Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23519 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by olukemiyemi: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Have you ever tried to read the bible for yourself? Have you found especially in the new testament that says another man/woman can ruin your life inspite of the spirit of God in you? Do you know who you are in God because of the power that resides in you (If you are a christian). The devil will naturally tempt and frustrate Christians, you don't need for someone else to get delivered of 'a power' for your life to turn around. If you really abide in Christ, it means the Holyspirt lives in you, and will lead to you into liberty. Please leave Pastors, Prophets and your wife out of this. Go to God yourself, for a change in YOUR life. When Jabeez needed change in his life, he went to God directly, not to a prophet. Trust the Holyspirit in you to lead you to pray and act right.
newloaded:

Thanks for the information.
Is there a way i can reach you through phone or email?
Are you in Abuja ?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Elgaxton(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2013
All you need is Jesus, you can visit a Christ Embassy church wherever you are. Talk to the pastor and all will be well
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2013
@ newloaded.....plz be swift in ur actionz......make haste for solutionz....prayer city is ur best bet here.......if u attend mfm lugbe abuja.....my uncle was wasted#untimely death#like ur own case then too in abuja......after all sort of deliverance still d problem persisted till it engulfed him to death#was even a pastor @ mfm in abuja#...if divorce wld make u live and prosper itz better to let go....my uncles wife is a free woman on earth today........but where is my uncle today.....deliverance wont even solve it.....#RUN 4 ur dear life#
the most painful of all was that....she had no child for my uncle......for good 10yrz of marriage....all na miscarriage...#rip uncle...miss u#
if u attend mfm lugbe...gimme ur email addd.....wld tell u his name
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by freecocoa(f): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2013
OP just know that after deliverance sha, the marine kingdom and their cohorts will come for return match so just be prepared.

According to nollywood ni o.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ogenius: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Your wife is not responsible for your predicament even if she is possessed with that spirit,our enemy is SATAN that come to steal, kill and destroy.The battle is of the lord i will not suggest a church.God cares for every souls.
You need to accept JESUS as your lord and savior, then u v stand a chance of telling him to fight for you in all regard.
Through his words you will conquer but remember that trials and challenges are there to refine you as gold destined to glitter, yours might be now so you can enjoy after your victory.Keep praying for your self and wife in general.Never see her as a witch but as your darling wife so that your prayers will not be hinder.Mind the advice you listen to.God will help you.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by skyone(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
Segeggs: You are married to a witch and they are telling you not to divorce her? Mmh... You better run for ur life before she detroys it totally. As for deliverance, do u think she'll follow u? The love u still have for her is as a result of the potions u've eaten. RUN

grin grin grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by skyone(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Joel.:
you want to put us for trouble abi? abi u nor knw say them dey monitor you and all your activities for mirror abi? u nor knw say something dey follow u all around abi? that love when u dey talk so na wash, na inside pot u dey already for marine world, na love portion the spell done real hold u. them done cage you already and na people when u wan put for trouble u dey find. any body when nor strong and he go talk for this kind marraige issue em go see pepper, na only spiritual people go fit help u oh. solve ur case urself because everything when people dey talk here so them dey monitor am. be warn people.

grin grin grin haa nairaland no go kill person
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding...

Dude, those scratches were inflicted by the bugs in your bed. Bed bugs. undecided

They are the root cause of your misery. embarassed
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by austinebode: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
Please ♏γ̲̣ bro, u need to be honest wt Ɣ☺ΰЯself- re u a xtian? I mean a "born again" xtian ? If u re, then u shld no better that u can't divorce her. So, u need to leave a holy life. And also seek counselling from a true man of God.
You can also write a letter or mail baba Adeboye for prayers and deliverance.
But if u re not a xtian! Hmm u need to give ur lift to christ.
You need God in ur life. Wt him ALL THINGS RE POSIBLE.

It is well wt u. Best of luck!!!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by MissOpe(f): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: I PLAY FOR KEEPS. IF THEY WANT TO WOO ME, THEY BETTER BE READY TO MARRY ME. grin

Oops Obadiah is a Female... My Fears av been heightened... Jeez

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by okemmadu(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .

