Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089024 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 29, 2013
Please is Season 3 Episode 9 out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2013
Deiok: lol.

how did you feel when young jeffery beheaded edward stark?

I was soooo shocked, I thought the kid was going to have mercy on him !!!

I find that kid's face irritating though undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

I was soooo shocked, I thought the kid was going to have mercy on him !!!

I find that kid's face irritating though undecided undecided

Irritating? That's a mild way of putting it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
naijababe:

Irritating? That's a mild way of putting it.

LMAOOO !! I cant bloody stand his face !!!

I wanna stab it undecided undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2013
yeah i dont realy like that boy, he was so cruel throughout.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 29, 2013
Deiok: yeah i dont realy like that boy, he was so cruel throughout.

Very cruel, I hope he dies too angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DerFuhrer: 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

He died.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: He died.

WHY TELL MEEEEE ?!?!!?!?!?! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I HOPE YOU ARE LYING angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

then youre gonna be disapointed seeing him doing more inhumane act throughout the next series. The only person that was able to stand him up was tyrion lannister. Thats why i like that imp.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2013
Deiok: then youre gonna be disapointed seeing him doing more inhumane act throughout the next series. The only person that was able to stand him up was tyrion lannister. Thats why i like that imp.

abeg stop giving me spoilers tongue angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2013
*unfollows thread* angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2013
you are not suppose to tell her, you have kill the suspence enjoyed in a movie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 29, 2013
but no one told me that there were so many intimate scenes in this show. I mean like the 1st episode, brother and sister were banging. WTF !?!?!?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123: *unfollows thread* angry
OOPS.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123: but no one told me that there were so many intimate scenes in this show. I mean like the 1st episode, brother and sister were banging. WTF !?!?!?!

lol. I so much hate their part in the movie.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2013
Deiok: lol. I so much hate their part in the movie.

Same undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 29, 2013
Is Season 3 Episode 9 watch yet, anybody seen it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2013
why u dey spoil na?? WTH Stop abeg
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2013
upgrader: Please is Season 3 Episode 9 out?

Errrmmm yeah BUT you have to be part of the 'inner circle' wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2013
Episode 9
The Rains of Castamere is Airing in 4 days
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123: but no one told me that there were so many intimate scenes in this show. I mean like the 1st episode, brother and sister were banging. WTF !?!?!?!

And why exactly would or should anyone tell you? That would be the same sort of spoiler that Der_Fuhrer guy dey do with his 'nazism' post.
Where are the mods to delete that post?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2013
VillageBoi:

And why exactly would or should anyone tell you? That would be the same sort of spoiler that Der_Fuhrer guy dey do with his 'nazism' post.
Where are the mods to delete that post?

Thats different na.

Haba, the show is gruesome too. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2013
another surprise i get from the first series was the short death of khaleesi brother,

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Adaobi is a wicked girl!!

..... grin well not really, joffery is a monster!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Thats different na.

Teehee, it would still be a spoiler. Make you just enjoy the surprises... you go soon catch up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 29, 2013
django1:

Adaobi is a wicked girl!!

..... grin well not really, joffery is a monster!

I'm not wicked, its the truth, that kid deserves to die angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2013
VillageBoi:

Teehee, it would still be a spoiler. Make you just enjoy the surprises... you go soon catch up.

Lol okay tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

its the truth, that kid deserves to die angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DerFuhrer: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
Well, I understand I posted spoilers and this is frowned upon... Well guess what? I will be posting more spoilers, since I've read the books and find little pleasure in the series, I will make y'all feel the same way. I'm sure the great Fuhrer would be proud of this. Auf wiedersehen! :p
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 30, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: Well, I understand I posted spoilers and this is frowned upon... Well guess what? I will be posting more spoilers, since I've read the books and find little pleasure in the series, I will make y'all feel the same way. I'm sure the great Fuhrer would be proud of this. Auf wiedersehen! :p

undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DerFuhrer: 11:02pm On May 30, 2013
wink
adaobi123:

undecided
wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Deiok(m): 2:56am On May 31, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: Well, I understand I posted spoilers and this is frowned upon... Well guess what? I will be posting more spoilers, since I've read the books and find little pleasure in the series, I will make y'all feel the same way. I'm sure the great Fuhrer would be proud of this. Auf wiedersehen! :p
Thats your own headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.