Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094251 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2017
So upon wise council, I have decided to remove the spoilers... so all ye who quoted me, pls kindly do d needful... and remove the mentions

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Genea... Now that you have posted that shit angry

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 2:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Some girls can friendzone Ehen, chaii

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:
Some girls can friendzone Ehen, chaii

grin
Lol,

That guy is the one I pity most of all in the movie,

you mean after surviving death with hopes of coming back 2 get some nunu,

he finds out the babe he's been tripping for, has fallen for some bastard king in the north,

I mean let's show some respect to the CEO, President & Chairman of Queen dany's friendzone, is not easy

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 2:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Csami:
I'm really growing tired of this wait

A Samzack shares the same fate, with a man
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 2:26am On Aug 26, 2017
SamzackD:

grin
Lol,

That guy is the one I pity most of all in the movie,

you mean after surviving death with hopes of coming back 2 get some nunu,

he finds out the babe he's been tripping for, has fallen for some bastard king in the north,

I mean let's show some respect to the CEO, President & Chairman of Queen dany's friendzone, is not easy

D guy self no get shame....

Shey he no feel say e too old for her ni..
Just dey give himself stupid hopes when fresh boys dey with confirm swag
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2017
xtian0781:
Plssss who has d link 2 d leaked finale episode of season 7, i've chewing off my nails in anticipation since dis morning, at dis rate if i continue i'll run out of nails 2 chew on. shocked

Chew your fingers no more brother, and let us pass this time with a prayer, now repeat after me : Lord of light, cast your light upon us for the night is dark and full of terrors.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 2:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:

D guy self no get shame....

Shey he no feel say e too old for her ni..
Just dey give himself stupid hopes when fresh boys dey with confirm swag

That's true

but at some point I liked the chemistry btw them, but Jon snow just came in and swept her of her dragon,

I can't wait to see daario naharis reaction when he finds out queen dany dumped his a** for a better guy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 26, 2017
The way thunder will strike the next person to post spoilers on this thread ehnnn. Even the devil will sympathise with the mofo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2017
sharex15:

Nobody will argue with you that Robb was start.The guy was definition of dumb.He was my best character before his death but his mistakes were too much

You say!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Adek15:
wow!! nice one
Magnifico2000:

Where are the memes when u need them?? U really did a nice job here.

*thumbs up* Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2017
SamzackD:

That's true

but at some point I liked the chemistry btw them, but Jon snow just came in and swept her of her dragon,

I can't wait to see daario naharis reaction when he finds out queen dany dumped his a** for a better guy

Daario naharis already knows he gat no chance again. She told him she needed alliances and it will come through marriage. If he thinks he can still be shagging her even as queen, him don't enter half chance because she has actually fallen for Jon. Even when him see Jon swag him go just tire.

alexistaiwo:

Seun

Why did you quote him again? angry

I avoided reading and when you keep quoting spoilers you are indirectly promoting it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Seun

Wehdone... Why did you quote her... You're just making matters worst..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2017
SamzackD:

That's true

Has dats true,well he'll join jorah's camp

Brothers in friendzone
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
I told her, she said she will fast forward it, that GOT is too long and a lot of unnecessary discussions.
That's the beauty about GOT, even if we watch an episode that there's no single action, the discussion are intriguing... The show is more than just war, battles and actions. it's about the game of love, lust, greed, pride, vengeance, betrayal, loyalty and other strong virtues. Tell her to watch and listen to every episode, she will enjoy it like that.

I once criticized the show like that but after Ned's death, I had to restart from episode 1 and see and listen to what have missed.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:
lol..

Well, tell her to start from season 5 .. She'll start asking questions when she doesn't understand,that will make her go back to season1...

We wey start from season 1 still never get 100% understanding ....
grin sometimes we still ask questions that only people that read the books only understand and even at that, they dont... not fully well!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Who the fvck will post leaked script of an episode just to spoil the suspense for us.... I didn't even read the first line.... Please the mod should delete that post ASAP.

Cc Seun
Ujsizzle
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LannisterIMP: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Stegomiah:

Yeah, that dude got 7 lives..... He's been at the brink of death so many times i have lost count
And he's motivated by money
But he's taken jamie as a friend and to think a while back he was BFF with tyrion

The only question i have on my mind is.... Let's say he's paid by khaleesi to kill jamie.... Would he?
Or does he have emotions and loyalty than he let's on

Bronn.

To kill or not to kill. That is the Question!.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Stegomiah:

Yeah, that dude got 7 lives..... He's been at the brink of death so many times i have lost count
And he's motivated by money
But he's taken jamie as a friend and to think a while back he was BFF with tyrion

The only question i have on my mind is.... Let's say he's paid by khaleesi to kill jamie.... Would he?
Or does he have emotions and loyalty than he let's on

Bronn allegiance is to the highest bidders... if khaleesi offer better pay he will switch sides in a heart beat.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Igwe007(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Genea thank you for those spoilers. Love it grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobinHez(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2017
I knew I'd wake up to a lot of hidden posts... grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:

Mtchew, she should have posted a link instead .. Then we will have a choice
Exactly what I thought. I've been seeing this since yesterday yesterday but I've been dodging it. She should have posted it as a link so that who ever wants it can click
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yungwhy(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Now I understand better

Tyrion: "....Our Queen does love ships..."

#Boatsekks wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2017
sharex15:

Exactly what I thought. I've been seeing this since yesterday yesterday but I've been dodging it. She should have posted it as a link so that who ever wants it can click
More strength to you bro... Don't mind that girl... Mtchew

We shall not fall, we shall be hit straight with the suspense not the spoilers

Genea tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Genea:
u WC dear, don't mind nicholars

Kikikiki... Don't mind nicolars

Mtchew.... angry angry we are not reading it tongue ,if you like post it again
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Seun
and u calling him for??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicolars:

Kikikiki... Don't mind nicolars

Mtchew.... angry angry we are not reading it tongue ,if you like post it again
you have been tempted
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Genea:
u WC dear, don't mind nicholars
a lot of people keep dodging you comment, myself included because we don't want the episode spoiled just a day before it airs.
Look through a few pages & You'll notice that there are no spoilers here.
Kindly edit your comment and post a link instead. We're here to discuss. We know where to find spoilers when we need them.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Genea:
you have been tempted
Tempt? Pfft, who can they not tempt.. Dem tempt Jesus sef smiley

But koko is we did not yield tongue..
Hope you've read season 8 too, if you haven't, tell me... I'll send the spoilers to u privately

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.