Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1105214 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MrTroll(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls where can I download the season 3 on mobile?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by trent9002(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
django1: Like am already losing interest, the prospects of waiting for years just to watch another episode doesn't sit down too well with me.

There are countless other great tv shows out there, so I say, arriverdci snail-man grin

Seriously, GRRM needs to get his act together and do the gaddam work he's getting paid for (lolx).
Go and read the books and stop complaining
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
trent9002:

Thank you for your seldom needed advice, don't speak of "THE BOOK" before Lord Osewa send you to the wall.

Just so you know, I've got all d books.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stargalameena: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
U cn't imagin hw much I njoyed dis series! As far as am concern,legend of the seeker,merlyn and game of thrones r my best!bt I fink GOT wus abit lyk spatacus..wit all d sex nd naked shits.lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drizzypat: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2013
This last episode,is the worst have ever seen so dull so uselss,so borring,i keep sleeping when am watching it,nvr knew it ended already..make walking dead commot jawe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
drizzypat: This last episode,is the worst have ever seen so dull so uselss,so borring,i keep sleeping when am watching it,nvr knew it ended already..make walking dead commot jawe

I beg go see ya doctor quick, quick - sleeping sickness fit dey worri you o! Lol.

I go see you for the WD thread wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't understand this games of thrones. I'm currently watching the first season and the beginning where some creatures killed 3 men made me to wanna continue watching but after watching some episodes, i still don't understand the plot. It's really had watching a film that you don't understand. Maybe i'll need to start from the beginning again and see if i will understand it this time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
@afam4eva: Start from episode 1 of season 1.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Seun: @afam4eva: Start from episode 1 of season 1.
That's where i started from. I guess i'll have to start all over. This film must be good cos people talk about it wherever i go to. It must be that good.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't understand this games of thrones. I'm currently watching the first season and the beginning where some creatures killed 3 men made me to wanna continue watching but after watching some episodes, i still don't understand the plot. It's really had watching a film that you don't understand. Maybe i'll need to start from the beginning again and see if i will understand it this time.
The story unfolds itself the further you watch smiley
Also remember so many things happen the same time at different places.
The 'Others'(that stuff that killed 3men) is beyong the Wall..so are the wildlings.
The Men of the Watch are on the Wall..more like gatekeepers. They are also called the Crows.
The Starks are in Winterfell(the North).
The palace is in King's Landing..you'll find the Baratheons n Lannisters there.
Daenerys of house Targaryen is beyond the narrow sea, with the Dothrakis.

This are people you should basically watch out for.

Story is a masterpiece.
Hope you find this helpful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
trent9002:
The book isn't even complete yet...i hear. By the time you're done with A Dance of Dragons2, you'll be stuck waiting too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's where i started from. I guess i'll have to start all over. This film must be good cos people talk about it wherever i go to. It must be that good.
It is THAT good. Don't know anyone who's had any difficulty understanding, you can start all over as you've mentioned. And I advise you don't rush it... It's a long and unpleasant wait after you've seen the available episodes.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls which interesting series is currently on now that Game of throne, Da Vinci, Spartacus and Everybody hates Chris are out of the way
(dont mention the walking dead, I hate that series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb: Pls which interesting series is currently on now that Game of throne, Da Vinci, Spartacus and Everybody hates Chris are out of the way
How can someone hate TWD.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How can someone hate TWD.
Same reason I hate Prison Break.
Endless long tale with no break or semi 'mission accomplish'
This is also the reason 24 is my best series. You can watch a part of it and feel satisfied and the same time wondering what will happen next. (best for people who have something else to do)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb: Pls which interesting series is currently on now that Game of throne, Da Vinci, Spartacus and Everybody hates Chris are out of the way

Hmmm

Maybe you should just watch the evening news instead. Your case can't be helped. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
Have you tried Breaking Bad?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PhysicsQED(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2013

The final season of Breaking Bad is starting in early August. If you haven't been watching the series before now, you can easily catch up and watch all the episodes in a week or two before the final season starts.

I also suggest a show called Continuum and another one called Copper that are both pretty interesting. And there's also Falling Skies and Boardwalk Empire.

And some good older series to check out are The Wire, The Sopranos, Rome, and Deadwood.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Breaking Bad it is then.
Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb:
This is also the reason 24 is my best series. You can watch a part of it and feel satisfied and the same time wondering what will happen next. (best for people who have something else to do)
But TWD is the ish. I'm glad to have watched it and i'm anticipating the 4th season. It's one of the best that i've seen. I normally don't like zombie movies(or i got tired of them), but after watching the first episode of TWD, i was glad i did.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by penzino(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb:
try
GRIMM
Supernaturals
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
But TWD is the ish.

TWD is good but I bet you , the producers of Resident Evil could take all the episodes of TWD and make it into a 2hrs plus hit movie

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
ITbomb:
TWD is good but I bet you , the producers of Resident Evil could take all the episodes of TWD and make it into a 2hrs plus hit movie
I don't think so cos what makes TWD thick is the adventure. You can produce a 2 hour adventure movie of that magnitude. TWD is not your everyday zombie film.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2013
smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravoosii: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Bravoosii: The post has been modified sir.

Sorry about that, I modified now. I was stressed here . smiley

You can modify from yours
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by platos56(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
2 tink dat Lord Bolton was also part of ds massacre hurt me...wen he let Jaime go,I was wondering wot he was doing until I saw hs role in d massacre....thank GOd,Blackfish escaped.
Ow cud dos guys b so relaxed?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stargalameena: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't understand this games of thrones. I'm currently watching the first season and the beginning where some creatures killed 3 men made me to wanna continue watching but after watching some episodes, i still don't understand the plot. It's really had watching a film that you don't understand. Maybe i'll need to start from the beginning again and see if i will understand it this time.
my dear,wen I strdt watchin,I had d same filin..I didn't really undatsnd until I took my time..wen watchin dt movie,u won't nid distraction nd u rily nid to hear wat dei r sayin...u wil gt to undastnd nd njoy it...itz full of suspense nd its trilling
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stargalameena: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
watch the modern family! Very funny nd interestin or packs and recreation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.