Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105690 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Also, it seems I was right about Jaqen H'gar.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bamz(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
kannymoore:
It's official....

I'M NEVER WATCHING GAME OF THRONES AGAIN!!!!

*sob*

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry !!!!!

Everyone is sad but no one will miss you trust me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2015
Why stannis might still be alive..

The post-episode commentary seems to suggest that he might be alive. Brienne was expecting to find a monster like the shadow that killed Renly. Instead he finds a heavily wounded man who has literally lost everything and instead of begging for mercy, he simply tells her to "just do your duty". Her fantasy of avenging Renly by slaying some terrible person is completely gone.
Brienne has been shown to hesitate a lot. She never commits to an action, big or small, without taking a pause. She might mid-swing, decide to spare him.

Major characters usually get more focus when they die. You see the body, you hear their last breaths, everything else is silent. There is no major character who's death isn't confirmed visually, and to my knowledge only minor character who's death wasn't confirmed visually was Syrio Forel's.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

I don't understand why she had her ring. Also, CleaganeBowl has been activated. I don't see the high Sept surviving what Cersei has in store for him.

lol...cersi wud skin dm alive,especially that lady tormenting her that was chanting shame
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
angry sad sad angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:
Why stannis might still be alive..

The post-episode commentary seems to suggest that he might be alive. Brienne was expecting to find a monster like the shadow that killed Renly. Instead he finds a heavily wounded man who has literally lost everything and instead of begging for mercy, he simply tells her to "just do your duty". Her fantasy of avenging Renly by slaying some terrible person is completely gone.
Brienne has been shown to hesitate a lot. She never commits to an action, big or small, without taking a pause. She might mid-swing, decide to spare him.

Major characters usually get more focus when they die. You see the body, you hear their last breaths, everything else is silent. There is no major character who's death isn't confirmed visually, and to my knowledge only minor character who's death wasn't confirmed visually was Syrio Forel's.

i thought as much,cos we didnt c d corpse
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
but damn! cersei is beautiful!!!
That woman is a hell of beauty. She took her shame with dignity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2015
dubylhover:

lol...cersi wud skin dm alive,especially that lady tormenting her that was chanting shame
The high sparrow is not that dumb. He has full support of the people especially with the walk of shame. I guess she will seek a trial by combat.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Akanniade:

The high sparrow is not that dumb. He has full support of the people especially with the walk of shame. I guess she will seek a trial by combat.

yea yu hav a point..and d mountain wud fight for her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2015
A fool's desperation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
The only thing that suprised me was Theon growing some balls. grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

You dont blame the actors in amovie, you look to the writers. Also Ramsey doesnt wear armor. Really ?
Ramsay needs no armor. You remember when Theon's sister came to pick him up, Ramsay fought back with no clothe on him. You remember?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Mintayo:

Who are those cycling the dragon queen, I couldn't watch that part well!
Most likely the Dothrakis.

"To go forward you must go back."

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Theory About Melisandre

She didn't give false information. She will see the Bolton banners burn and she will walk the battlements at Winterfell. But it won't be Stannis that leads her there. It will be Jon Snow. His watch would end only with his death. And he's sure as Bleep dead now! Nothing in the Night's Watch vows saythe vows carry over after resurrection though.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2015
dubylhover:

of cos nau..but this wud break her a bit...im just imagining hw much she wud b paid for that full nudity..those people on d streets are real oo,its not camera effects..so ramseybolton lives..y did khaleesi hide her ring

They used a double for Cersei's walk.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Yeah, I didn't understand that part. Why did she drop it?

F*ck that b*tch. She betrayed stannis. I hope she dies.
Her Khaleesi ring. She has no claim with this horde.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Ramsay needs no armor. You remember when Theon's sister came to pick him up, Ramsay fought back with no clothe on him. You remember?

You need armor or plate in battle.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:
Theory About Melisandre

She didn't give false information. She will see the Bolton banners burn and she will walk the battlements at Winterfell. But it won't be Stannis that leads her there. It will be Jon Snow. His watch would end only with his death. And he's sure as Bleep dead now! Nothing in the Night's Watch vows saythe vows carry over after resurrection though.
I agree with this theory. Resurrected Snow can lead the wildings to retake winterfell.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

That.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Does that mean it makes sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

How so?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

unless so..cos it was all too revealing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2015
I remember Melisandre's suprise at Thoros a whoring and drunk priest being able to resurrect the dead.
Most probably she can too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by amanze15(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2015
Tyrion n that spy lord from kings landing grin grin jon snow cry cry stannis na mumu ambition without preparedness, make una await make cersei lannister recover first that beast of a king slayer go to kill people grin , melisandre is a bi.tch angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Does that mean it makes sense ?
It doesn't. Seems the character doesn't fight with armor. The battle was not given a proper audience.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Dgunnerz:

It doesn't. Seems the character doesn't fight with armor. The battle was not given a proper audience.

Yeah like, no siege engines when planning a siege,no catapults. It was like he had already given up, as he charged at them. They were outmatched and outnumbered yet they still charged into calvary like that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Yeah, I didn't understand that part. Why did she drop it?

F*ck that b*tch. She betrayed stannis. I hope she dies.

I'm not really sure myself why she dropped it.

If the speculation on the interwebs about Melisandre is to be believed she might be instrumental in the return of everyone's favourite night's watch... But it's all speculation (even for the book crowd) and at this point it is safe to say that we know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

I'm not really sure myself why she dropped it.

If the speculation on the interwebs about Melisandre is to be believed she might be instrumental in the return of everyone's favourite night's watch... But it's all speculation (even for the book crowd) and at this point it is safe to say that we know nothing.

Its kinda like leaving a trail.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Yeah. Confirmed. Apparently, she had a non nudity clause and she was pregnant.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Its kinda like leaving a trail.

A ring on a field of grass. Talk about the proverbial needle in the haystack. It is most unlikely that anyone from Mereen would find the ring let alone deduce that Dany was there. It is more likely that she dropped the ring because it spelt some type of trouble for her and the Dothraki riders. I'm not sure about this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2015
They used a double for Cersei's walk. Apparently, she has a non nudity clause and her pregnancy was visibly showing when they were shooting the scene.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

That.

That the one Arya met at bravoosi was not the one she met earlier in the series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.