Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! (23517 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Olodostein:

Cmon, which Dust Obadiah77 dey yan ?... He is equipping the OP with the Sword of the Spirit; The Word of God and you are chastising him.

You need to recant your statement and ask the Lord for forgiveness.
THANKS OLODOSTEIN. ISHI IS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A GAINSAYER AND A SCOFFER LOL.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
honey86:
prophet obadiah, pls which church do you attend?
HELLO HONEY86. I DO NOT ATTEND ANY CHURCH. THEY DONT TEACH ANYTHING IN THESE CHURCHES. THESE CHURCHES ARE THERE FOR FILTHY LUCRE NOT TO TEACH.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
@op, I am your wife's boss in the marine kingdom. For posting this issue on nairaland, I will show you pepper. You ain't see nothing yet. All those pastors and prophets that are praying for you are all under me. You are so screwed.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Spiritual husband things...

Very common in this part of the world..

Why don't you visit SCOAN (T.B Joshua) this sunday.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by calabardick(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
kpolli:

It does happen, plus are u sure she wants to be delivered.... Personally I would advise u to go to MFM

You have just spoken my mind.
OP, go and meet a pastor there for deliverance (personal), from there they will counsel you on what to do.
u can contact me on 084552425, for more info.

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=hrhobi1][/quote] THERE ARE TWO BABYLONS. ANCIENT BABYLON WHICH WAS LOCATED IN MODERN DAY IRAQ. HOWEVER THE PEOPLE THERE WERE WHAT YOU CALL MODERN DAY ETHIOPIANS. THEY ARE HAMITIC. THEY HAD THE FIRST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH UNDER NIMROD. HOWEVER THEY GOT PUSHED FURTHER WEST TO THE PLACE WHERE THEY ARE NOW.

AND THEN WE HAVE THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON ( ISAIAH VS 47 ) WHICH IS AMERICA. MODERN DAY BABYLON IS THE SCEPTRE OF THE RULERS, THE KING OF KINGS, THE EMPIRE THAT WILL CONTROL THE WORLD BEFORE THE RENEWAL OF THE EARTH UNDER FIRE. THIS MODERN DAY BABYLON ( DANIEL 7 ) IF YOU TRACE THEIR ASCENT ARE AN OFFSHOOT OF THE FOURTH BEAST WHICH IS THE BEAST THAT WOULD BE IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD BEFORE THE SECOND COMING. THE FOURTH BEAST IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THIS IS THE BEAST WHOSE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES AND LIFESTYLE ( ALSO CALLED AN EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS ) IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH 5, THIS BEASTS PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES ARE AGAINST THE DOCTRINE OF THE BIBLE. IF YOU START ACTING AND THINKING LIKE A CAUCASIAN, THEN YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND YOU WOULD BE DESTROYED. I WANT A BIGGER HOUSE, I WANT THAT EXPENSIVE CAR, I WANT TO BONE AS MANY WOMEN AS I CAN, I WANT TO EXPLORE WITH OTHER MEN, I WILL TRY TO SCAM AS MANY PEOPLE SO I CAN GET MONEY TO OPPRESS, I AM AN THEIST, GOD DOES NOT EXIST, WORSHIPPING THE CREATURE INSTEAD OF THE CREATOR WHICH MEANS IDOLIZING CELEBS LIKE TUBABA AND P SQUARE ETC ETC <<< THESE ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU HAVE STARTED THINKING LIKE THE BEAST. YOU HAVE HIS MARK IN YOUR FORE-HEAD. YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU ARE RIPE FOR DESTRUCTION.

ANYWAY SO THE ANCIENT ROMAN EMPIRE MORPHED INTO THE EUROZONE AND OUT OF THE EUROZONE CAME AMERICA. THESE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. THE FOURTH BEAST. THE ROMAN EMPIRE. AND AMERICA IS MODERN DAY BABYLON OR AS CALLED IN THE BIBLE, THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON. ( ISAIAH 47, REVELATION 18 )

AND 'BEAST' SIMPLY MEANS 'EMPIRE' ( DANIEL 2 AND DANIEL 7 )
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
IDIOT!
Zooposki: @op, I am your wife's boss in the marine kingdom. For posting this issue on nairaland, I will show you pepper. You ain't see nothing yet. All those pastors and prophets that are praying for you are all under me. You are so screwed.

