Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Muhammad cannot be the Comforter - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad cannot be the Comforter (6864 Views)

Who Is The Comforter Jesus Promised / Mohammed Is Not The Comforter / Why Do Muslims Think That The Comforter Jesus Christ Promised Is Muhammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2013
when brethren was mentioned in deut 2:4 the author put Esau there to clearly show wat he meant.

you scan the bible and check to see whether the arabs are once called Isreal brethren (i know yu wunt do this)
lanrexlan: Brother,brethren can be used in two ways.Brethren mentioned in deutrenonmy 17;15 is brethren of the jewish people,among themselves.The brethren used in deuteronomy 18;18-19 is the brethren of the ancenstral brothers of the jewish people,not among themselves..

Deuteronomy 17:15 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one , from among thy brethren , shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. <<
Deuteronomy 18:18 King James Version (KJV)
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren , like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

am quite sure u understand english.
is there a difference between the first "among thy brethren" and the second one. is it not the same sentence.

i dont know wat to say about yu seriosly. yu have disappointed me bigtime. yu have allowed desperation to cloud your reasoning. is this wat yu say. the same word used in the same sentence spoken to the same people from the same person means differenr things. haba this is the height of desperation. among thy brethren when used with a "king" means among Isrealites. that same among thy brerhren wen used with a "prophet" means non jew. am dumbfounded at the height yu can get to.

bro do yu see that its the same word. among thy brethren. how can they mean different things in just a space of how many verses.

among thy brethren, king means jew.
among thy brethren, prophet means non jew. ha

SMHHFY (Shaking My Head Heavily for You)
this is just dumfounding as in i dont just know wat to make of u. the same sentence just a diference of office king and prophet makes it differnt. is this how you read your quran. you dash meaning to a word and later wen you find that same word used in the same context you dash it another meaning.

do yu realise that the king and the prophet has EXACTLY the same criteria which is "among thy brethren"

[If the prophet from among thy brethren is a non jew then a king with the same criteria among thy brethren is a non jew.] but

[if the king from among thy brethren is a jew then a prophet with the same criteria among thy brethren is also a jew]

SMHBFY Kai wonders they say will neva end.
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: the Prophet?” [John 1: 25]The priests were expecting three people as prophesied by their books, so they asked about Christ, Elijah and ‘the Prophet’. So who is ‘the Prophet’ they are referring to here?This cannot be a reference to Jesus because he is the Christ.‘The prophet’ must certainly be someone else.
i saw this and i was wondering. SO WHY DO MUSLIMS CALL JESUS A PROPHET if he is just a messiah and not the prophet. they shud be calling him the messiah and not prophet na. funny
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2013
hey Lanrexlan i saw yu viewing this thread just now. see there is nothing wrong with acknowledging truth wen yu see it and move on. u dnt have to keep defending falsehood. the truth is this

WHAT APPLIES TO THE FIRST "AMONG THY BRETHREN" APPLIES TO THE SECOND ONE ALSO. AS BOTH ARE THE SAME STATEMENTS

FALSEHOOD/SELF DECEPTION IS TO dash one statement one meaning and dash the same not just similar wordings but direct exact same words used in the same context a different meaning.

i rest my case
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Mintayo][/quote]thanks.
@ proo212 thanks

our job is just to show truth
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2013
deSika:
when brethren was mentioned in deut 2:4 the author put Esau there to clearly show wat he meant.

you scan the bible and check to see whether the arabs are once called Isreal brethren (i know yu wunt do this)

Deuteronomy 17:15 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one , from among thy brethren , shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. <<
Deuteronomy 18:18 King James Version (KJV)
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren , like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

am quite sure u understand english.
is there a difference between the first "among thy brethren" and the second one. is it not the same sentence.

i dont know wat to say about yu seriosly. yu have disappointed me bigtime. yu have allowed desperation to cloud your reasoning. is this wat yu say. the same word used in the same sentence spoken to the same people from the same person means differenr things. haba this is the height of desperation. among thy brethren when used with a "king" means among Isrealites. that same among thy brerhren wen used with a "prophet" means non jew. am dumbfounded at the height yu can get to.

bro do yu see that its the same word. among thy brethren. how can they mean different things in just a space of how many verses.

among thy brethren, king means jew.
among thy brethren, prophet means non jew. ha

