Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088726 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 30card(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
for the first time this series got me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bookface: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
What an epic scene!

The wines will flow red and the music will play loud

The strings did play loud, just everyone was too drunk to hear them, and by the time Catelyn realized, it was too late. The rains of Castamere had begun.

Poor Arya! To come so close to being reunited with her family, only to witness the horror...not in plain sights, but through imagination and sheer realization her family is being slaughtered upstairs. When the wolf gave the last squeal, my heart was completely broken!

Robb stark was no soldier. Proud, but not full of pride. Honorable, but not ruled by honor. Breaking commitments and losing sights, for the sake of love? or as Walder Frey would have it...the sake of firm t*ts and a pretty face? The dude lost my respect and i will guess, would have been an embarrassment to the legacy of Eddard Stark.

I love the fight scene involving Jorah, Grey Worm and Daario. Epic! I wish we had more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogugua88:
I don't cry sir lol. Not from tv anyway.

Thanks for the 'lol'... tearful confession duly noted... now go and give your sister a hug and say sorry for using her as your escape route hahahaha!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hancock(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
As the credits rolled, the silence that followed it was heart wrenching. Kept steering at my tv set without knowing what hit me cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
But why should Robb have to die cry cry cry cry cry cry
When he stood up I thought maybe he would survive embarassed embarassed embarassed but NOOOO!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

But the way they sliced Robb's wife's stomach was shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Robb's last word were Mother! Mother!! ....(like it was all her fault/ or was he gonna tell her not to kill Fray's wife undecided)

But i love the way Bran went all mother confessy on the giant! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
I.Joan:
But why should Robb have to die cry cry cry cry cry cry
When he stood up I thought maybe he would survive embarassed embarassed embarassed but NOOOO!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

But the way they sliced Robb's wife's stomach was shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Robb's last word were Mother! Mother!! ....(like it was all her fault/ or was he gonna tell her not to kill Fray's wife undecided)

But i love the way Bran went all mother confessy on the giant! cheesy
remember he got that power when they killed sansa's dire wolf from season 1

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
gmyguy: remember he got that power when they killed sansa's dire wolf from season 1

So, he would get another cool power now that Robb's direwolf is dead ? ? ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God there is still Dany to take out the Lanisters embarassed
Apparently, the Starks are no match!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2013
NO!!!!!!!!!!! How could this be happening, Robb Stark!!!!!! cry cry cry

CRYING

HAVING NIGHTMARE embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2013
The North will never forget, there 10th generation will pay for what they did to the King of the North, his wife, mother and his men!!

Sure this episode has brought me a sleepless night... *Crying*

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 04, 2013
They better get nominated for an Emmy this year.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2013
I.Joan:

I took it as resignation and/or acceptance of their situation and fate. He and his mum were the only two standing in that massacre. Where would he go? What would he do? And without Talisa? Na. Game over. If someone handed him a glass of poisoned wine, he would've left the glass and drank the crate instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Darray(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2013
For the first time, I felt like I was in all the scenes in the last 5mins.

The North never forgets.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Rob was a fool

The person I felt sorry for is Catelynn

Such a chilling episode

ektbear, Greyjoy allowed Kat to die an empty woman. I no longer have an ounce of piuty towards him regarding the torture.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ellab(f): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2013
When rob died in d novel,I was like "com'on,dis author just hates d starks".
Was waiting 4 how twill be portrayed on tv.Twas mind blowing and gory.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2013
gmyguy: remember he got that power when they killed sansa's dire wolf from season 1

He already had the power from birth, it was when he fell from the tower that the power came to fore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Rob was already dead, all that happened was a change in location and time. Even if Walder Frey had forgiven and forged an alliance with Rob, he would have only survived a few more months. He was going to try and take Castely Rock, the same over ambitious mistake Stanis made that nearly cost him his life, but did cost him his and Renly's armies when he got greedy and tried to sack Kings Landing. The same mistake Theon made trying to grab and hold Winterfell in the north.

I once read that for a leader honor, justice e.t.c are compass points, not absolute roadmaps. So long as you going in the direction they indicate, you are okay. That's to say, it isn't a straight line, not when you are asked to lead a multitude of different tribes, cultures and interests, even more so when at war.

Rob was ready to be Lord of Winterfell. He was not ready to be King of the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2013
^^^^robb was an avenger not a conqueror. His aim for waging war was different from that of stannis.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2013
cry Now all ma favourite movie series are coming to an END.. V. Diaries,Supernatural,Nikita,Arrow.. G.O.T,Revolution... Chai!! Which one would I watch again nah cry cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2013
With walter frey's army Rob would have taking casterely Rock and he never lost a battle remember ? Alas if only his battle prowess was,extended to life decision making.
Did anybody catch that little nod walder frey gave to Rob when he brought the out the would be bride that was hotter than Rob's queeen ?:-)

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jajad: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Roose Bolton was a superb bit of casting. That guy is COLD!! Look at the smile he gave Catelyn before it all went down!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Brisingr: With walter frey's army Rob would have taking casterely Rock and he never lost a battle remember ? Alas if only his battle prowess was,extended to life decision making.
Did anybody catch that little nod walder frey gave to Rob when he brought the out the would be bride that was hotter than Rob's queeen ?:-)
To what end. He would never have been able to hold it. Remember what Cerssei told Joffrey in the beginning when he said he would invade the north and take their lands. The same way a southern usurper would never be able to truely hold the north, a northern usurper wouldn't be able to hold the south. It will never end well for you when you invade and try to control another man's home. It is too difficult a task and not worth the hassle.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2013
I honestly can't wait for those fooking Lannisters to be taken down one by one starting with that psychotic Joffrey and his mother angry angry angry angry angry but I want the imp spared though!

Poor Talisa cry cry cry cry another victim of the Stark curse cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2013
I.Joan:

So, he would get another cool power now that Robb's direwolf is dead ? ? ?
i don't think so, remember that Ned Stark killed Sansa's wolf, when Geoffery's father the king ordered a punishment, after Arya injured him when she was playing with the farmer's son.
Ned Stark said some kind of incantation before killing it. that was when Bran was on his sick bed, almost dying after Jamie pushed him off the wall
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Great review
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akintun: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2013
This episode was painful, but d Starks know dat dey have always been killed. Even Ned Stark father and brothers were killed at d capital.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by coogar: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2013
can all you book readers tape it shut?

a guy i play golf with started to talk about reading the books. i like him as a buddie but i broke his fücking neck. he's recovering in the hospital now.

he's screwed, he might never use his neck again. so don't open your goddamn mouths you illegitimate, disowned children of nairaland. you are spoiling it for me!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dealordea(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2013
The episode 9 makes me remember the deleted scenes in Moulty Python....hate that series too...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dealordea(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
coogar: can all you book readers tape it shut?

a guy i play golf with started to talk about reading the books. i like him as a buddie but i broke his fücking neck. he's recovering in the hospital now.

he's screwed, he might never use his neck again. so don't open your goddamn mouths you illegitimate, disowned children of nairaland? you are spoiling it for me!!!

Funny you

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.