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Zooposki: @op, I am your wife's boss in the marine kingdom. For posting this issue on nairaland, I will show you pepper. You ain't see nothing yet. All those pastors and prophets that are praying for you are all under me. You are so screwed.

idiot!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2013

LMAOoooo, you have scared this looney! The guy is either a joker, or has serious personal issues he needs to address. Men, some women are really trying and have suffered. The day my husband will wake up and call me a witch, is the day he will see wetin witch dey take person do. Kai!
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2013

Your head is filled with jokes.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Multcolor: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Segeggs: You are married to a witch and they are telling you not to divorce her? Mmh... You better run for ur life before she detroys it totally. As for deliverance, do u think she'll follow u? The love u still have for her is as a result of the potions u've eaten. RUN
believe in Jesus, he is the ultimate power Even if she refuses to be delivered she should be the one to leave on her own accord Don't run and don't divorce her just be strong in faith
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Candour:

@musKeeto

It's sad actually but i can hardly blame people because i was under this same set of thoughts from the moment i was born.Looking back with hindsight now i can safely conclude that the dear brother i mentioned in my post died of a liver problem because it was the exact same symptoms a relative of mine exhibited and she was flown to the UK for surgery in 2007.If only he had access to quality healthcare maybe the story would been different.

I read a lot of your posts and i appreciate your cultured manner of delivery devoid of insults.Dont worry,i'm praying for God to rearrest you. grin i tell you it will be soon grin

God bless you my friend

You made legitimate points in your earlier post and in this post.

I am very Logical but have always been one that if there is no meaning to something or a job, i don't do it no matter how much it pays.

Countless Clergymen of early times were pioneers of many inventions , medical treatment and so on. So, what might have gone wrong along the way; Religion now is being used as a force to control and manipulate minds. Though We Africans are very religious and pray 247, yet there is rampant abject poverty, crime and so on.

What may be the cause I questioned;

I wondered about these things. I contemplated in depth : Can one bridge Science + Logic + Religion to solve these fundamental problems we face in our society today ? My head was full and went Ballistic for three weeks. But God delivered me and opened my eyes by Revelation.

I realized ;

Philosophy : The study of Wisdom by the means of Logic. Albert Einstein said, ' Logic can move you from point A to B.

Science : The Study of Universal Laws of Nature by the means of Empiricism and Imagination. Albert Einstein , ' Imagination can take you everywhere'.

Religion : A set of belief system ( we would say Morals) . Albert Einstein,'Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind'.

The Bible contains Scientific facts ...Like in the book of Job, 'It says the LORD hung the Northern sky on an empty SPACE'. Oh yea, it indicated there was a space, even before scientist explored dunkies of years later. In a Chapter in Isaiah, the Bible say the Earth is Spherical. Even when men still thought it was flat thousands of years later.

Faith without work is Death. Sovereign God of Heaven and Earth has given us wisdom and dominion to discover the goodies of the earth and better our lives with them. Now we can't neglect our health and eat Junk, then when we are on the edge, we seek for divine intervention with little faith in sin. Even the Pope goes on medical checkup. God created good food to keep us healthy, now man is creating his own variety and you see the rate of Cancer, Obesity, Diabetes and what have you is rising.

Exodus 31:6-11
And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee; The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle, And the table and his furniture, and the pure candlestick with all his furniture, and the altar of incense, And the altar of burnt offering with all his furniture, and the laver and his foot, And the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest's office, And the anointing oil, and sweet incense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.

Men think they have arrived and can be utterly GREEDY with all forms of vices ?

How do we create a balance?...... By Seeking God's Wisdom !
How?..... By studying his Mind
How do you study his Mind?....... By Reading the Word of God.
How do we apply it?...... By abiding to it and obeying his Precepts.
How do do we abide to it?...... By the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.
How do we attain the Fruit of the Holy Spirit..... By believing in the LORD JESUS CHRIST; Repenting of our sins and live by his example.

By Faith, We can Move mountains. Now, if you grow your Faith as a good devoted Christian in TRUTH and in SPIRIT, you should be able to Cast out DEMONS. Even if your wife na one, Na she go run leave you first. Now some "Men of God " should be there to grow our spiritual life not to be afraid of principalities and evil forces instead of take advantage of people's INSECURITIES and WEAKNESSES. Oh LORD of host, May you fight OUR battle like you did for the children of Israel who you brought out of the land of bondage and we shall hold our peace !

When we seek him diligently in TRUTH and SPIRIT. Then nothing is impossible before God -- Luke 1:37.

