Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105723 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Does that mean it makes sense ?

He is saying Ramsey doesn't like fighting with armor. Whether it makes sense to the audience doesn't matter. What matters is it makes sense to ramsey
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

How so?

I proposed a theory earlier on that the Jaqen H'gar Arya met at bravoosi was not the same one that helped her kill people earlier in the show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
but damn! cersei is beautiful!!!

Her boobs look sagging and out of proportion to me. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Akanniade:
I remember Melisandre's suprise at Thoros a whoring and drunk priest being able to resurrect the dead.
Most probably she can too.

Seriously. They better bring back either jon or stannis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Bimffo:
I think I am team WhiteWalkers now..

How on Earth will those writers kill Jon Snow.. sad

RIP Jon Snow. grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

That the one Arya met at bravoosi was not the one she met earlier in the series.

Alright. The only problem i have with that is, if Jaqen is a face, why do so many people have it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

Yeah she is old and has stretch marks plus three children.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Its kinda like leaving a trail.

I agree with ApexTitan. Her Dragon had burnt bones and grass, a ring is kind of a stretch. But you might be right.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Filmewell:
bad ending for a season finale. how can they kill off john snow. they better turn him to a white and not some army of the dead. this producers sef.

So you would prefer seeing Jon snow as a zoombie white walker right? SMH undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

That wasn't Cersei. That was a body double.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Yeah she is old and has stretch marks plus three children.

Strech mark ke? shocked shocked

Bros ur eyes sharp o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

That wasn't Cersei. That was a body double.

I suspected. I read that all the naked scenes are done by real life prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Alright. The only problem i have with that is, if Jaqen is a face, why do so many people have it.

It's the one Arya can relate to. She is emotionally attached to him and the faceless men are good at connecting to people.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seems we've all forgotten about Little Finger. He must be working on his plan to take Winterfell from the winner of the Bolton/Stannis battle - well from Bolton since they are the apparent winners. It would be interesting to see how he goes about this in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

I suspected. I read that all the naked scenes are done by real life prostitutes.

Not necessarily prostitutes, just actors who don't have a problem with nudity.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:
Seems we've all forgotten about Little Finger. He must be working on his plan to take Winterfell from the winner of the Bolton/Stannis battle - well from Bolton since they are the apparent winners. It would be interesting to see how he goes about this in the future.

I don't see LF doing anything significant.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

You shouldnt tell people to stop watching it. That's so rude and immature, you know. I watch it in hopes it will get better. By the way, how did you like the Stannis scenes.

Stannis is a real boss. Despite being abadoned by half of his men they were able to slaughter ramsay's men. Stannis to much, so sad that lady (cant remember her name) decided to kill him. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
So Reek finally grew some balls but na for woman side sha..Na wa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:
So Reek finally grew some balls but na for woman side sha..Na wa grin grin

Yeah about time, no?

Sansa was looking even more beautiful in this episode. I hope I'm not in love. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

Stannis is a real boss. Despite being abadoned by half of his men they were able to slaughter ramsay's men. Stannis to much, so sad that lady (cant remember her name) decided to kill him. cool

Aaahhh. That wasnt Bolton men slaughtered.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRANDREWS: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

Edit: It wasn't Cersei. It was a body double. she signed a non-nudity clause and also she was pregnant at d time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRANDREWS: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
I still don't think the Night's watch fully understand what's coming!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

I don't see LF doing anything significant.

I disagree, taking Winterfell is important to LF it is a sure way of him to attain nobility. I think something decisive about this will happen season, the Boltons cannot be allowed to claim Winterfell forever, that is a great injustice.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Yeah about time, no?

Sansa was looking even more beautiful in this episode. I hope I'm not in love. grin

You are o lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

Yeah. It just seemed like piss poor revenge.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
SIRANDREWS:

It's not even clear if Jon told them what happened. Ofcourse, other survivors are there to narrate.

Sam abandoned his friend for poosie

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

I disagree, taking Winterfell is important to LF it is a sure way of him to attain nobility. I think something decisive about this will happen season, the Boltons cannot be allowed to claim Winterfell forever, that is a great injustice.

LF is already nobility. Neither will LF.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

It's not even clear if Jon told them what happened. Ofcourse, other survivors are there to narrate.

Sam abandoned his friend for poosie

Na. Sam requested to become a maester. Unless this is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
I thought I will be rejoicing after this episode. But the writers went with a sad ending. Sad for stark and Baratheon fans and Lannisters, happy for Bolton fans.

-sansa died (most likely)

-stannis died (most likely)

-jon died

-Mycerlla died

-arya blind

Soo much death

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Na. Sam requested to become a maester. Unless this is a joke.

Twas a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.