Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088639 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by daviide: 11:01am On May 26, 2013
gmyguy:
i think its more like a pear, cucumber is better...and she aint got no ikebe...na only fine face she get...i wonder what Khal drogo saw in her sef, he for go find some black princess with big-biggy booty horse ride...and why do westeros women like doggy style...you hardly ever see a missionary sex position, except one girl Theon grey-joy banged on the ship when he was going to ask his father to side with Rob Stark...just before he disgustingly fingered his sister while horse riding home
lol Y yu wicked na cheesy I lyk ha character nd shape ..she's hot take a look at her in season3 when khal had died she waz glowing maybe itz cuz of the s*x yu knw khal d*ck mit be huge Nd she's jux a lil girl so she waz a lil bit frustrated grin foolish theon he doesn't have a side ..I lyk that dwarf tyrion lannister he's too smart 4 his height nd arya starks d lil gurlgrin those northerner girls are damn smoking! They'r down 4 anytin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123: shocked shocked

This show is making sense and I have only watched one episode ! This is better than Merlin tongue

Merlin ke! This is a top rate show not some nonsense merlin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 26, 2013
django1:

Merlin was not nonsense !! I bloody loved that show angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123:

Merlin was not nonsense !! I bloody loved that show angry angry angry
haba, merlin was awesome ooooo...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123:
This show is making sense and I have only watched one episode ! This is better than Merlin tongue

Good to hear you like it. It is pretty awesome!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2013
VillageBoi:

Good to hear you like it. It is pretty awesome!

very awesome cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2013
penzino: haba, merlin was awesome ooooo...

yeah it was
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2013
this is one of my favourite tv series.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2013
episode 4 now.

Thanks Ogugua wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2013
django1:

Thank you...Merlin na for small pikin dem

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
Santino1:

Thank you...Merlin na for small pikin dem

huh ? embarassed undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123:

huh ? embarassed undecided

cool cool cool cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
Santino1:

cool cool cool cool

I loved that show angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123:

I loved that show angry

Different strokes for different folks I guess
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by malign(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2013
Oh, and there will be no Game Of Thrones this weekend. sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 26, 2013
Santino1:

Different strokes for different folks I guess

yup tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123:

yup tongue

Well, Hurry and catch up with the GOT squad grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2013
Santino1:

Well, Hurry and catch up with the GOT squad grin

lol I'm on episode 7 tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
malign: Oh, and there will be no Game Of Thrones this weekend. sad

What do you mean? Dt episode 9 will not air tommorrow?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2013
django1:

What do you mean? Dt episode 9 will not air tommorrow?

The next episode airs 2nd June
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2013
VillageBoi:

The next episode airs 2nd June

Dts messed up
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2013
adaobi123: shocked shocked

Merlin is for kiddies, i cudnt stand the show when it seemed merlin's powers wud be stuck on mediocre walk breaking spells...got tired of the secrecy and juvenile gimmicks! it started out well, but got boring along the line...but i dare say, show used to be an afrodisiac for an ex back in d day grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 26, 2013
gmyguy: Merlin is for kiddies, i cudnt stand the show when it seemed merlin's powers wud be stuck on mediocre walk breaking spells...got tired of the secrecy and juvenile gimmicks! it started out well, but got boring along the line...but i dare say, show used to be an afrodisiac for an ex back in d day grin

why is everyone hating on merlin ? angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

I no sabi. Maybe they dey carry out frustration because the next GOT episode still far grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

I no sabi. Maybe they dey carry out frustration because the next GOT episode still far grin

Maybe. That show was the bomb ! cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Maybe. That show was the bomb ! cheesy

Excuse me what show is the bomb? Merlin?

It seems like you're a learner!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
django1:

Excuse me what show is the bomb? Merlin?

It seems like you're a learner!

Shattaaap
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Shattaaap

You are a learner!! Bite me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 27, 2013
django1:

You are a learner!! Bite me

Wtf ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2013
U dnt like merlin does not give u the right to call someone a learner cos he or she likes the show... Everyone is entitled to a choice jare... I love merlin and same with GOT... If u dnt like d fact dat I love the show 'merlin' u can just take a trip to purgatory, there are levaithans waiting for u there...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 27, 2013
adaobi123:

Wtf ?

So sensitive! We can't be friends!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.