Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1100619 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by alaricsaltzman: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2013
ikekings: They were butchered like dogs... Wtf!!! The way that dude stabbed talina... She was stabbed like 6 times...
As in...no regard, like they knew she was pregnant
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
ikekings: Mehn!!! I love this part.. Season 3 episode 8
during tyrion's and sansa wedding celebration..

Geoffrey: there will be a bedding ceremony if I command it.

Tyrion: then you will be fu*cking your own bride with a wooden co*rk... grin grin grin grin...

Geoffrey be like 'what did you say'? grin grin grin grin

yeah.. that was some tight ish

that square headed son of a gun...

the lanisters are viruses...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ikekings(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
I love this part also.. Season 3 final episode..
Geoffrey: I am going to serve his head to sansa on my wedding feast.

Tyrion: No!!! She's no longer yours to torment..

Geoffrey: everyone is mine to torment.. You do well to remember that you little monster!!!

Tyrion: Oh!! Monster.. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then.. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies... grin grin grin...

Geoffrey was like I could have your tongue out for saying that!

Geoffrey was like “I AM THE KING”!!!

Tywin: “ANY MAN WHO MUST SAY I AM THE KING IS NO TRUE KING”... I love this quote...

Mehn!!! I love the way geoffrey is being humiliated although he's the king... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ikekings(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
biolabee:

yeah.. that was some tight ish

that square headed son of a gun...

the lanisters are viruses...
Lol... I just love the way geoffrey is being humiliated... He's a king but he has no power... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ikekings(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mehn!!! Tywin and tyrion... I love the way they drop quotes and the way they speak...

Tyrion: you just sent the most powerful man in westeros to bed without his supper..

Tywin: You are a fool if you believe he's the most powerful man in westeros!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
cool cool cool
This scene says a lot in these few lines!!!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akintun: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
S3e8 seems to be very important because the witch mentioned the name of people that would die, and one of them is already dead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ikekings(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
akintun: S3e8 seems to be very important because the witch mentioned the name of people that would die, and one of them is already dead.
Greyjoy and geoffrey was mentioned too...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Memorable Quotes of the Lannister pater

cant seem to embed it here but it shd open a link to another page

http://bcove.me/r59s65q3
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by idriis: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
O bwoy dis movie na dieeee oh! Season2 here I come babe. Jon Snow my best actor.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CrazyMan(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Just downloaded Season 1 episode 1-5...the movie looks good so far…I’m still in episode 2 though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
I tire ooo

Is it the download that is vexing him or the fact that he is far behind

I tire

django1:

Na wa 4 u oo bros! Wetin bring vexation na?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hi guys.. to ginjah you on up...

I am coming up with a mini series.... you characters and their real life faces

Starting with everyone's favorite

Tyrion Lannister, 'The Imp' aka Peter Dinklage
His profile has increased in Hollywood since. Did you know he was the chimp in IceAage 4

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cersei Lannister, the Queen of In.cest, aka Lena Headey

Did you know she was Leonidas's wife in 300.. steamy scenes the night before the war grin grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Jaime Lannister,The Kingslayer Queen's lover aka Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

I was thrilled when he lost his hand

Babe magnet... this is for Subomi-luv grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee: Cersei Lannister, the Queen of In.cest, aka Lena Headey

Did you know she was Leonidas's wife in 300.. steamy scenes the night before the war grin grin

Good grief she looks so ugly in that picture, sad wetin happen?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bknight: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Cersi to king joffrey's queen-to-be "I'll have you strangled in your sleep if you ever call me sister again"

See threat!! cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2013
fellis:

Good grief she looks so ugly in that picture, sad wetin happen?

Haha she's no spring chicken naaa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Daenerys Targaryen The Mother of Dragons aka the beautiful Emilia Clarke

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
This was in my opinion the most shocking of them all

Jorah Mormont, Daenerys' right handa shady guy we dont know whether he is fully loyal to Daenerys , aka Iain Glen

[size=18pt]WAIT FOR IT[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
The most hated and irritating of all with his square head

He fine small sha,.... this is for adaobi grin grin grin grin

Joffrey Baratheon, aka The Lannister Flower in the attic, played by Jack Gleeson

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sandor Clegane - The Hound, played by Rory McCann

This makeup that makes this guy is awesome

Most impressive

[size=18pt]SHOCKED AINT U?!
grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
And finally for me.....

The Impotent Lord of the Spies or Flies??

Varys, the eunuch of the series, i.e. Conleth Hill

Click Like if you want to see his real face haha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Well, whether you like am

whether you no like am

You go still see am

You can see more here: http://www.weirdexistence.com/game-of-thrones-characters-when-not-in-the-game/#346322
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee: The most hated and irritating of all with his square head

He fine small sha,.... this is for adaobi grin grin grin grin

Joffrey Baratheon, aka The Lannister Flower in the attic, played by Jack Gleeson

He's ugly !! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee: Sandor Clegane - The Hound, played by Rory McCann

This makeup that makes this guy is awesome

Most impressive

[size=18pt]SHOCKED AINT U?!
grin grin grin[/size]

JESUS shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

He's ugly !! angry

ada... hes a blond.... smiley

ada n joffrey sitting on a tree.... grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

JESUS shocked

got u right? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.