Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Muhammad cannot be the Comforter - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad cannot be the Comforter (6885 Views)

Who Is The Comforter Jesus Promised / Mohammed Is Not The Comforter / Why Do Muslims Think That The Comforter Jesus Christ Promised Is Muhammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by lanrexlan(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2013
deSika: you say

now am going to ask you these questions. do a me a favor and answer

1. do muslims call Jesus a prophet
yes or no
2. this Jesus that muslims say is a prophet is he also the christ
yes or no
3. how can Jesus be the christ and also be called a prophet by muslims
He's a prophet,christ is a title given to Jesus(pbuh).Messiah in hebrew and it's translated to christos in greek.Messiah means ''ANOINTED''.Every prophet has a title given to him,Abraham(pbuh) was also known as Khaleelulah meaning friend of Allah,and he's still a messenger and prophet of God.Prophet muhammed(pbuh) was also known as Habililah and other names given to him,The same applies to all prophets,they have a title given to them,but that doesn't change the fact that they are prophets of ALLAH.......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by proo212(m): 1:26am On May 21, 2013
You still have not answered his questions Lanrexlan
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
@lanrelax
U really did a wonderful job here.
Pls leave desika alone..
Desika will neva admit the truth..
Afterall; islam has proven to us that muhamad is the last prophet. if desika do not believe that ; it should not bother u- that s is own problem .
It is only Allah that show way to unbeliever..

1 Like

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by Mintayo(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2013
talk2me006: @lanrelax
U really did a wonderful job here.
Pls leave desika alone..
Desika will neva admit the truth..
Afterall; islam has proven to us that muhamad is the last prophet. if desika do not believe that ; it should not bother u- that s is own problem .
It is only Allah that show way to unbeliever..
good,thank God u said islam,mohammed is d last prophet of islam not christains;infact to us christains,he is not near being a prophet!wink
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mintayo:
good,thank God u said islam,mohammed is d last prophet of islam not christains;infact to us christains,he is not near being a prophet!wink

Dude!
Muhammad is sent to the whole world..
Read this..
We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not." (Quran: 34/28)
I hope u got that right!
It is jesus that was sent to lost sheep of israel grin

No body is beging u to believe that. Continue dwelling in ur man made religion
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by Mintayo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
talk2me006:

Dude!
Muhammad is sent to the whole world..
Read this..
We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not." (Quran: 34/28)
I hope u got that right!
It is jesus that was sent to lost sheep of israel grin

No body is beging u to believe that. Continue dwelling in ur man made religion

yes,i knw now...and quran said dt 'all blacks will go to hell'!
Mohammed also said in an hadith="I am arab, and the koran is in arabic and the talk of those in paradise is in arabic"!

Continue to delude urself!
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by vedaxcool(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2013
evangelism by lies, when we (nl Christian's) can't win an argument a "good"lie seems right.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=Mintayo]

yes,i knw now..
Thanks that you know that ur yansh has been exposed.. grin

and quran said dt 'all blacks will go to hell'!
Lol! See this olodo
I know this how u spread lie against islam.
Kindly show us where quran said that and if u cant remain ignorant folk as usual.. grin
Mohammed also said in an hadith="I am arab, and the koran is in arabic and the talk of those in paradise is arabic

Thank God that muhammad (pbuh) 's language is still honoured..
The english u used to sing and danced to in church is it the language of jesus?
Where is the hebrew language?

Dude! i always tell u, your ignorance is of highest of order.
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by Mintayo(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=talk2me006][/quote]

d car u used to transport urself,is it d same transpot system used by mohammed?
D fone u r using to browse n communicate,was it d same use by mohammed?
Smh for you...i knw ur god dnt understand any language bt arabic...dt is one reasin y i am scared whether u will b welcome in his paradise!
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Mintayo:

d car u used to transport urself,is it d same transpot system used by mohammed?
D fone u r using to browse n communicate,was it d same use by mohammed?
Smh for you...i knw ur god dnt understand any language bt arabic...dt is one reasin y i am scared whether u will b welcome in his paradise!

Lol! I can see u have run out of facts..
Am expecting you to counter my point above with facts grin grin If u cant stay behind and start learning or call your oga at the top aka desika to help u out grin
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by talk2me006(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ mintayo. kindly forward this to ur friend alexis
i must reply to his lie

@alexis

If you want to debate, then I will engage you. When people debate, there are rules
lol ! so u know this before.then why did u beating round the bush before.if a fact is trown to you, intead of you to defend it with fact you rather dodge it by complicating the post by asking another question.DONT ANSWER A QUESTION WITH QUESTION NEXT TIME. is that ok.