SMHHFY (Shaking My Head Heavily for You)
this is just dumfounding as in i dont just know wat to make of u. the same sentence just a diference of office king and prophet makes it differnt. is this how you read your quran. you dash meaning to a word and later wen you find that same word used in the same context you dash it another meaning.

do yu realise that the king and the prophet has EXACTLY the same criteria which is "among thy brethren"

[If the prophet from among thy brethren is a non jew then a king with the same criteria among thy brethren is a non jew.] but

[if the king from among thy brethren is a jew then a prophet with the same criteria among thy brethren is also a jew]

SMHBFY Kai wonders they say will neva end.
Brother desika,really surprised sha.The mistake you made is 'THY AND THEIR'.The word ''THY BRETHREN'' was used in deuteronomy 17;15,the word ''THEIR BRETHREN'' was used in deuteronomy 18;18-19.Brother,don't muddle it up.Let's analysis first ''THY BRETHREN'',THY means according to Collins Dictionary ''associated in some way with 'YOU'.What's the meaning of 'THEIR BRETHREN,THEIR means associated in some way with the the people(them)in general,NOT including the SPEAKER or the PEOPLE addressed.
'THY BRETHREN' as used in deuteronomy 17;15 means associated with the jewish people only(You).What about 'THEIR BRETHREN' as used in deuteronomy 18;18-19,it means associated with the jewish people(in general) EXCLUDING the jewish people(people addressed)and the speaker(GOD).Abraham(pbuh)had two sons;Isaac(pbuh) and Ismael(pbuh),both are brothers(brethren),therefore their offsprings will be brethren of one another.In deuteronomy 18;18-19,they excluded the jewish people,that means the prophet prophesied will be from the people associated with them(jewish people)but not from them(jewish people).That's the arabs(they are associated with the jewish people,I explained that).
The second time you will disappoint me brother desika,you've allowed your rebuttal and unwillingness to agree that muhammed(pbuh)is the prophet prophesied in that verse cloud your reasoning.

SMHHFYT(Shaking My Head Heavily For You Too).I'm dumbfounded also,less I forget you haven't reply to my other claims....Peace brother.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother desika,really surprised sha.The mistake you made is 'THY AND THEIR'.The word ''THY BRETHREN'' was used in deuteronomy 17;15,the word ''THEIR BRETHREN'' was used in deuteronomy 18;18-19.Brother,don't muddle it up.Let's analysis first ''THY BRETHREN'',THY means according to Collins Dictionary ''associated in some way with 'YOU'.What's the meaning of 'THEIR BRETHREN,THEIR means associated in some way with the the people(them)in general,NOT including the SPEAKER or the PEOPLE addressed.
'THY BRETHREN' as used in deuteronomy 17;15 means associated with the jewish people only(You).What about 'THEIR BRETHREN' as used in deuteronomy 18;18-19,it means associated with the jewish people(in general) EXCLUDING the jewish people(people addressed)and the speaker(GOD).Abraham(pbuh)had two sons;Isaac(pbuh) and Ismael(pbuh),both are brothers(brethren),therefore their offsprings will be brethren of one another.In deuteronomy 18;18-19,they excluded the jewish people,that means the prophet prophesied will be from the people associated with them(jewish people)but not from them(jewish people).That's the arabs(they are associated with the jewish people,I explained that).
The second time you will disappoint me brother desika,you've allowed your rebuttal and unwillingness to agree that muhammed(pbuh)is the prophet prophesied in that verse cloud your reasoning.

SMHHFYT(Shaking My Head Heavily For You Too).I'm dumbfounded also,less I forget you haven't reply to my other claims....Peace brother.
if i told u dat i was not expecting this 'thy' and 'their' comparism i wud be lieing.

and clearly you fell for another folly.
u nid to reason well about a point before yu put it out.

now wu is 'thy' referring to
wu is 'their' referring to

are they same or differnt people

let me help yu answer
wu is thy referring to
answer Jews
wu is thier referring to
answer Jews

let me break it down for you
ever heard of 1st 2nd and 3rd person in English. check out a english text close to u

ok lets use 'you' instead of 'thy'. 'thy' is old english and simply means you.

if i use 'you' in a statement it means am talking directly to you(the people). if i use 'their' it means am talking to someone about the same you(the people)

clearly its the same peolpe am talking about in both cases. only that in the first place i am talking directly while in the second one i am talking to someelse about the same you.

