Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092781 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

MOST especially those pink nipplles....I could kill for it.
Melisandre needs loyal people like you. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dragonking:

Melisandre needs loyal people like you. grin

Loyal like how? Can't forget when she was riding Gendy...men the rhythm baad gaan..too bad his hands were tied backwards otherwise if na me I'll have squeezed and spanked dat booty as she rides me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
olyrayy:
But by GOT standards, we can call Jamie one of the good guys. I think his life changed after losing his arm.

Yeah. He is a changed man now and just wants cersei to love him again. he is a neutral as far as GOT events are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
A disappointing end to the already disappointing season. That's all I can say for now
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Apparently people have already seen episode 10.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
themodernman:

Loyal like how? Can't forget when she was riding Gendy...men the rhythm baad gaan..too bad his hands were tied backwards otherwise if na me I'll have squeezed and spanked dat booty as she rides me.

Hahahaha..chia
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. Why so serious?
He said Carice van Houten is "just there".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Amis(f): 12:11am On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=xboyelyusuf post=34701735]I don't know if I am alone in this,but seriously what Stannis did to Shireen didn't make me hate him the way I do to Ramsay.Mehn Stannis is still a better king than both Robert,Jeffrey and Tormund and I still favour him over Renly.....Meanwhile in another story,that in episode 10 we are going to witness something worse than the Red Wedding...Oboiiii.....All I have to say about this is GRRM,Kill Jon Snow and We Riot...PERIOD!!![/quote

This got me lol....don't know y it took me so.long to watch dis series but am hooked...what's with the evil redhaired witch I think she has a hidden agenda
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by seedorfg(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2015
am on season 4, is season 5 and 6 out on dvd ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samunosuke(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Read an article on Forbes that said Jon Snow is a Targ and I believe it. All this talk of "you know nothing" also points towards that. There is also no way that Dany can control 3 fully grown dragons by herself.

I don't know why people have problems with Melisandre's magic when there's plenty other magic in the kingdoms - wargs/skinchangers, many-faced god, the others, dragons etc. And so far, she is the only one outside the wall who recognizes the threat of the others and dragged Stannis from Kings Landing to prevent the wall falling to wildlings. I think her aim is to get Stannis to rule so that she'll have support against the others. My 2cents.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Samunosuke:
Read an article on Forbes that said Jon Snow is a Targ and I believe it. All this talk of "you know nothing" also points towards that. There is also no way that Dany can control 3 fully grown dragons by herself.

I don't know why people have problems with Melisandre's magic when there's plenty other magic in the kingdoms - wargs/skinchangers, many-faced god, the others, dragons etc. And so far, she is the only one outside the wall who recognizes the threat of the others and dragged Stannis from Kings Landing to prevent the wall falling to wildlings. I think her aim is to get Stannis to rule so that she'll have support against the others. My 2cents.

"You know nothing" doesn't prove anything.

People are just biased because they feel anybody that does magic is evil. And Stannis wasn't at kings landing. He was at dragon stone.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Swear allegiance to Stannis now. From what I have seen in the episode preview, victory is ours!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samunosuke(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2015
gj22:

"You know nothing" doesn't prove anything.

People are just biased because they feel anybody that does magic is evil. And Stannis wasn't at kings landing. He was at dragon stone.

You are right, "you know nothing" proves nothing but the article points out several other events which support the theory of Jon being the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark.

Stannis sailed directly to the wall after his defeat @ the blackwater in King's landing. I know his base was Dragonstone.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Whose gonna die tonight??..... God anyone but Jon Snow,Tyrion,Varys or Lord Stannis....,,Those are my favs.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2015
gj22:
Swear allegiance to Stannis now. From what I have seen in the episode preview, victory is ours!!

I just dey laugh when people say that Ramsay will defeat Stannis..Ramsay that has no battle experience. SMH.

People need to let go of their emotions and think outside the box.