The journey in search of God's wisdom should not cease.... Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=hrhobi1][/quote] BABYLON = AMERICA. ANCIENT BABYLON = IRAQ. TWO DIFFERENT PLACES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W32h3enoC4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78NwcxO2zU
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Zooposki(f): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded:

Your head is filled with jokes.

You will come to nairaland tomorrow to relay your experience. Once you go to sleep tonight, I will deal with you.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: ... About the scratches, have you checked the mosquitoes occupation in your rooms?

Bro, no be mosquito. Mosquitoes don't leave scratches. I don tell am say na bedbugs wey dey im bedroom dey bite am, and na dem dey leave dose scratches. undecided

The nightmares are derivatives of his fears and pessimism. They are more state-of-mind-induced than of physical stimulation or spiritual manipulation.

The OP no dey hear word. Perhaps he thinks I'm mocking him. Has he gone to the hospital to have the doctor examine those scratches?

Na im type many fake prophets dey use sustain their heresies. undecided. I bet they'd recommend him 40days of dry fasting and blasphemous prayers at some demon-infested mountain. Of course, that comes with a fee. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded: Ever since i got married to my wife things have taken a down-turn in all aspects of my life .I now sleep to have funny dreams,nightmares ;waking up to see different scratches all over my body as opposed to how i was before the wedding .I discovered things have just been falling apart and business arent just picking up.I lost my banking job and my business is at its lowest ebb.So many prophets have pin pointed my woes to my wife ,saying she belongs to the marine kingdom and shes in my life to render me to nothing and thereafter destroy me and signs to confirm this i have witnessed on several occasions.
I would like to know if this actually happens or is it just some fairy tales that should be jettisoned?If it is,what options do i have ?Do i seek for her deliverance or simply separate from her ?What if she doesnt want to be delivered ?what should i do?
Opinions and please no insults .
lemma ask u are they disturbing ur wife too?,cause this problem come in two stages,is it u they disturb or ur wife too?.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by ochukoccna: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ op, whether spiritual powers are at work or not,know that
It is the finished work of Christ that brings you deliverance,it is not the mountain of fire
Pastor Tunde Bakare

May the Almighty creator open your eyes to the above truth revealed through his the Bible
Search it out yourself
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Gudiza(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
greatgenius: no being here or anywhere has power over anyone or you unless you think otherwise.. if you think you are powerless then so it shall be.. your life ie going downhill not because of your wife but because of your actions and beliefs.. I will advice you to stop shifting the blame and start taking responsibility for your actions..

Change your beliefs and wrong thinking and all will be well with you.. you need no pastor or priest for this. Stop projecting your repressed emotions and fears on your wife and face them... Nightmares are usually unresolved repressed fears and memories playing out in the dream world..

My thoughts'll tend to be more in-line with the quoted.

@OP: it is probably a good time to take control of your life. I think your problem is mental and you should try to see a psychiatrist.

I know you're in bad shape right now, but you need to understand that you are a creative force and the power to cause a change for good or bad is within you but, you have to intend it.

What I'm saying in essence is, IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.

Again, I hear what you are going through and I know it will be hard (I've never been there before), but you need to be determined to cause a shift in your present state of negative awareness, how?

Dwell and focus on the few positive events (things that give you joy and make you smile and do that more often), the little things you are grateful for today. Start from there and soon, you'll get back to your feet again. Do not underestimate the power of positive thinking!

Get a grip. It's YOUR life goddamit!

"What we are today is a result of our past thoughts, feelings & actions - Buddha"
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by baby124: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
fluid26:

Bro, no be mosquito. Mosquitoes don't leave scratches. I don tell am say na bedbugs wey dey im bedroom dey bite am, and na dem dey leave dose scratches. undecided

The nightmares are derivatives of his fears and pessimism. They are more state-of-mind-induced than of physical stimulation or spiritual manipulation.

The OP no dey hear word. Perhaps he thinks I'm mocking him. Has he gone to the hospital to have the doctor examine those scratches?

Na im type many fake prophets dey use sustain their heresies. undecided. I bet they'd recommend him 40days of dry fasting and blasphemous prayers at some demon-infested mountain. Of course, that comes with a fee. undecided

You are right. He needs to throw away the bed or burn it. Then spray his house very well with pesticide. Bed bugs are very vicious things. grin grin grin cheesy. Maybe they have sucked all the blood in OP's brain, so OP is hallucinating. grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: OP THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WIFE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL SECONDS OF THE END OF THIS KINGDOM. THIS YOUR SITUATION IS HAPPENING TO MANY PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO MAKE IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD BEFALL THE WORLD IN WW3. THERE WOULD STILL BE PEOPLE NEEDED TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN SPECIES. THESE WOULD BE THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND THE REFINED AND THE RIGHTEOUS. ITS LIKE THIS ' PAY NOW OR PAY LATER '. THOSE WHOM THE LORD WANTS, HE IS MAKING THEM PAY NOW. THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING THEMSELVES ? THEY WILL PAY LATER. SO YOU ARE GETTING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF ALLICTION. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED. STAY CLOSER TO GOD. IN FACT STAY EXTREMELY CLOSE TO GOD DURING THIS PERIOD.

