Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1106401 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:
Whats with all these bad news am reading? Jon snow is dead? Arya went blind? You guys are making it dificult for me download and watch the season's finale sad sad

Someone pls, is stannis and Ramsey also dead?
We don't know that Stannis is dead. In fact I'll bank on him being alive.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aida13:
Just a thought....of all the places Melisandre should have gone back to...why the Wall? We know by virtue of the lord of light, she has resurrecting powers sooo....I'm thinking. I'm hoping she resurrects a certain someone by season 6 or a lot of people won't be watching...me included grin grin
Are you sure you want that? We might not like Jon Snow as a zombie. Sir Beric Dondarrion, the guy who was resurrected by the lord of light earlier said: "Every time I come back, I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chopped away." He also said he'd never wish his life upon Ned Stark.

The look on Cersei's face though...at the end, like "them go hear am" Which means she hasn't learned her lesson at all....
What's the lesson, for you? For me, it's not so clear. Certainly she should stop making major decisions while she's drunk. That never goes well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

*Danish
*English Lord
*Thomin
*Dat girl
*Thargarian

I prescribe Game of thrones Wiki for ya grin

Lol. I noticed that to but didn't want to sound like an a*s by correcting him. He is probably just a casual watcher. He is safe from the grief that this season finale is full of.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I knew there was something sinister about that long kiss Marcel got..pity shes gone. Safe trip to Sam and his Lady Love
Oh meeehn??!!! My hands were on my head all through Cersei's "atonement"...Never in a million years would I have thought she would be sooooo humiliated. I wanted her to pay for all her terrible deeds but her walk from the temple to the palace was shocked shocked shocked shocked #Dazed!! Haa!!
Wish Tyrion was there to see it happen, Queen Mother for that matter? Those religious people are donzo by the time she unleashes her vengeance on them!!
Well Rick finally found his senses, ope o! I completely lost hope. Meanwhile Danny is one funny queen to ask her overfed Dragon pikin to take her back to Meereen, she well at all? Dragon wey don chop belle full, instead of her to rock IT back to sleep and even sing some lullabies grin. Each season ends with her being in a strange place..i think the throne is hers. That silly witch that led Stanis to his death she be thrown out of the Night watch's keep, how did she survive angry angry?? She succeeded in wiping off the whole family, the Boltons should thank her for that. Tyrion is now acting speaker* of Meereen tongue and finally cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry somebody please tell me JON SNOW IS NOT DEAD!! Olly, what have you done?? Nooo!!

F*ckOlly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
adexsimply:
I wonder why everyone is saying stannis is dead. The scene was cut before Brienne brought down her sword, so it's not clear if he was killed or not. Knowing Brienne, she'd never kill an unarmed man.

I hope so.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay9:

grin grin grin grin Where is gj22?? And Amis...grin grin

*wipes tears* yes?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jon Snow- watching the Lord Commander killed by his men was damn sad. Such munity is unacceptable angry

Bring back our Lord Commander cry
We want Jon Snow back mehn

Reek and Sansa ain't dead yet.

To hell with Stannis first... Bring Jon back before I talk Stannis sad

That Ramsay got balls fighting without armor.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mrblaze06:
So you people are telling me Jon snow is dead??

Seriously. A spoiler pic was released yesterday that Jon warged out. I was angry when it didn't happen. I kept rewinding and fast forwarding.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aida13:
Just a thought....of all the places Melisandre should have gone back to...why the Wall? We know by virtue of the lord of light, she has resurrecting powers sooo....I'm thinking. I'm hoping she resurrects a certain someone by season 6 or a lot of people won't be watching...me included grin grin

Lol. I'd still watch, resurrection or not. I want to see Cersei's comeback, I've finally taken pity on her and her sufferings, that walk was too bad, I wouldn't do that to my enemy. Ok so she had shameful relations with her brother and a few other men thats why she should be stripped and made to walk through the city? That was too much abeg. (Even though one read it in the books seeing it renacted was just bad)

And Sansa, my poor Sansa. She should just forget the north and Winterfell. Go some where far away from Westeros and start a new life as a seamstress or something. There is nothing she will do in Winterfell that can undo the hell she has gone through, killing Ramsay wouldn't help her at all.