i cant beleive am saying all this. do u wonder why i said am quite sure yu understand english in my post.

thy and thier does not change anything. we are still talking about same people isrealites.

now read this
Deuteronomy 18:15 King James Version (KJV)
The L ORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

did yu see thy in this verse.
now how do u explain this one. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2013
hope yu can clearly see yur despration now in deut 18:15
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2013
deSika: if i told u dat i was not expecting this 'thy' and 'their' comparism i wud be lieing.

and clearly you fell for another folly.
u nid to reason well about a point before yu put it out.

now wu is 'thy' referring to
wu is 'their' referring to

are they same or differnt people

let me help yu answer
wu is thy referring to
answer Jews
wu is thier referring to
answer Jews

let me break it down for you
ever heard of 1st 2nd and 3rd person in English. check out a english text close to u

ok lets use 'you' instead of 'thy'. 'thy' is old english and simply means you.

if i use 'you' in a statement it means am talking directly to you(the people). if i use 'their' it means am talking to someone about the same you(the people)

clearly its the same peolpe am talking about in both cases. only that in the first place i am talking directly while in the second one i am talking to someelse about the same you.

i cant beleive am saying all this. do u wonder why i said am quite sure yu understand english in my post.

thy and thier does not change anything. we are still talking about same people isrealites.

now read this
The L ORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

did yu see thy in this verse.
now how do u explain this one. hehehe
Hahahahahahahaha,don't worry I understood you now.'DETERMINERS' don't matter in English language again,for example If I say 'This is HIS book' and 'This is HER BOOK'.What's 'HIS and HER' referring to,book of course but of different meaning.Same with 'thy and their',I gave you the meaning of both.You don't wanna admit and no problem about that,answer the next questions....Peace brother

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Hahahahahahahaha,don't worry I understood you now.'DETERMINERS' don't matter in English language again,for example If I say 'This is HIS book' and 'This is HER BOOK'.What's 'HIS and HER' referring to,book of course but of different meaning.Same with 'thy and their',I gave you the meaning of both.You don't wanna admit and no problem about that,answer the next questions....Peace brother
SMH i gues yu still have some english lessons to do.

so before yu keep deluding yourself with thy and their

i showed yu another verse. but yu overlooked it. here it is again. atleast it doesnt have 'their' to confuse yu

The L ORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of [/b] thy [/b] brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

my friend here we have the same thy used. a king among thy brethren and a prophet among thy brethren has the same criteria which is "among thy brethren" so both must come from either non jews or only jews.

#am not here to just keep going round in arguments. am here to show something. and thats what am doing presently with you. i understand that you are a muslim ane it will be dificult for u to accept that yu are wrong. but my dear i must say atleast i have tried to explain things to you. this 'thy' issue is the main hanging point of this deut stuff. and i want yu to see it.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Hahahahahahahaha,don't worry I understood you now.'DETERMINERS' don't matter in English language again,for example If I say 'This is HIS book' and 'This is HER BOOK'.What's 'HIS and HER' referring to,book of course but of different meaning.Same with 'thy and their',I gave you the meaning of both.You don't wanna admit and no problem about that,answer the next questions....Peace brother

i showed yu another verse. but yu overlooked it. here it is again. atleast it doesnt have 'their' to confuse yu

my friend here we have the same thy used. a king among thy brethren and a prophet among thy brethren has the same criteria which is "among thy brethren" so both must come from either non jews or only jews.

#am not here to just keep going round in arguments. am here to show something. and thats what am doing presently with you. i understand that you are a muslim ane it will be dificult for u to accept that yu are wrong. but my dear i must say atleast i have tried to explain things to you. this 'thy' issue is the main hanging point of this deut stuff. and i want yu to see it.
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2013
deSika:

No more arguments o,answer the next question,the prophet is a jew abi,then who's he? Because there are many jewish prophet after moses(pbuh),don't prolong it...PEACE

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2013
you have a really long way to go. seriously

when yu say he
wu does 'he' refer to
a boy ofcos
wu does 'she' refer to
a girl of cos

now before yu reply. think about this

wu does thy refer to
Isrealites
wu does their refer to
Isrealites
can yu really answer these

does thy refer to somebody else
does their refer someone else

wu is the 'thy' and wu is the 'their' can yu answer.
simple question for yu to think about.

once you know that thy and their are pronouns you would know that they are used to replace a noun.

