Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090863 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
GROOOVE:
Bran: I can never be lord of anything, I'm the three eyed raven
Sansa: I don't know what that means
Bran: It's difficult to explain
Sansa: Try please, for me
Bran: It means i can see everything, everything that's ever happened to everyone, everything that's happening right now. Its all pieces, fragment i need to learn to see better when the long night comes again i need to be ready
Sansa: How... Do you know all this
Bran: The three eyed raven taught me
Sansa: I thought you were the three eyed raven?
Bran: I told you its difficult to explain

I hereby raise the motion to end every argument involving the three eyed raven and all the Brans....even the three eyed raven can't explain it�

He can explain it to Sansa, but it will take some time for her to digest or even believe him.

It will be like making someone believe in the "Likeness Monster or Big Foot".

I think That's why Bran said he can't explain it to Sansa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fm4real06:
For Tyrion to mastermind the plan to take casterly rock makes him look more like a bastard. No matter what your father did to you, your father is your father and u beer his name.

You just said it!

Every dwarf is a bastard in his fathers Eyes!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
veekid:
(Show Spoiler) That was a good episode. I consider it the best in the season so far.

Jon and Daenerys: I counted 8 titles for Daenerys while Davos managed to come up with one for Jon-King in the North. Jon realized that going south is never a good idea for a Stark. Certainly Dany knew the history of Torrhen Stark, but did she remember that there was another king in the north called Robb Stark? It was painful to watch her try to boss Jon around, as he wondered what kind of fresh hell is this? Bend the knee? Warden of the North? And we got that much repeated line: “I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms. And I will.” I didn’t expect her to say that to Jon, and really, I felt embarrassed for her.

However, I do expect the alliance has already begun. Daenerys must know that Jon will not bend the knee, plus Varys had to break the news to her that most of their fleet was destroyed. This episode showed that Jon is right: they do need each other. Cersei will not go gently into that good night, and Tyrion really does want Jon as an ally. It is very bad form to use guest right’s badly against a Stark as Jon is a prisoner, but he did convince Tyrion to let him mine the dragon glass. I sense the show is trying to make their relationship interesting to us, and that makes me very uncomfortable.

Spot on
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Olenna Tyrell

Thug Life. cool

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xross(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Am leaving both in good hands until I return the north is yours
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

Oh my God. Spot on.

I was hoping it was Arya at the gates. . . .still managed to be moved when I found out it was Bran. Then the little fùcker sat there like he was made of steel or stone while his sister he hasn't seen for 7-8years cried and welcomed him.

And of all the events to bring up to prove he's the all seeing three-eyed raven, he could not talk about how she escaped King's Landing, or how she killed Ramsey, he just had to bring up her wedding and rape scene.

Brother. Of. The. Year. angry

Sansa fan spotted. tongue

Bran just reminded Sansa that she is nothing but a sex object. Something I have been saying all along.

There was nothing remarkable for bran to pin point concerning Sansa. I laughed when she cried like a baby.

I guess I have the powers of the 3 eyed raven to know all this. grin

**quickly runs out of thread **

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jon Snow:..... and here I am, a northern fool. Lol..... fool or no fool, you made the right decision and Thank you for not bending the knee(dunno why Dany is so adamant on the bending the knee sef, she isn't queen yet for all I care and know)

And who says Euron Grejoy's acting is wack, dude is badass kiss kiss kiss me likey Jaime is so gonna kill him for all this taunting

I love the way the dragons welcomed Jon, they could smell his dragon blood from afar.

Lady Olenna, tho I've tried to like you all these while but I couldn't but that wouldn't stop me from doffing my hat for you. Thanks for giving us the most 'beautiful beauty' in this series - Your granddaughter Margaery Tyrell(Missandei and Dany's fans wouldn't like this)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:
Badasses for this episode:

- Euron (Mr game-changer, slighted Jamie again)
- Olenna(even in death, I troway salute)
- Cersei
- Bran
- Tyrion (for his words and definitely not war strategies)
- Missandei (dumbfounded Ser Davos after listing Dany's numerous titles).

My winner is Tyrion tho, I'm a lover of words.

Who y'all think is the badass of this episode?

Right now, Cersei is winning. Winning seriously too.

She has removed the greyjoys, Tyrells, and Dorne from the board.

She has also snookered the platoon of dickless warriors.

Mehn Cersei is balling hard right now. Boss moves.

