Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088993 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Drogon, Regal , obsidon , and Valerian swords
Yeah, you right
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Those night king giants are terrible. This battle will be insane.
one looks so familiar, the blue eyed giant closer to the screen. You remember the battle at the wall? I think he is still the same giant that rode a mammoth.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
GagaBoy:

And you are forgetting how she saved Your precious Jon snow in the battle of the bastards AFTER He burshed of her advice. Tsk Tsk Tsk

How did she save Jon Snow? Is it because she offered herself to baylish as sexual bait?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Sansa isn't the first that lived through the odds, other did too and they did something to survive, while Sansa on the other hand was just there waiting for someone to help her as usual. Also note that it was baylish that saved Jon, Sansa just acted as the "sexual prize" as usual to ginger baylish and the army to fight on Jon side.

Please what is wrong with knowing somebody's weakness and exploiting it, for a generally naive person it's a welcome development, Sansa has seen some horrible shit (her brutality, her father's death, her separation from her siblings, her brother's death(Rob), hey mother's death Ramsey's assault) and loo they are all dead and she's still alive, means she is doing something right at the right time isn't it??

#my opinion from a GOT lover

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You have a point but how many armies did black fish have?
the army is loyal to lord Edwin, they obeyed him the moment he ordered the gate should be open, and they cast aside their weapons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Yeah, you right

What I am expecting now is how did the night king get a hold on viserys embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Please what is wrong with knowing somebody's weakness and exploiting it, for a generally naive person it's a welcome development, Sansa has seen some horrible shit (her brutality, her father's death, her separation from her siblings, her brother's death(Rob), hey mother's death Ramsey's assault) and loo they are all dead and she's still alive, means she is doing something right at the right time isn't it??

#my opinion from a GOT lover

More like you are a Sansa lover.

Now, because she survived, it means she is doing something right? Like what please? Even Sam who everyone thinks is useless killed a white walker. Sam used his knowledge to find a way of defeating the white walkers. Sansa on the other hand just allowed things to happen to her without doing anything. She owes her life to baylish because he has saved her 3 solid times.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

What I am expecting now is how did the night king get a hold on viserys embarassed

I believe that everyone that has died they turn them into white walkers as they advanced. That's why their numbers is unquantifiable for now shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I believe that everyone that has died they turn them into white walkers as they advanced. That's why their numbers is unquantifiable for now shocked

I am talking about the build up that lead to the turning of Daenerys dragon viserys to an ice dragon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
kombats:
PLEASE WHO ELSE THINKS THE PRISONER IN THE MONASTERY/CITADEL/LIBRARY IS DEANERYS BROTHER WE THOUGHT HAD DIED.
Maybe be the molten gold damage his skin cos we know that they are fireproof.
That was Jorah Mormont.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
oyetpel:

The only person new to this group is you.

And i learned one thing from this group since i joined long time ago.

I avoid this thread and the internet until i have watched a new episode.

You could do the same.

*Winks*

Just watched and officially announcing the beginning of my watch! grin

And winter came to the twins and ravaged house Frey cheesy

Ooooh i love me the lone wolf! What an opener! Thank goodness i successfully avoided the thread like a plague

armadeo old boy! You there? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

More like you are a Sansa lover.

Now, because she survived, it means she is doing something right? Like what please? Even Sam who everyone thinks is useless killed a white walker. Sam used his knowledge to find a way of defeating the white walkers. Sansa on the other hand just allowed things to happen to her without doing anything. She owes her life to baylish because he has saved her 3 solid times.

Accuse me of being a Sansa lover ain't going to change the story line of Sansa Stark.

Yes she is doing something right , are u dismissing the fact that her decision saved the north , as for bayelish he has a soft spot for Sansa , what he is hoping to achieve only him, Sansa and R.R martin know .

And please just like sansa, Sam did rise to the occasion when push came to shove , so did Sansa she left when if was time to leave , and paid heed to warnings
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Apart from the dragons, khaleesi has the best soldiers on ground. She has both the drokrati and unsulid soldiers who are war ready and always in battle.
The only edge cersei has is the wild fire and greyjoy. Her soldiers are weak and depleted
I thought Cersei used up all the wild.fire she had.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Talius:

Leave him let him be running unclad in the world of westeros
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Talius:

She has that scientists that brought the wall back to life make more wild fire. I could be wrong though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

She has that scientists that brought the wall back to life make more wild fire. I could be wrong though

Time to prepare the volume of wild fire she will need ain't enough
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Cleagne seems like a changed man to me. Am I the only one that loves his character.
yes undecided
For me, i respect not love him

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Accuse me of being a Sansa lover ain't going to change the story line of Sansa Stark.

Yes she is doing something right , are u dismissing the fact that her decision saved the north , as for bayelish he has a soft spot for Sansa , what he is hoping to achieve only him, Sansa and R.R martin know .

And please just like sansa, Sam did rise to the occasion when push came to shove , so did Sansa she left when if was time to leave , and paid heed to warnings

What decision did she make because everything she ever did was been directed by baylish.

1. When baylish killed Geoffrey he told her to stay with her crazy aunt and son. She obeyed.
2. When the crazy aunt wanted to kill her, it was baylish that saved her again and told her to go and meet Ramsey. As usual, she obeyed without using her head.
3. Ramsey ravaged and raped her until baylish came again and saved her then uses the army that he had to save Jon Snow, so what exactly is Sansa usefulness?