Am yet to watch the episode 10 though but victory shall be ours. Stannis for victory.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2015
How long is the season finale? I hope longer than 70 minutes. angry

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2015
Don't know if anybody noticed this, episode 9 when the dragon appeared. it was like he came out from a ball of fire, kinda like he teleported...and yes I know we heard its voice before it appeared...still love that scene though, gives me goose bumps anytime I watch it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2015
gj22:

This season finale will be bloody that's for sure. I admire your confidence in Stannis. But it is sorely misplaced. I will be here to laugh in your face in less than 24hrs from now.
Stannis the puppet? He should have burned Melisandre at the stake immediately she suggested that he burn his daughter. If it was Ramsay, the flaying of Melisandre would have been automatic.... as in the next scene would be her lifeless flayed corpse nailed to a plank.
To hell with Stannis, he's about to get served. Ramsay served him the first time and he failed to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:

I just dey laugh when people say that Ramsay will defeat Stannis..Ramsay that has no battle experience. SMH.

People need to let go of their emotions and think outside the box.

Am yet to watch the episode 10 though but victory shall be ours. Stannis for victory.

*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
RamsayBolton:

*smiles*
Winter fell shall be ours-- Stannis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
Whose gonna die tonight??..... God anyone but Jon Snow,Tyrion,Varys or Lord Stannis....,,Those are my favs.

Jon snow might be in great danger especially as he brought in the wildlings.. Most night watch guys were displeased.... I see an uprising soon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lord Stannis needs to be on that throne even if it is for a day,He deserves it ...Haba he has come this far.[b]Lord Stannis needs to be on that throne even if it is for a day,He deserves it ...Haba he has come this far.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:

Jon snow might be in great danger especially as he brought in the wildlings.. Most night watch guys were displeased.... I see an uprising soon.
It can't be....if Jon Snow dies tonight ,Castle Black dies with him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dragonking:

Winter fell shall be ours-- Stannis

It's not happening. - R. Bolton.

But if it were to happen (just hypothetically)... I wonder what will become of Sansa Bolton, the wife of Ramsay Bolton. Her husband will never bend the knee to Stannis but would she. It seems she would do anything to stay alive, Sansa would.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
RamsayBolton:

But if it were to happen (just hypothetically)... I wonder what will become of Sansa Bolton, the wife of Ramsay Bolton. Her husband will never bend the knee to Stannis but would she. It seems she would do anything to stay alive, Sansa would.

Sansa would do anything to stay alive, she can bend a knee to stannis, no biggie there..However, I see either stannis or sansa killing Ramsay.. I would have included Reek but he no longer has the balls to do such. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
ApexTitan:
How long is the season finale? I hope longer than 70 minutes. angry

I doubt. Going to be ~61 minutes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
It can't be....if Jon Snow dies tonight ,Castle Black dies with him.

One thing about GOT is that the good guys always die..but I believe that there is more to Jon snow because Melisande saw something special in him and wanted to seduce him in order for her to get that power in episode 6 or 7. I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
RamsayBolton:

This season finale will be bloody that's for sure. I admire your confidence in Stannis. But it is sorely misplaced. I will be here to laugh in your face in less than 24hrs from now.
Stannis the puppet? He should have burned Melisandre at the stake immediately she suggested that he burn his daughter. If it was Ramsay, the flaying of Melisandre would have been automatic.... as in the next scene would be her lifeless flayed corpse nailed to a plank.
To hell with Stannis, he's about to get served. Ramsay served him the first time and he failed to learn.

Haha. House Bolton is about to go up in flames BY the hands of KING STANNIS. We shall see by 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

HOUSE BARATHEON vs HOUSE BOLTON
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Sansa would. House stark and house Baratheon are allies. Also, Ramsey would rather die than bend the knee.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
My blood is hot mehn... Wanna see episode 10 grin
RamsayBolton and flaying grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
In the battle for Winterfell,I see a King Stannis victory with Lady Sansa escaping.But about the Iron Throne,he might as well forget it.

P.S. : Puppet[/sub] King Stannis,when you capture the Bast*rd of Bolton,flay him and make him eat his flesh piece by piece

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.