Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1106748 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Seriously. Where was Ghost? Well he should come and attack the whole of the Nights Watch, there isn't a good soul left at Castle Black.

Those guys seriously underestimate the threat that the white walkers pose, because if they did they would have seen sense in Jon's decision in letting the wildlings in.

Anyway from all indications Jon's watch has ended... And to think Sansa was only informed by Reek that he was still alive... More emotional hurt for her to deal with in the future.

It's what happens when you gather murderers, rapers and thieves in the same place.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Bran...rickon..sansa...Arya... That's all that's left of house stark.
Arya is blind, Sansa probably dead, bran cripple, rickon unseen.
They should have named the series "the fall of house stark".
Just watch and see.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

GOT! Always expect the unexpected.

But I don't get why the Starks seems to get it roughly right from season one. And bran? No idea what the directors has in store for him.

Will download and watch this ep when am more sober, I don't like what I read on here but I couldn't stay away from reading.
Here's what I told my sister when she asked about Bran:

Bran wants to become a tree grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jon snow will be back grin

The story can never be complete without him grin

I'm very sure of it grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Harvard13(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
all those spoiling the film continue...it wont change shit
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ndubisik(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't know what to even comment. And now his watch is ended. Or so it seems.
Looking at King's Landing, I'm sorry for those pitiful people. Cersei is a cold blooded beast they should know that by now. She didn't even confess to incest. A sinner to her last breath. Can't wait to see how she's gonna use her awoken monster toyman. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Harvard13:

are thomin nd thargarian not right? dat girl was stanis daughter. danish guy was the prince. oga u nd i know who i was refering to na...haba

Tommen. Targaryen. Dornish. Daenerys. Jorah

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Harvard13:

are thomin nd thargarian not right? dat girl was stanis daughter. danish guy was the prince. oga u nd i know who i was refering to na...haba

And you still dey make d same mistake, I can see you're resistant to change....are you a TANoid?

Check Game of Thrones Wiki and correct your mistake joor...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Bran...rickon..sansa...Arya... That's all that's left of house stark.

Arya is blind, Sansa probably dead, bran cripple, rickon unseen.

They should have named the series "the fall of house stark".
Somewhere in the Seven Hells,Lord Eddard Stark is regretting his move to King's Landing.That move was their Death Warrant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Harvard13(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
encryptjay:
Jon Snow- watching the Lord Commander killed by his men was damn sad. Such munity is unacceptable angry

Bring back our Lord Commander cry
We want Jon Snow back mehn

Reek and Sansa ain't dead yet.

To hell with Stannis first... Bring Jon back before I talk Stannis sad

That Ramsay got balls fighting without armor.

jon snow dies just after i fall in love with him. arya is blind? ha! finally she can park one side.mtcheew.

pls i want to see sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

There's gonna be a comeback. Sure of it.
Don't forget bran can now fly.
When you say fly. cringeworthy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seun:

Robb's direwolf was probably the best human fighter due to his war experience and he couldn't save Robb, so Ghost probably wouldn't have been able to save Robb from all the wicked brothers. But it's a surprising that Ghost didn't even greet Jon Snow after he came back to the wall.

The boy's anger was justified, but killing Jon Snow was a dumb way to get revenge. If he wanted revenge, he should have killed a wildling. Frankly, it makes no sense that the black brothers allowed the wildlings to cross the wall with Jon if they were prepared to kill him for it.

Not true. And actually, I think the message is that clever, rational, sensible people tend to get ahead whether they are good or bad. Being bad in itself doesn't make you live long. Armed robbers, gang members, terrorists, ISIS fighters, etc are bad people and they don't live long.

I disagree. His anger is understandable but far from justified. He is even angry at the wrong person and got his revenge by killing Ygrette who was the person that killed his father. Almost all the wildlings that raided his village are dead apart from Tormund.

His anger isn't justified. Also, F *ckOlly

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:
Whats with all these bad news am reading? Jon snow is dead? Arya went blind? You guys are making it dificult for me download and watch the season's finale sad sad

Someone pls, is stannis and Ramsey also dead?

Watch and find out.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yeah his anger was justified, but killing Jon Snow for thinking about the bigger picture? How is that justified?

It wasn't even justified. He is just a little boy who betrayed the man that took him in. He is a huge c*nt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aida13:

Looks like all Ned Stark's kids are wargs or so I read somewhere. Only, Bran seems the one who's really gifted at it. But Jon Snow definitely didn't warg in the finale. Or in the book version of that scene either.

