Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089423 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2017
closerange:

That's Aemon Targaryan.... The one that forfeited the throne...
ohh...Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:25am On Aug 28, 2017
The army of the dead are here.

Wall destroyed in 2 mins
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 3:27am On Aug 28, 2017
The sex scene is short...no pre-intimacy? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2017
02tvseries don upload am o...wetin dey chop 2day?...dey no wan lag behind again o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Varys: 3:33am On Aug 28, 2017
The end is near!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Sansa might be a slow learner but she learnt

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by superfelix: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by superfelix: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2017
snowstormm:
Frendz4m dot-com..,.just check latest update....the file is 180mb..I just manage am,will latter download better quality
Thanks
downloaded from my site

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SalomonKane: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Thanks
downloaded from my site
What's the link, please? smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 3:53am On Aug 28, 2017
All these actors are trying..it's not easy to do nude scenes

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2017
SalomonKane:
What's the link, please? smiley

This is my post where I wrote about it, you can go to the website and download any version you want,
I can't really give you a link, sorry embarassed but there are links uploaded by some posters here, check the last page or 2
And o 2 tvseries. And tvshow 4 mobile has uploaded it

Daeylar:

T F P D L

Has uploaded the first link to the episode, Whoever has 779mb to spare can download, 1hr 21 mins, They uploaded early today

Modified,
480p is out now, 2 versions same site, 188mb & 145mb

I Used the upfile link, speed is incredible

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:04am On Aug 28, 2017
The NK didnt waste time test running his dragon. Woe unto the north- the wall is down.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VargasVee(m): 4:10am On Aug 28, 2017
*Spoilers*
If you're yet to see the episode kindly stop reading already.

- His name isn't Jon Snow He's Aegon Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron throne.

- Little finger's craftiness won't be missed, he's a bloody prîck

-Even though brann isn't always at the front show of the series, I think every major turn out since s01 he's been the catalyst.

- Danerys would probably be with Jon's baby the next season.

- Game of thrones would likely be over by the Season 8. It's been worth it, no complaints grin

11 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 4:15am On Aug 28, 2017
lolz at tyrion look when Jon/aegon(sounds weird) closed the door..smh,wetin concern him?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VargasVee(m): 4:19am On Aug 28, 2017
snowstormm:
lolz at tyrion look when Jon/aegon(sounds weird) closed the door..smh,wetin concern him?

LMAO that face bro

Those sounds you can't keep out the head grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Let me go watch it.... cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamDejman(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2017
A woman will always dominate the Man. Baba announce his knee bending in public because of lipsrsealed

Meanwhile Cersei just lost everything. The pregnancy that she is so happy about will be lost.

All Hail King Aegon Targaryen (aka Jon Snow). May his reign (if he makes it out of the Great War) be long! grin

He now knows something. He knows Something! cheesy shocked

I haven't been so happy as I were when I watched the scene where Arya and Sansa joined gang! cool

Bran, my guy! We knew this since wink Incest ti take over tongue

The wall is down. cry Littlefinger may end up being one of the lucky ones!

Someone needs to kill those Maesters at the citadel. Bleep them mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 4:38am On Aug 28, 2017
loved cersei in this episode. the crazy beach.
So till 2019.
make we see whether Martin's go crank out another book.
Jon making sweet love to his aunty just dey make me laff. I go like see both their face when the truth is revealed.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 4:41am On Aug 28, 2017
So Jon snow is Aegon Targeryan, I thought there was already someone with that name, I'm so confused

Littlefinger with that smirk when he thought his plan was working and sansa was really going to punish her sister grin grin

Arya just killed little finger and moved on like it was nothing, that's cold

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Damn!!

This is an assorted finale!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 4:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Sansa and Arya just reminded me of Naija politicians

Portray external rife outside but toast secret wines with themselves while having a good laugh off those who spent the better part of season 7 forming Team Sansa vs Team Arya

Una see una life?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Sansa might be a slow learner but she learnt

Egbon stappppeet it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 28, 2017
I could have stopped watching after Sansa and Arya conversation. This is best episode I have ever watched in GOT but night king ruined it.

I hope this is not a bad Monday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2017
He needs to know

Tell am na

Eh... Eh...

Now dude has fùcked his aunt

That's the disadvantage of using GLO to communicate with ravens undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Elkrypto(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2017
And now our watch has ended... It's going to be a long cold winter without a new episode to look forward to. cry

Crazy people on twitter grin Just imagine someone's thought

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Night King is so badass he didn't even utter "dracarys"

Yet the Wall collapsed

Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2017
“You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges ... Lord Baelish?”

“My sister asked you a question.”

“Lady Sansa, forgive me. I’m a bit confused.”

“Which charges confuse you?”

Sansa honey. . . . . .you just overthrew Olenna. Your savagery has topped the Westeros scale of savage this season.

I'm so proud of you. kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordkush: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Mentor goals cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2017
“Hello old guy I met briefly years ago. I will tell you Jon’s parentage, but I won't tell my sisters, for no reason.”

Bran.

"I see the past. I even see what's happening right now"

Yet didn't see Rhaegar and Lyanna tying the knot till Samwell mentioned it.

Bran.

"I am the three eyed raven, I know everything"

Yet assumed Jon was a Sand and not a Targaryen.

Bran. undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Leave Bran. The writers are confused about the limits of his supposed magic

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.