now can yu try replacing thy and their with the nouns you rhink they represent.

u see i take a lot of time to explain and ask yu questions so yu can understand the text better. if yu can do yourself the favor of answering those questioms for urself am sure u wud see the answers

thank yu
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2013
lanrexlan: No more arguments o,answer the next question,the prophet is a jew abi,then who's he? Because there are many jewish prophet after moses(pbuh),don't prolong it...PEACE
nah not until yu agree that both statements having same criteria "among thy brethren" mean same thing. i want to be sure am making progress with you. as i always say am not here for arguments am here to show understanding.

does among thy brethren (prophet) and among thy brethren (king) mean same thing.
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2013
deSika:
nah not until yu agree that both statements having same criteria "among thy brethren" mean same thing. i want to be sure am making progress with you. as i always say am not here for arguments am here to show understanding.

does among thy brethren (prophet) and among thy brethren (king) mean same thing.
Lolz,you making progress with me? Can't help laughing,I have made detailed explanation about it,but it seems you don't want to accept arabs are brethrens of jews and no problem.Just read some of your topics and people comments about you,not that impressive.But go on and answer my question,who's the prophet in deuteronomy 18;18,it's a direct question...Peace

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 3:15am On May 15, 2013
lanrexlan: Lolz,you making progress with me? Can't help laughing,I have made detailed explanation about it,but it seems you don't want to accept arabs are brethrens of jews and no problem.Just read some of your topics and people comments about you,not that impressive.But go on and answer my question,who's the prophet in deuteronomy 18;18,it's a direct question...Peace
if i tell yu that uv got problems u wunt agree. but seriously u do.
am not the one that wrote the bible. the text is out there. i am not adding any interpretations that are absent to the bible. (the bible does not mention arabs in that book. yu are the one addin it). i am trying to show yu that an exact wording 'among thy brethren' exist somewhere else in that same book in deut 17:5. and this one would help you understand this other deut 18:18 statement

1. uv not shown where arabs are referred to as brethren of Isrealites in the bible. am sure yu saw were Esau was called brethren.

2. there are two statements both say among thy brethren you choose one to mean non jew and choose the other to mean jews. now wat else is self deception apart from this

3. you wanted to hang on 'their' to show a difference so as to allow for your notion but i showed you another verse that talks about the same prophet that used 'thy' deut 18:15 but seems hard for you to acknowledge it.

yes yu are wrong and you know it. inasmuch as two places say among thy brethren and you say one means non jew and the other jew.

4. to also help you with understanding 'thier' (even though i have showed you another verse where thy is used). i asked you to tell me what noun you would use to replace the pronouns 'thy' and 'their'. are they talking about a different set of people or does 'thy' and 'their' mean the Isrealites. but you cant still answer. (simple basic english). let me put it in anotherway. wu is the thy in 'among thy brerhren' and wu is 'their' in 'among their brethren'. thy and their are the isrealites. so it still boils down to Isrealites brethren in both statements
my friend like i said am not into arguments.
~Am satisfied with the fact that you have seen where thy and thier is used for that same prophet stuff.
~ i am satisfied that you have seen that if a king from among thy brethren should be a jew then a prophet from among that same brethren should also be a jew. but where the king from among thy brethren is a non jew then this can lead us to conclude that the prophet from that brethren can be a non jew.
~i am satisfied that you can not show where arabs are referred to as brethren of the isrealites in the bible but you can show where Esaus descendants are called Isreal's brethren.
peace. shalom. salaam
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 3:51am On May 15, 2013
But go on and answer my question,who's the prophet in deuteronomy 18;18,it's a direct question...Peace
my threads op says Mohamed was not prophesied in the Johns gospel.
LagosShia comes in with a series of copy paste stuffs that one does not know the beginning and the end of and then off he goes. never to come back.
Vedaxcool the only person that attempts my op head on. but then runs away as he began to understand it
Thaba comes in, does not even have a SINGLE word About the op and then flees. could not muster up one rebuttal
Talktomee comes with his book of barnabas but then again as is usual of others before him flees not being able to withstand the truth.
then finally comes Lanrexlan dodging the op takes us to deutronomy instead of John. he makes his point i show him where he is wrong. he cant seem to answer some questions. wunt admit he is wrong but wants us to divert into another diversionary bla bla.

