Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090615 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 22, 2013
Akanniade: But at least he had the guts to lunge at the whitewalker without knowing the power of the dagger. Give him some credits.

[size=13pt]That was adrenaline. The white walker was about to take out his woman and her son lol. The Samwell we know is the one that left the dagger behind lol.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2013
^^ lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That was adrenaline. The white walker was about to take out his woman and her son lol. The Samwell we know is the one that left the dagger behind lol.[/size]
I guess everyone sees only what their eyes wants to see.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2013
I'm sorry that we failed to protect show watchers from the spoiler.
Our failure is even more shameful because a moderator actually saw the post within 4 minutes and still we did nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kokosheen(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin lipsrsealed...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that we failed to protect show watchers from the spoiler.
Our failure is even more shameful because a moderator actually saw the post within 4 minutes and still we did nothing.

I was wandering when you would ever hide that post!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2013
Seun: I'm sorry that we failed to protect show watchers from the spoiler.

People can post spoilers freely. Isn't it the 'watchers' that should watch the episode before coming here to do their gbeborun? Please post all the spoilers every week... is this not the thread to talk about the 'actual TV show?!

When 'The Walking Dead' is on air; people learn very quickly not to near the thread until they have seen the current episode.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2013
VillageBoi: People can post spoilers freely. Isn't it the 'watchers' that should watch the episode before coming here to do their gbeborun? Please post all the spoilers every week... is this not the thread to talk about the 'actual TV show?!

When 'The Walking Dead' is on air; people learn very quickly not to near the thread until they have seen the current episode.

[size=13pt]Just as The Walking Dead is based off of comics, Game of Thrones is based off of novels. People who have read the novels should not spoil the show and/or books for those who have not read them.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Just as The Walking Dead is based off of comics, Game of Thrones is based off of novels. People who have read the novels should not spoil the show and/or books for those who have not read them.[/size]

Didn't they ask the book readers to waka-pass since? I understand that their 'spoiler' posts should be deleted immediately and them even banned but the TV show posters as in below should be allowed -

gmyguy: you totally spoiled my show last night...hope u r proud of urself hmmn

was a response to -

upgrader: Sam killed the White walker grin

But I think Upgrader's post has been hidden. No need for that since it was the episode.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ The spoiler that was revealed was from the book and has not been shown yet... may not even have been filmed.[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^^ The spoiler that was revealed was from the book and has not been shown yet... may not even have been filmed.[/size]

In that case my apologies. Do forgive my 'ignoramosity' I honestly thought it was the last episode where Sam killed that evil baby-eater thingy with the dagger. Or is that fay guy not called Sam? I don't even know who be who for this sweet show sef lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by prof800(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2013
VillageBoi:

Or is that fat guy not called Sam? I don't even know who be who for this sweet show sef lol
sure he is called sam, friend to john snow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2013
prof800:
sure he is called sam, friend to john snow.

Teehee, thanks wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 23, 2013
VillageBoi: In that case my apologies. Do forgive my 'ignoramosity' I honestly thought it was the last episode where Sam killed that evil baby-eater thingy with the dagger. Or is that fay guy not called Sam? I don't even know who be who for this sweet show sef lol

[size=13pt]Lol, yup, that's Sam.

I agree with you though. If someone isn't caught up on the show, then he or she shouldn't click on this thread. I was gone for nearly a month as I had missed the last three episodes and caught up only yesterday lol. No one should find book spoilers here though. cry[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol, yup, that's Sam.

I agree with you though. If someone isn't caught up on the show, then he or she shouldn't click on this thread. I was gone for nearly a month as I had missed the last three episodes and caught up only yesterday lol. No one should find book spoilers here though. cry[/size]

Yeah true. I think during the early start of 'Walking dead Season 3' it happened and then everyone stopped coming to the thread until they had seen the 'new episode. You're right in that it's probably harder here beacuse ther will always be that I-know-it-all book reader that wants to show off.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2013
Am I the only one that finds the 'opening sequence' to be annoyingly long? That thing really pisses me off and I always forward it lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ Lol, you're not alone. I always laugh when it comes on. "Oh, it's just starting? Lemme go make egusi soup" looool. Ridiculously long! It's well worth it though. I think it's the best show on TV at the moment.[/size]

VillageBoi: Yeah true. I think during the early start of 'Walking dead Season 3' it happened and then everyone stopped coming to the thread until they had seen the 'new episode. You're right in that it's probably harder here beacuse ther will always be that I-know-it-all book reader that wants to show off.

[size=13pt]True lol.[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^^ Lol, you're not alone. I always laugh when it comes on. "Oh, it's just starting? Lemme go make egusi soup" looool. Ridiculously long! It's well worth it though. I think it's the best show on TV at the moment.[/size]
[size=13pt]True lol.[/size]

The show is superb, no doubt about it wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yeah true. I think during the early start of 'Walking dead Season 3' it happened and then everyone stopped coming to the thread until they had seen the 'new episode. You're right in that it's probably harder here beacuse ther will always be that I-know-it-all book reader that wants to show off.

I don't think it is showing off. Some people just aren't good at keeping secrets or talking without opening their entire mouth.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2013
montelik:

I don't think it is showing off. Some people just aren't good at keeping secrets or talking without opening their entire mouth.

That means they are 'showing off' their mandibles lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by achukwunet(f): 5:25am On May 25, 2013
Yes, the opening sequence is super long, but that gives you time to prepare for the amazing show you're about to see!
VillageBoi:
Am I the only one that finds the 'opening sequence' to be annoyingly long? That thing really pisses me off and I always forward it lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by malign(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2013
achukwunet: Yes, the opening sequence is super long, but that gives you time to prepare for the amazing show you're about to see!

Want to learn the violin, just for the opening credits.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2013
achukwunet: Yes, the opening sequence is super long, but that gives you time to prepare for the amazing show you're about to see!

Hahahahaha I don't know why I found that to be so funny. Wetin I wan prepare for again? I don wait all week (for the amazing show), come press 'play' then they say "Ok wait make we play that starting cartoon bit first for 3 minutes."

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by malign(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahahaha I don't know why I found that to be so funny. Wetin I wan prepare for again? I don wait all week (for the amazing show), come press 'play' then they say "Ok wait make we play that starting cartoon bit first for 3 minutes."

It was nice to see Da Vinci's war machine cogs, and the silent representation of them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by malign(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2013
Aside: Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen doesn't have very attractive breasts.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Very odd shape. Nothing's perfect in life though.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2013
malign:
It was nice to see Da Vinci's war machine cogs, and the silent representation of them.

Yup. But more a silent representation of the books... and expected from a company that does make award-winning opening sequences. And YES it is still too darn long!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.