I will be rooting for LF and whatever plan he has now, let him take the north till the white walkers come and destroy everyone. That would work well for me. smiley

The Dothraki should keep Deanerys, let them take her back to their place. Tyrion should rule Mereen till the white walker invasion reaches that land and ends all civilisation then the series can end. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She's not that young , sagging boobs comes with age besides they're natural

They used a body double for that tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seun:

Are you sure you want that? We might not like Jon Snow as a zombie. Sir Beric Dondarrion, the guy who was resurrected by the lord of light earlier said: "Every time I come back, I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chopped away." He also said he'd never wish his life upon Ned Stark.

What's the lesson, for you? For me, it's not so clear. Certainly she should stop making major decisions while she's drunk. That never goes well.

I think I'll take the Jon Snow character anyway we can get him smiley

But being resurrected by the lord of light doesn't turn one into a zombie, right? Sir Beric seemed to be OK lol. He only tried to say he lost so many memories and pieces of himself ie his personality. It just means Jon Snow if resurrected, will not be exactly as we remember him.

Cersei definitely hadn't learned. Even as she walked her atonement off, she kept staring at the Castle knowing once there she would be able to do and undo. So the walk of shame didnt humble her or teach her a lesson. It will only make her even more bitter, vengeful and evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Seriously. Where was Ghost? Well he should come and attack the whole of the Nights Watch, there isn't a good soul left at Castle Black.

Those guys seriously underestimate the threat that the white walkers pose, because if they did they would have seen sense in Jon's decision in letting the wildlings in.

Anyway from all indications Jon's watch has ended... And to think Sansa was only informed by Reek that he was still alive... More emotional hurt for her to deal with in the future.
I'm really worried about Ghost's absence. At least the book explained he was chained earlier because he spent the better part of the day snapping at the Black brothers. But what's their excuse now?
Ghost could make a miraculous entry to save Samwell Tarly the Laid, but not Jon? You've got to be kidding me angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

You mean she's currently preggies in ds episode where she walked nakedd?

The actor was visibly pregnant as of the time they were acting the show. But I think it's mainly because of her no nudity clause.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Seriously. A spoiler pic was released yesterday that Jon warged out. I was angry when it didn't happen. I kept rewinding and fast forwarding.

Lol. It's we just accept this as it is to avoid future disappointment.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Harvard13(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

*Danish
*English Lord
*Thomin
*Dat girl
*Thargarian

I prescribe Game of thrones Wiki for ya grin
are thomin nd thargarian not right? dat girl was stanis daughter. danish guy was the prince. oga u nd i know who i was refering to na...haba
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

But the people of King's Landing really cooperated oh....otherwise they'll have squeezed & sucked the shiii out of her boooobies...those depraved, sex-hungry bastardds
grin grin grin grin,walayi that thought crossed my mind
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

We don't know that Stannis is dead. In fact I'll bank on him being alive.

GOT! Always expect the unexpected.

But I don't get why the Starks seems to get it roughly right from season one. And bran? No idea what the directors has in store for him.

Will download and watch this ep when am more sober, I don't like what I read on here but I couldn't stay away from reading.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jon can't die yet; he's got a showdown the Night's king. The leader of the White walkers has a score to settle with Jon mehn. Look at how they looked at each other- it ain't over for my boy Snow angry
We must see the Lord Commander next year grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. I'd still watch, resurrection or not. I want to see Cersei's comeback, I've finally taken pity on her and her sufferings, that walk was too bad, I wouldn't do that to my enemy. Ok so she had shameful relations with her brother and a few other men thats why she should be stripped and made to walk through the city? That was too much abeg. (Even though one read it in the books seeing it renacted was just bad)

And Sansa, my poor Sansa. She should just forget the north and Winterfell. Go some where far away from Westeros and start a new life as a seamstress or something. There is nothing she will do in Winterfell that can undo the hell she has gone through, killing Ramsay wouldn't help her at all.