now bro. if you can accept that The prophet as well as the king both having the same criteria that is 'among thy brethen' clearly spelt out in the bible is a jew. then we can move on from there.

we have to finish with primary sxhool before advancing to secondary school. thats how sensible people discuss

just in case you are still in doubt. here are your pointers. they are taken directly from the bible. no addition
1. among thy brethren is used for both king and prophet. so both must say the same thing [jews or non jews. the king part gives us a clue to the answer]
2. arabs are not found in those texts. u r adding wats not in the bible.
3. d other usage of brethren for Isrealites are clearly spelt out. in the case of Esau its clearly mentioned. no case of arabs
4. deutronomy is a book of law to the Isrealites, for the Isrealites. therefore no very important office as prophet would be expected from non jews. if other important religous offices such as kings, priests, levites etc are exclusively jewish then prophet is not excluded
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2013
[quote author=deSika]

you want me to school you on your religion. i will gladly do just that
[3:46] When the angels said, 'O Mary, God gives thee glad tidings of a son through a Word from Him; his name shall be the MESSIAH , Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;
[5:76] The MESSIAH, son of Mary, was only a Messenger; surely Messengers like unto him had passed away before him. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food. See how We explain the Signs for their good, and see how they are turned away.

[9:31] They have taken their priest and their monks for lords besides Allah. And so have they taken the MESSIAH, son of Mary. And they were not commanded but to worship the One God. There is no God but He. Holy is He far above what they associate with Him!

yes i said it ! tthey only misquote quran.

i intensionally ask you to show me where muhammad (pbuh) say that.
now ! you are now quoting word of Allah.

point of correction! i do know that jesus was called messiah in quran by allah. dont said muhamaad said it . quran is word of ALLAH. DID U GET THAT?

now ,question is that did u believe in the ayat u just quoted? becos that ayat is telling you that you should not worship jesus.

read it again:

[9:31] They have taken their priest and their monks for lords besides Allah. And so have they taken the MESSIAH, son of Mary. And they were not commanded but to worship the One God. There is no God but He. Holy is He far above what they associate with Him!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 5:48am On May 15, 2013
Mintayo:

well done desika...you are doing a fine job;i can see that talk2me is here(that guy is a funny dude,doesnt think well at all); lanre is alittle bit mature but he is too desperate...so desperate that they don't knw that there trying to put mohammed in those words of Jesus NEGATES the authenticity of the quran,allah and mohammed...smh.

I am not trying to take u back but they are so blind to so many things-

John 14:26...(NLT)
But when the Father sends the advocate as my REPRESENTATIVE-that is the HOLY SPIRIT- He will remind you of everything i have told you!

From above
1. Is there anything like FATHER in the quran? Does muslims or mohammed recognize the FATHER?
2. Advocates means-counsellor,helper,intercessor,strenghtner(is mohammed any of those?)
3.REPRESENTATIVE- did mohamed come to represent Jesus? Did he speak for Jesus? Did Jesus send mohammed?did he come representing Jesus?
(these are deep questions that talk2me's book of barnabas cannot even answer).

John 16:14
He will bring me glory by telling you whatever He recieves from me.

Did mohammed come to give Jesus glory?
Does that mean mohammed received from Jesus?

(like i said before,i am not trying to take u back but these are deep questions that sentiments or emotions can't solve)
bolean
shalom.

see this funny dude !

you are here again.

so u have come here to learn a lesson from ur oga

waiting for u there !

dont forget to ask him what we ask u there grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2013
deSika:
my threads op says Mohamed was not prophesied in the Johns gospel.
LagosShia comes in with a series of copy paste stuffs that one does not know the beginning and the end of and then off he goes. never to come back.
Vedaxcool the only person that attempts my op head on. but then runs away as he began to understand it
Thaba comes in, does not even have a SINGLE word About the op and then flees. could not muster up one rebuttal
Talktomee comes with his book of barnabas but then again as is usual of others before him flees not being able to withstand the truth.
then finally comes Lanrexlan dodging the op takes us to deutronomy instead of John. he makes his point i show him where he is wrong. he cant seem to answer some questions. wunt admit he is wrong but wants us to divert into another diversionary bla bla.

now bro. if you can accept that The prophet as well as the king both having the same criteria that is 'among thy brethen' clearly spelt out in the bible is a jew. then we can move on from there.

