Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091503 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You don't get what Jon was saying. How can she admire cersei that lost all her children, lost her family and now is likely to loose her life because of stupidity and pride. If out of all the people she admire and she chose to admire cersei then she is totally useless.

Also if not for baylish and Jon, she would be dead, so don't say without her Ramsey will still be lord of winterfell.

She didn't even have a single clue of how to save herself from Ramsey all these while. Ramsey kept using her as a rape doll. The girl is useless and when the night walkers come, we will all see how useless she is.

U can't deny the transition if Sansa from naive to somewhat aware of her surroundings, like it or not bayelish has a soft spot for Sansa, and her admiration if cersi is the fact that like her cersi also observes things , not the fact that she has lost her children and about to lose her head.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rumor floating around the Internet is that Euron promised gift to Cercei is the Dragon horn ( an instrument capable of controlling dragons) now that Will be a major threat to dany. I just hope the gift is Tyrion so Cercei can tourture and kill him will then make Jamie furious and Kill her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrletsgo:
Major spoiler ahead

Anybody notice Ser Jorah Mormont and that knife used during the assasination attempt on Bran?

Saw jorah I hope he finds a cure.
Did u see the ever authoritative leader of the bear island
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Engrobiorah(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
kombats:
PLEASE WHO ELSE THINKS THE PRISONER IN THE MONASTERY/CITADEL/LIBRARY IS DEANERYS BROTHER WE THOUGHT HAD DIED.
Maybe be the molten gold damage his skin cos we know that they are fireproof.
That's Jorah Mormont
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
last time I checked, the lannisters are better organized, and has more experience than the unsullied. The Dothrakis are quite good in an open field, but have they really faced a great opposition?

The lannisters army stands no chance against khaleesi army. Like I said, lannisters army are seriously depleted and the lannisters are also broke. All cersei can do is just to hold the wall as long as they can before it is breached. She is also surrounded by people that hate her. Even her own people despise her, so she is on her own.

The picture depicts the army standing before the fight of the bastards

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
kombats:
PLEASE WHO ELSE THINKS THE PRISONER IN THE MONASTERY/CITADEL/LIBRARY IS DEANERYS BROTHER WE THOUGHT HAD DIED.
Maybe be the molten gold damage his skin cos we know that they are fireproof.
No already confirmed that its sir Jorah with grey scale!!!! His name was even in the credits

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
GagaBoy:
Rumor floating around the Internet is that Euron promised gift to Cercei is the Dragon horn ( an instrument capable of controlling dragons) now that Will be a major threat to dany. I just hope the gift is Tyrion so Cercei can tourture and kill him will then make Jamie furious and Kill her.

Spoiler alert!!!!!

I honestly thought it was the head if Tyrion oooo cause they both joked about a dead sibling. If it's the dragon horn then it's bad oooo cause Daenerys will certainly lose viserys to the night king later this season..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
GagaBoy:

All this sansa hate!!! I can't deal. Right now Sansa and Arya are the only intresting starks LEFT!!! Sansa has been through hell and she redemmed herself last season. Or are you all forgetting how she saved your precious Jon behind in the battle of the bastards. Now That's what lead all the stark men to their doom. They dont listen to the female starks. Jon is so whiny and annoying and Useless.
Btw who is pumped to see Illya and Olenna join forces with queen Dany at the Battle table next episode. Its gon be lit!!! shocked

Arya is interesting to watch. Please tell us what is interesting in Sansa because am yet to see any

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Arya is interesting to watch. Please tell us what is interesting in Sansa because am yet to see any

The fact that she has grown from an I love joffery to standing her own against lord bayelish is quite interesting in my own opinion ooo

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The lannisters army stands no chance against khaleesi army. Like I said, lannisters army are seriously depleted and the lannisters are also broke. All cersei can do is just to hold the wall as long as they can before it is breached. She is also surrounded by people that hate her. Even her own people despise her, so she is on her own.

I couldn't find the lannisters army on that chart, last time I checked the lannisters haven't been to war since the fall of baratheon at black water. Like Jon will say "battles has been won against greater hordes "
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

The fact that she has grown from a I love joffery to standing her own against lord bayelish is quite interesting in my own opinion ooo

Lol, the dumb girl was ravaged by Geoffrey, raped severally and brutally by Ramsey until she loved it..she couldn't think of one tactical way of saving herself from them. If not for baylish and Jon, she would still be raped till this very moment. We will all see how useless she will be when the white walkers come.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Sansa is smart. All she went through the past seasons have been building her up for this last season. She now know the game well having learnt from cercei herself. And she can actually take jon down at any moment because he is so dumb and whiny. Sansa is smart enough to toy with Lord Baelish. Sansa now is unpredictable and that my friend is intresting to watch.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
I couldn't find the lannisters army on that chart, last time I checked the lannisters haven't been to war since the fall of baratheon at black water. Like Jon will say "battles has been won against greater hordes "