You started with Songs of Solomon which you didn't know how to spell and I addressed it
i wrote song of song. you suppose to know that it is a typing error and infact the spelling there does not matter after all, i quoted the right intext citation for the bible verse i quoted.

then how did u address it? you supose to disprove the verse i quoted with valid point.
with the fact above we can conclude that u did not disprove all ther p.orn verses i quoted for you so stop lying . grin i hope you get that.

I posted several questions as well and you ignored them

Before the Bible was "corrupted" or before "my people" re-edited it; you claimed there was an un-corrupted version. How possible is it for Christians to corrupt millions of Bible at the same time? It's a cheap attempt to say there is no more un-corrupted version. In the court of law and in debate, you present facts. prove your case and show us an un-corrupted version. Stop going around in circles. AGAIN, I OPENLY CHALLENGE YOU - PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF THE UN-CORRUPTED BIBLE AS EVIDENCE. WE HAVE TO COMPARE THE 'CORRUPTED" WITH A STANDARD; WHERE IS THAT STANDARD. If the standard doesn't exist or you can't produce it - then you HAVE NO CASE BROS

dude! i swear i did know your problem your question has been answered several time. or is it that you cant comprehend simple answer.
for the last time , have this to your brain:

INJEEL HAS BEEN LOST! BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE HAS CHANGED IT TO SUIT THEIR NEED TO FORM BIBLE
INJEEL HAS BEEN LOST! BECAUSE YOUR PEOPLE HAS CHANGED IT TO SUIT THEIR NEED TO FORM BIBLE

so dont let me see you repeat this question. or else i will give u 10 lashes of cane to your buttock grin

grin grin.

You made that claim, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

fine! that means any assertions or question u ask, the burden of proof is on you not me .This is because that s what you acclaimed.

Surah 53:19-22 === Mohammed taught that you should worship Allah daughters when he wanted support of the Qurnish tribe. The true, vital issue about the Satanic verses is this. If Muhammad were unable to distinguish Satan's voice from God's voice, then could there be verses in the Qur'an that Muhammad assumed were from God but were really from Satan? Maybe much of the Qur'an is Satanic in origin, in spite of Muhammad's conviction that it was entirely from Allah.

i know you got it from anti islamic website. your yansh will be exposed as usual grin:

God revealed the following consoling verse of Surah al-Hajj:

Never did We send a messenger or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom. [Qur'an 22:52]

Christian missionaries' attempt to answer to the inimitability of the Qur'an, by building upon the poor scholarship of a fellow missionary, is thus nothing other than a product of gross ignorance and sheer tomfoolery.

It is quite clear that the nature of the story is absurd and it cannot stand the external and internal criticism. It is even clearer from the Qur'an that it is not possible for the Prophet(P) to accept anything in the Qur'an from any external source. If this is so, then how can one take seriously, let alone believe in the so-called story of the 'Satanic' revelation? This is why the leading traditionalists and the exegetes in Islam have regarded this story as malicious and without foundation.

It is unfortunate that an eminent historian like al-Tabari mentioned this story in his Tarikh al-Umam wal-Muluk and did not make any comment on its authenticity except to mention that he had faithfully transmitted whatever he received. Although there is great advantage in such a methodology (See reference 2 above) there are also risks. Unscrupulous people, i.e., the Christian missionaries, may take advantage of this and try to concoct something as they indeed did in the fabrication of the malicious story of the 'Satanic' verses.

The fact that al-Tabari, Ibn Sa'd and others have recorded this story in their works does not prove that the story itself is true. The missionary entertains a challenge to the Muslims:

Muslims today who simply dismiss the account of these writers as fabricated and unhistorical must at least answer the question why such reputable persons would fabricate it. The question is not new. But, it seems, a serious Muslim response is hard to find.

