Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088655 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
I think there is an insider in Dany's camp. Go back to the game plan from Tyrion, it was a beautiful strategy, kinda like reminded me of how Robb starK used to operate back then.

Then suddenly, Euron's ships appears in two different scenes undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Bran: I'm the three-eyed raven

Arya: I'm No One

Jon: I'm a Tagaeryen

Sansa: They've all lost their minds

Meanwhile, I think the write tried hard to make Sansa look like a great leader...abeg wetin concern Sansa with part of body armour and how's it's made,even with all her adventures.It was lame tho

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2017
RobinHez:
I think there is an insider in Dany's camp. Go back to the game plan from Tyrion, it was a beautiful strategy, kinda like reminded me of how Robb starK used to operate back then.

Yes, some people are arguing that the snitch could be Varys or Tyrion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2017
meforkene:

Certainly not Tyrion.
The red priestess knows something about it. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2017
RobinHez:

Unfortunately I'm worried there's no snitch at all, just D & D pulling plot amor.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2017
kay9:

Unfortunately I'm worried there's no snitch at all, just D & D pulling plot amor.

Make we dey watch na
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skookum:

He mean Mesaddei. Mellisandre is d red woman she no too fine like that.

Even if he meant Missandei, I mean Mellisandre! Yes, the red woman! grin

My two are Mellisandre and Ellaria!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Danaerys is still pondering the meaning of "he took a knife to the heart for his people"...eyaaaa

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
eneojojohnsam:
Lady Olenna: the woman is pure epic. she's can even comfortably challenge Tyrion to a battle of wits and words...

from the interaction btwn d red priestess nd lord varys, there's somthin creepy abt varys that he is hiding that d red priestess knws abt.

Cercie: for all our hate and clamour for her downfall, we need 2 appreciate her for making game of thrones what it is and d reason we love the show. d reason ther are wars is because of her. d reason d plot has elongated uptil now is stil because she is alive. she eventually is more successful than all plotting against her.

Yes about Varys and Melisandre...it has to do with the Lord of light and how Varys' parts was cut off and tossed in the fire that Varys heard voices from.
I can't remember the episode but some other witch has confronted Varys about the voice from the flames
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iykmora(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
WITCH or priestess... sad

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
BraniacX:

Mine was "Sylvester-head-of-fish" cheesy back in junior primary (add head of fish within his earshot at your own personal risk grin) the head of fish was added to his name because of his obsessive love for fish heads up to the point of searching our food flasks for it! And he used to relieve me of my pocket money undecided cry until my elder sister intervened! I was 5 or 6 and he was 11 or 12. He should be someone's grandpa by now grin you reminded me of him because during break time no team would choose him for our 4-a-side monkey post football so he would simply sieze the ball and select players from any team to make his own! embarassed
Was a nightmare back then! Can't believe i find it very funny now cheesy
LMAO.. head of fish.!!. savage..
oh Bullys!!
hw d made childhood difficult..grin..
Mine was one stone headed guy like dt... NGOWORI!!! we later became friends Sha...grin..
can Neva 4get dt freak...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
BraniacX:
after cersei's performance Naboo is definitely not on his own! #go night king go!#
BraniacX!! oh u fvckin Cvnt..grin..
jst broke ma hrt man.. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
meforkene:

It is between the red priestess and varys. Remember varys has little birds everywhere...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
meforkene:

Meanwhile, I think the write tried hard to make Sansa look like a great leader...abeg wetin concern Sansa with part of body armour and how's it's made,even with all her adventures.It was lame tho

Shouldn't the protection of the Northern army during war be the concern of the Queen of the North? undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
meforkene:
Danaerys is still pondering the meaning of "he took a knife to the heart for his people"...eyaaaa
Lol.. wen was that sef. Ser Davos lied there. Jon didnt take a knife in the heart for his pple. He was killed by his brothers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
BraniacX:

Mine was "Sylvester-head-of-fish" cheesy back in junior primary (add head of fish within his earshot at your own personal risk grin) the head of fish was added to his name because of his obsessive love for fish heads up to the point of searching our food flasks for it! And he used to relieve me of my pocket money undecided cry until my elder sister intervened! I was 5 or 6 and he was 11 or 12. He should be someone's grandpa by now grin you reminded me of him because during break time no team would choose him for our 4-a-side monkey post football so he would simply sieze the ball and select players from any team to make his own! embarassed
Was a nightmare back then! Can't believe i find it very funny now cheesy

Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fm4real06:

It is between the red priestess and varys. Remember varys has little birds everywhere...