1 TIMOTHY 5 VS 24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after

REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth

ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD <<< THOSE WHOM THE LORD WOULD LET SURVIVE THE TRIBULATION. THIS IS UNFULFILLED PROPHESY OF THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

thats the problem with u,i wonder weda nut da lose for ur head when u read a topic,u start interpreting anoda thing and stating irrelevant verses.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
some pple ar suggesting MFM 4 deliverance of d wife, must it b MFM? does it means other churches cnt deliver her? it is nt really abt d different u wil go 4 d deliverance but ur faith n believe
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Taiwo20(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
come make we do isegun and igegun work for you. Its most likely her marine husband at work. Theres a little thing u could do at home to confirm if she's a *winch* or not
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Creatrixity:
Lmao!So in other words,Yahawah is a covert jazz-master?You is crazy bro.!!.lol..anyways craziness is okay in little portions..
LOL THIS AINT ABOUT CRAZINESS. ALL POWERS BELONG TO THE LORD, EVEN EVIL POWERS. HOWEVER THE EVIL POWERS ARE USED FOR CHASTISEMENT NOT FOR YOU TO TAP INTO. HOWEVER THE LORD WOULD ALLOW YOU TO TAP INTO IT BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU ARE DOOMED.
ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things <<< CREATES EVIL

AMOS 3 VS 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good ?

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO CREATES EVIL. HE LETS PEOPLE TAP INTO IT SO THE PEOPLE WILL BE USED TO DESTROY THOSE WHO DESERVE DESTRUCTION. SO IF THE LORD BE FOR YOU THEN IT IS HIS POWER SO HE WOULD NOT LET SOMEONE USE HIS POWER ON YOU. IF THE LORD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US ? HOWEVER KEEP IN MIND THE PERSON TAPPING INTO THE POWERS WILL ALSO PAY FOR FORNICATING WITH THE LORDS POWERS. SO BASICALLY THE LORD WILL ALLOW AN EVIL PERSON TO TAP INTO HIS POWERS AND USE IT TO DESTROY ANOTHER EVIL PERSON AND THEN HE WOULD USE ANOTHER EVIL PERSON TO DESTROY THIS EVIL PERSON ETC ETC ETC AND IT KEEPS GOING ON AND ON AND ROUND AND ROUND. THIS IS HOW PEOPLE RECEIVE JUDGEMENT FOR SINS ON EARTH. THE LORD USING THE EVIL AGAINST THE EVIL.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
goshap: thats the problem with u,i wonder weda nut da lose for ur head when u read a topic,u start interpreting anoda thing and stating irrelevant verses.
PROVERBS 23 VS 9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by JNdupu: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
petrolman: My brother this is my own candid advice to you... U can take it.... And u ar free to leave it.. If what u are saying truly happend to u, then the problem is not ur wife but d spirit inside of her.... Then direct ur prayer points on the very spirit that is working in her.... She only has a spiritual husband who will never allow the physical husband to be in peace and harmony with her and even has what it takes to rule a wife at home, her spirit is taking orders to rule and be in total control of d home... And if she refuses to comply they always threaten to kill her...If u have not started experiencing dat its still looming arround d corner 'but God forbid' My Advice!...NOTE!, that, this is a battle u cannot fight alone, u need some powerful and highly annointed men of God to stand in d gap for u.... Directing all prayer points on the SPIRIT in control of her life... Because untill dat spirit leaves her, u can neither enjoy nor be in control ur marriage.... God bless u richly!...

Reduced consumption of Nollywood scripts is the beginning of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Gudiza:

My thoughts'll tend to be more in-line with the quoted.

@OP: it is probably a good time to take control of your life. I think your problem is mental and you should try to see a psychic.

I know you're in bad shape right now, but you need to understand that you are a creative force and the power to cause a change for good or bad is within you but, you have to intend it.