Why didnt u notice all these b4 u married her?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2013
Man is not a fairytale. I understand ur feeling for your wife. Moreover u ar human being u need 2 think d way u ar thinking. But man if u knw u truly love her. Stand by her nd help her out. She can be deliver. So help her out
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by skyone(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?

New load thank God that she accept going tru deliverance with you, honestly thank God for that they are millions out there that will kill you if you attempt dragging them along. Secondly, thank God that you are still alive and lastly all what you've written are purely true but more is needed to be done. Counsel her by letting her know the truth, sweet talk her, take her for trips, tell you will never leave her if she delivers herself but be careful and watchful at the same time. After you've done all these you can now sweet talk her again to prayer city for one week deliverance then your case is settled.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by skyone(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
freecocoa: OP just know that after deliverance sha, the marine kingdom and their cohorts will come for return match so just be prepared.

According to nollywood ni o.

grin grin grin true talk o, it happened to my friend, he saw hell fire on Earth.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by okemmadu(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Infact u need re-education on what marriage is all about. I know a pastor who is into deliverance. he divorced his first wife because she worships demons. and he got married to another one. in less than 2 yrs, he divorced the second wife, reason; she is possessed and all that. question; didnt u see all that b4 getting married? they pretend, bla bla bla. then u need to go back to school.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Miss Ope:

Oops Obadiah is a Female... My Fears av been heightened... Jeez
LOL ERMM NAH I AM A MAN. CANT MEN BE WOOED ALSO ? YOU THINK ONLY YALL WOMEN HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO BE WOOED ? *SMDH* grin
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by okemmadu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
My opinion:
(1). Divorce is not an option. God hates it.

Malachi 2:15-17

New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring.[a] So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

16 ‘The man who hates and divorces his wife,’ says the Lord, the God of Israel, ‘does violence to the one he should protect,’[b] says the Lord Almighty.

So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by osolomio: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
It is well with you bro.But from all indications it shows your spiritual is at its lowest ebb, for yor to be having physical marks on your body. Fortify yourself first with prayer and a holy life, before embarking on prayer for your wife and deliverance.Divorce is not an option for you here, its your call to strenthen yourself through prayer and fasting and then pray for her deliverance with the help of ministers of God. If you do this surely you will overcome and the storm will be over, but if you fold your hands it will consume you very fast.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by andyanders: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please, it is real.Take your wife to Synagogue Church of All Nations and get delivered. Obtain Emmanuel Tv station through Mytv and see things happening and you will find out your own case there.
She is demonically possessed and the ONLY option is deliverance.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by okemmadu(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
(2). Throw away those ideas from the so called prophets that ur wife is ur problem. She's like an oil well... its up to u 2 know hw 2 tap the energies in her to ur advantage, else it wld turn to ur disadvantage.

Develop urself in the Word of God. that the light u need to dispel any darkness and not wat any prophet or man of God tells u.
=============================================
John 1

New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
The Word became flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by VirginFinder: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
We men have to be very careful and prayerful when it comes to choosing a wife.

Men have got everything to lose in the event of getting into a wrong marriage.

Some women are set to destroy their husbands be it consciously or unconsciously.

I know of men in my family who got ruined by their wives.

Any man who is convinced beyond doubt that his wife is an impediment to his success and growth can separate from her. Separation is different from divorce. While at it, he can continue to play his role as a husband from wherever he is.

Some women are so dangerous that one should never be friends with them not to talk about marrying them.

Its so bad that some them have no idea the kind of destructive powers they possess.
They come around as angel-like creatures - loving,kind,humble,obedient.Some may even be virgins till their wedding night.

Guys beware!

Not all that glitters is gold!!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ THIS POINT LET ME JUST SAY THIS FOR GOOD MEASURE; MARINE KINGDOM MY @$$! MAYBE U SHOULD ASK THE FALSE PROPHETS WHAT MARINE KINGDOM MEANS.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by SeyiGold(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
greatgenius: no being here or anywhere has power over anyone or you unless you think otherwise.. if you think you are powerless then so it shall be.. your life ie going downhill not because of your wife but because of your actions and beliefs.. I will advice you to stop shifting the blame and start taking responsibility for your actions..

