Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097691 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

I disagree, taking Winterfell is important to LF it is a sure way of him to attain nobility. I think something decisive about this will happen season, the Boltons cannot be allowed to claim Winterfell forever, that is a great injustice.

LF taking Winterfell is still injustice. He caused the war. I hope he dies.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015

I dnt get it, what was Sansa and Reek up to.. suicide?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogatitus:

It's surprising no one is talking about this. I don't think it was suicide. Probably just taking chances.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad

I was soo sure he will win

Haha ha!

This song is dedicated to Stannis the puppet.

'But now the rains weep o'er his hall, and not a soul to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall, and not a soul to hear. ' - Reynes of Castamere

Mwahahaha!

#FLAYER

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by trigar12(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a great end .. Am glad stannis was killed ... Am not olly killed his master, GOT loves surprising ppl buh am not suprised. Am gonna wait till next year for another season, just like vikings embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogatitus:

Certainly not, the layers of snow on the ground will cushion their fall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:
I thought I will be rejoicing after this episode. But the writers went with a sad ending. Sad for stark and Baratheon fans and Lannisters, happy for Bolton fans.

-sansa died (most likely)

-stannis died (most likely)

-jon died

-Mycerlla died

-arya blind

Soo much death

Eeeyaaaaaa! Take heart. Hahahahahahaaaaa!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

LF is already nobility. Neither will LF.

That's true I forgot he is lord of the Vale now but taking Winterfell would be consolidating his stake in Westeros. I would rather LF be the Warden of the North than Bolton. Let's face it the Starks have lost Winterfell for good.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

Stannis is a real boss. Despite being abadoned by half of his men they were able to slaughter ramsay's men. Stannis to much, so sad that lady (cant remember her name) decided to kill him. cool

Her name is Brienne of Tarth.

Hahahahahahaaaaa! Stannis is dead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Her name is Brienne of Tarth.

Hahahahahahaaaaa! Stannis is dead.

Don't be so sure
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
adexsimply:
Don't be so sure

See as den butcher de idiot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
adexsimply:
Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..Shame.. Shame..

Haha hahaha. I love this show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ogatitus:

The dumb ones don't die in GOT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omolizzy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't know y Jon snow should die....in fact, I don't mind him coming back as a white walker. Traitor my left ass

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Akanniade:

The dumb ones don't die in GOT.

Apart from_Meryn Trant and Stannis.

WE KEEP OUR BLADES SHARP - HOUSE BOLTON
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
I swear by the old gods and new..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Certainly not, the layers of snow on the ground will cushion their fall.

Yeah. But she could risk getting paralysed like bran. A lot can go wrong from that jump.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Apart from_Meryn Trant and Stannis.

WE KEEP OUR BLADES SHARP - HOUSE BOLTON
Its "Our Blades are Sharp"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
"Go on, do your duty".... The last words of a true king.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRANDREWS: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
I pity any septon remaining in Kings Landing. Cersei will be back in full force
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeytonStark: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

That's true I forgot he is lord of the Vale now but taking Winterfell would be consolidating his stake in Westeros. I would rather LF be the Warden of the North than Bolton. Let's face it the Starks have lost Winterfell for good.

No, he's Lord Protector of the Vale, thats different. But he is Lord Paramount of the Riverlands. He's titles are Head of House Baelish, Lord of Harrenhal, Lord Paramount of the Riverlands, and Lord Protector of the Vale. Why do you say so, there's still Bran and Rickon, the Boltons will be uprooted from the inside.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Amis(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Una don jam rock. Just watch episode 10.

Haba y ar yu adding salt to my already broken heart nah....my handsome crush is gone.........chaiii...lemme mourn Jon Snow small I dey come
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jon Snow ain't dead, don't fret y'all.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Amis(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:
Theory About Melisandre

She didn't give false information. She will see the Bolton banners burn and she will walk the battlements at Winterfell. But it won't be Stannis that leads her there. It will be Jon Snow. His watch would end only with his death. And he's sure as Bleep dead now! Nothing in the Night's Watch vows saythe vows carry over after resurrection though.

Hmmm....let me have a bit of hope that Mia curly crush will be resurrected. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Watching season 1.. trying to remember when everyone was alive and well undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
A man now supports the Whitewalkers. This heartbreak don too much

angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

Its "Our Blades are Sharp"

Im so happy that Stannis died that I'm misqouting my House Bolton words. Hahaha!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Noooooo Arya can't be blind plssss. G.O.T is full of disappointments tho I like how they killed Jon snow the guy is useless...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Arrrggghhhhh!!!

That up there, sums up my mood after seeing the Finale.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
I salute Brienne for slicing off Stannis head with Oath keeper (the valyrian steel sword).

Jon Snow had it coming. The first rule of leadership is to keep your followers happy .Jon was thinking he could do as he pleased, because he is lord commander.
... whenever a Stark chops off someone's head as a punishment some episodes later that Stark is violently killed. Look at Ned, look at Robb and now Jon Snow...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
The starks are gradually going to extinction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.