Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094229 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:

**sharpally does a scorpion on him ..... COME O'ER HERE !!! angry **

How would you feel if a prophet reveals to you your tightly kept secret and worst nightmare in a conversational tone as if you were discussing premiership scores? Yeah! We would all have that OMGosh! moment and sansa though developing is only human undecided
You cant blame Bran...He sees all but i guess there was nothing much to be seen when it comes to sansa, so that scene was the only thing he could remember about her. grin

He just simply said the obvious fact, sansa is useless and nothing but a sex object. No wonder he wasnt excited to see her. tongue tongue

**Sansa's fans are coming, let me come and be going**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:
Me thinks its not underrate so much so dt it's hate..
LF represents some segments that r present in Every single one of us ...bt has bn beaten n suppressed during our formative years by “well-meaning ”parents, teachers n elders.. by societal values, norms n supposed morals.. the ID n d EGO ..
we were raised to hate those parts of us.. to always put everyone else b4 us.. to appear selfless n nt selfish or self aggrandizing...
LF is d embodiment of those parts of us ..
He's like some maverick who despite d incessant warnings n scoldings has somehow managed to do Wat most of us Cldnt ..he retained those parts of him...

So we downgrade n ostracize him in our minds...grin.. so as to b able to look at ourselves in the mirror everyday n feel important... Oh atleast I'm better dan LF..

funny Theory ryt?.. I dnt Tink I totally understand all I've written sef ..grin...
Even me sef am lost grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow.

Cersei was really the star if this episode. Destroying enemies everywhere and doing what no one expected.
She's truly her father's daughter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jamie gets roasted. Home and away.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

She has been beaten, her whole generation wiped out what else did u expect, she has brought Dany to the shores her work is done .

My own be say Tyrion and Dany need better strategy cause, cersei is Winning the battles .
Lemme stop here since guys never too watch am
was after dis episode dt it dawned on me dt Dany has bn joking all along..
the gal is a jokergrin..
she doesn't av a single battle tested commander... A real strategist..
someone who has actually fought in a real war n won..
Cersie had fewer numbers bt better commanders n strategist.. N Cersie has totally outclassed her..
Nw Cersie is Enof En route to a Grt victory..

That there was a savage application of the 3rd law of power..grin
Law 3; CONCEAL UR INTENTIONS.. USE DECOYS TO THROW UR OPPONENTS OFF THE SCENT N REAL TARGET... grin..
valar Morghulis!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

Valar Dohaeris

U have said it all my brother
let's wait n see hw long she keeps getting her way..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You cant blame Bran...He sees all but i guess there was nothing much to be seen when it comes to sansa, so that scene was the only thing he could remember about her. grin

He just simply said the obvious fact, sansa is useless and nothing but a sex object. No wonder he wasnt excited to see her. tongue tongue

**Sansa's fans are coming, let me come and be going**
don't make me do a bestiality on you! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Godstraight:
mageary is the most beautiful iname of thrones for me

That makes 2 of us
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:

Succinct! wink
At least i am better than Lil fingy n bitchy icky cercei and Yonce tongue
grin.. wat sin has yonce hatched to earn a spot on ur list?..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

You and me bro grin grin
BraniacX has it all figured out tho.grin. Dude even named u.. grin.. along wit all dem despicable folks.grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by doctorseven: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
I believe D dragons too acknowledge that Jon Snow is partly a Targyrean.

Reason: when Tyrion said ”general rule of d thumb, d Starks don't fare well when they come down south" And Jon Snow replied "am not a Stark". as soon as he made this statement d dragons flew over him...
Implying the dragon blood.

quite epic.!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. wat sin has yonce hatched to earn a spot on ur list?..grin..
she....she......she is Yonce! sad no be'tah reason tongue besides she likes cersei unlike me routing for the night king
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
doctorseven:

Reason: when Tyrion said ”general rule of d thumb, d Starks don't fare well when they come down south" And Jon Snow replied "am not a Stark". as soon as he made this statement d dragons flew over him...

quite epic.!

I thought I was the only one that felt that. Spot on bro

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by doctorseven: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
oyetpel:
I don't like this Euron Greyjoy of a guy, but taunting Jaime? Yes boss..

Does she like it gentle or Rough?