I will be rooting for LF and whatever plan he has now, let him take the north till the white walkers come and destroy everyone. That would work well for me. smiley

The Dothraki should keep Deanerys, let them take her back to their place. Tyrion should rule Mereen till the white walker invasion reaches that land and ends all civilisation then the series can end. angry

Rofl at your predictions for season six. If they film it exactly like that... You're sure you will watch? Eg no Jon Snow, Sansa as a seamstress somewhere, Dothraki keep Dany hostage... And Little Finger (I assume he's the one you refer to as LF) taking the North?? Damn I won't sit and watch all that happen grin

But you're right about that walk of atonement. It was undue cruelty... I mean come on, so many women are guilty of all those crimes, even those women in the crowd throwing stones... How many tons of fornicators and adulterers there? Why single out Cersei?? In the book it looked cool... But on screen it was too graphic and unnecessary for me to truly appreciate it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
kay9:

grin grin grin

I learnt since Season 2 that the producers of this show RESPECT reality. Now what I want to say next is based off the books, but humor me... You see, Stannis probably wins that battle in the books, no one is really sure yet - forget whatever conclusions Gbola5/LeytonStark has been drawing here. BUT I have long learnt that this show's producers respect reality. Why were you so sure Stannis would win?? smiley His forces were not Northmen, badly unsuited to such cold, half-depleted AND starving AND dying, then add that horror of seeing their own commander burn his own daughter. Can you imagine what a morale-killer that is? Meanwhile the Boltons supped and slumbered in comfort. As for me, I just kept my fingers crossed - and when ep10 showed even MORE of his men deserted AND his wife hanged herself, I knew King Stannis, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and the Rhoynar, First of His Name, blah blah blah, was a finished man.

Don't mind whoever makes the episode previews. They showed where stannis draws his sword and from that angle, he had plenty men. When the episode started and he had lost half his men, I just knew it was the end of the road for king stannis.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Endy10:
5 hours after watching the finale and I'm still sad. #GameOfThrones has killed me

I slept and woke up... am still sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just finished watching!
OMG, this anxiety is killing.

A man badly needs therapy.
A man cannot stand this heart-attack.

And now my watch is done. Goodbye GOT.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Lmaoo.. Told you guys it might not be a spoiler... I too kept staring at that scene thinking that if I blinked I would miss him warging...

Mods can't undo a deleted post right?? Lol but that alternate ending would have been awesome...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Bran...rickon..sansa...Arya... That's all that's left of house stark.

Arya is blind, Sansa probably dead, bran cripple, rickon unseen.

They should have named the series "the fall of house stark".

There's gonna be a comeback. Sure of it.

Don't forget bran can now fly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aprime:
Just finished watching!
OMG, this anxiety is killing.

A man badly needs therapy.
A man cannot stand this heart-attack.

And now my watch is done. Goodbye GOT.

Don't kill yourself o. It's just a TV show. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aida13:

Lmaoo.. Told you guys it might not be a spoiler... I too kept staring at that scene thinkjng that if I blinked I would miss him warging...

Mods can't undo a deleted post right?? Lol but that alternate ending would have been awesome...

You sure he didn't warg?

I recall someone on here telling me Jon had a dream of him being a warg in season 1, but I can't recall that scene if it happened.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Guy. You are the first jon snow hater I know. Lol

Seriously I started hatting him right from season two. The guy na muntula
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
One question though.

Where is Ghost?
Aren't the Dire wolves supposed to sense impending danger?

They would be foolish not to have secured him like the freys did
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:
Please, has anyone seen where to download episode 10 yet? I just can't wait to watch it.

O2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

You sure he didn't warg?

I recall someone on here telling me Jon had a dream of him being a warg in season 1, but I can't recall that scene if it happened.

Looks like all Ned Stark's kids are wargs or so I read somewhere. Only, Bran seems the one who's really gifted at it. But Jon Snow definitely didn't warg in the finale. Or in the book version of that scene either.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
gj22:

Lol. I noticed that to but didn't want to sound like an a*s by correcting him. He is probably just a casual watcher. He is safe from the grief that this season finale is full of.

That means I sound like an ass right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Akanniade:

The boy's anger was justified. He was traumatised, the Thenn made him watch his parents being chopped up. Even if Jon Snow is resurrected, he won't hold it against Olly.

No. It's not justified. People that raided his village were already dead (except Tormund). Was it jon that killed them? Ygrette was even the one that shot his dad and he got revenge by killing her last season.

F*ckOlly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.