Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105374 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee:

ada... hes a blonde.... smiley

And so ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee:

got u right? grin

All hail the power of make up grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
adaobi123:

And so ?

na so.. ladies loves blonds cheesy cheesy

adaobi123:

All hail the power of make up grin grin

the make up strong....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Peter Dinklage......hmmmmm.......yummy! Nikolai is just boring jare, the archetypal oyibo fine boy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
naijababe: Peter Dinklage......hmmmmm.......yummy! Nikolai is just boring jare, the archetypal oyibo fine boy.

Yummy?
Hmmm....... I will tell daddy gen gen gen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Cartoon About Sandor Clegane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Seun: Cartoon About Sandor Clegane
very funny mr Seun
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
biolabee:

Yummy?
Hmmm....... I will tell daddy gen gen gen

Daddy and I have a code, we are both allowed to look and salivate just not touch tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PhysicsQED(m): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Seun: Cartoon About Sandor Clegane

Funny. And yeah, the Hound can be a decent guy when he wants to be.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Cool

smiley

Have a nice week

naijababe:

Daddy and I have a code, we are both allowed to look and salivate just not touch tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Yeah right...Like 0.0005 percent of the time

PhysicsQED:

Funny. And yeah, the Hound can be a decent guy when he wants to be.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
biolabee: Yeah right...Like 0.0005 percent of the time

The hound is not a bad guy. He is brash, but not unkind.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
tell that to the butchers boy that sparred with arya
compared to his brother though he is,prince charming
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2013
Brisingr: tell that to the butchers boy that sparred with arya
compared to his brother though he is,prince charming

Thanks,,, you took the words of my mouth
All the barratheon bastards who do you think killed them

abegi....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
he does as he is bid, but whenever he could do otherwise, he would resist injustice.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
django1: he does as he is bid, but whenever he could do otherwise, he would resist injustice.

oga... u are on your own o.... that guy is the devil spawn
A hitman
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
if not for him, both sansa and arya would be dead by now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
django1: he does as he is bid, but whenever he could do otherwise, he would resist injustice.

+1.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
django1: if not for him, both sansa and arya would be dead by now.

Pray tell who made them fadalless in the first place
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
biolabee: Pray tell who made them fatherless in the first place
Joffery and Illyn Payne?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^^thank you o. he has no hand in eddard stark's death at all. infact it can be argued that ned committed suicide.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
biolabee:

oga... u are on your own o.... that guy is the devil spawn
A hitman

biolabee:

Pray tell who made them fadalless in the first place

LMAO.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
what about blackwater bay were he chose to save himself rather than fight for his king you may mention his irrational fear of fire but still he ignore a direct order remember the scene before blackwater when brom said the only thing that gives the Dog pleasure his to kill them all
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Brisingr: what about blackwater bay were he chose to save himself rather than fight for his king you may mention his irrational fear of fire but still he ignore a direct order remember the scene before blackwater when brom said the only thing that gives the Dog pleasure his to kill them all

You're aguing my point. He got tired of serving joff (another mad king) and he left.

I'm not saying he's d best guy out there, but beneath all that his toughness is a just guy. Remember how he proved his innocence inside dt cave? Even arya couldn't nail any sin on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
django1: ^^^^thank you o. he has no hand in eddard stark's death at all. infact it can be argued that ned committed suicide.

The bolded is not even an argument. It is plain fact.

django1:

You're aguing my point. He got tired of serving joff (another mad king) and he left.

I'm not saying he's d best guy out there, but beneath all that his toughness is a just guy. Remember how he proved his innocence inside dt cave? Even arya couldn't nail any sin on him.

I was just about to state the bolded and never mind the fact that Joff, the King that was meant to lead the army ended up hiding under his mother's skirt angry angry Cut the hound some slack jare Biola
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
When Al-Mustapha was asked if he would repeat the things he did if he could go back in time, he said "those were orders and I'm military". That's the case of Sandor Clegane, besides he had no hand in Eddard Stark's death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Codedrock(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seun: Joffery and Illyn Payne?
bro seun i no know y you so much love dis movie.. But bro are you watching it live on american tv channel or you do buy all dis naija pirated copies? Cos you seem to be too active wit it. Cos i havent seen much progress on dis naija copies i dey buy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seun: Joffery and Illyn Payne?

Who swung the axe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
biolabee: Who swung the axe
Illyn Payne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biolabee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seun: Illyn Payne.

Ok my bad

I know G martin is making him out to be an anti hero but the guy is bad jaawe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Well said. I resist all attempts by Martin to sanitize the hound, the kingslayer or Theon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brisingr(m): 2:57am On Jul 09, 2013
django1:

you mean that trial of light ? He is a better swordsman than beric.
am not contesting his decision to leave only his timing selmy left too but would he leave in the midst of battle , I doubt it

I agree it is hard to find a nice guy GOT but even by the low standard for good guys Sandor does not measure up and if we try to hide his actions under duty to his superiors them the same could be done for his brother

He as only be kind to the stark girls.sansa he is attracted to and arya he wanted to ransom so all his good action are motivated by personal reasons not goodness of heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.