A finger in the bum?

Ssh ssh ssh, not now.

We'll talk later.

Bring it on Euron!

I

COULDN'T

STOP

LAUGHING

I

REALLY

ENJOY

EURON

TAUTING

JAMIE..
EPIC
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
gj22:

The unsullied were led into a trap.

They will starve and die in casterly rock
U got the right of it... they trapped In an unprovisioned casterly Rock..
wit no way of escape ..seeing Euron will b waiting 4 dem outside 4 a party..grin..N he throws a rily mean party..
their salvation now lies in their liberator n her dragons...grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
doctorseven:

quite epic.!

I honestly think that was coincidence oooo, but at the same time could be a subtle underlying message
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
gj22:

He has been stranded alone outside of civilization.

Even he seemed wooden when he arrived.

This was to show us what has happened to bran.

It's a little character development.

Why don't you people see that?

Yeah I get that now. My friend thinks the former three eyed raven sort of passed on too much information to Bran and his hard drive is a little slow. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Naboo:
Am I the only one who supports #team night king? angry undecided
bruh.. u solely on ur own ..grin..
night king ni.. morning servant ko..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
oyetpel:

A finger in the bum?

Ssh ssh ssh, not now.

We'll talk later.

Bring it on Euron!

Dat guy na one sick fuçk, and like play like play his character is being portrayed well by this actor
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

BraniacX has it all figured out tho.grin. Dude even named u.. grin.. along wit all dem despicable folks.grin..

No he doesn't.

grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oya I don watch episode 3. I will make my own observations tomorrow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
oyetpel:

A finger in the bum?

Ssh ssh ssh, not now.

We'll talk later.

Bring it on Euron!

Despite all the taunting, at the end of a long day, Jamie with his one hand smashes the cookie, Euron can only dream of sniffing it. Jamie still wins. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
doctorseven:

I

COULDN'T

STOP

LAUGHING

I

REALLY

ENJOY

EURON

TAUTING

JAMIE..
EPIC

Jamie's silence is strategic, reminiscent of Dany's silence when the slaver was taunting her to bargain for her dragons.
Euron is just a pawn in the game. Cersei and Jamie belongs together.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Godstraight(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
GMan650:

That makes 2 of us
that girl is too fine I first saw her in the hunger games

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Seun:
I don't want Dany to take Westeros by fire and blood. I want her to fight the white walkers and return to her 'children' in Mereen, who love her.

By the way, the Dorne actresses did a fantastic job in the dungeon scene. I knew they had it in them. If only their story was better written...
grin.. of course they did...
every1 in dt scene was glorious!!!
Lena Heady !!am lost 4 words to describe how powerful her acting is.. she so besiege her role as Cersie... Woman desavs as Emmy..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
UjSizzle:
Wow.

Cersei was really the star if this episode. Destroying enemies everywhere and doing what no one expected.
She's truly her father's daughter cheesy
she's more lannister than JAIME n TYRION put 2geda..
She's Tywin witx his restraint evident by her blowing up the Sept..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
BraniacX:
she....she......she is Yonce! sad no be'tah reason tongue besides she likes cersei unlike me routing for the night king
grin.. U dark bruh..
rooting for death..u don't give a bleep abt all dem pple..grin..
if Death triumphs tho Wat Wld av bn doing point....?...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

No he doesn't.

grin grin
gringrin...we may av to journey to d citadel den.. Av Samwell Tarly have a go at it..grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yonce:

Despite all the taunting, at the end of a long day, Jamie with his one hand smashes the cookie, Euron can only dream of sniffing it. Jamie still wins. cheesy

Incestuous cookie smashing, am sure euron victories will make cersei wanna give euron a taste of that cookie, but the nigga has to wait till the war is won grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

she's more lannister than JAIME n TYRION put 2geda..
She's Tywin witx his restraint evident by her blowing up the Sept..grin..
She really did pick up a few things from tywin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

gringrin...we may av to journey to d citadel den.. Av Samwell Tarly have a go at it..grin..

You mean shitadel embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Coyotejack:

Incestuous cookie smashing, am sure euron victories will make cersei wanna give euron a taste of that cookie, but the nigga has to wait till the war is won grin grin

Euron will be waiting a long, long time. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.