Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091264 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
GagaBoy:

You are forgetting what sansa said which is He should have rewarded those who fought besides him which is way better than saying "hell if you rebel against me you will be killed but your family will be well off" when potential traitors weigh the consequences of their treason they will think twice befor thinking about it. Kind of how our politicians are looting because they just get a slap on the wrist.
except with the mercy shown to houses karstark and umber, they would more than others be willing to kill themselves to prove worthy of the second chance given to them by their lord so this time, it was Jon who was smarter which isn't always the case

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

How did she save Jon Snow? Is it because she offered herself to baylish as sexual bait?

Cersei Lannister;

Tears aren't a woman's only weapon, the best one's between your legs. Learn to use it.

Sansa will tease Littlefinger till thy kingdom come but he will never bed her. . . .and she will keep using him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2017
BraniacX:

YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DOWNLOAD AND.............

PRESS PLAY

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

i have downoaded HD of episode 1. now my watch begins. 6 more to go.

I WILL NOT PRESS PLAY TILL THE LAST EPISODE .

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg o..when is episode 2 coming out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Bless up bro
Cherry on top

Most people just want Sansa to be as fierce as Arya, they forget Arya had the best fighting teachers in Westeros and as far as Braavos, Sansa spent her formative years watching cunning people work, manipulate events and play the game of thrones. . . . .it's only fair that her strength should lie beyond holding a sword and slashing throats smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

Most people just want Sansa to be as fierce as Arya, they forget Arya had the best fighting teachers in Westeros and as far as Braavos, Sansa spent her formative years watching cunning people work, manipulate events and play the game of thrones. . . . .it's only fair that her strength should lie beyond holding a sword and slashing throats smiley

Well said , did u notice Arya is now having the body to match up her fighting skills .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Sansa we are seeing is still the same Sansa we all know. She has always been maniputed by baylish.

I have given you a summary of Sansa life and how useless she was in all scenario and situations she found herself in. It was even baylish that offered to meet with the army to convince them to fight for Jon snow not Sansa.

Sansa is a perfect example of all those girls with body but no brain.
This time i think she is the one manipulating baelish, she's ensnaring him gradually not with sex which i don't think is what baelish desires, but power, you see baelish has a plan, and until that plan changes, sansa or sansas title is key to him getting his ultimate desire, the iron throne and i think sansa senses this and that is why she publicly disagreed with Jon, to give baelish the presumption of things not going too well between she and Jon and i think she'll continue, forcing baelish to commit himself until she can entrap him and wrestle sweet robin and the army of the vale from him so no, sansa ain't no longer stupid

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Well said , did u notice Arya is now having the body to match up her fighting skills .

The actress (Maise) is almost a woman now. The curves had to come in some time. She looks ah-mazing! cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

The actress (Maise) is almost a woman now. The curves had to come in some time. She looks ah-mazing! cool

Like a flower that blossoms in your eyes u can't help but appreciate
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:

i have downoaded HD of episode 1. now my watch begins. 6 more to go.

I WILL NOT PRESS PLAY TILL THE LAST EPISODE .
do you know what happened? shocked shocked
Do you know that arya ***************** at the ***ins and Jon! Oh my word! Jon actually ********* shocked and cersei was bold enough to *********** shocked

This is eeeeeerrrrrpeeeerc! shocked

I lurv lurrv lurrrrrrv it! cheesy

Phew! shocked wish i could tell you ............

Just press play grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2017
kombats:
PLEASE WHO ELSE THINKS THE PRISONER IN THE MONASTERY/CITADEL/LIBRARY IS DEANERYS BROTHER WE THOUGHT HAD DIED.
Maybe be the molten gold damage his skin cos we know that they are fireproof.
It's most likely, Deanerys right hand man that has a disease. Do you remember him now ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 3:50am On Jul 18, 2017
tremzy07:
It's good to be back here. I'm just so happy that Game of thrones is back on my screen...it's wicked the way the keep us waiting for a whole year.

In sorry if this is a spoiler to those who haven't watched so please skip my comments now I you haven't seen last night's episode.

The scene with cleagane and the family that died keeps nagging me. I feel like I have seen that environment before, and that maybe we met that family in a previous season, but I just can't remember when or where. Please if you can recollect meeting that family in a previous season kindly help shed more light to jog my memory.
I can't tell you the exact season but they were the family that housed Arya and the Hound - Hound later stole the Man's Gold and horse then told Arya the Man would be dead before winter ends because he is too weak.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2017
armadeo:
i peeked at 02tv and the topmost show was GOTS7EP1. I froze........

a man wants to download the episode.

a man is crying for help!!!!!!

A man has his wants
A man needs to satisfy them
All a man needs to do is press PLAY. grin cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Wait. Is Jorah the guy in the cell? shocked

Knew it had to be someone who knew Dany was coming! Omg
I recognised the Voice immediately but I thought when he left Daenerys, he was going to Find a Sure Cure or make an end through a Very sharp knife or a high enough cliff but no Man took himself to The Citadel to be experiemented on. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sultan5(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2017
GagaBoy:

You are forgetting what sansa said which is He should have rewarded those who fought besides him which is way better than saying "hell if you rebel against me you will be killed but your family will be well off" when potential traitors weigh the consequences of their treason they will think twice befor thinking about it. Kind of how our politicians are looting because they just get a slap on the wrist.