we have to finish with primary sxhool before advancing to secondary school. thats how sensible people discuss

just in case you are still in doubt. here are your pointers. they are taken directly from the bible. no addition
1. among thy brethren is used for both king and prophet. so both must say the same thing [jews or non jews. the king part gives us a clue to the answer]
2. arabs are not found in those texts. u r adding wats not in the bible.
3. d other usage of brethren for Isrealites are clearly spelt out. in the case of Esau its clearly mentioned. no case of arabs
4. deutronomy is a book of law to the Isrealites, for the Isrealites. therefore no very important office as prophet would be expected from non jews. if other important religous offices such as kings, priests, levites etc are exclusively jewish then prophet is not excluded
Brother,none of my muslim brothers ran away.When they noticed that it's a waste of time replying you,that's why they leave you to wander blindly in your error.All of them replied you accordingly.If it's not deuteronomy again,then answer my question about the gospel of john...Peace

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2013
[quote author=talk2me006][/quote]now tell me. all the things that are in the quran. was it not Allah that told Mohamed. or did Allah tell him and then he kept it to himself. now tell me when Allah said those did Mohamed not voice it out to his followers. or does Mohamed not follow his Allah again

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
i still find it more interesting that yu find my points as errors.

I said
1. Jesus promises his disciples a comforter. Mohamed does not show up to these exact disciples. he does not show up even among later generation disciples. he shows up among pagans
[and yu consider this error]

2. the comforter according to the text (am not the author of the text) will live INSIDE People.
Mohamed does not live inside people [and yu consider this error]

3. the comforter was to live forever.
then your freinds twist their mouth and say Mohameds message is still with us.
and then i ask them. who is to live forever. is it the comforter or the comforters message. ofcoss they dont have anything to say. if Mohamed was the comforter he wud have lived for ever as it was the comforter who was to live forever.

all these yu call errors. dat caused yur friends to leave me in my error kwo.
am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by proo212(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2013
Pride is a really bad thing.....Sad
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 2:47am On May 16, 2013
so its Lanrexlans turn to flee now. dats good. taking after your friends right. after seeing the truth yu run.

it was a pleasure enlightening all yu guys.

*#~~ Desika. ......presenting commonsense wisdom and truth
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 5:12am On May 16, 2013
deSika: so its Lanrexlans turn to flee now. dats good. taking after your friends right. after seeing the truth yu run.

it was a pleasure enlightening all yu guys.

*#~~ Desika. ......presenting commonsense wisdom and truth
Lolz,flee from what? I'm asking you about gospel of john 1;25,you can't reply.I also asked who was propheised in deuteronomy 18;18-19,you start up some stupid claims,you can't differentiate between determiners.......Peace

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2013
Funny how when muslims cannot refute a claim they resort to calling it "silly claims"

1. U think that the presence of 'thier' in deut 18:18 makes it difernt from deut 17:15 then i showed you deut 18:15 where 'thy' is used. [you have not said anythinng about deut 18: 15]

2. I asked you to show me where Arabs are mentioned in the bible as brethren to Isreal [you have not answered]

3. I dont remember Muhammad going to Isreal to carry out prophetic duties there or was he supposed to be a prophet to the jews inabsentia. If Muhammad was the prophesied prophet like Moses. Moses was a prophet to the jews a prophet like him should also be a prophet to the jews too. Was he a prophet to the jews from Saudi Arabia

I wud oblige you to answer the above and others from my earlier posts before we go on to other verses. Dont worry i will answer your questions shortly. It doesnt make sense that we just abandon one verse (a verse that you yourself brought) just like that and move on to another.

So going on to answer you on who the prophet is in deut 18:18 and john 1:25

By now it should be clear that deut 18:18 uses same "among thy brethren" as deut 17:15 does for king. Therefore this helps us to understand that since a king should come from among the 12 brothers then the prophet should come from among the 12 brethren too. This is what among thy brethren means. Yes it means among yourselves, the 12 of you.

