Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089087 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2013
montelik:

The "Kingslayer" is returning to Kingslanding soon. No way will he allow Cersei marry Loras and Loras will be more than happy to remain single. Sansa on the other hand is done for, unless Rob raises enough men overnight and marches on Kingslanding.

I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Sansa sha, the girl get bad luck no be small. Still can't get over littlefinger, nucca is a sadistic SOB.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lafuria1(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2013
little finger the devil, i really underestimated is trickry, i guess master of whisper isn't that clever after all. poor sansa, i want to go home.

jon snow: i still dont understand the direction the character going, will wait for further episode

as for joffrey the coward and sadist at his age, i wont mind margaery poisoning him latter on.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 07, 2013
la furia: little finger the devil, i really underestimated is trickry, i guess master of whisper isn't that clever after all. poor sansa, i want to go home.

jon snow: i still dont understand the direction the character going, will wait for further episode

as for joffrey the coward and sadist at his age, i wont mind margaery poisoning him latter on.

Death by poisoning is too good for Joffery, he deserves to be 'aluued' .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Parnassuss(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2013
Rob may have lost this war completely by taking off Karstarks head and doing what Joffery did to start the bloody war.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2013
naijababe:

Is he really going to marry Sansa? And Cersei with Loras shocked That really is one to look forward to grin
Definitely would be hilarious. Plus the fact that Tywin expects her to have kids for Loras.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2013
.......The laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth. grin....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2013
naijababe:

Death by poisoning is too good for Joffery, he deserves to be 'aluued' .

LMAO @ Aluued....he sure deserves it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2013
Santino1:

LMAO @ Aluued....he sure deserves it
hmmmm, una forget say him grand father dey there abi? Tywin lannister no go gree ooooo, dat man wise well... As for Rob, I wonder what he will do now!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kokosheen(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2013
Now, who can hint me the people the red lady referred to when she held Arya's chin:

"I see a darkness in you
And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me--
Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes.
Eyes you'll shut forever"

I do hope its Joffrey, Cercei and the mountain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ayena: 12:42am On May 09, 2013
Pls y did geofry kill d prostitute lk dat?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ayena: 12:44am On May 09, 2013
Ithink so. Coz those are d pple she keeps in mind and wnt dem dead.
kokosheen: Now, who can hint me the people the red lady referred to when she held Arya's chin:

"I see a darkness in you
And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me--
Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes.
Eyes you'll shut forever"

I do hope its Joffrey, Cercei and the mountain....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 2:40pm On May 09, 2013
ayena: Pls y did geofry kill d prostitute lk dat?

He is a cruel, sadistic monster.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2013
ekt_bear: He is a cruel, sadistic monster.

He has always wanted to shoot someone with that bow, only that being a coward he couldn't even go hunting talk-less of fighting in war front, but he can shoot at women and defenceless people. Arya is coming for that boy!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2013
django1:

He has always wanted to shoot someone with that bow, only that being a coward he couldn't even go hunting talk-less of fighting in war front, but he can shoot at women and defenceless people. Arya is coming for that boy!

I cannot wait!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2013
django1:

And she better show no mercy!!
Imagine they ask people wetin devil look like and they draw some odd thing with horns and a tail... na lie! Na Joffrey.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by decode55(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2013
at the end of Season 3 Episode 4, i think the odds of winning the game of thrones has just been tipped in Daenerys Targaryen's favor! shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TerraCotta(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2013
The Greyjoy storyline is really interesting to me. The whole twist with the fire god's interest in the old king's bastard suggests some future developments too. I think Jon Snow and his woman are developing the core of an alliance between the Wildings and the Starks/Northmen. Kingslayer's going home and I wonder how he'd take the news about his sister-chick getting married again. I think his father's going to be devastated by the loss of his hand, but you can also see the alliances forming. The idea of growing alliances, new social combinations etc is pretty key to Game of Thrones, in my view. I don't think there's going to be just one winner since they'll probably require a whole new system to deal with the dead-walkers. Maybe I've said too much...

TerraCotta, babalawo of TV, has spoken.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 11, 2013
Who else is feeling sorry for theon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
django1: Who else is feeling sorry for theon?

I am, always have been even if he was a tad OTT at Winterfel.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2013
Who hid my comment and why did you hide it?
What did I do wrong? undecided
Is this thread exclusive? sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2013
@I.Joan: You asked for spoilers and mentioned the books. Please don't do those things anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 12, 2013
Seun: @I.Joan: You asked for spoilers and mentioned the books. Please don't do those things anymore.
Ok!
I just wanted to know if both were the same.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 4:16am On May 12, 2013
django1: Who else is feeling sorry for theon?

Dude...you are not a human being if you don't feel sorry for him. The suffering he is receiving and will be receiving in the future is completely disproportionate to the crimes he has committed. Even dogs deserve clean deaths, rather than to be imprisoned and tortured. How much more people (even if criminals)?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 12, 2013
^^@ first I was like he got what he deserved but later I am like ds is too much. Still sha he killed innocent children embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 12, 2013
django1: ^^@ first I was like he got what he deserved but later I am like ds is too much. Still sha he killed innocent children embarassed

That is exactly why he deserves every form of punishment he gets!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2013
I don't feel sorry for Theon one bit. In fact, I was rather disappointed he didn't anally assaulted in the woods when caught (I know, I am wicked). I hate traitors and liars, but when you decide to be a traitor and snake, at least don't compound it by adding a healthy heaping of stupidity. Theon deserves all the horrors and more. Maybe after he will develop a brain.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
Game of thrones mother's day special

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2013
Whenever I'm feeling pity for Theon, I quickly conjure up the image of the two peasant boys he smoked.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 7:03pm On May 12, 2013

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.