Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093379 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
jejemanito:
GOT fans when Angel Michael suddenly blows the trumpet now grin
this got me grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nicolars:
you didnt get the prophecy.... You shall not walk but fly

Fly in the sense that he will be able to warg into the three eyed raven and not fly on a dragon...

Have you watched the trailer?

He is a 3-eyed raven now, sure! ... Doesn't stop him from warging into a dragon.

I'm just keeping my thoughts around the war... Cuz that's what the series is gearing towards.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2017
tundelomo:
pls guys i need u to enlighten me on this argument wt a friend. he said he has watched game of throne as fae back as 1997 as a movie. pls gurus in the house, has it ever been done like dt bfor?
it's possible. Most TV series have pilot episodes like movie before they are being adapted as series proper. I got this from a site

The unaired pilot

Originally, the producers shot a pilot that was vastly different than what's ending up on television. We were curious to ask them about what changed.

Among other things: Two roles were recast (Catelyn and Daenerys). The Dothraki scenes were originally shot in Morocco, using leftover sets from Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven, but it made more sense to reshoot them in Malta, which looked more like the coastal city of Pentos.

But also, they needed to do some rewrites to make some of the relationships from the book clear on the screen. They watched their pilot with some of their friends, who weren't familiar with the book, and at the end of the hour their friends had no clue that Jaime and Cersei were brother and sister. So they had to do a lot of work to clarify the relationships in the show. "One of the main things we addressed in our rewrite of the pilot was clarity, making sure everyone who was watching could understand the basic relationships enough" to get swept up in the story, said Weiss.

Maybe your friend was among the friends and relatives
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 2:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Adek15:
it's possible. Most TV series have pilot episodes like movie before they are being adapted as series proper. I got this from a site

The unaired pilot

Originally, the producers shot a pilot that was vastly different than what's ending up on television. We were curious to ask them about what changed.

Among other things: Two roles were recast (Catelyn and Daenerys). The Dothraki scenes were originally shot in Morocco, using leftover sets from Ridley Scott's Kingdom of Heaven, but it made more sense to reshoot them in Malta, which looked more like the coastal city of Pentos.

But also, they needed to do some rewrites to make some of the relationships from the book clear on the screen. They watched their pilot with some of their friends, who weren't familiar with the book, and at the end of the hour their friends had no clue that Jaime and Cersei were brother and sister. So they had to do a lot of work to clarify the relationships in the show. "One of the main things we addressed in our rewrite of the pilot was clarity, making sure everyone who was watching could understand the basic relationships enough" to get swept up in the story, said Weiss.

Maybe your friend was among the friends and relatives

No iota of truth here.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 16, 2017
olyrayy:
Gys, where can I doe load top video quality episodes that I can watch on my laptop? I don't want O2TvSeries.Com, their quality is not top notch.
Do you know that O2 has HD version to every video now, not just the MP4 version but the HD MP4, check it out!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Coyotejack:
GOT anticipation won kee me
Na everywhere and the spoilers ain't helping matters
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Please guys, when is season 7 coming out?
It will start airing on Sunday, let say by Monday morning... it will be up for download.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 4:13am On Jul 16, 2017
✔✔✔✔

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2017
nani667:
✔✔✔✔

Finally.

A man will wait till the very end to watch all episodes back to back.

Lol a man will try this time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2017
armadeo:

Finally.
A Man stick to his promise. After the second episode, a Man couldn't keep his promise!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2017
PR3ACHER:
It will start airing on Sunday, let say by Monday morning... it will be up for download.
Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by aieromon(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lh19(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2017
olyrayy:
Gys, where can I doe load top video quality episodes that I can watch on my laptop? I don't want O2TvSeries.Com, their quality is not top notch.

You would find very good quality on toxicwap.com and tvseries.in
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Chysler:
Pls I take everything good beg una... Is there a site I can stream the episode one live tomorrow as it premiers in America??/pls help me... Am madding over this Series.... God bless you as you help!!!!!
Please, who has an answer to this question?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
armadeo:

Finally.
Every year a man says this.

And every year a man fails.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Do you know that O2 has HD version to every video now, not just the MP4 version but the HD MP4, check it out!
Only on mobile phones is when you can download HD mp4 but not on PC..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2017
Winter is here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mcman203: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2017
You can catch watch your favorite DSTV show such as game of thrones on your laptop. just click on this link to learn how to do this.

http://gisttree..com/2017/07/5-easy-steps-on-how-to-watch-dstv-using.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2017
armadeo:

Finally.

a man will fail cheesy I guaranty it wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2017
My heartbeat rate seem to have spiked... spiking.... spikingly higher... highly spikeding...

Common... where is it already?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2017
geezyk:
Only on mobile phones is when you can download HD mp4 but not on PC..
True shaa, on Google search "Index of /Game of Thrones" exactly like that, don't miss anything.

You will see a link to parent directory, but I don't know how early they update for new episodes shaa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
BraniacX:
a man will fail cheesy I guaranty it wink

A man can but try.

Waywardpikin and preacher. Una well done. I will reach episode 5 for binge watching.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eberex:

You are gonna have to wait for days before u get it online dude
You mean hours. Bcoz after it airs on Sunday, I always download it on Monday.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akinkudin: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone feel the chills?

13h 30mins till winter!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
waywardpikin:

Every year a man says this.

And every year a man fails.
E nor easy na
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eberex:

DSTV premium package. I am on compact package and I am not sure channel 101 is on the compact list
The things we do for the love of GOT grin

1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chysler:
Pls I take everything good beg una... Is there a site I can stream the episode one live tomorrow as it premiers in America??/pls help me... Am madding over this Series.... God bless you as you help!!!!!

Probably HBO if u have an account

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Juhann(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
PR3ACHER:
grin Arya won't die.... Amen!
amen!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
newguy1:
Winter is here

Is that the night Walker's king riding a dragon?? Oh boy... It is complete!

One for Daeneryes and Snow
One for Bran
One for the bad guy!

Hmmm...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can't wait embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
What's up with this Arya thing

We know both the author and producers can be very stvvpid most times but killing Arya off? Like off off?

Nah

People like Arya and Tyrion are the kinda characters that trigger #bringbackourgirls-like protests, where even world leaders will be at the fore-front from POTUS to Putin

Weiss and co can't do shittt

Last last, like they did with Jon Snow, will write her back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.