So moving on
You may want to say that the prophet being a jew would have been any other jewish prophet before Jesus came. But if we engage in a little reasoning we will get a clearer picture of the whole thinng

1. First, we discover that these jews were asking fellow jews whether they were the expected prophets. If they were expecting non jewish prophets they would not be asking jews. Do you understand

2. Secondly, the fact that these people were still asking about the expected prophet tells us that the expected prophet had not yet come. Ooch. This is so very important for you to know. If the expected prophet had come they would not be asking about him again. THIS ELIMINATES EVERY OTHER JEWISH PROPHET WHO CAME BEFORE JESUS AS BEING FIT TO BE THE EXPECTED PROPHET

3. Now lets read a testimony about Jesus in the bible. John 6: 14

John 6: 14 kjv
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

So there you have it. Jesus is the prophet.
Phew! O boy its not easy typing all these things o and in the end, these guys will still not accept the truth shown. O God help us all

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2013
deSika:
Funny how when muslims cannot refute a claim they resort to calling it "silly claims"

1. U think that the presence of 'thier' in deut 18:18 makes it difernt from deut 17:15 then i showed you deut 18:15 where 'thy' is used. [you have not said anythinng about deut 18: 15]

2. I asked you to show me where Arabs are mentioned in the bible as brethren to Isreal [you have not answered]

3. I dont remember Muhammad going to Isreal to carry out prophetic duties there or was he supposed to be a prophet to the jews inabsentia. If Muhammad was the prophesied prophet like Moses. Moses was a prophet to the jews a prophet like him should also be a prophet to the jews too. Was he a prophet to the jews from Saudi Arabia

I wud oblige you to answer the above and others from my earlier posts before we go on to other verses. Dont worry i will answer your questions shortly. It doesnt make sense that we just abandon one verse (a verse that you yourself brought) just like that and move on to another.

So going on to answer you on who the prophet is in deut 18:18 and john 1:25

By now it should be clear that deut 18:18 uses same "among thy brethren" as deut 17:15 does for king. Therefore this helps us to understand that since a king should come from among the 12 brothers then the prophet should come from among the 12 brethren too. This is what among thy brethren means. Yes it means among yourselves, the 12 of you.

So moving on
You may want to say that the prophet being a jew would have been any other jewish prophet before Jesus came. But if we engage in a little reasoning we will get a clearer picture of the whole thinng

1. First, we discover that these jews were asking fellow jews whether they were the expected prophets. If they were expecting non jewish prophets they would not be asking jews. Do you understand

2. Secondly, the fact that these people were still asking about the expected prophet tells us that the expected prophet had not yet come. Ooch. This is so very important for you to know. If the expected prophet had come they would not be asking about him again. THIS ELIMINATES EVERY OTHER JEWISH PROPHET WHO CAME BEFORE JESUS AS BEING FIT TO BE THE EXPECTED PROPHET

3. Now lets read a testimony about Jesus in the bible. John 6: 14

John 6: 14 kjv
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

So there you have it. Jesus is the prophet.
Phew! O boy its not easy typing all these things o and in the end, these guys will still not accept the truth shown. O God help us all
Your problem is very conc.They asked their fellow Jews about three people that were prophesied in their scriptures.Does their scripture arranged these people accordingly? No,they asked John,the baptist(pbuh)about the first one,he said he wasn't elijah.They asked him about the second person,He said he wasn't the CHRIST.Then finally,the third person THE PROPHET,He said he wasn't either.How can THE PROPHET be CHRIST[/b]again when [b]CHRIST[/b]has already been mentioned? Can't you reason at all?
That's the reason [b]THE PROPHET
is another person entirely different from ELIJAH AND CHRIST.That's the reason I referred you to the prophecy in deuteronomy 18;18-19,where God promised moses(pbuh) to raise a Prophet from among THEIR BRETHREN[/b]unto like moses(pbuh).Meaning [b]THE PROPHET promised will be similar to moses(pbuh).
I don't even know your problem,why can you nullify all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh) and decided to choose Jesus(pbuh)only? If you choose Jesus(pbuh) because he was Jew and prophet and Moses(pbuh)was also a Jew and a Prophet,then Jesus is similar to moses,where do you put all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh)?John,the
Baptist,Joshua,etc(peace be upon them all)? They also fit into the prophecy because they were Jews and also a Prophet like Jesus.But the prophecy singled out a Prophet unto like Moses(pbuh),and I took my time to give you all the similarities between Muhammed(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh),that makes both of them very similar.I prove to you how the arabs where the brethren of the jews,you ignored it.It's not a must you accept,see you next time.
Salam alaikum.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2013
you say
How can THE PROPHET be CHRIST[/b]again when [b]CHRIST [/b]has already been mentioned?
now am going to ask you these questions. do a me a favor and answer