What the fellow is desperately pleading for is the source of the story. We have already witnessed that neither al-Tabari nor Ibn Sa'd is responsible for producing these stories. While the missionary himself conveniently attributes the accounts of al-Tabari and Ibn Sa'd with historical legitimacy, at least with regards to this particular incident, he is directing a sort of challenge to the Muslims who reject the historicity of the account. Thus, if the Muslims, not to mention Orientalists, dismiss the story as having no historical basis, then the missionary demands to know where the story came from, i.e. who is the individual responsible for concocting such an outlandish story. Somehow, he feels as though this is an uncomfortable question. However, an answer to this silly challenge is, what does it matter what the source is of such an absurd rumour? Rumours with even the most powerful effects of credulity have rarely seen their source discovered. Yet, we are not aware of any Muslims that actually believe the aforementioned story, and this position is cogently justified on the grounds of rigorous historical criticism. However, episodes of fabulous rumors followed by a credulous following are quite common outside the history of Islam. For example, it was rumoured that Jesus(P) traveled to India. It was rumoured that St. Matthew actually wrote the Gospel According to St. Matthew. It was rumoured that Islamic fundamentalists were responsible for the Oklahoma bombing. It was rumoured that UFOs visited Roswell, New Mexico. However, just because we do not know the individuals responsible for these rumours, does this mean that the rumours are true? Is the absence of an identified source of these rumours supposed to be construed as some sort of threat? The naïve implications of this method of inquiry should bring shame upon anybody who entertains them.

ALEXIS WOO TO YOU grin grin

How can a prophet of God be deceived by the whisper of satan? Is that even possible?

IS LIKE U NEED TO KNOW HOW JESUS WAS TEMPTED IN YOUR BIBLE:

[A]Even the Holy Spirit couldn't prevent satan from tempting Jesus:[/b]

"Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 4:1-2)"

Jesus SUFFERED when he was tempted by satan:

Hebrews 2
17 For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.
18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

grin

When we speak the truth about Islam, you start crying. Is saying Mohammed was a thief and armed robber a lie? Is saying he married an underage child a lie? Is saying he said Adam was 90 feet tall a lie?

I WILL COUNT U AS AN IGNORANT WHO ALWAYS BARK LIKE DOG. SHOW US WHERE MUHAMMAD WAS THIEF, WHAT HE STOLE, AND HOW HE MARRY CHILD.
WE ALL KNOW YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE ALWAYS JEOLOUS OF ISLAM AND YOUR HATRED TOWARD HIM WILL NEVA HARM HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY BLESSED,IT IS YOU THAT DIE OF HYPERTENSION. grin grin

Your Quran came 600 years after the Bible. It came claim Yakubu name is everlasting, I don't care. Mohammed was a mortal man that died from poison of a Jewish woman. He was an ordinary man that didn't know if he will go to heaven. His name is irrelevant. Demons don't recognize his name. His name can't heal anyone or cure anyone.

who is talking of yakubu here.is like u have not eaten grin
who tell you demon doesnt recognize him?

come and see how pagan used gods of thunder to cast out witch.
man stop deceiving yourself jesus canot buy u a boxer(pant) talkless of saving you.jesus was sent to lost sheep of isreal.i hope that get to your brain. grin

Pagan arabs worshipped Allah and the Kabbah long before Mohammed came. The name Mohammed existed way before your prophet used it. So, he didn't bring a new religion bros - he modified pagan arabian worship, added salt and pepper and forced it down everyone mouth with the sword. There is nothing new about kissing the kabba stone in Mecca, it was idol worship that arabians performed way before Mohammed was born. You guys do it every year - travel thousands of miles, make the Saudi government richer to go and kiss a giant black stone and throw stones satan every year, I am sure satan has the fun of his life every year.

guy ! stick to the rule ,. since u claimed that point above, the burden of proof is upon you .kindly show us fact . dont talk from your delude brain.if you cant shut up and join the back seat.
Re: Muhammad cannot be the Comforter by KasimuMusa: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let me reply to your claims ��.
�. Your claims: the world will not see him

� He will dwell in you�.

Let me reply to your claims�.
1. The world will not see him is in a parable metaphorical which means the world will not accept him�Cos even the holy spirit was seen According to matthew 3:16-17 it is a dove�.

2�he will be in you: in John 17:21,John 14:20,John 15:3� Jesus said I am in the disciples and the disciples are in me�. So SAME WAY HOW JESUS DWELL IN THE DISCIPLES � IT IS SAME WAY THE COMFORTER WILL DWELL IN YOU.

ANY ISSUES??�� Remember John 14:26 Contradict john 16:7

And who is sending the comforter.john 16:7 click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JfVY2inq0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Woman Make Dua During Menstruation? / A Month Of Reformation & Redefinition, Ramadan Is Here. Are You Ready? / Child Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.