Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37248 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Teespice: @ gree-die, I am fine. Just there as a silent observer. Still thinking of who to woo.
would ve urged u to think and pick so dt d ministry can move but i don't want to say one thing now and my oga at d top (neduzee5) ll say another.....

so just take ur tym, daz all
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

Is that all you can say?

Do you expect me to sympathize with you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Adim2 darlz how are You?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
TEA esq™:

Do you expect me to sympathize with you?

I see!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
TEA esq™:
Adim2 darlz how are You?

It's all about Adim. You couldn't even give me a chance.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
10 pages and not a single pick?

Gurls dulling guy's dance?

How eze POMO stays attentive dis time arnd
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

I see!!

Is that all u can say? tongue
Neduzze5:

I did give you a chance but you blew it tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

Hey neduzz not heart feelings. But its time u back off. Go woo adaobi

TEA esq™:
Adim2 darlz how are You?

My lovely jewel am good and you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hi Teespice aka Jenny

T gurl, zupp
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
adim2:
Hey neduzz not heart feelings. But its time u back off. Go woo adaobi

My lovely jewel am good and you?

HEART ? Hard? Heård hard?

Naw I'm confused
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Teespice(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ harddon, I am fine and you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
HARDDON:

Don't ĸпoω again mehn

My presence confuses him wink
Its called "TEA's effect"
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Teespice: @ harddon, I am fine and you?

I'm posh

Maybe a lil sleek

But puleez don't pick me . ℓ☺ℓz
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
TEA esq™:

*smiles gud to seee Ʊ e-protecting him

Hawt ballz effect we call it.

But puleez be warned, it tends to make men shoot easily @ your slight touch .

Rahahaha ha ha
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
HARDDON:

Naw I'm confused

Guy free wetin dem write for side of motor make u enter motor jor. No dey form grammar for us.

TEA esq™:

U have said it all my african queen
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
This iz gono be soo boring compared to d guys'
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
adim2:
Guy free wetin dem write for side of motor make u enter motor jor. No dey form grammar for us.

*With raised eyebrows interjects: you cud just Saч thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
HARDDON:

*smiles gud to seee Ʊ e-protecting him

Hawt ballz effect we call it.

But puleez be warned, it tends to make men shoot easily @ your slight touch .

Rahahaha ha ha

I see
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
Please oh, what's the meaning of
SMH?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
HARDDON:

*With raised eyebrows interjects: you cud just Saч thanks

Ok thanks.

@tea esq

Ur name is customised dat good and sexy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Teespice(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ harddon, I am tempted not to. U be woman this one you are saying "I am posh and a lil sleek". grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013

Eze, do u mind adding my name 2 d list of halL of fame.. She picked Me wink

Thank u

CausewahaLa, u r 1 helL of a chalLenger.. U did good smiley

Popowaa.. Thanks dear.. I'm waiting 4 u 2 upLoad ur picture wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hmmmm..
10 pages of chit chat..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ladies. Bring it on
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
dopeJemi:
Eze, do u mind adding my name 2 d list of halL of fame.. She picked Me wink

Thank u

CausewahaLa, u r 1 helL of a chalLenger.. U did good smiley

Popowaa.. Thanks dear.. I'm waiting 4 u 2 upLoad ur picture wink
She didn't say that in the thread, so she'll need to confirm this before i go ahead to put it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
She didn't say that in the thread, so she'll need to confirm this before i go ahead to put it.

She did.. Page50 in d men's D-day thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
U forgot 2legit2qwt, he is the most romantic...he promised to take me to ghost schools in the delta state and see the world in a vehicle with 3 wheels angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
As per the D-day, its still infinite, because from my past experience, the lady's audition is always slow that the men's audition.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: As per the D-day, its still infinite, because from my past experience, the lady's audition is always slow that the men's audition.
young man, where.is the trending list
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Odikwa serious o, but, it would be more tantalising if una show una pinchures for here giving that must babes are visual beings.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
they need incentives like fine face and packs

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (69)

Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.