Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095903 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
closerange:

Lmao, izz DAT hownyou used to do grin grin grin grin
What did i do ooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys I know this seems like spam but am just a blogger who really wants to go big here in Nigeria,I post about movies,Games and comics...please like,comment,share and subscribe...please!!! Spread the word...

Here are my latest posts

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/rhaegar-targeryen-was-asshole.html

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/george-rr-martins-isnt-evil-after-all.html

http://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/who-would-win-batman-vs-spiderman.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nicolars:
come, are you a boy or a girl...
Or both
Boy, girl, it doesn't matter to the many-face god.

A girl is no one.

Vola magulis. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ksslib:
That scene where Lord Bailish was trying to sound smart as usual with his philosophical bullshit.

Then Brann looks at him, "Chaos is a ladder".

The look on his face was priceless. I loved that scene like mad. I kept replaying it.

I also have this feeling that Sansa will die soon. The future looks bleak for her character. The only thing keeping her relevant for the moment is Jon's absence as the king of the north. Someone has to fill in that vital position. Who better, than the dumb sister who will probably give Bailish more relevance on the show with one single act of stupidity (whether it was intentional or not).

Arya, on the other hand, still has a big role to play in the scheme of events. Not every name on her list has been ticked. There's still a bright future for her character. She has really gone through alot and defied all the odds to become who she has become. List or no list, Arya is a strong character. There's this intrigue about her that makes you keep asking - what is she about to do next? what is Arya thinking? What's going through her mind? You know it's definitely going to be interesting but you don't just know how and when.

That scene where she impersonated Waldo Frey and poisoned all his Bloodline. Epiiiiiiiiicccccccc. cheesy

Right from Episode 1 season 1, I knew she was special. How she grew over the years from a stubborn little daddy's girl who, right from childhood, knew who she was and wanted to become, then later transformed gradually, bit by bit into an even a more lethal version of everything she ever wanted to become, is simply amazing.

Now, that's a story. That's how you develop a character. Though, in Sansa's defence, her character too has developed tremendously over the years. I noticed her hair is now longer. grin

Vola magulis.

I finally found who is watching same GOT with me

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dracoe:

Valar Morghulis tongue cool
Valar Dohaaris
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
I've watched the preview of the season finale more than 5times since no one is deciding to hack and leak ....the wait seems endless (Monday can't just come anytime soon abi)

BTW: be like na full squad daenerys bring come kingslanding o.... (Cersie better not try anything funny)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Out of boredom and waiting for the release of episode 7, I started reading the book yesterday and it seemed to have refreshed my memory of how things panned out in Season 1.

- Cersei is such a b**ch, she deserves the most cruel death that might come her way. Imagine, until yesterday I've started admiring her systematic way of planning events. I even felt pity cos of the death of her 3children, a weak dude I was. Her evil ways caused the death of those innocent children(bar Joffrey). I seem to have forgotten the evil things she had done in the past but I remember now *Spits on her sagged breast and her blood savaged cunt*

- Robert! Robert!! My niccur..... this drunkard of a king lacked wits and attributes of a king. The only royal attribute he had was 'merry making & fighting skills'; the latter which dwindled as he grew fatter. He was so stupid not to notice how the Lannisters outwitted him while he was still king. He didn't even have a trusted ally in King's Landing except Jon Arryn, the only dude he trusted in the world except Arryn was Ned(who was thousand kms away) and they hadn't seen in 15yrs or so. So dumb of a king......... but I liked him anyway(I still don't know why)

- Lord Eddard Stark: So much honesty, honour, class etc. Dude didn't know politics(politricks) involved being smart and diplomatic, he was too straightforward......... his beheading made me love GOT tho, it got me interested in the series. Starks are dumb

- Arya and Sansa: I've seen men and women rip themselves over this two on this forum, even though I've always been on the Arya side but with my refreshed memories, I think we've been a lil harsh on Sansa atimes. Both have made stupid and dumb decisions at one point or the other along the line but we tend to focus more on Sansa cos Arya is at least yearning/preparing to kill her family's enemies. Both of them gat different behaviours, Arya is the tomboy kinda gurl and Sansa the sissie kinda gurl so I don't think we're right to abuse someone cos of their ambitions. I reiterate, both had made stupid decisions along the line which kinda made my assertion somehow true that 'Starks are dumb'(u might wanna argue Robb was smart, but remember he was killed like a chicken in a banquet-hall and not on a battlefield)