Olenna is the real definition of slay queen sha. Taking time from her busy schedule of dying, she still managed to drop the nugget that she's the one that ripped house lannister apart. Gaddem that woman is cold.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:
Jon Snow:..... and here I am, a northern fool. Lol..... fool or no fool, you made the right decision and Thank you for not bending the knee(dunno why Dany is so adamant on the bending the knee sef, she isn't queen yet for all I care and know)

And who says Euron Grejoy's acting is wack, dude is badass kiss kiss kiss me likey Jaime is so gonna kill him for all this taunting

I love the way the dragons welcomed Jon, they could smell his dragon blood from afar.

Lady Olenna, tho I've tried to like you all these while but I couldn't but that wouldn't stop me from doffing my hat for you. Thanks for giving us the most 'beautiful beauty' in this series - Your granddaughter Margaery Tyrell(Missandei and Dany's fans wouldn't like this)

If Jon snow had bent a knee, I would have stopped watching GOT. Thank God he didn't. Phew.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:

- Cersei
- Bran

Cc: Yonce BraniacX Jhymedex PR3CHER GOTolodo Gbola5 Nihilist

Where is little finger in this list? His words and advice to Sansa was on a different class and out of this world. But as usual he gets over looked

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

If Jon snow had bent a knee, I would have stopped watching GOT. Thank God he didn't. Phew.

stop watching game of thrones in your part is too kind. if he had bend the knee, I would have strangle him with my bare hands. after which I would head to R. R. Martin's official twitter page to give him the greatest insult westeros has ever heard.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:

- Cersei
- Bran

Badass of the episode is the Queen of Thorns.

She talked shìt to the grave. Died as she lived! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
the irony though, one lost Stark arrived winterfell from the north and another heading to winterfell from the south.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Sansa fan spotted. tongue

Bran just reminded Sansa that she is nothing but a sex object. Something I have been saying all along.

There was nothing remarkable for bran to pin point concerning Sansa. I laughed when she cried like a baby.

I guess I have the powers of the 3 eyed raven to know all this. grin

**quickly runs out of thread **

The sex objectis currently Queen of the North/Lady of Winterfell ordering men and women around. So whatyoutalkingbout? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Where is little finger in this list? His words and advice to Sansa was on a different class and out of this world. But as usual he gets over looked

His advice is yet to take effect, right now they seem like mere words
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Dude gave Dany a tough time on his stance of not bending the knee.

TheKingIsHere, which king is that? King in the north, the Nightking or D'banj?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:

His advice is yet to take effect, right now they seem like mere words

Seriously? but you put Tyrion in the list. Tyrion who claimed to say a wise man once said only for Danny to shut him and burst his fake proverb since he fabricated those meaningless words.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Right now, Cersei is winning. Winning seriously too.

She has removed the greyjoys, Tyrells, and Dorne from the board.

She has also snookered the platoon of dickless warriors.

Mehn Cersei is balling hard right now. Boss moves.

she seems to be enjoying her time now but remember this is GOT so good times don't last.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
simi4me:

stop watching game of thrones in your part is too kind. if he had bend the knee, I would have strangle him with my bare hands. after which I would head to R. R. Martin's official twitter page to give him the greatest insult westeros has ever heard.

I tell you. See the suspense as I was watching to see if he would bend a knee. RR Martin's would have gotten it hot if he did. Phew.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Little finger remains the most underrated and unappreciated character in GOT

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:

- Cersei
- Bran

grin.. yeah we got to see once more the witty grandiloquence we knw d Imp is capable of.(to b Frank I was drunk most of d Tym rilygrin)..
However for ma Badass of d episode..
Cersei completely owned it.. Damn infact she owned every1..
from Ellaria Sand n Tyene with d kiss of death..
To Euron by asking him to wait till d war is done.
To outspeaking the Emissary from Bravoos..
Finally d strategy used to own Highgarden?!! dt was some high-end Savagery gringringrin..
Sun tzu Wld crack a smirk wit pride in his tomb ...grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tell Cersei, I want Her to know it was Me

Slay Mama!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bbkool09: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Copied
Don’t miss epic #GoTS7 episodes on DStv

When you play The Game of Thrones, you play to win. When you watch The Game of Thrones, you watch on M-Net, channel 101.

And it will be winter all season long as you watch the Starks, the Lannisters and all the fabulous and colourful characters fight and outwit each other for power in the kingdom of Westeros.

Upgrade to DStv Premium today to unlock every single episode of Season 7 on channel 101; showing every Monday at 10:30pm. What’s even greater is when you have the DStv Explora, you get to record the entire season and watch at your own time

It’s the best entertainment TV can offer, so don’t miss out on the plotting, revenge, action and drama of #GoTS7 on M-Net 101.