1. do muslims call Jesus a prophet
yes or no
2. this Jesus that muslims say is a prophet is he also the christ
yes or no
3. how can Jesus be the christ and also be called a prophet by muslims
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2013
you say
lanrexlan:
why can you nullify all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh) and decided to choose Jesus (pbuh)only? If you choose Jesus(pbuh) because he was Jew and prophet and Moses(pbuh)was also a Jew and a Prophet,then Jesus is similar to moses,where do you put all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh)?John,the Baptist,Joshua,etc(peace be upon them all)? They also fit into the prophecy because they were Jews and also a Prophet like Jesus.
are you sure you unnderstand english. i didnt choose to eliminate other prophets before Jesus i only showed you why.

now why would they be asking that question if the expected prophet had already come.

can you ask me whether the forthcoming december is december 2012. you cant becos its already come and gone. the same with the jews asking about the prophet if the prophet had already come.

now thats the truth man.
i understand how it feels whenn you have be shownn that what you have been taught is wrong. but thank God for the ability to reason independently and thats what i bring to you. for you to start reasoning independently

deSika says salaam

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
you say
lanrexlan:
why can you nullify all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh) and decided to choose Jesus (pbuh)only? If you choose Jesus(pbuh) because he was Jew and prophet and Moses(pbuh)was also a Jew and a Prophet,then Jesus is similar to moses,where do you put all other Jewish prophets after Moses(pbuh)?John,the Baptist,Joshua,etc(peace be upon them all)? They also fit into the prophecy because they were Jews and also a Prophet like Jesus.
are you sure you unnderstand english. i didnt choose to eliminate other prophets before Jesus i only showed you why.

now why would they be asking that question if the expected prophet had already come.

can you ask me whether the forthcoming december is december 2012. you cant becos its already come and gone. the same with the jews asking about the prophet if the prophet had already come.

now thats the truth man.
i understand how it feels whenn you have be shownn that what you have been taught is wrong. but thank God for the ability to reason independently and thats what i bring to you. for you to start reasoning independently

deSika says salaam
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2013
as expected yu ignored my earlier post. then tell me who are you decieving. your supposed prophecy about Mohammed is from the bible. atleast the bible should have mentioned somewhere that arabs are brethren to the jews.

you should have said that the brethren of the jews are the indians. did they not all come from one Adam. also they are not mentioned in the bible as brethren to the jews in the bible just as arabs are not mentoned as brethren in the bible. so they also fall in the same category.

u dont add interprerations to the bible. you may do that to the quran but not to the bible. you interprete from what you read.

welcome onboard to the world of truth.
......deSika ......showing truth in a commonsense way
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by deSika(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2013
when you have seen the truth. pls accept it. dont reject it, dont ignore it
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2013
deSika: as expected yu ignored my earlier post. then tell me who are you decieving. your supposed prophecy about Mohammed is from the bible. atleast the bible should have mentioned somewhere that arabs are brethren to the jews.

you should have said that the brethren of the jews are the indians. did they not all come from one Adam. also they are not mentioned in the bible as brethren to the jews in the bible just as arabs are not mentoned as brethren in the bible. so they also fall in the same category.

u dont add interprerations to the bible. you may do that to the quran but not to the bible. you interprete from what you read.

welcome onboard to the world of truth.
......deSika ......showing truth in a commonsense way
Brother,replying you as like a waste of my time.I think you saw clearly how I showed you how arabs were brethren to Jews,but you ignored it.Asking for where they were mentioned exactly.The prophecy in John 1;25 stated clearly that Christ has already been asked about,so ''THE PROPHET'' cannot be Christ again,he is another person entirely,you came up with nullifying all other Jewish prophets leaving Jesus behind,in a statement that makes no meaning.If I were to go with your explanations,then Jesus should be nullified as ''THE PROPHET'' because he has already been mentioned.I gave you many similarities between muhammed(pbuh) and moses(pbuh) in deuteronomy 18;18-19,you said nothing about it.So,why wasting my precious time with you? The indians you mentioned has nothing to do with the prophecy because Abraham(pbuh)had two sons,Isaac(pbuh)-a Jew and Ismael(pbuh)-an Arab,both are brothers,where does indians come in? No need arguing further,see you next time......Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbi Alaaalameena - The first ayah of the Quran / At What Age Did The Prophet Salallaahu Alahyi Wa Sallam Marry Khadeejah ? / The Relationship Between Religion And Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.