Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23520 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
MrBible: @newloaded

From your post I believe your wife is a good wife. What you are going through is a battle with wicked spirits and wicked powers. If you love yourslf stay away from seeing pastors personally, they too have these wicked spirits in them and they will make your life worse. My advice for you is to get a cd or dvd of this prayer below by DR Olukoya and play it all night every night, you can listen to it online by following the link below. You can go to church to pray but stay away from pastors and ministers as they too are witches and wizards.

WICKEDNESS MUST DIE http://www.mfmhouston.net/AUDIO%20MESSAGES/WICKEDNESS%20MUST%20DIE.wma

Thanks

musKeeto:
Bro. I dont believe in such things. YOU love your wife. Dont let stupidity spoil something good. To be honest, I doubt you'd get any satisfying advice from NL. You're in a tight spot, but Christianity, I believe, is about "LOVE" ,not deliverance sessions, conquering all.

Tell her you love and would rather believe her word than Prophecies from a thousand pastors. Tell her it's your marriage (both), and you'll go through this rough times together. Dont get so desperate that you forget why you married her in the first place.

LOVE should seek to purify not condemn.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by buzugee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:

Thanks for the information.
Is there a way i can reach you through phone or email?
Are you in Abuja ?
LOL BROS I TYPED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND SPAMBOT BANNED ME FOR A WHOLE DAY. I GUESS THEY DONT LIKE PEOPLE PASSING EMAIL ADDYS ON NAIRALAND. ANYWAY BROS I AM ALWAYS HERE. NAIRALAND RELIGION IS MY MINISTRY wink I AM NOT IN ABUJA BROS
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by buzugee(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
The guy is looking for advice and you dey here dey yarn dust.

You err... angry
SCOFFER grin grin IN THE LAST DAYS THERE SHALL BE SCOFFERS LIKE ISHI LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
buzugee: SCOFFER grin grin IN THE LAST DAYS THERE SHALL BE SCOFFERS LIKE ISHI LMAO
I am not scoffing, buzu. I spit the home truth
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:
I guess i understand what he is trying to say.
You may see him as one crazy fella but he speaks deep things .
Only the deep seeketh after the deep!!
stop making the guy feel cool with himself tongue
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by greatgenius: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Smh
shaking your head to what in particular? your ignorance or what?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
greatgenius: shaking your head to what in particular? your ignorance or what?
I am shaking my head at your disheartening ignorance

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
kiss ping me na!!!
grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by greatgenius: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
what is actually disheartening ignorance is one who believes someone outside of themselves(his wife in this case) is out to "destroy" their lives and the ignorants like you in support of it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
newloaded:
I guess i understand what he is trying to say.
You may see him as one crazy fella but he speaks deep things .
Only the deep seeketh after the deep!!
WORDS OF WISDOM.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
stop making the guy feel cool with himself tongue
I AM BUT A HUMBLE SERVANT. THE KNOWLEDGE BELONGS TO GOD angry
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: I AM BUT A HUMBLE SERVANT. THE KNOWLEDGE BELONGS TO GOD angry
ummm, buzu, are you aware that you have been nominated for some serious gangster wooing in the romance section?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
greatgenius: what is actually disheartening ignorance is one who believes someone outside of themselves(his wife in this case) is out to "destroy" their lives and the ignorants like you in support of it.
Toh. Carry go
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
kiss ping me na!!!
grin
okay!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
ummm, buzu, are you aware that you have been nominated for some serious gangster wooing in the romance section?
GANGSTER WOOING ? LMAO. I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER STEPPED IN THAT SECTION BEFORE
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: GANGSTER WOOING ? LMAO. I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER STEPPED IN THAT SECTION BEFORE
Well, you are up for wooing. ATMC will be wooing you. Its a competition. A guy is wooed by two females, and at the end of the contest, the guy has to make a choice between the two females who has impressed him more with her lines. I am still contemplating whether to be a contender with ATMC for your 'heart' grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Well, you are up for wooing. ATMC will be wooing you. Its a competition. A guy is wooed by two females, and at the end of the contest, the guy has to make a choice between the two females who has impressed him more with her lines. I am still contemplating whether to be a contender with ATMC for your 'heart' grin
OH YE DAUGHTERS OF EVE * PICKS RACE * grin grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: OH YE DAUGHTERS OF EVE * PICKS RACE * grin grin
Quit getting your knickers in a twist. Its just a game. *rolls eyes*
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by esere826: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2013

