Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093507 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cersei....if we no get elephants wetin we gain...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2019
why is Queen cercei obsessed with Elephant slf
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RobbStark(m): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2019
babalonshee:

maybe she has heard about elephants that can fly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Endy10:
You could send me your books too grin
Send me your Email
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Back in 2003, GRRM said another dance of dragons is coming, the show haven't even been considered back then, the first "dance of dragons" happened between the blacks (Rhaenyra Targaryen) and the greens (Aegon II Targaryen), when asked recently about Jon snow's and Daenaerys's current relationship, he said three words "nothing lasts forever", since he foreshadowed a second dance, could the second dance be between Daenaerys and Jon snow, is it a coincidence that Jon snow would mount a dragon named after his father Rhaegar which is a green dragon and Daenaerys already have a black dragon (drogon) bringing forth the theory of the second dance? Daenaerys may turn into the nights queen (which many theories point to) thereby starting the second dance with Jon snow making the greens victorious the second time(if he wins) or is this just a book theory because there's a guy named young Griffin in the books who is claiming to be Rhaegar's son but all theories points to him as a fake Targaryen with valyrian features, is the dance between Daenaerys and her fake nephew?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Sasquatch:
Back in 2003, GRRM said another dance of dragons is coming, the show haven't even been considered back then, the first "dance of dragons" happened between the blacks (Rhaenyra Targaryen) and the greens (Aegon II Targaryen), when asked recently about Jon snow's and Daenaerys's current relationship, he said three words "nothing lasts forever", since he foreshadowed a second dance, could the second dance be between Daenaerys and Jon snow, is it a coincidence that Jon snow would inherit a dragon named after his father Rhaegar which is a green dragon and Daenaerys already have a black dragon (drogon) bringing forth the theory of the second dance? Daenaerys may turn into the nights queen (which many theories point to) thereby starting the second dance with Jon snow making the greens victorious the second time(if he wins) or is this just a book theory because there's a guy named young Griffin in the books who is claiming to be Rhaegar's son but all theories points to him as a fake Targaryen with valyrian features, is the dance between Daenaerys and her fake nephew?

Which dragon is Jon going to inherit ? Na im papa get the dragon ? Lmao
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Na elephant dey trend now for GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
House Glover must be the worst oathbreakers in westeros. They broke their oath twice.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Elder0001:

Which dragon is Jon going to inherit ? Na im papa get the dragon ? Lmao
I said named after his father

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
simi4me:
House Glover must be the worst oathbreakers in westeros. They broke their oath twice.

I pray the Night King goes to his place next....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
simi4me:

They didn't break any oath, just disagreement.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2019
babalonshee:

Elephants have big d*ck.

Or she saw it as a way to have a animal contest with Daenarys dragons.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2019
oyetpel:

Elephants have big d*ck.

Or she saw it as a way to have a animal contest with Daenarys dragons.

She must be a wacko! Is she expecting the elephants to go suck the ocean and then use it against the fire from the dragons?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2019
She gave them the unsullied a choice, they chose her.

As for th Dothraki, it is not fear. It is conquest.

Semtu:

Lol, not on their own will.

Unsullied army is only controlled by something like a scourge which she got from "The Masters" before betraying and killing them all. Without that scourge in her possession, she'll never be able to control the unsullied army

Now look at the dothraki army. The Dothraki army only obeys her out of fear, seeing how she killed all their Khals, so they gats no choice but to obey her.

So i really don't get the statement you are trying to make undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2019
True, but for those that don't she choose to deal with them.

Have you seen the episode 2 trailer, she confronted Jaime about fathers death. That babe needs a remembrall for Harry Potter. Also, the seven kingdoms is not hers by right with or without Jon Snow.

Danishguy:
Nope, I think she's deserving of them all. Her philosophy on rulership has always 'of the people and with people', what other monarch share same view.

Everything that stuck with her, does that on their own will. Jon even made a remark of her 'she wasn't like a like everyone else'
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Isomerizm:
This wasn't necessary, tho.

About the post, what exactly are you saying?
lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Topmaike007:
Na elephant dey trend now for GOT

That scene alone inspired a busload of memes. The 'Game of Thrones Memes' page I follow on FB made me laugh so hard, peeps thought I was mad.

BTW, where's Ghost?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Sterope:
She gave them the unsullied a choice, they chose her.

As for th Dothraki, it is not fear. It is conquest.

You're spot on.
She dropped the scourge at the end of that episode in s03.
The Dothraki only follow Power just like the Free Folk.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2019
LeSulk:

That scene alone inspired a busload of memes. The 'Game of Thrones Memes' page I follow on FB made me laugh so hard, peeps thought I was mad.

BTW, where's Ghost?
lolz
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rikidony(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Omotaday:
Is it free to stream it on MOBDRO live? And what time is the next episode
absolutely free bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by longlife101: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Anyone care to explain why the dragon was staring at Jon like that while kissing with Dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
longlife101:
Anyone care to explain why the dragon was staring at Jon like that while kissing with Dany?

He was trying to f*ck mummy in his presence and mummy doesn't care.

So it was watching over mummy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
oyetpel:

They didn't break any oath, just disagreement.

They vow to stand and fight with others but when the time come they didn't show up, what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2019
simi4me:

They vow to stand and fight with others but when the time come they didn't show up, what do you call that?

In the 2nd attempt he chose to fight with Jon king in the north, not Dany.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
oyetpel:

In the 2nd attempt he chose to fight with Jon king in the north, not Dany.

A long night is coming and everyone is in winterfell to face it together but he refuse to show up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
simi4me:

A long night is coming and everyone is in winterfell to face it together but he refuse to show up.

Some of them doesn't know the threat is real.

House Glover will run to Jon when the night king comes.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unpopular opinion:

We still don't know what poddrick did to those girls, that made them so happy grin , they had to pay him back...and it's been six season so far.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
longlife101:
I initially thought the Dragon was pissed because it didn't support the incestuous coitus between Dany & Johnny boy..... but then, this is a Targaryen dragon, it should know better. Na their way of Life.

So I played it back again and looked closely, and this might sound crazy, I think the dragon was bonding with Johnny boy.

Come to think of it, how do we classify an angry dragon face when no one I mean no one, except for maybe Lord iamJ descendant of House reddit, has ever seen a smiling dragon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Eberex:

She must be a wacko! Is she expecting the elephants to go suck the ocean and then use it against the fire from the dragons?

Lols. What exactly can an elephant do against a flying dragon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elder0001:

Lols. What exactly can an elephant do against a flying dragon?
Shoot lethal air shots from its trumpet, like an anti-air missile.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sasquatch:
Send me your Email

Please send some to signddonjohn @ yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.