You guys have failed to tell me any tangible one.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
BraniacX:
yes undecided
For me, i respect not love him

*Thumbs up
His core is good , when compared to the abomination of a brother
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
simi4me:
"when people ask what happened here, tell them that the north remembers. Tell them that winter has come for house Frey"

Lady Arya Stark

welcome home Daenerys.

^^^^^^^^ a quote for the archives grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

What decision did she make because everything she ever did was been directed by baylish.

1. When baylish killed Geoffrey he told her to stay with her crazy aunt and son. She obeyed.
2. When the crazy aunt wanted to kill her, it was baylish that saved her again and told her to go and meet Ramsey. As usual, she obeyed without using her head.
3. Ramsey ravaged and raped her until baylish came again and saved her then uses the army that he had to save Jon Snow, so what exactly is Sansa usefulness?

You guys have failed to tell me any tangible one.

Brotherly we also have seen people that didn't listen to advise loose their head a primal example Ned Stark her father,

Seeing this things listed shows one thing Sansa listened and it kept her alive.
Also the Sansa I am seeing in season 7 isn'tn't the same Sansa of season 1-5 ish

Sansa usefulness is already displayed
1. She has the ear of baeylish which helped significantly in the battle if the bastards .
Others will be revealed in the course of the season...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
tremzy07:
It's good to be back here. I'm just so happy that Game of thrones is back on my screen...it's wicked the way the keep us waiting for a whole year.

In sorry if this is a spoiler to those who haven't watched so please skip my comments now I you haven't seen last night's episode.

The scene with cleagane and the family that died keeps nagging me. I feel like I have seen that environment before, and that maybe we met that family in a previous season, but I just can't remember when or where. Please if you can recollect meeting that family in a previous season kindly help shed more light to jog my memory.
the family he robbed when arya was with him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Brotherly we also have seen people that didn't listen to advise loose their head a primal example Ned Stark her father,

Seeing this things listed shows one thing Sansa listened and it kept her alive.
Also the Sansa I am seeing in season 7 don't the same Sansa of season 1-5 ish

Sansa usefulness is already displayed
1. She has the ear of baeylish which helped significantly in the battle if the bastards .
Others will be revealed in the course of the season...

The Sansa we are seeing is still the same Sansa we all know. She has always been maniputed by baylish.

I have given you a summary of Sansa life and how useless she was in all scenario and situations she found herself in. It was even baylish that offered to meet with the army to convince them to fight for Jon snow not Sansa.

Sansa is a perfect example of all those girls with body but no brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

Time to prepare the volume of wild fire she will need ain't enough

True. But she needs a strong edge over khaleesi.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

True. But she needs a strong edge over khaleesi.

So far she doesn't have one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:
i peeked at 02tv and the topmost show was GOTS7EP1. I froze........

a man wants to download the episode.

a man is crying for help!!!!!!

YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DOWNLOAD AND.............

PRESS PLAY

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

So far she doesn't have one

Do you have any idea who the hound and those men of light will fight for? What exactly is their purpose.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Engrobiorah(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Characters are doing what they were told to do and some people are here cursing and worrying themselves sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Sansa we are seeing is still the same Sansa we all know. She has always been maniputed by baylish.

I have given you a summary of Sansa life and how useless she was in all scenario and situations she found herself in. It was even baylish that offered to meet with the army to convince them to fight for Jon snow not Sansa.

Sansa is a perfect example of all those girls with body but no brain.

I can see that u ain't a lover of the character Sansa Stark.
She made a statement in episode 1 of SEASON 7 when asked by Brianne what does bayelish want she said she knows exactly what he wants, that's some femme fatale shit to me bro

PS u asked what does Sansa contribute

She knows how westeros (cersi ) thinks

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Do you have any idea who the hound and those men of light will fight for? What exactly is their purpose.

They serve the Lord of light, thoros of myar (pardon my spelling) they all serve the Lord of light and the Lord of light favours Daenerys and Jon and I think they have a higher purpose. Their purpose is linked with the night king , the hound effin saw a vision grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You don't get what Jon was saying. How can she admire cersei that lost all her children, lost her family and now is likely to loose her life because of stupidity and pride. If out of all the people she admire and she chose to admire cersei then she is totally useless.

Also if not for baylish and Jon, she would be dead, so don't say without her Ramsey will still be lord of winterfell.

She didn't even have a single clue of how to save herself from Ramsey all these while. Ramsey kept using her as a rape doll. The girl is useless and when the night walkers come, we will all see how useless she is.

She doesn't admire Cersei for the reasons you listed, she admires Cersei for her ruthlessness. Her flawless ability to crush her enemies to the ground. . . . To let others do her filthy work for her, to make allies when necessary and discard them when useless. To make betrayers pay with their life.

Don't underestimate Sansa. . . . .she is slowly but surely evolving.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

She doesn't admire Cersei for the reasons you listed, she admires Cersei for her ruthlessness. Her flawless ability to crush her enemies to the ground. . . . To let others do her filthy work for her, to make allies when necessary and discard them when useless. To make betrayers pay with their life.

Don't underestimate Sansa. . . . .she is slowly but surely evolving.

Bless up bro
Cherry on top

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.