In the book version, both Robb and Jon's last words were, "Greywind" and "Ghost" respectively. And it was said in the aftermath that Greywind was release by Raynald Westerling, and took down 3-4 men before going, that was Robb most like. And yes they are all wargs.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

No. It's not justified. People that raided his village were already dead (except Tormund). Was it jon that killed them? Ygrette was even the one that shot his dad and he got revenge by killing her last season.

F*ckOlly

Yeah its not. I think people just use that word anyhow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

At least Robb's direwolf was locked up. We know if he's been close to Robb, he'd have ripped some flesh before going down.
Those beasts are designed to be savage so with or without a war training we can expect some action.

Exactly. They could have just locked them out and allow the snow finish them.

Uh huh. Take a look at Little Finger and The Imp. Probably should have been killed eons ago but cunning so far has kept them alive.

Don't forget that it's not all of the nights watch that killed him. If they locked him out, the loyals will fight back. Not everyone will be okay with killing their lord commander. That is why they did it in night and will probably blame the wildlings for it.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Here's what I told my sister when she asked about Bran:

Bran wants to become a tree grin

Chei grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

And you still dey make d same mistake, I can see you're resistant to change....are you a TANoid?

Check Game of Thrones Wiki and correct your mistake joor...

You coulda just corrected him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeSulk:

Somewhere in the Seven Hells,Lord Eddard Stark is regretting his move to King's Landing.That move was their Death Warrant.

If there were seven hells Ned wouldnt be in one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

It wasn't even justified. He is just a little boy who betrayed the man that took him in. He is a huge c*nt
Jon didn't take him in, The Night's Watch did. Jon only elevated him and he betrayed his boss. He is just a boy that can be easily brainwashed!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seun:

Are you sure you want that? We might not like Jon Snow as a zombie. Sir Beric Dondarrion, the guy who was resurrected by the lord of light earlier said: "Every time I come back, I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chopped away." He also said he'd never wish his life upon Ned Stark.

What's the lesson, for you? For me, it's not so clear. Certainly she should stop making major decisions while she's drunk. That never goes well.

We know that Cersei is impulsive and doesn't really think things through. She will surely fight back. She is like a smarter version of jeoffrey. Although, kevan being back might hold her back and also, she has CleaganeBowl.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
TitanV:

When you say fly. cringeworthy.

Expatiate pls.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aida13:

Looks like all Ned Stark's kids are wargs or so I read somewhere. Only, Bran seems the one who's really gifted at it. But Jon Snow definitely didn't warg in the finale. Or in the book version of that scene either.

He shouldn't die.

A life for a life, I have someone.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

Expatiate pls.

You make it sound like, you know "flyyy", like Jack Frost or something.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. I'd still watch, resurrection or not. I want to see Cersei's comeback, I've finally taken pity on her and her sufferings, that walk was too bad, I wouldn't do that to my enemy. Ok so she had shameful relations with her brother and a few other men thats why she should be stripped and made to walk through the city? That was too much abeg. (Even though one read it in the books seeing it renacted was just bad)

I don't understand all these sympathy for cercei. Have you forgotten all she has done? She deserves it plain and simple. She has caused more pain in the name of "I love my children"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

I'm really worried about Ghost's absence. At least the book explained he was chained earlier because he spent the better part of the day snapping at the Black brothers. But what's their excuse now?
Ghost could make a miraculous entry to save Samwell Tarly the Laid, but not Jon? You've got to be kidding me angry

A lot happens offscreen you know. Attempting mutiny, they would have taken precautions and chained the beast (if they didn't even kill him sef).
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
TitanV:

You coulda just corrected him.

With the no of mistakes I listed out, it will be better if I direct him to the Wicktionary of GOT...rather than correcting every mistake let him teach himself.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mrblaze06: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Seriously. A spoiler pic was released yesterday that Jon warged out. I was angry when it didn't happen. I kept rewinding and fast forwarding.
even a guy open a thread about the spoiler and he talked about some interview that Jon snow say he ain't coming back for the next season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

GOT! Always expect the unexpected.

But I don't get why the Starks seems to get it roughly right from season one. And bran? No idea what the directors has in store for him.

Will download and watch this ep when am more sober, I don't like what I read on here but I couldn't stay away from reading.

If you expect the unexpected, hasn't the unexpected become the expected?

At least, you won't be as shocked anymore. It was hard seeing House Baratheon fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TitanV: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

A lot happens offscreen you know. Attempting mutiny, they would have taken precautions and chained the beast (if they didn't even kill him sef).

Yes but they could have atleast shown the wolf sensing it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.