Varys has always wanted a Targaryen on the throne. . . .no way would he be on Team Cersei
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
meforkene:

She is in a leadreshipbposition for the first time. So we need to know hw she performs. LF told her that commanding suites her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Stannis and renly baratheon should have been smacked before they eventually died. They cant reach a union btw them to allow sum1 rule! If they had collaborated since season 1 mayb onw of dem will still be on d throne nw.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bìtch

I think it's funny that after Tyrion said this, the next scene was soldiers pouring into the impregnable gate like little sperm cells. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Skookum:

The Targayrian did not marry or have a relationship with a direct sibling. Only btwn d family
Bros must u talk?? If u dont know something then you keep quiet. I dont know everything in GOT even though i have seen it from season 1 to present. I have eveb read part of the book but i dont sayl rubbish here. If i dontknow, i ask question. If you check my previous comments here, most of dem starts with question or i let u know my opinion not saying what you dont know.

What do u mean d Targyreans have relationship only between the family? Which book or episode did you se that.

Some pple just want to talk just to be relevant and no be by force to talk. #mytake.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Coyotejack:

Continue ma man grin

So my prediction was 50% true cheesy grin ... Never expected Olenna to die but good thing she eliminated a mad youth king......

Another One....

Jaime will find a way to subdue his sister and also kill Euron b'cos he's kinda confused at what/who he's actually supporting....

Varys will be killed on basis of treason, the signs are there....

Ser Mormont will be the next dragon rider! (Sweet smiley )

Fast forward.... Season 8 Finale... Jon Snow Vs Danaryeas Targaryean smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yonce:

Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bìtch

I think it's funny that after Tyrion said this, the next scene was soldiers pouring into the impregnable gate like little sperm cells. grin grin
The quote is not for tyrion. It was greyworm's quote. He made refernve to his friend that first said that statement.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fm4real06:

The quote is not for tyrion. It was greyworm's quote. He made refernve to his friend that first said that statement.

I didn't say Tyrion "owned" the quote, I only said he "said it" smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yonce:

I didn't say Tyrion "owned" the quote, I only said he "said it" smiley

U r ryt.

He said: As a good man once said, Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bìtch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yonce:

Shouldn't the protection of the Northern army during war be the concern of the Queen of the North? undecided

You got me wrong.Its her concern but the expertise even in all her adventures to know what is missing in the armor.
Sansa doesn't have interest in such naturally
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
ektbear:
Watching season 3 episode 1 now.

What on earth must Tyrion do to earn his father's love? This sh1t makes me sad.

Seun says, "please note that anyone who posts spoilers will be permanently banned from Nairaland.
To discuss the books, please visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game

Permanently banned? huh
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Izen: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why do you all think Lady Olenna is dead tho? They never showed her dying.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Izen:
Why do you all think Lady Olenna is dead tho? They never showed her dying.

She will eventuallu die. Abi you want the camera to stay fixed on her for 15 mins until she dies ni? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:

Which one is YouTube theory oga? Jon is a Targaryan and he doesn't have white hair like Targaryans he looks like a stark

Dominant and recessive gene.
Black hair of the Starks expressed dominance in Jon, that's why.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
JhyMedex:

BraniacX!! oh u fvckin Cvnt..grin..
jst broke ma hrt man.. Lol

Who's the baddest of badasses in westeros, the heart of winter and the lands of forever winter?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Who's gonna whup them asses of all 'em summer children?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Who's gonna bring along the long night that will catch the unprepared unaware?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Who's gonna bring the big bad wall crashing down?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Who's gonna fly an ice dragon who'll breath ice and be the great equalizer?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Who has been waging an endless war for over a millennia without needing to utter a word?

GO NIGHTKING GO! angry

Summary: if you're not on our team, you'll be soon! We only need to kill you once wink then the spirit and love for our noble cause will fall on you and you'll never be the same again grin in fewer words, you're screwed! cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.