What I'm saying in essence is, IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND. A[b]gain, I hear what you are going through and I know it will be hard (I've never been there before)[/b], but you need to be determined to cause a shift in your present state of negative awareness, how?

Dwell and focus on few positive events (things that give you joy and make you smile and do that more often), the little things you are grateful for today. Start from there and soon, you'll get back to your feet again. Do not underestimate the power of positive thinking!

Get a grip. It's YOUR life goddamit!

"What we are today is a result of our past thoughts, feelings & actions - Buddha"

Then, you don't understand how the spiritual realm works..... Listen fella, when MIND exhaustion and Tragedy Hits you, then you will know. Ask Christopher Hutches -- the Atheist-- that died of Cancer the other day.

Just continue to Pray for his grace.

Even though, Buddha has a point. When you seek God deeply by the Fruit of the holy spirit and the Holy Spirit gets hold of you, then you would grasp the height of Positive thinking cool.
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
newloaded:

There are too many fools to avoid and i refuse to sink to their level.Tell me maiden,if someone comes on an online forum like this to state his challenges and then seek some advices,arent you supposed to be helpful,courteous or a bit positive in your responses? Why have you sunk so low to be calling people names? You know what?I see pride in you and it will surely make you fall if care is not taken.You lack sufficient brain power to fully grasp everything i have posted. Or probably your reading skills are bad .Where was it written in my post that i hate my woman and would want to allow her undergo mental torture?Are you on your monthly period?
Listen to me you brat and listen very carefully:
I am not a lazy,confused or indecisive man as you stupidly opined.I have a business i run by the sides.I am still doing well. My wife also can never be this cheeky for a woman as she too is doing very well and gainfully employed. I doubt if you can match her when it comes to achievements. Read my post again and come back here to tell me what your lazy mind has once again comprehended .Use concave lens if your eyes are bad.
I understand how frustration works at times. Did you get abused by your husband and you feel like transferring the aggression on me?
I asked for comments not insults.
Next time before you open that shit hole you call mouth try to fully understand what the OP is talking about.I will not answer you again and dont bother posting. You may need to know that not all things follow logic and not all questions have answers.
cheers.
Jesu Olugbala!! shocked

Double barrel
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by newloaded: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123:

You are right. He needs to throw away the bed or burn it. Then spray his house very well with pesticide. Bed bugs are very vicious things. grin grin grin cheesy. Maybe they have sucked all the blood in OP's brain, so OP is hallucinating. grin

You need to shut ur mouth and go find something meaningful to do with your time.
And if you are hungry find something to eat.
Save your lines and redirect your efforts.
Am sure you have enough problems to deal with yourself.
I love my wife and i aint leaving her.
We are pulling through it together.
So need to comment any further.
Find somewhere to hide your head and face and stop posting on this thread.
Thank you
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Gudiza(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Olodostein:

Then, you don't understand how the spiritual realm works..... Listen fella, when MIND exhaustion and Tragedy Hits you, then you will know. Ask Christopher Hutches -- the Atheist-- that died of Cancer the other day.

Just continue to Pray for his grace.

Even though, Buddha has a point. When you seek God deeply by the Fruit of the holy spirit and the Holy Spirit gets hold of you, then you would grasp the height of Positive thinking cool.

If, out of fear, you dwell on the thoughts of witches and wizards in your subconscious, only then will ogbanje and mammy water manifest as it pleases you. That's how it works. In any case, we'ld agree to disgree.

I assume the OP already has a plan, so I say, "go for it " just dont stress your wife unnecessarily for what's obviously your problem. In the meantime, you do something about them bugs .

"ALL power is from within and therefore under our control - Robert Poller"
Re: I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
My brother, i thank you for sharing your challenge here on nairaland. but its unfortunate that the solution you are looking for cant be gotten here cos a lot of childishness and manupulations are rife here. I want to advice you to keep your faith very strong and completely focussed on the Lord. the church where you attend is a very good place for you to be nourished and beefed up in times like dis. but ultimately, your victory is not in your prayers or vibrancy in faith, but your victory is in the acknowledgment of the fact that Christ died. this is the foundation of your faith and victory. If Jesus died and rose again, then know for sure that you will surely overcome and be victorious and you shall be a testimony.....only becos Jesus died and rose again. key into this mystery and you'll see changes. confess it in prayers becos so long as no power was able to hold Jesus in the grave and hell, i tell you, becos Christ resides in you, you'll overcome. thnx for the love you have for your wife, becos of the love, you'll pray her out and she'll be yours forever. just hold on, your salvation is nearer than you think. God bless yu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.