Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095147 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
Will the North betray Jon if he bends the knee or if they discover that he is a Targaryen?

He won't bend the knee to start with
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Hmm... Little Finger started the War undecided
yes, the just concluded war of five kings, yes!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
dubylhover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6JIGyEEUT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think theon is a fvcking good actor...daennerys should really consider singing
this is fucking hilarious! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
BraniacX:
yes, the just concluded war of five kings, yes!

BraniacX, do you remember the scene when Arya fought that female waif in a tunnel in which Arya cut off the candles to fight her in the dark? If yes, do you also remember Arya was injured in the stomach prior that?

Now my question is, after Arya presumedly killed the waif and returned the waif's face to the wall of the house of black and white(in which Jacken told Arya that she's now no-one); Who treated Arya?

Sorry for the epistle, I just wanna make sure you get the gist.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Csami:
After watching the last episode, I came online go air my opinion only to find people arguing whose acting is good and whose bad!? And guys are missing the important issue in there. undecided
Well they are all good!

Now the important issue is this

Who da fvck taught Gregworm how to kiss?

Who taught him cunnilingus?

Am I the only one who saw that part?

That homeboy without a d!ck, haven't touched a woman kisses better than the pros.

Who da fvck taught him that? WTF!

And this ain't naruto where you copy sh!t with sharingan

I disagree. Even when they were Still in care the Great masters as slave soldiers he might have picked up 1/2 seexx experience. And Note that when they were in mereen most of unsullied past time is Visiting LovePeddler houses even if the can't Slide into the DM they can play around the Door way... hehehe

So don't hate on " Korolonugo" greyworm he could have picked cunnnin***gus skill up along the way. wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
Who is more likely to die in GOT season 7, Sansa or Arya? Let's assume one of em has to die lipsrsealed

What do we say to the god of death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

valar morghulis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
GMan650:

BraniacX, do you remember the scene when Arya fought that female waif in a tunnel in which Arya cut off the candles to fight her in the dark? If yes, do you also remember Arya was injured in the stomach prior that?

Now my question is, after Arya presumedly killed the waif and returned the waif's face to the wall of the house of black and white(in which Jacken told Arya that she's now no-one); Who treated Arya?

Sorry for the epistle, I just wanna make sure you get the gist.
Just so that we are clear, the injury for which she was being treated wasn't sustained in the encounter with the waif in which the waif lost her life, it was sustained in the previous encounter with the waif on the bridge over the canal in which the waif came in the form of an old shuffling lady. Arya survived that attack though i think she shouldn't have and she was already receiving treatment from the actress who she refused to kill, she was patched up, bandaged up and recuperating. The flight from the pursuing waif is what reopened those wounds. Not that they were actually new ones and i believe arya expected another attack from the waif and set things up in such a way as to present a facade of vulnerability while setting up a trap of darkness her most recent ally for the waif and guess what? It worked!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

not today!

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
valar morghulis

wrong answer
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by feelgoodInc: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
HyDef:

I see what you mean. I don't think that was a lookalike, that was Varys himself. Remember that Tyrion sent him on a mission.

On how he moved from Meereen to Dorne in what seemed like such a quick amount of time, I don't know, but the writers have mentioned before that time in each storyline doesn't move at the same pace. Perhaps that's what happened there.

What about Tony stark, the stark family need Tony stark now than ever, I believe. :-)

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
feelgoodInc:

What about Tony stark, the stark family need Tony stark now than ever, I believe. :-)

Pls who is Tony Stark in GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by feelgoodInc: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Google it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

wrong answer
so what's it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
so what's it?
not today, That's the answer.
check up. Someone answered it correctly.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Csami:
After watching the last episode, I came online go air my opinion only to find people arguing whose acting is good and whose bad!? And guys are missing the important issue in there. undecided
Well they are all good!

Now the important issue is this

Who da fvck taught Gregworm how to kiss?

Who taught him cunnilingus?

Am I the only one who saw that part?

That homeboy without a d!ck, haven't touched a woman kisses better than the pros.

Who da fvck taught him that? WTF!

And this ain't naruto where you copy sh!t with sharingan

Sex and love = reflex, you don't need to learn it, you just know how to do it. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
oyetpel:

Bro, you are an excellent judge of character.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yonce:

True. Hard to believe he was the same maniac after Bran and Rickon in season 2 after proclaiming himself Lord of Winterfell. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ogorwyne(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
Who is more likely to die in GOT season 7, Sansa or Arya? Let's assume one of em has to die lipsrsealed
Na wetin? Una wan wipe out the full family?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonbellion(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

he is the descendant of the starks of winterfell
He will continue the stark tradition of dying no matter how important they are to the plotline in avengers infinity war
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by feelgoodInc: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:
he is the descendant of the starks of winterfell
We will continue the stark tradition of dying no matter how important they are to the plotline in avengers infinity war

LOL guy Tony Stark hahahahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
LannisterIMP:

I disagree. Even when they were Still in care the Great masters as slave soldiers he might have picked up 1/2 seexx experience. And Note that when they were in mereen most of unsullied past time is Visiting LovePeddler houses even if the can't Slide into the DM they can play around the Door way... hehehe

So don't hate on " Korolonugo" greyworm he could have picked cunnnin***gus skill up along the way. wink

WTF! Are you fvcking joking!? I'm talking about Greyworm here and according to the series, we both know he's not like the other unsullied. He is a leader and what kind of leader sleeps in LovePeddler houses!?

