hair on your head
abeg make she free the guy and stop bugging him uncessaarily jor undecided
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by Orikinla(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
He must have done it with a dirty prosti-tute and he is a dirty cheat.
angry
Re: A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin by oolumide: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ lacicrips what do u mean such never happened. May be u went with them to Tfc. But at least I provided venue. If u distract me again on this thread I will banish u from making comment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men- Female Student / BETWEEN Chelsea Vs Arsenal Slay Queen / My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.