Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088960 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

Euron will be waiting a long, long time. undecided

My point exactly, but I have a feeling he will soon meet his end lipsrsealed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

You mean shitadel embarassed embarassed
Lol.. Cmon Sam has gone beyond dt level.. He be curing rare-almost -impossible to heal afflictions nw.. grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

She really did pick up a few things from tywin
of course she did.. seemed d most attentive yl Tywin was still kicking.. Jaime was like a kid on a play ground n Tyrion.. well Tyrion was whoring..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

My point exactly, but I have a feeling he will soon meet his end lipsrsealed
Euron b flashing teeth n smiling wit his chubby cheeks.. grin..
dude ain't gon sniff d whiff of Cersei's cvnt..
wen she's done using him to win her wars.. she'll discard him like yesterday's business..grin...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

of course she did.. seemed d most attentive yl Tywin was still kicking.. Jaime was like a kid on a play ground n Tyrion.. well Tyrion was whoring..grin..

But tywin was something, hearing Tyrion speak of him was embarassed , but Tyrion Sha, y when taking a dump, who does that

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

But tywin was something, hearing Tyrion speak of him was embarassed , but Tyrion Sha, y when taking a dump, who does that
Tywin was really sth.. he basically built house Lannister... Tyrion got no chill n no iota of respect 4 his old man..
in d privy FFS.. grin.. yl taking a nice dumb Alryt....grin..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. U dark bruh..
rooting for death..u don't give a bleep abt all dem pple..grin..
if Death triumphs tho Wat Wld av bn doing point....?...
In Jon's voice........... Children!

Playing a game and complaining about the rules being changed cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:

In Jon's voice........... Children!

Playing a game and complaining about the rules being changed cool
grin The game tho is all there is.. The freakin Nyt King is like dt big bad bully in skul dt takes the ball away so no one Cld play wit it.. undecided..He's such a cvnt..!!! cheesy
Valar Morghulis!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think cersei should be ashamed of herself.

Sleeping with your own brother to the extent that you are ready to let the world know about it. undecided

Even Jamie is tired of the relationship but just doing it to please her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by loshybab(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2017
THE suspense in this series is top notch!
but wait òooo ,who is the night king?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by loshybab(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Sleeping with your own brother to the extent that you are ready to let the world know about it. undecided

I concur!
You could see the look on his face when that errand lady saw him on the bed and also d rope cersei wore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2017
I love this lady.

Overall the episode was okay, though the script was poor.
I wish George RR Martin can resume scripts writing, it's starting to take a downturn. D & D should stick to producing.

Anywho, it's still the best series ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Yonce:

Only her can win her own death scene.

I love how the instrumental of "Rains of Castamere" played as Jamie marched towards her.

I love how she spoke the truth about the disease that is Cersei to Jamie, how she called Joff "a cùnt" one last time, and how the writers respected her enough to spare her a painful embarrassing death.

Would Jamie tell Cersei that Tyrion and Sansa are innocent? Cersei really has no reason to hate Tyrion now. . . . . . .but there's too much bad blood for any type of compromise. undecided

She does, don't forget he killed her, rather their, father.
Cersei will forever hate Tyrion for that and also their mother's death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Little finger remains the most underrated and unappreciated character in GOT

He deserves it, to me he has committed the most crimes:
1) Killed John arryn
2) betrayed Ned, swayed the cloaks to the Lannisters side
3) Married Sansa to the beast Ramsay
4) brainwashed and killed Lysa Arryn.

The least is endless jor.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seunpaul01(m): 3:34am On Aug 01, 2017
After Olenna Tyrrell confession. I felt pity for Cercei. Though, she was hated but it was the horror done to her that made her a monster. Lena killed her innocent daughter for the consequence of her husband choice and carelessness, oberen. Olenna, also murdered Jofferey who became a villain driven by power even her mother could not handle. Now she is taking revenge. The question is : what will be of her after she took all her revenge.

I think the army of the dead will put end to the battle/wall for the throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

No he's not he's very much in love with her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Seunpaul01:
After Olenna Tyrrell confession. I felt pity for Cercei. Though, she was hated but it was the horror done to her that made her a monster. Lena killed her innocent daughter for the consequence of her husband choice and carelessness, oberen. Olenna, also murdered Jofferey who became a villain driven by power even her mother could not handle. Now she is taking revenge. The question is : what will be of her after she took all her revenge.

I think the army of the dead will put end to the battle/wall for the throne.

Even before her children were killed, she was a monster...I mean when Jaime pushed Bran from that tower she didn't flinch...if she was human she'd feel pain cause she has kids herself

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2017
rose54321:
I love this lady.

I wish George RR Martin can resume scripts writing, it's starting to take a downturn. D & D should stick to producing.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2017
I personally loved the episode

Jon didn't tell Dany about him dying because he didn't want to confuse her more,she didn't believe in the night walkers and she might even think he's part of them.

Three Targaryan's interacted (I know Tyrion isn't confirmed yet,but isn't it obvious)...that was just beautiful...Jon doesn't like what he's good at which is fighting, the same way his father Rhaegar didn't like it.

For those who don't get why I think Tyrion is a Targaryan lemme explain,in the books Tyrions mother was involved with a Targaryan and Tywin wasn't even around,when he came back she was already pregnant...deep down Tywin knows Tyrion isn't his....it has even been teased in the show a lot.

Another thing to consider is the fact that he bares no physical appearance to the lannisters(I know his dwarf but still).

Also he doesn't think or operate like them,he has great wisdom in his words and he knows how to lead,even though he doesn't show it and likes to be behind the curtains.

So with that said,am calling it...Tyrion is going to rule! Just u wait and see it

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The Targaryens weren't secretive about their torrid love affairs, so why should she? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2017
rose54321:

He deserves it, to me he has committed the most crimes:
1) Killed John arryn
2) betrayed Ned, swayed the cloaks to the Lannisters side
3) Married Sansa to the beast Ramsay
4) brainwashed and killed Lysa Arryn.

The least is endless jor.

Killed the guy that helped sansa escaped kingslanding.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Jaimie loves cersei

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
rose54321:
I love this lady.

Oshey. Arm chair analyst
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:

No he's not he's very much in love with her

gj22:

Jaimie loves cersei
I know but he is tired of the relationship. In episode 3 when cersei was removing his clothes, Jamie told her to stop but she didn't.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Yonce:

The Targaryens weren't secretive about their torrid love affairs, so why should she? undecided
Did the targaryens brothers and sisters sleep with themselves? Am not sure they did.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordkush: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Did the targaryens brothers and sisters sleep with themselves? Am not sure they did.
they did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
loshybab:

I concur!
You could see the look on his face when that errand lady saw him on the bed and also d rope cersei wore.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed. He was ashamed when the errand lady saw them and even before that time, when cersei was removing his clothes, he told her to stop but she refused.

cc gj22 Fuckusernamesjor
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed. He was ashamed when the errand lady saw them and even before that time, when cersei was removing his clothes, he told her to stop but she refused.

cc gj22 Fuckusernamesjor

The queen gets what she want
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Naboo:
Am I the only one who supports #team night king? angry undecided
You are not alone.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eneojojohnsam(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Lady Olenna: the woman is pure epic. she's can even comfortably challenge Tyrion to a battle of wits and words...

from the interaction btwn d red priestess nd lord varys, there's somthin creepy abt varys that he is hiding that d red priestess knws abt.

Cercie: for all our hate and clamour for her downfall, we need 2 appreciate her for making game of thrones what it is and d reason we love the show. d reason ther are wars is because of her. d reason d plot has elongated uptil now is stil because she is alive. she eventually is more successful than all plotting against her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.