Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097696 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
We're almost there... GoTse6 premier. Been salivating for this for over a year smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by davide470(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by effluxpump(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
when will it be aired today and on what channel on DSTV?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Netflix
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
A man has prepared idm and refreshed o2tvseries. Awaiting episode 1 for urgent download.

Still plan on binging.

Valar morghulis ramsaybolton

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Yaay!! Finally!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2016
armadeo:
A man has prepared idm and refreshed o2tvseries. Awaiting episode 1 for urgent download.

Still plan on binging.

Valar morghulis ramsaybolton

Binging my a$$

A man wouldn't be able to resist clicking on the "open file" link after successfully downloading grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by absky5(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Downloading in progress.......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
I hope the Red woman is not a long time targaryen tho undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adexsimply(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmm. I'll reserve my comments
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2016
I've told myself I was going to wait until end of season before I start downloading...

Staring at that episode 1 is just too tempting...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
I've told myself I was going to wait until end of season before I start downloading...

Staring at that episode 1 is just too tempting...
I told myself same but people are just ranting about it too much, you will lose the appeal when you start reading (unintentionally) comments
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
"Burning, burial? This is good meat.... feed it to the hounds"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Krasid(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2016
When will the next episode be coming out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2016
I've downloaded the episode one.
will watch it later today
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by absky5(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2016
gj22:
it's a good thing u are nt a boy anymore because u have no co*k.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
So many WTF moments in GOT today....like, i had multiple o ga ohs while watching, mostly a very interesting episode, every clip was fun
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
absky5:
it's a good thing u are nt a boy anymore because u have no co*k.....

"Bleep everyone that isn't us"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
ITbomb:

I told myself same but people are just ranting about it too much, you will lose the appeal when you start reading (unintentionally) comments
The best thing is for me to unfollow this thread right now and follow back later. angry They are gonna spoil it for me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
a man is watching alredy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2016
gj22:
stone-hearted muthafvka!!!....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
bufness:
a man is watching alredy
See that? shocked
Eh? Armadeo cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
A man wants to be patient..but the temptation is much cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
White pussy tho grin grin can't wait to see what Cerci have planned for her enemys and Margery have to get out of that place Asap!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
In death I guess Jon Snow now "knows Something". Seriously looking forward to Ramsey Bolton's death..hope it will be very long and extremely painful. What did he ask them to do with his side-chic's body again? "Feed it to the hounds, she's good meat" shocked, honestly I can't wait. Cersei is obviously paying for being such a bioooach with her children's lives especially to Tyrion. The Red witch is indeed Tired, especially now that we all know SHE'S OLD..i doubt she'll be able to do anything to help dead Snow, afterall she left agile Stannis high and dry to die in winterfell.
I see the Wildlings becoming the new Night's Watchmen, those suckers who killed Snow just called for War..they'll be back to avenge Snow's death

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
If John snow is really dead, why is his body still on a slab and not burnt. He may be dead but I believe his body still has a role to play.
Mostly boring episode except for the Mellisandre revelation.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shegsrules(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
If feel John snow roles would be played by his wolf, with his face appearing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akanniade:
If John snow is really dead, why is his body still on a slab and not burnt. He may be dead but I believe his body still has a role to play.
Mostly boring episode except for the Mellisandre revelation.

They hav been locked in that room since they saw his body. They can't leave the room. Are they supposed to burn it inside the room?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SwagPower: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I comment my reserve 4 nw....
The calm b4 d storm.. . cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
That Red lady Melisandre is old af. That part really creeps me out. Just imagine ...Stannis....not only, burnt his own kid alive, caused his wifes suicide, got killed when he should have lived, but now we find out he got duped into shagging a nasty old woman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.