Nobody is good at sex the first time if not my ex would have been a good oral giver...and not leaving me with a dented imagination anytime a lady's mouth come close to my rod by using her teeth to injure my innocent junior cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Csami:

WTF! Are you fvcking joking!? I'm talking about Greyworm here and according to the series, we both know he's not like the other unsullied. He is a leader and what kind of leader sleeps in LovePeddler houses!?

Nobody is good at sex the first time if not my ex would have been a good oral giver...and not leaving me with a dented imagination anytime a lady's mouth come close to my rod by using her teeth to injure my innocent junior cry

When it comes to kitten and To blow away stress there is nothing like "He is not like all other Unsullied" AS long blood flows in his Veins and he has eyes to see, LEADER OR NO UNSULLIED LEADER HE GAS FEELINGS and emotions.

PS in the fantasy world of GOT even the wealthy visit brothels place so

GREYWORM could have learned to HOW to please a woman anytim3 along the line.

don't let's take this any further.

Rgds to ya Ex and Junior grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just rewatched the scene where Hodor died...mehn I just can't get over it. And to think he'll come back as a wight is too much to take.

Poor gentle Hodor...they shoulda kept him alive or made him die peacefully. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bolakale30(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
veekid:
valar morghulis
Wrong! You say "not today to the God of death... AT least according to the dance master
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
BraniacX:

Just so that we are clear, the injury for which she was being treated wasn't sustained in the encounter with the waif in which the waif lost her life, it was sustained in the previous encounter with the waif on the bridge over the canal in which the waif came in the form of an old shuffling lady. Arya survived that attack though i think she shouldn't have and she was already receiving treatment from the actress who she refused to kill, she was patched up, bandaged up and recuperating. The flight from the pursuing waif is what reopened those wounds. Not that they were actually new ones and i believe arya expected another attack from the waif and set things up in such a way as to present a facade of vulnerability while setting up a trap of darkness her most recent ally for the waif and guess what? It worked!

Oh yeah! You're right. But there's a theory on one of these youtube channels that Arya might be dead. The narrator explained that it made no sense as to why Jaqen will name Arya 'no-one' for killing the waif AFTER permitting the waif to go after Arya and kill her(punishing Arya for not killing the actress). So, he concluded that the waif might have killed Arya thereby using her face all this while and Jaqen was actually referring to the waif as no-one for killing Arya. The narrator also buttressed his point by claiming that a left-handed Arya suddenly became right-handed when she was paying for a cabin on her way back to Westeros and when she slashed Walder Frey. The explanation made me think that was probably why Nymeria didn't follow Arya when they saw each other.

All are conjectures tho as me no wan believe

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
JhyMedex:

Lol.. Bruh u nt alonegrin..
I Cldnt believe it when Geoffrey asked 4 his head ..
4 ma mind I think say na Merlin I dey watch..grin... so kept thinking sth will happen n he Wldnt die...
then d Grt sword came down.. Wat?!!
d way at I ran to watch d next episode..jst to confirm ma grtest fear...
n lol n behold, dere lay Ned's body wit his head raised 4 effect...
Dude to say I was utterly hurt Wld b an understatement...
4 2 days straight I wasnt feeling alright..
kept analyzing n reanalysing d scene...
Wetin pain me pass na say d guy still confess to doing Wat him no do.. destroyed his honorable reputation n still lost his head 4 it...
Thinking Abt it nw still makes me weak..; D.
.let's jst stop here.. it's OK ...

*sad smile*
I know what you mean.

-------------------------

Queen Cersei
Ser Ilyn Payne
Ser Robert Strong
Petyr Baelish
Melisandre of the Shadow
Ellaria Sand
Daenerys Stormborn
Brandon Stark
Valar Morghulis. Amen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
GMan650:

Oh yeah! You're right. But there's a theory on one of these youtube channels that Arya might be dead. The narrator explained that it made no sense as to why Jaqen will name Arya 'no-one' for killing the waif AFTER permitting the waif to go after Arya and kill her(punishing Arya for not killing the actress). So, he concluded that the waif might have killed Arya thereby using her face all this while and Jaqen was actually referring to the waif as no-one for killing Arya. The narrator also buttressed his point by claiming that a left-handed Arya suddenly became right-handed when she was paying for a cabin on her way back to Westeros and when she slashed Walder Frey. The explanation made me think that was probably why Nymeria didn't follow Arya when they saw each other.

I'm buying this theory....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
PR3ACHER:

Scary theory
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
PR3ACHER:
With how much?Lol grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
GMan650:

There are questions though : like why murder king Frey and his household if she ain't Arya ? Are you saying when she wears Arya's face, her memories are also emboded in her new personality?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's one more night to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.