Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092772 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fkforyou(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
ApexTitan:

You and gj22 must have some kind of sorcery fetish or something. How anyone can find that Melisandre attractive is beyond me.
Dude she is sexy and evil at the same time......what a combination.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rammyty: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
My favourite scene:

The grandeur entrance of drogon the dragon was powerfully breathtaking. Nothing surprises tyrion as he believes he knows it all but his mouth dropped open in surprise at this
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gottoboy(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
themodernman:

See you. Is it because Dany has been privileged to be nuude in the series and Missandei has not. Missandei's goods has been covered with apparel but check out the time she was bathing and Greyworm sighted her...

Missandei's body made even Greyworm the Eunuch to almost have an ereection

Abeg I fit see this missandels's pic? Or who she be sef?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2015
You guys should stop watching the show with the eyes of the world today. Watch it with the eyes of the world the characters are in.

Melisandre is not evil, she worships a God who demands a high price for the task they are trying to accomplish. How is it different from the many-faced god or the seven or whatever?

One bad act from a good man doesn't automatically make him good just as one good act from a bad man doesn't automatically make them good.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2015
gottoboy:

Abeg I fit see this missandels's pic? Or who she be sef?

She is a 10/10.

gj22:
You guys should stop watching the show with the eyes of the world today. Watch it with the eyes of the world the characters are in.
Melisandre is not evil, she worships a God who demands a high price for the task they are trying to accomplish. How is it different from the many-faced god or the seven or whatever?
One bad act from a good man doesn't automatically make him good just as one good act from a bad man doesn't automatically make them good.

This. It's not black and white in GoT. There are various grey areas.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
ApexTitan:

You and gj22 must have some kind of sorcery fetish or something. How anyone can find that Melisandre attractive is beyond me.
You don't find the character attractive or the actress?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
You don't find the character attractive or the actress?

The actress is just there while the character is repulsive in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
rammyty:
My favourite scene:

The grandeur entrance of drogon the dragon was powerfully breathtaking. Nothing surprises tyrion as he believes he knows it all but his mouth dropped open in surprise at this

When drogon came into the scene, danearyes was like "Oluwa ope ooo" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't know if I am alone in this,but seriously what Stannis did to Shireen didn't make me hate him the way I do to Ramsay.Mehn Stannis is still a better king than both Robert,Jeffrey and Tormund and I still favour him over Renly.....Meanwhile in another story,that in episode 10 we are going to witness something worse than the Red Wedding...Oboiiii.....All I have to say about this is GRRM,Kill Jon Snow and We Riot...PERIOD!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bilany(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
I don't know if I am alone in this,but seriously what Stannis did to Shireen didn't make me hate him the way I do to Ramsay.Mehn Stannis is still a better king than both Robert,Jeffrey and Tormund and I still favour him over Renly.....Meanwhile in another story,that in episode 10 we are going to witness something worse than the Red Wedding...Oboiiii.....All I have to say about this is GRRM,Kill Jon Snow and We Riot...PERIOD!!!
lol "Kill Jon Snow and We Riot" Game of thrones doesn't care about anybody's feelings... I learnt this lesson in Season 1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
I know what you mean.I pray it doesn't happen.I wouldn't put it past GoT to kill a Fan Favorite
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApexTitan:

I'm sorry, you have a problem with this female? shocked
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
xboyelyusuf:

It's not just you. After the episode, I hated him. But later, I realised that Stannis is still a better man than the others. 1 bad act doesn't automatically make him the evil overlord.

I want think brienne will die, roose and Ramsey. I want think stannis will take back Winterfell and if the wildlings join the battle, the giant and Tormund will die.

Also, I hope the hound is not dead. I liked him and Arya did too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Exactly...if she could kiss the dragon she would have. P.S I don't think DAT dragon is fully submissive

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Exactly...if she could kiss the dragon she would have. P.S I don't think DAT dragon is fully submissive
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

I'm sorry, you have a problem with this female? shocked
Seriously?

Not Missandei, the red witch Melisandre.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akanniade:

Yes we didn't know there would be xters that would make Jamie look like a saint. grin

This shove was the only action that made him look bad and he HAD to do it for the good of the realm...name any other scene where he did bad...he saved Brienne from being raaped by Bolton's men and came back for her when she was passed to a Bear for Lunch.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Flay them. Flay them all.

Edit - In the Good row only one xter is alive. In the neutral row only one xter is alive and well. In the Evil row two xter are living and breathing. What does this tell you about GoT.
Jon Snow would be chaotic moral.
According to D & D

Joeffrey's pix is epic..laughing like a spoilt brat...lols @ "everyone is mine to torment". More like a Psycho.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Hahahahahaha..this is so funny. grin

So who is the Nairaland Ramsay that reeked gbola5 to levistark? I must have missed some drama.

Ujsizzle perhaps.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

Ujsizzle perhaps.
Na Oga Seun ooo grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2015
ApexTitan:

Not Missandei, the red witch Melisandre.
Ahh but she has nice boobs sha lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2015
She was right.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:36am On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

This shove was the only action that made him look bad and he HAD to do it for the good of the realm...name any other scene where he did bad...he saved Brienne from being raaped by Bolton's men and came back for her when she was passed to a Bear for Lunch.

He attempted to kill a child for the good of the realm? He failed and also attempted assassination and even trying to frame tyrion. How about killing his cousin? Was that for the good of the realm too? How about blowing your own sister and having 3 children with her, for the realm I guess.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by olyrayy(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2015
gj22:

He attempted to kill a child for the good of the realm? He failed and also attempted assassination and even trying to frame tyrion. How about killing his cousin? Was that for the good of the realm too? How about blowing your own sister and having 3 children with her, for the realm I guess.
But by GOT standards, we can call Jamie one of the good guys. I think his life changed after losing his arm.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2015
Come on,Jaime pushed Bran to hide the 'Incest Secret' nothing more.Subsequently, after being captured by the late King Stark,he began to exhibit virtues such as humility and selflessness
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2015
ApexTitan:

She is "just there"!!! shocked. You better be dating Scarlet Johansson. "Just there" he says.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Kaycee7:
She is "just there"!!! shocked. You better be dating Scarlet Johansson. "Just there" he says.

Lol. Why so serious?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
UjSizzle:

Ahh but she has nice boobs sha lipsrsealed

MOST especially those pink nipplles....I could kill for it.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
olyrayy:
But by GOT standards, we can call Jamie one of the good guys. I think his life changed after losing his arm.

Jaime has always been a good guy, he was even pushed by Cersei to shove Bran...you could see he didn't want to...dats why he said "things we do for love".

Jaime is a cool guy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Kaycee7:
Sorry. Someone already called dibs on Scarlet Johansson.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. Why so serious?

Hope u can see that am not the only one who finds melisandre beautiful.. Just forget that she is an evil witch, even Jon Snow's body was dancing Atlanta when he saw those boobs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.