U have a point no doubt. Yes potential traitors will definitely think twice if it were normal times. But this ain't normal times, Jon needs everyone to band together against the white walkers. He can't afford a weak link because he will surely call on the Kastarks and co when the white walkers comes. He needs them wanting to fight not being forced into it making them a wildcard. And in battles it just takes a few soldiers not doing their jobs to turn the tide.

The key point here is unity. If it were normal times without the looming threat of the White walkers. I would definitely 100% agree with you. Remember almost all houses betrayed the starks, it wasn't until Jon went begging or should I say demanding that they return back.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Saw jorah I hope he finds a cure.
Did u see the ever authoritative leader of the bear island
Who wouldn't. Baddest girl ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Wait. Is Jorah the guy in the cell? shocked

Knew it had to be someone who knew Dany was coming! Omg
Yes. And just imagine what woule if he decides to look for Dany when he hears she's in Dragonstone.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Characters are doing what they were told to do and some people are here cursing and worrying themselves sad angry
I just don't understand all this emotional attachment to characters. Lessons are being taught and y'all are focusing on characters.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Euron is going to be one sick annoying villain.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

Or he'll kidnap Tyrion from Dragonstone and offer him to Cersei

Or he'll kidnap the Sandsnakes and Ellaria from Dorne and gift them to Cersei.

The possibilities are endless embarassed
He'll attack Dany's ships, kidnap Yara and offer her to Cersei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Arya is interesting to watch. Please tell us what is interesting in Sansa because am yet to see any
Her character arc is interesting to watch. So is Jaime's who is ever in a constant battle between his better self and the one loyal to his sister.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by mcman203: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
I enjoy game of thrones. for some of us that watch with our laptops. Please see below tips to optimize your laptop. and how to watch dstv on your laptop.

http://gisttree..com/2017/07/5-ways-to-improve-use-of-laptops.html

http://gisttree..com/2017/07/5-easy-steps-on-how-to-watch-dstv-using.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Sansa we are seeing is still the same Sansa we all know. She has always been maniputed by baylish.

I have given you a summary of Sansa life and how useless she was in all scenario and situations she found herself in. It was even baylish that offered to meet with the army to convince them to fight for Jon snow not Sansa.

Sansa is a perfect example of all those girls with body but no brain.
I sure as hell don't see this Sansa of yours, but let this matter rest.

You hate her.
We love the new her.

There's enough emotion to go round already.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2017
UjSizzle:
He'll attack Dany's ships, kidnap Yara and offer her to Cersei.
what is Yara's worth to Cersei?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

More like you are a Sansa lover.

Now, because she survived, it means she is doing something right? Like what please? Even Sam who everyone thinks is useless killed a white walker. Sam used his knowledge to find a way of defeating the white walkers. Sansa on the other hand just allowed things to happen to her without doing anything. She owes her life to baylish because he has saved her 3 solid times.

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
oyetpel:

what is Yara's worth to Cersei?
abi
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Does Jon know of Dany's return to dragon stone? How would he tell Danny about his plan to forge weapons from dragon glass? Would Danny leave her sole purpose of revenge and focus on the night king?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Certitude(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Guy common the girl was a spoilt brat, shielded from the horrors / reality of life, when u are blind and door some reason u regain ur sight, it takes time for your eyes to adjust to the light , apply that for Sansa she is finally growing up.
What Will you say then bout Arya...Both Jon and Sansa are dumb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

I sure as hell don't see this Sansa of yours, but let this matter rest.

You hate her.
We love the new her.

There's enough emotion to go round already.

Yeah, I know she has a lot of fans but none can tell me why they love her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Her character arc is interesting to watch. So is Jaime's who is ever in a constant battle between his better self and the one loyal to his sister.

UJ, which new character are you guys referring to? Is it because she was being rude to Jon snow?
When the white walkers come, I would love to see her new character in display. Even that small girl in the meeting room(cant remember her name) has more guts and charisma than Sansa. This is no hate but pure fact

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samunosuke(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2017/07/17/arya-stark-is-obscenely-overpowered/3/#64fb3bdfab4f

Came across this article which I 95% agree with. Arya is currently the most powerful force I Westeros. She can infiltrate anywhere and kill anybody. Always been my favourite character (needle, stick 'em with the pointy end).
Sansa will be the one to kill Cersei - fact. And it will be a horrible, gruesome death. I think Arya will try and fail to kill her. Seems too easy for her to accomplish.
Anyone can see that Sansa has grown quite a lot in the show. Hated her as much as the Lannisters early on (She defended Joffery when Arya protected her and got her direwolf killed and Nymeria had to be set loose). Not sure I'll ever totally forgive her early transgressions. But she has paid the price and has learnt from it.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Certitude(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Yonce:

Arya has bn ruthless before she met any of 'em

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.