Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105711 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mrblaze06: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

O you're saying they're probably not yet dead...abeg no give man false hope jarey.
abeg make we dey hope oooo...you know say one priest lyk dat self revive person for season 3 or 4?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dragonking:

Her boobs look sagging and out of proportion to me. undecided

Are your Balls not sagging and out of proportion too! angry angry

Yeye man!
tongue

grin grin grin grin !!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by semitunde: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Filmewell:
bad ending for a season finale. how can they kill off john snow. they better turn him to a white and not some army of the dead. this producers sef.

Now that would be something! Jon snow, a whitewalker. We'll finally be able to see things from the perspective of those white walkers and probably see them talk.

Pls, any link to download the finale episode?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
I can't stop smiling. cool

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
I will need to start watching this series, I feel left out lol

You've gotta be kidding me!!

Don't tell me..after all these donkey years..and your inputs on the now rested "rate the movie" thread, you never caught the bug of Game of Thrones..?

Ibkaye..you no try at all mahn!!..you no try @ all.

Lol!

So with open arms and from one Nairaland Titan to Another..

WELCOME,
TO THE WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON...

WELCOME....
TO GAME OF THRONES!!!

*bows*

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
kannymoore:

You've gotta be kidding me!!

Don't tell me..after all these donkey years..and your inputs on the now rested "rate the movie" thread, you never caught the bug of Game of Thrones..?

Ibkaye..you no try at all mahn!!..you no try @ all.

Lol!

So with open arms and from one Nairaland Titan to Another..

WELCOME,
TO THE WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON...

WELCOME....
TO GAME OF THRONES!!!

*bows*

grin
Aww, tenks tenks, please treat me well o cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Et tu Olly? sad

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hotdiamond(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm..
If they kill The Imp. I'm done with game of thrones. 2016 loading
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
One question though.

Where is Ghost?
Aren't the Dire wolves supposed to sense impending danger?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
Et tu Olly? sad
Exactly what went through my mind.I knew it would happen but I wished it wouldn't happen.But then again when last have GoT fans gotten their hearts' desire on the show ?(King Joff's death perhaps)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please, has anyone seen where to download episode 10 yet? I just can't wait to watch it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
Et tu Olly? sad
The boy's anger was justified. He was traumatised, the Thenn made him watch his parents being chopped up. Even if Jon Snow is resurrected, he won't hold it against Olly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
One question though.

Where is Ghost?
Aren't the Dire wolves supposed to sense impending danger?

Seriously. Where was Ghost? Well he should come and attack the whole of the Nights Watch, there isn't a good soul left at Castle Black.

Those guys seriously underestimate the threat that the white walkers pose, because if they did they would have seen sense in Jon's decision in letting the wildlings in.

Anyway from all indications Jon's watch has ended... And to think Sansa was only informed by Reek that he was still alive... More emotional hurt for her to deal with in the future.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
pinkbee:
Please, has anyone seen where to download episode 10 yet? I just can't wait to watch it.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRANDREWS: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Also, Daario and Jorah are off to rescue Khaleesi. I'm certain one of them will not return
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRANDREWS: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
Et tu Olly? sad
would it be too much if i said i'm happy olly's parents are dead?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

So Emasandei is the hacker chic in furious7, she looks the same but the rest are completeeeely different?

I thought so too. Didn't even recognize her.

@topic

I finally got to see the finale and damn. Should have been called the "H o l y S h i t!!!" episode and not Mother of Mercy.

Glad some of my predictions came through...esp. with Reek turning "Heroeek"....I mean heroic grin grin grin and saving Sansa. My most awesome scene was when I saw what happened to Cersei's daughter. Stannis was a shock. I can't even. Speechless. Again, my prediction was correct - it wasn't worth it what he did to his fam.

So I'm left wondering if this is the end for Jon Snow...man that was brutal of the Watch men. Everything is going downhill in the Realm...a queen is getting publicly shamed (something that would NEVER have happened in Joffrey's time or Tywin's time) and Night's Watch are killing their commander within the Wall. Freaking crazy s h i t!!!