- Lord Varys: This guy is the most dicey man on this show, we don't even know who he's supporting. He saved Dany and Viserys(when they were young) yet he made Ser Jorah track them in the Free Cities, he also supported their assassination when Robert's small council sat over the issue. This same eunuch went back to Dany to help her claim on the Iron throne and now he has started having doubts over her, I'm pretty sure he'll cross sides when he learns Jon(Aegon) also has a legitimate claim to the throne.

Jon Snow: My man! Dude has seen it all and he's still standing, peeps might say he knows nothing but they're all 'children of the summer', even the Night King is always startled by his presence. All hail Jon Snow, the nightmare of the dead, the pain in the Night King's butt. I'm afraid the show runners might kill him in the end but I'm sure he'd have lived his purpose.

Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last. The enemy always wins, and we still need to fight him.

Lord of light, cast your light upon us for the night is dark and full of terrors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
GMan650:
Out of boredom and waiting for the release of episode 7, I started reading the book yesterday and it seemed to have refreshed my memory of how things panned out in Season 1.

- Cersei is such a b**ch, she deserves the most cruel death that might come her way. Imagine, until yesterday I've started admiring her systematic way of planning events. I even felt pity cos of the death of her 3children, a weak dude I was. Her evil ways caused the death of those innocent children(bar Joffrey). I seem to have forgotten the evil things she had done in the past but I remember now *Spits on her sagged breast and her blood savaged cunt*

- Robert! Robert!! My niccur..... this drunkard of a king lacked wits and attributes of a king. The only royal attribute he had was 'merry making & fighting skills'; the latter which dwindled as he grew fatter. He was so stupid not to notice how the Lannisters outwitted him while he was still king. He didn't even have a trusted ally in King's Landing except Jon Arryn, the only dude he trusted in the world except Arryn was Ned(who was thousand kms away) and they hadn't seen in 15yrs or so. So dumb of a king......... but I liked him anyway(I still don't know why)

- Lord Eddard Stark: So much honesty, honour, class etc. Dude didn't know politics(politricks) involved being smart and diplomatic, he was too straightforward......... his beheading made me love GOT tho, it got me interested in the series. Starks are dumb

- Arya and Sansa: I've seen men and women rip themselves over this two on this forum, even though I've always been on the Arya side but with my refreshed memories, I think we've been a lil harsh on Sansa atimes. Both have made stupid and dumb decisions at one point or the other along the line but we tend to focus more on Sansa cos Arya is at least yearning/preparing to kill her family's enemies. Both of them gat different behaviours, Arya is the tomboy kinda gurl and Sansa the sissie kinda gurl so I don't think we're right to abuse someone cos of their ambitions. I reiterate, both had made stupid decisions along the line which kinda made my assertion somehow true that 'Starks are dumb'(u might wanna argue Robb was smart, but remember he was killed like a chicken in a banquet-hall and not on a battlefield)

- Lord Varys: This guy is the most dicey man on this show, we don't even know who he's supporting. He saved Dany and Viserys(when they were young) yet he made Ser Jorah track them in the Free Cities, he also supported their assassination when Robert's small council sat over the issue. This same eunuch went back to Dany to help her claim on the Iron throne and now he has started having doubts over her, I'm pretty sure he'll cross sides when he learns Jon(Aegon) also has a legitimate claim to the throne.

Jon Snow: My man! Dude has seen it all and he's still standing, peeps might say he knows nothing but they're all 'children of the summer', even the Night King is always startled by his presence. All hail Jon Snow, the nightmare of the dead, the pain in the Night King's butt. I'm afraid the show runners might kill him in the end but I'm sure he'd have lived his purpose.

Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last. The enemy always wins, and we still need to fight him.

Lord of light, cast your light upon us for the night is dark and full of terrors.
Nobody will argue with you that Robb was start.The guy was definition of dumb.He was my best character before his death but his mistakes were too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
GMan650:

wow!! nice one

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2017
GMan650:

Where are the memes when u need them?? U really did a nice job here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.