Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090193 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Katete: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2016
armadeo:

I got chills reading this message, I have been looking for these books, okay let me rephrase I read Blackbird in silver as a kid and I searched all book stores looking for the other series, in fact it was like only my sister and I have heard about this books. Now how many yearssssss later I see this. Off to Amazon. Thank you

tried responding to a quote only to find out its your dairy or something.

have you read a blackbird in silver if you say no pls seek a copy. i have searched online and couldnt get any i plan to order the series from amazon when i feel chanced.

its an unread master piece.

a blackbird in silver
a blackbird in amber
a balckbird in darkness

i have only read the first.

funfact the authoer wrote the first book before she was eighteen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Katete post=44267501][/quote]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by franugo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
armadeo:

lol. one at a time. guy do you know how many books we are talking here.

over 2GB.

how will that work

2GB is too much bro, what i want is 4 u 2 send like 1 or 2 novels to me, then when am thro with them, i'll beg 4 more
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
franugo:

2GB is too much bro, what i want is 4 u 2 send like 1 or 2 novels to me, then when am thro with them, i'll beg 4 more

which ones would u like
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by franugo(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
armadeo:

which ones would u like

i prefer Action/romance genre, are u on whatsapp?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
franugo:

i prefer Action/romance genre, are u on whatsapp?

email
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Skrhema: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Greetings fans of GOT. Has anyone downloaded season 6? Will be glad if you can help with the link.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Skrhema:
Greetings fans of GOT. Has anyone downloaded season 6? Will be glad if you can help with the link.
Not out yet.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 6:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Not out yet.

Bros pls what d solution to the bb os7 users caught between the fb and whatsapp eradication saga??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by franugo(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
armadeo:

email

collinsonah05@gmail.com....pls quote me when u've sent them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Superstar997: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Samiceman:
40 days to go..... Can't wait

I also cany wait cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Superstar997: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
UjSizzle:

Jon Snow is not dead angry

This forum is about no spoilers..and you are spoiling by saying jon snow is not dead :@
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Superstar997:

This forum is about no spoilers..and you are spoiling by saying jon snow is not dead :@
And you're spoiling by confirming that Snow isn't dead undecided

Buzz off.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samiceman: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Superstar997:

I also cany wait cry
The wait is almost over.... 20days to go
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samiceman: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Bros pls what d solution to the bb os7 users caught between the fb and whatsapp eradication saga??
Go get an Android or IPhone.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
franugo:

collinsonah05@gmail.com....pls quote me when u've sent them.

K. Would do so when I get home.

Any specific books you want?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by franugo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
armadeo:

K. Would do so when I get home.

Any specific books you want?

MOBY DICK, d second part of d novel 'to all the boys i've loved'...anyone u think its good is okay by me bros.
.PLS dnt 4get 2 quote me when u've sent them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MGeey(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hi, I'm also waiting for GOT season 6. I know it's starting on April 24th and i understand it will be shown at the same time everywhere. Please what time is Nigerian time? I wouldn't want to miss any of it. Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
I've decided that this year am gonna wait for all 10 episodes to be out before I watch them. Am gonna avoid this thread and keep mute .

Binge watching on a weekend . Lol.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
franugo:

MOBY DICK, d second part of d novel 'to all the boys i've loved'...anyone u think its good is okay by me bros.
.PLS dnt 4get 2 quote me when u've sent them
On mobile now. Tomorrow will quote you with a list of my favs and mail them.

Also any genre you like in particular let me know so I can sort that out.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by franugo(m): 3:41am On Apr 09, 2016
armadeo:

No, i dnt have a favorite genre
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
franugo:

No, i dnt have a favorite genre

some sent hope you enjoy them

ps if you havent read shogun before suggest you start with that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
armadeo:
I've decided that this year am gonna wait for all 10 episodes to be out before I watch them. Am gonna avoid this thread and keep mute .

. Lol.
same with me o once it's out I will unfollow dis thread and then ff back when I'm thru.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by surestsam(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
armadeo:

hello, please CC my mail wen you are about sending it to him.. My mail is surestsam@gmail.com thanks in advance...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JonSnow(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Superstar997:

I'm very much alive. Thank you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omg did you guys see the teaser on Kit's Instagram page?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by confistified(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
UjSizzle:
Omg did you guys see the teaser on Kit's Instagram page?
pls give me d gist abeg...... can't wait till April 24th
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ucsquare(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
breaking news: Game of thrones have officially been cancelled by HBO.reason to be stated shortly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
ucsquare:
breaking news: Game of thrones have officially been cancelled by HBO.reason to be stated shortly

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Khenedee(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Add to whatsapp group PLEASE 08062544917
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kraftykc(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hey I just got told that Jon Snow IS dead and he only shows up as a memory for Sam and Area.

Has anyone got any idea if that's true?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.