It was a nice finale. Not awesome, just nice. No battle, which was a disappointment. Possibly the most underwhelming finale everrr. Thanks guys, this was fun grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by braimeddy: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
[b]Jon sends Sam, Gilly and her child to Oldtown for Sam to become a maester. Selyse hangs herself and half Stannis' army deserts him. As Stannis prepares for the siege, they are attacked and defeated by the Boltons. Brienne finds Stannis alive and apparently kills him. Sansa manages to escape her room and is caught by Myranda, who is killed by Reek before he and Sansa jump off the castle's wall. Melisandre returns to the Wall and informs Jon and Davos of Stannis' and Shireen's deaths. Cersei finally confesses to her sins and is forced to walk naked to the Red Keep as the people of the city shout at her. She is received by a new member of the Kingsguard: a massive man by the name Ser Robert Strong. Jaime, Myrcella, Bronn and Trystane sail away from Dorne. After Myrcella tells Jaime that she knows she is his daughter, her nose starts bleeding, having been poisoned by Ellaria. Arya infiltrates the brothel Ser Meryn is in and kills him after revealing her identity. Jaqen commits suicide to appease the Many-Faced God, though the waif points out that "Jaqen" never really existed. Because Arya put on a face without being "No One", she goes blind. In Meereen, Varys arrives and starts to rule the city with Tyrion, Grey Worm and Missandei, while Daario and Jorah go on a mission to find Daenerys, who, far away, is found by a large number of Dothraki riders. At Castle Black, a group of brothers, including Alliser and Olly, partake in a mutiny where they each stab Jon, whom they view as a traitor for saving the wildlings, and leave him to bleed out.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I knew there was something sinister about that long kiss Marcel got..pity shes gone. Safe trip to Sam and his Lady Love
Oh meeehn??!!! My hands were on my head all through Cersei's "atonement"...Never in a million years would I have thought she would be sooooo humiliated. I wanted her to pay for all her terrible deeds but her walk from the temple to the palace was shocked shocked shocked shocked #Dazed!! Haa!!
Wish Tyrion was there to see it happen, Queen Mother for that matter? Those religious people are donzo by the time she unleashes her vengeance on them!!
Well Rick finally found his senses, ope o! I completely lost hope. Meanwhile Danny is one funny queen to ask her overfed Dragon pikin to take her back to Meereen, she well at all? Dragon wey don chop belle full, instead of her to rock IT back to sleep and even sing some lullabies grin. Each season ends with her being in a strange place..i think the throne is hers. That silly witch that led Stanis to his death she be thrown out of the Night watch's keep, how did she survive angry angry?? She succeeded in wiping off the whole family, the Boltons should thank her for that. Tyrion is now acting speaker* of Meereen tongue and finally cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry somebody please tell me JON SNOW IS NOT DEAD!! Olly, what have you done?? Nooo!!

You just said everything I wanted to say. Jon Snow...say it isn't so!!! Can't be true, right, though in the books..... OK OK, I won't say anything, don't want to be banned lol

The look on Cersei's face though...at the end, like "them go hear am"

Which means she hasn't learned her lesson at all....

Damn why these series so expensive to shoot...now we have to wait a whole year again before they can finish filming another season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just a thought....of all the places Melisandre should have gone back to...why the Wall? We know by virtue of the lord of light, she has resurrecting powers sooo....I'm thinking. I'm hoping she resurrects a certain someone by season 6 or a lot of people won't be watching...me included grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
One question though. Where is Ghost? Aren't the Dire wolves supposed to sense impending danger?
Robb's direwolf was probably the best human fighter due to his war experience and he couldn't save Robb, so Ghost probably wouldn't have been able to save Jon from all the wicked brothers. It's a surprising that Ghost didn't even greet Jon Snow after he came back to the wall, tho.