Follow @DStvNigeria on Instagram for more information

violent:

You can watch it online here

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-1386995-Game-of-Thrones
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

this was basically all he said in the episode.. Bt y'all will agree not a wiser saying was served on the episode... grin..

Dnt fight in the north or the south, fight
every battle, everywhere, always, in ur mind. ...
Every one is ur enemy, everyone is ur friend...
Every possible series of events is happening all at once.
Live that way n nothing will surprise u.. Everything dt happens will b sth dt U've seen b4.. LF(2017)..N dt smirk dt followed...grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

this was basically all he said in the episode.. Bt y'all will agree not a wiser saying was served on the episode... grin..

Dnt fight in the north or the south, fight
every battle, everywhere, always, in ur mind. ...
Every one is ur enemy, everyone is ur friend...
Every possible series of events is happening all at once.
Live that way n nothing will surprise u.. Everything dt happens will b sth dt U've seen b4.. LF(2017)..N dt smirk dt followed...grin

I tell you. The only statement he made in this episode is the wisest and the best. I am still surprised that people underrate this guy. cry

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
bbkool09:
Copied
Don’t miss epic #GoTS7 episodes on DStv

When you play The Game of Thrones, you play to win. When you watch The Game of Thrones, you watch on M-Net, channel 101.

And it will be winter all season long as you watch the Starks, the Lannisters and all the fabulous and colourful characters fight and outwit each other for power in the kingdom of Westeros.

Upgrade to DStv Premium today to unlock every single episode of Season 7 on channel 101; showing every Monday at 10:30pm. What’s even greater is when you have the DStv Explora, you get to record the entire season and watch at your own time

It’s the best entertainment TV can offer, so don’t miss out on the plotting, revenge, action and drama of #GoTS7 on M-Net 101.

Follow @DStvNigeria on Instagram for more information

M-net 101 my ass.... you had to keep it for the premium subscribers. Why can't you keep the channel open for low end customers? SA companies be ripping Nigerians, I'm sure the channel would open for all in SA.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
I must admit, the reunion of bran and sansa got me emotional though i was actually triggered for an arya entry but i'll take my joy wherever i get it and celebrate Bran's homecoming. Though there's a storm on the horizon but the look on Sanaa's face that moment bran said "hello sansa" is to kill for cry I also know Happy endings aren't a thing on this show but purrleeeeaaz! The starks should get some joy thrown into all their woes for goodness sake! Looking forward to an arya homecoming as the winter storms build up! We all know how the lone wolf fares in the dead of winter! Let the pack come together for many foes are abroad and in this is strength

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Keballl: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

Oh my God. Spot on.

I was hoping it was Arya at the gates. . . .still managed to be moved when I found out it was Bran. Then the little fùcker sat there like he was made of steel or stone while his sister he hasn't seen for 7-8years cried and welcomed him.

And of all the events to bring up to prove he's the all seeing three-eyed raven, he could not talk about how she escaped King's Landing, or how she killed Ramsey, he just had to bring up her wedding and rape scene.

Brother. Of. The. Year. angry

You don't get it ? Where Sansa was having a chat with him was exactly the same spot where her wedding took place. It was a poetic reminder to Sansa that he is the all seeing three eyed raven.

He just revealed to Sansa the depths of his gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:
Previous episodes in dz season are wack, Tyrion owned/made this episode with his 'construction of words'. I was beginning to imagine if the god of tits and wine would ever re-emerge and voila my fav imp bursts back into the scene with grandiloquence.

BraniacX It seems you just watched the 3rd episode
Watched before going out and busy day at work! Besides the pundits have nitpicked and trashed the juiciest talking points already! All 'em regular suspects undecided though i read seun's summation early on

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:
grin.. yeah we got to see once more the witty grandiloquence we knw d Imp is capable of.(to b Frank I was drunk most of d Tym rilygrin)..
However for ma Badass of d episode..
Cersei completely owned it.. Damn infact she owned every1..
from Ellaria Sand n Tyene with d kiss of death..
To Euron by asking him to wait till d war is done.
To outspeaking the Emissary from Bravoos..
Finally d strategy used to own Highgarden?!! dt was some high-end Savagery gringringrin..
Sun tzu Wld crack a smirk wit pride in his tomb ...grin

No good time lasts in GOT...though she deserved this good time at least.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:

Watched before going out and busy day at work! Besides the pundits have nitpicked and trashed the juiciest talking points already! All 'em regular suspects undecided though i read seun's summation early on
Aiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.