Change your beliefs and wrong thinking and all will be well with you.. you need no pastor or priest for this. Stop projecting your repressed emotions and fears on your wife and face them... Nightmares are usually unresolved repressed fears and memories playing out in the dream world..
The best comment so far...
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ogeelove(f): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Ihedinobi, I would like to hear ur opinion on this. I don't know what to make of it.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by dedons: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Joel.:
you want to put us for trouble abi? abi u nor knw say them dey monitor you and all your activities for mirror abi? u nor knw say something dey follow u all around abi? that love when u dey talk so na wash, na inside pot u dey already for marine world, na love portion the spell done real hold u. them done cage you already and na people when u wan put for trouble u dey find. any body when nor strong and he go talk for this kind marraige issue em go see pepper, na only spiritual people go fit help u oh. solve ur case urself because everything when people dey talk here so them dey monitor am. be warn people.
LWTMB
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
There is nothing wrong with you or your wife. You are actually facing a natural bottom of the wheel cycle of life. The most destructive thing that actually will destroy you, is, listening to 'prophets' and your mindset. About the scratches, have you checked the mosquitoes occupation in your rooms?
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by JNdupu: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Africa is indeed doomed if this is the caliber of supposed "intellectuals" exhibiting on this thread.

Quick question, how come it is always the physically "weaker" parties (Wives, children, old women etc) that these "Prophets" and "Pastors" accuse of possesion by evil spirits? As they do in Akwa Ibom, they can now subject them to "magic deliverance" without fear of repercussion. Where is the strapping, muscular 6-foot male winch?

What if your wife turns round and says another "Prophet" told her you are the winch causing problems for everyone?

The true God, if he exists, will punish all of una wey don follow put winch for some poor woman's head, including I must say, the gullible husband. It's up to you to look into the eyes of the one you love, tell her you love her, and ask her to join you in the struggles ahead.

There are many people struggling in this world, in far worse situations than you. Not even just economic but life and death. The man that went to bed and ended up killed in a sinkhole, abi him broda na winch?

Think ... Africans ... think.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Toyrem: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
greatgenius: no being here or anywhere has power over anyone or you unless you think otherwise.. if you think you are powerless then so it shall be.. your life ie going downhill not because of your wife but because of your actions and beliefs.. I will advice you to stop shifting the blame and start taking responsibility for your actions..

Change your beliefs and wrong thinking and all will be well with you.. you need no pastor or priest for this. Stop projecting your repressed emotions and fears on your wife and face them... Nightmares are usually unresolved repressed fears and memories playing out in the dream world..
you're wise indeed. Bible says ' you will know d truth and truth will set you free' Pls pray for wisdom and live your wife alone.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by GalaxyNoteII: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Backward Africans at it again
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by IgweOO(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2013

There lies your problems. The earlier you stop believing in those, the better for you. You should be searching for the root cause of your problems and not attaching it to some spiritual whatever.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
There is nothing like witches and wizards. It is merely fear and superstition mixed with poverty. I am not saying there are no low energy beings, but we as humans are more powerful psychically than those beings, we only are so silly to know how to manipulate them in our favor.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by bigdaddy4all: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well first of all everything depends on you.

How sure are you that your wife is your problem..?

what were the signs you saw during courtship?

one thing you have to understand is that in the Evil world someone somewhere can just decide to put on your wife's face just to ruin your marriage.

Don't she follow you to church? And is she always around when this pastors tell you she is your problem..?

SOLUTION

YOU MUST BE READY TO LET GO OF ANYTHING YOU KNOW IS CONTRARY TO THE WILL OF GOD.

YOU MUST BE READY TO FAST AND PRAY.

DON'T GIVE MONEY TO ANY PASTOR/IMAM FOR RITUALS OR ANY FORM OF SACRIFICE.

give me your number i will tell you what to do. After everything is done i will also want you to come on this forum to inform everybody.

God will surely see you through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.