U better get ur lazy behind to the romance section
another backslidden son -LastApostle, don reach there

If u no take time, u'll be the only human left in heaven
while others will be chilling out in Eden with their Eves

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ATMC(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
undecided
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Quit getting your knickers in a twist. Its just a game. *rolls eyes*
I AINT NO TEENAGER. I DONT PLAY GAMES wink
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
esere826:

U better get ur lazy behind to the romance section
another backslidden son -LastApostle, don reach there

If u no take time, u'll be the only human left in heaven
while others will be chilling out in Eden with their Eves
LMAO grin grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
ATMC: undecided
WHY THE LONG FACE ? wink
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT NO TEENAGER. I DONT PLAY GAMES wink
Neither am I cool

Someone jus indicated interest in wooing you. A certain Mrs Killz. Now you have ATMC and MK vying for a chance to win your 'heart'. tongue

Stay tuned.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Neither am I cool

Someone jus indicated interest in wooing you. A certain Mrs Killz. Now you have ATMC and MK vying for a chance to win your 'heart'. tongue

Stay tuned.
I PLAY FOR KEEPS. IF THEY WANT TO WOO ME, THEY BETTER BE READY TO MARRY ME. grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: I PLAY FOR KEEPS. IF THEY WANT TO WOO ME, THEY BETTER BE READY TO MARRY ME. grin
"And behold, a man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife"

"He who finds a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Oga at the top"

The bible says the man shall find, not the other way round. Na you suppose marry woman, no be woman go marry you. Comprende?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
"And behold, a man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife"

"He who finds a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Oga at the top"

The bible says the man shall find, not the other way round. Na you suppose marry woman, no be woman go marry you. Comprende?
YOU DO ERR

ISAIAH 4 VS 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR

ISAIAH 4 VS 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach cheesy
Lwkmd!!! You no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya make I join hand seize you. cheesy grin wink
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! You no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya make I join hand seize you. cheesy grin wink
BE SURE TO COME UP WITH A HANDSOME BRIDE-GROOM PRIZE wink AND WE SHALL SEAL THE DEAL. LMAO. SEE AS UNA DERAIL MY MAIN MAN NEWLOADED THREAD *SMDH*
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: BE SURE TO COME UP WITH A HANDSOME BRIDE-GROOM PRIZE wink AND WE SHALL SEAL THE DEAL. LMAO. SEE AS UNA DERAIL MY MAIN MAN NEWLOADED THREAD *SMDH*
you read my mind. Why is it that we always manage to derail any thread we happen to meet each other, buzu?

You be bad influence tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ishilove:
you read my mind. Why is it that we always manage to derail any thread we happen to meet each other, buzu?

You be bad influence tongue
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU STARTED IT. ON A SIDE NOTE, I HAVE MADE MOI-MOI FOR THE PAST WEEK. IT TASTE EXACTLY LIKE NAIJA MOI-MOI TOO. I GOT THE RECIPE HERE http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/beans/moi-moi-moin-moin.html SO BASICALLY FROM MY EXPERIMENTATION'S ON FOOD IN THE PAST WEEK FROM THIS NIGERIAN WOMAN ON YOUTUBE I HAVE MADE MOI-MOI AND BUNS. THE BUNS DID NOT COME OUT TOO WELL THOUGH.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
OOOH!!! I weep for your wife and the tragedy called marriage she found herself in with you. OP, you are the problem. No one is responsible for your failures except you. Get yourself up and restrategize, ask God to forgive you for all the sins you have committed. If you will keep torturing this poor woman, calling her witch, taking her from one prayer house to the other, and emotionally abusing her by telling her she is the cause of your problems. Then it is better for her to get a divorce from you, so that she can keep her sanity. As a man, there is a screw loose with you. The fact that you can take a strangers word over your wife's. These strangers in all sorts of prayer houses, who are mostly schizophrenics. I really pity the poor poor lady. What a tragedy. Where are her parents for God's sake. She needs help to escape you forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.