Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37299 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Guys are calling you now you dey do strong head. In 10 years time you will start visiting Pastors saying you are inlucky with men

Don't mind her. She's still doing the normal pre-intimacy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

hahaha... scared? u should be grin
I see nothing to be scared of. You women are even too scared to choose
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ITbomb(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Guys are calling you now you dey do strong head. In 10 years time you will start visiting Pastors saying you are inlucky with men
u may have to return ur certificate.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

Don't mind her. She's still doing the normal pre-intimacy.
We all know her type. They form but they will start begging when you change it for them
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
I'm not doing strong anything. Lol, it's all jokes na grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin I can't woo more than one person
U dey fear rejection? Chickenlet! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Considering I don't have one, I have nothing to return. Now run along and go play with your willy as usual
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
grin grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOOOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is so Lame, it makes a person without legs look like he could compete with Bolt
iswearrigad!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is so Lame, it makes a person without legs look like he could compete with Bolt

And you mean? Please expantiate further... But in simpler English and no proverbs. Thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ITbomb(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
Just smile
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
**Yawns**

If Ada=girl and
Obi=Boy
what is Adaobi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey fear rejection? Chickenlet! tongue
grin I no get strength to woo more than one person. I'm still considering entering tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Considering I don't have one, I have nothing to return.
Then abort the one you are pursuing now , it's of no use
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
**Yawns**

If Ada=girl and
Obi=Boy
what is Adaobi?
I don't know. You tell me ?
Neduzze5:

Hahahahaha, funny you. But I'm seriously serious. And do you know my crime?

Keeping a lady waiting I guess?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

And you mean? Please expantiate further... But in simpler English and no proverbs. Thanks.
I don't understand English bro.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
I see nothing to be scared of. You women are even too scared to choose
im far from scared...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Then abort the one you are pursuing now , it's of no use
The only thing I am pursing right now is the plate of Amala and efo riro in front of me and that cannot be aborted.

Now put your head between your legs and kiss your ****
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
TEA esq™:

Keeping a lady waiting I guess?

My crime was that I was walking on the road in the middle of the night and pressing my phone.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't understand English bro.

Please face your easter food!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
hi teespice.. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Considering I don't have one, I have nothing to return. Now run along and go play with your willy as usual

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:
hi teespice.. wink

Are you the coordinator of this esoteric event or should we wait for Eze Promoe?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ITbomb(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
The only thing I am pursing right now is the plate of Amala and efo riro
Malnutrition can cause erratic typing , blindness and uncoordinated thinking , try and eat well before u login to Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
i woo maximus,my maxi maximus
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb:
Malnutrition can cause erratic typing , blindness and uncoordinated thinking , try and eat well before u login to Nairaland

You are so so right. Mynd_44, please heed to the doctor's prescription and eat!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

My crime was that I was walking on the road in the middle of the night and pressing my phone.

I see undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
TEA esq™:

I see undecided

Is that all you can say?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

Are you the coordinator of this esoteric event or should we wait for Eze Promoe?
u r not a lady..... ur job is to sit and hope someone picks u grin

ok, im not a coordinator or anything, im just trying to persuade d ladies to prove u guys wrong. am i overstepping my bounds? should i stop?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Teespice(f): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ gree-die, I am fine. Just there as a silent observer. Still thinking of who to woo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
So, with all the grammar LastApostle dey blow, no girl gree woo am.

Smh. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (69)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / How To Turn A Girl On Without Touching Her. / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.