Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092525 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

Forget that this is a joke
This is what needs to happen if they dare try to make Sansa Queen, the part in blue most especially. grin
(However, excluding the 2 years years and life bringer drama. That's too much of a Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic dystopia feel for me )
Lol. I love the idea of an Apocalypse. So so so bad that I'm a big fan of any apocalyptic & post-apocalyptic themed TV series - the good ones though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rikidony:

you knw nothing reigncalif1. lol

a boy will finally knw something when he begin his watch.
until then #Valarmoghulis

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Just woke up to find out episode 2 was leaked... Watching now. Na wa ooo hmm. I don't want spoilers so I'm not reading the preceding pages lmao

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vivipop:
Aryaaaa is killing me!
"I know d... " damn girl! .
that small Arya is bleeping. I don't underestimate any small girls in my environment. they are badder than the baddest
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
wow! episode 2 was a blast! I had goose bumps all over my face plus a crazing adrenaline surging through my veins while I was watching it and I can't control it.. it's one of my best episode in the history of GOT season..very emotional and dreadful..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vivipop:
Aryaaaa is killing me!
"I know d... " damn girl! .

Arya is badass in everyway!
She took the fuckening into her own hands. grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seriously... Fighting the night king is a lost cause... GOT would just use Mago Mago and let the living win at the end

Who understands why the night king wants bran?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ksslib:

"No dragon can have two riders at the same time" . Really? I never knew this or payed much attention. I thought she could ride any. Camry today, Benz tommorow.

I really need to read those books. Had the complete pdf, started reading but deleted it two pages later cos I prefer paperback to ebook.

Know anywhere in Nigeria I can get the complete set in hard copy? Last I checked ebay it was on the high side. I want that to be my last resort.

Have never come accross the hardcopy. A relative got me mine. But you can get the PDFs.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
bond77:
wow! episode 2 was a blast! I had goose bumps all over my face plus a crazing adrenaline surging through my veins while I was watching it and I can't control it.. it's one of my best episode in the history of GOT season..very emotional and dreadful..

No make me find you oh

Share screenshots of the video
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yonce:

How is being forced into marriage treason??
Under whose law is that?
The so called Northernmen who sat at that table to declare Jon king, where were they when those flaying monsters took over Winterfell. . .why didn't they revolt against the Boltons?

How did Cersei's marriage to Robert make her grow??
How did Magery's marriage to Joffery and Tommen make her grow?? grin grin
Let's make the comparisms.

@bolded
That explains alot.

The reason most of you hate Sansa is cause she doesn't wield a sword like Arya or Brienne. Or a seductress like Magery and Cersei.
Or give off that "strong female vibe" by exhibiting attributes that is stereotypically attributed to men like fighting, power-hungry plays, scheming etc. undecided

The show runners think audiences can't understand the subtleties of her character, so they always make her the victim. She's the most subtle character to me. I loved her as Alayne in the books.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
The annoying thing about this leak is that it came from Amazon prime Germany. How can you be showing credits of Season 8 premiere then booooom, you transition to Episode 2?

The painful thing is that instead of the viewers to gasp, quickly switch it off & wait for the rest of the world, they sat down and watched like the traitors they are.

Like how do you just watch an episode of GOT you never prepared for sef? How does your brain even work sef? Is something wrong with you? Are you possessed?

I had to mentally prepare myself for the Season premiere. Took my bath, had a haircut & wore suit & cover shoe before climbing my bed to watch.

I remember calling my Indian Guruji , Prakash, to check if my Zodiac alignment & rotation of the moon aligns.
I began watching the first episode of season 7 only after he confirmed that lord Shiva gives me the go-ahead.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nicolars:
Seriously... Fighting the night king is a lost cause... GOT would just use Mago Mago and let the living win at the end

Who understands why the night king wants bran?

Night king is nothing without viserion .