Ah ah what have u been watching, who did they deploy to get blackfish when he held the castle was it not the Lannister army -correct me if I am wrong
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
and wun wun the giant is dead. See? There is a loophole in that chart.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:

Yeah, lannisters army isn't on the chat as it is known that their armies have been depleted. Also, the lannisters are broke, so how will they feed the men if the battle last longer than expected? The only small edge she has is the wild fire and greyjoy. Apart from that, she is one her own. Even Jamie had to remind her that the only control 3 kingdoms and not 7 as she was speculating.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
and wun wun the giant is dead. See? There is a loophole in that chart.

I stated that the chat was before the battle of the basttards.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Ah ah what have u been watching, who did they deploy to get blackfish when he held the castle was it not the Lannister army -correct me if I am wrong
they fought no one nau, Jamie freed Edwin, and he reclaimed the castle.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Dorne doesn't have near that much...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, the dumb girl was ravaged by Geoffrey, raped severally and brutally by Ramsey until she loved it..she couldn't think of one tactical way of saving herself from them. If not for baylish and Jon, she would still be raped till this very moment. We will all see how useless she will be when the white walkers come.

I ain't no db benioff or RR Martin. But the fact Sansa lived thru it all despite the odds stacked against her is quite commendable, didn't like her at first but at the same time I can't deny she has grown ,
PS if not for Sansa intervening with the the vale army snow would die the worst death ...

So please cut her some slack and watch her character grow .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
GagaBoy:

Sansa is smart. All she went through the past seasons have been building her up for this last season. She now know the game well having learnt from cercei herself. And she can actually take jon down at any moment because he is so dumb and whiny. Sansa is smart enough to toy with Lord Baelish. Sansa now is unpredictable and that my friend is intresting to watch.

If Sansa was smart, why couldn't she use that smartness to save herself from Ramsey and Geoffrey?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
they fought no one nau, Jamie freed Edwin, and he reclaimed the castle.

Okay I see but winter is here , they cannot loose Guard, Jamie knows better.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, lannisters army isn't on the chat as it is known that their armies have been depleted. Also, the lannisters are broke, so how will they feed the men if the battle last longer than expected? The only small edge she has is the wild fire and greyjoy. Apart from that, she is one her own. Even Jamie had to remind her that the only control 3 kingdoms and not 7 as she was speculating.
the lannister army that took the castle back from black fish doesn't look depleted.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sultan5:

I feel Jon made the right decision and those Kastark and whatever will be even more loyal than than before. Sansa's opinion was basically what Cercei would have done. But that would have created a faction against Jon, however small. Jon needs a united north and this decision just cemented that.
You are forgetting what sansa said which is He should have rewarded those who fought besides him which is way better than saying "hell if you rebel against me you will be killed but your family will be well off" when potential traitors weigh the consequences of their treason they will think twice befor thinking about it. Kind of how our politicians are looting because they just get a slap on the wrist.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Okay I see but winter is here , they cannot loose Guard, Jamie knows better.
Jamie doesn't know of the night king. My biggest fear is how will they deal with the night king's giants.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

I ain't no db benioff or RR Martin. But the fact Sansa lived thru it all despite the odds stacked against her is quite commendable, didn't like her at first but at the same time I can't deny she has grown ,
PS if not for Sansa intervening with the the vale army snow would die the worst death ...

So please cut her some slack and watch her character grow .

Sansa isn't the first that lived through the odds, other did too and they did something to survive, while Sansa on the other hand was just there waiting for someone to help her as usual. Also note that it was baylish that saved Jon, Sansa just acted as the "sexual prize" as usual to ginger baylish and the army to fight on Jon side.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
Jamie doesn't know of the night king. My biggest fear is how will they deal with the night king's giants.
Those night king giants are terrible. This battle will be insane.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

If Sansa was smart, why couldn't she use that smartness to save herself from Ramsey and Geoffrey?
And you are forgetting how she saved Your precious Jon snow in the battle of the bastards AFTER He burshed of her advice. Tsk Tsk Tsk
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Guy common the girl was a spoilt brat, shielded from the horrors / reality of life, when u are blind and door some reason u regain ur sight, it takes time for your eyes to adjust to the light , apply that for Sansa she is finally growing up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Those night king giants are terrible. This battle will be insane.

Drogon, Regal , obsidon , and Valerian swords
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naboo:
the lannister army that took the castle back from black fish doesn't look depleted.
You have a point but how many armies did black fish have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.