Akanniade:
The boy's anger was justified. He was traumatised, the Thenn made him watch his parents being chopped up. Even if Jon Snow is resurrected, he won't hold it against Olly.
The boy's anger was justified, but killing Jon Snow was a dumb way to get revenge. If he wanted revenge, he should have killed a wildling. Frankly, it makes no sense that the black brothers allowed the wildlings to cross the wall with Jon if they were prepared to kill him for it.

kay9:
Good people die a lot, bad people die a few times but generally they stay alive a lot longer.
Not true. And actually, I think the message is that clever, rational, sensible people tend to get ahead whether they are good or bad. Being bad in itself doesn't make you live long. Armed robbers, gang members, terrorists, ISIS fighters, etc are bad people and they don't live long.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Whats with all these bad news am reading? Jon snow is dead? Arya went blind? You guys are making it dificult for me download and watch the season's finale sad sad

Someone pls, is stannis and Ramsey also dead?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
stonemind:
Noooooo Arya can't be blind plssss. G.O.T is full of disappointments tho I like how they killed Jon snow the guy is useless...

Guy. You are the first jon snow hater I know. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
RamsayBolton:
I salute Brienne for slicing off Stannis head with Oath keeper (the valyrian steel sword).

Jon Snow had it coming. The first rule of leadership is to keep your followers happy .Jon was thinking he could do as he pleased, because he is lord commander.
... whenever a Stark chops off someone's head as a punishment some episodes later that Stark is violently killed. Look at Ned, look at Robb and now Jon Snow...

Who do you fight for? If it is the Boltons, you will soon get what's coming.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Akanniade:

Yeah his anger was justified, but killing Jon Snow for thinking about the bigger picture? How is that justified?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seun:

Robb's direwolf was probably the best human fighter due to his war experience and he couldn't save Robb, so Ghost probably wouldn't have been able to save Robb from all the wicked brothers. But it's a surprising that Ghost didn't even greet Jon Snow after he came back to the wall.

The boy's anger was justified, but killing Jon Snow was a dumb way to get revenge. If he wanted revenge, he should have killed a wildling. Frankly, it makes no sense that the black brothers allowed the wildlings to cross the wall with Jon if they were prepared to kill him for it.

Not true. And actually, I think the message is that clever, rational, sensible people tend to get ahead whether they are good or bad. Being bad in itself doesn't make you live long. Armed robbers, gang members, terrorists, ISIS fighters, etc are bad people and they don't live long.

Wow. Mr. Seun is defending movie critique as if he is the director.
It still remain a movie anyway. Not a real life story.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
themodernman:

Victory indeed, the directors sure know how to dribble one...I'll never bank on preview from henceforth...seems GOT na tragedy.

I swear. Chai, I haven't recovered. My sweet stannis. sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
1bkaye:
I will need to start watching this series, I feel left out lol

Hmm. That's all I can say. You are missing out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Seun:

Robb's direwolf was probably the best human fighter due to his war experience and he couldn't save Robb, so Ghost probably wouldn't have been able to save Robb from all the wicked brothers. But it's a surprising that Ghost didn't even greet Jon Snow after he came back to the wall.
At least Robb's direwolf was locked up. We know if he's been close to Robb, he'd have ripped some flesh before going down.
Those beasts are designed to be savage so with or without a war training we can expect some action.

Exactly. They could have just locked them out and allow the snow finish them.

Uh huh. Take a look at Little Finger and The Imp. Probably should have been killed eons ago but cunning so far has kept them alive.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
LeytonStark:

"The wolves will come again,” said
Jojen solemnly. “And how would you
being knowing, boy?” “I dreamed it.” Book 7 was to be called A Time For Wolves, but was changed to A Dream of Spring.

Bran...rickon..sansa...Arya... That's all that's left of house stark.

Arya is blind, Sansa probably dead, bran cripple, rickon unseen.

They should have named the series "the fall of house stark".

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.