Assuming he doesn’t have a dragon right now ,he’d been rooted out with lesser pains

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by trustbaba(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Seriously ep 2 is awesome just having to see everyone that have a great sense of humor gather and make jokes on their last night is really emotional. #therion #jamie #tomod #braene of tart #podric #davos grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ksslib:
The annoying thing about this leak is that it came from Amazon prime Germany. How can you be showing credits of Season 8 premiere then booooom, you transition to Episode 2?

The painful thing is that instead of the viewers to gasp, quickly switch it off & wait for the rest of the world, they sat down and watched like the traitors they are.

Like how do you just watch an episode of GOT you never prepared for sef? How does your brain even work sef? Is something wrong with you? Are you possessed?

I had to mentally prepare myself for the Season premiere. Took my bath, had a haircut & wore suit & cover shoe before climbing my bed to watch.

I remember calling my Indian Guruji , Prakash, to check if my Zodiac alignment & rotation of the moon aligns.
I began watching the first episode of season 7 only after he confirmed that lord Shiva gives me the go-ahead.

Stop smoking weed

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
trustbaba:
Seriously ep 2 is awesome just having to see everyone that have a great sense of humor gather and make jokes on their last night is really emotional. #therion #jamie #tomod #braene of tart #podric #davos grin

Share download link Biko
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by acedsportsng: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Omo Arya nude na bomb!!!

Finally, the wait is over grin grin

Although them no show am complete sha cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nelsizzy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
For those that need episode 2 link Eztv.io
I will wait for HBO

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Shittaakeem(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
l
bond77:
link abeg epp mee
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odion81(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
If I were a King, I would knight you ten times over. Lol ��������
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
RobbStark:

I have never brought down her character in this thread. I love her person.
You said the show wud have given us a glimpse or hint concerning that, but lemme draw your attention to the charges levelled against Lord Baelish at the great room.
How come she knew everything that ever happened when she was reeling out those charges to little finger.
Your guess is as good as mine.

She was always playing dumb. Being passive aggressive. Telling you what you want to hear.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Night king is nothing without viserion .

Assuming he doesn’t have a dragon right now ,he’d been rooted out with lesser pains

Wow what slander is this??

Nothing??

Jon ran away twice from him on the battlefield
At those times, he didn't have viserion poo, yet you qualify him as nothing

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by garfield1: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Gbola5:

The show runners think audiences can't understand the subtleties of her character, so they always make her the victim. She's the most subtle character to me. I loved her as Alayne in the books.
What intrigues and mesmerize me most about the show is the great bank of braavos.i wishthey would give them more screen time

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
shogz89:
Guyz please how did benjen stark join the nights watch?

He didn't commit a crime. Most likely joined because of his regrets. Plus he was a 3rd son(2nd at the time he died).
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Gbola5:

When Sansa took on the Alayne pseudonym, it was like reading about another person.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
odion81:
If I were a King, I would knight you ten times over. Lol ��������
"The big woman still here?"- Tormund asking for the whereabout of Brienne of tharth .

Who else is feeling the Jamie-brienne-tormund vibes... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
I am assuming there won't be any rift between Jon and Danny for the throne seeing the way she calmly reacted to the news(thought she was going to be overly dramatic about it).
Podrick has a nice voice, reminds me of Lord of the rings....

Sir Brienne of effing tarth!
Arya,hmmmm, I don't want to talk...
Lady Mormont is such an old soul, does not act her age at all

Jon's weirdness around Danny was expected and she noticed #Twolovebirds...
#ladymormont&friendzone #Sansa&Danny #Sansa&theon #Brienne&Jamie #Jamie&Bran #Arya&Clegane #jon&Edd etc

Everyone is just making peace in this episode... So much emotions, love, sobriety, makeups, strong will to survive..but it seems like they are rushing the whole thing.

The great war is here!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emisco1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
they have reduce arya bride price for me, i can now go and marry her

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Link to download episode 2 abeg??�����
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jon snow has forfeited all his claims to the throne .

He can’t be king anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.