Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091094 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emisco1:
they have reduce arya bride price for me, i can now go and marry her

Women aren’t for sale in the west . Keep your bride price and earn her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Destiny4fame(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sasquatch:
Send me your Email
Hi bro, I'm interested in the books, destiny4fame@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vivipop:
I am assuming there won't be any rift between Jon and Danny for the throne seeing the way she calmly reacted to the news(thought she was going to be overly dramatic about it).
Podrick has a nice voice, reminds me of Lord of the rings....

Sir Brienne of effing tarth!
Arya,hmmmm, I don't want to talk...
Lady Mormont is such an old soul, does not act her age at all

Jon's weirdness around Danny was expected and she noticed #Twolovebirds...
#ladymormont&friendzone #Sansa&Danny #Sansa&theon #Brienne&Jamie #Jamie&Bran #Arya&Clegane #jon&Edd etc

Everyone is just making peace in this episode... So much emotions, love, sobriety, makeups, strong will to survive..but it seems like they are rushing the whole thing.

The great war is here!

So you watched, then afterwards, proceeded to type all of this, knowing fully well that a lot of people haven't.

Would you have felt less if you didn't post this spoiler?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vivipop:
I am assuming there won't be any rift between Jon and Danny for the throne seeing the way she calmly reacted to the news(thought she was going to be overly dramatic about it).
Podrick has a nice voice, reminds me of Lord of the rings....

Sir Brienne of effing tarth!
Arya,hmmmm, I don't want to talk...
Lady Mormont is such an old soul, does not act her age at all

Jon's weirdness around Danny was expected and she noticed #Twolovebirds...
#ladymormont&friendzone #Sansa&Danny #Sansa&theon #Brienne&Jamie #Jamie&Bran #Arya&Clegane #jon&Edd etc

Everyone is just making peace in this episode... So much emotions, love, sobriety, makeups, strong will to survive..but it seems like they are rushing the whole thing.

The great war is here!

They don’t know what awaits them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
meforkene:

Let's go deep.
Battle of Bastards: Why didn't Sansa inform Jon on the plans? Remember Jon said 'We have to work with what(soldiers) we have. How do we get more men? Any ideas?(not the exact words)but Sansa kept quiet. Go rewatch.

Now to Directors forcing it on us: No one knows Cersei more than Tyrion(you know this) but they had to make Sansa see so much to belittle Tyrion.

Most importantly: Arya who has lived with Tywin Lannister(the most sensible man in the show) and Jacquen Haegar plus many others to refer to Sansa as the smartest person she ever met is just plain dumb.
Trying to call us that have been watching retarded?

They should just let her flow.
They should just let her flow?? To where?? Flow to dumbness ?? Your hatred for sansa is understandable bro but at this point we need to be realistic here .its not possible for a dumb stupid girl like sansa to spend almost half of her life with 4 cunning, sadistic and demonic characters like cersie, joffery, ramsay and littlefinger and still end up dumb again. Its not possible!
Cleverness and smartness will eventually fight back. And thats what show is naturally potraying.

Likewise tyrion , you cant be Forever Smart all the time! In fact sometimes Clever people need to make mistake so as to re-affirm to the world that they are fallible and their wits are neither staged or artificial.
The producers are doing a good job, lets give them the benefit of the doubt and thumb ups to them for doing their best to keep almost half of the whole world away from boredom .

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
zicoraads:

So you watched, then afterwards, proceeded to type all of this, knowing fully well that a lot of people haven't.

There wasn't anything explicit in my post to term it a spoiler. If you want a spoiler, someone else did that already, check the previous thread.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
So Sansa and Theon were that close sef
Made me smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
zicoraads:

Bros did you check the title of this thread?? It is boldly written "BEWARE OF SPOILERS".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
bond77:

Bros did you check the title of this thread?? It is boldly written "BEWARE OF SPOILERS".

Lol. Dude is blind

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
A lot of us have not seen the leak. Make una calm down. Las las, GOT will end and we will be back to our busy or boring lives.

The spoilers are too much!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
bond77:

They should just let her flow?? To where?? Flow to dumbness ?? Your hatred for sansa is understandable bro but at this point we need to be realistic here .its not possible for a dumb stupid girl like sansa to spend almost half of her life with 4 cunning, sadistic and demonic characters like cersie, joffery, ramsay and littlefinger and still end up dumb again. Its not possible!
Cleverness and smartness will eventually fight back. And thats what show is naturally potraying.

Likewise tyrion , you cant be Forever Smart all the time! In fact sometimes Clever people need to make mistake so as to re-affirm to the world that they are fallible and their wits are neither staged or artificial.
The producers are doing a good job, lets give them the benefit of the doubt and thumb ups to them for doing their best to keep almost half of the whole world away from boredom .

Where is jackquen haegar sef

Thought dude will have a role to play in the downfall of the night king ...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by manny4u(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
why are people making a big deal of this spoilers thing?
I like reading spoilers and it doesn't take the fun from it when I see the main movie.
Infact the spoilers helps me drop my anxiety and mk me understand the movie when I eventually do see it.

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Lol. Dude is blind
The dude might be having some serious problem streaming or downloading the episode and while he is caught up between the frustration and anxiety .. somebody else hás watched the entire episode and is innocently expressing her delight here .. justimagine the transfer aggression!!! grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
A lot of us have not seen the leak. Make una calm down. Las las, GOT will end and we will be back to our busy or boring lives.

The spoilers are too much!
Bros why? undecided
is'nt it too early for you to start reminding us of this bitter truth?? embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2019
bond77:

The dude might be having some serious problem streaming or downloading the episode and while he is caught up between the frustration and anxiety .. somebody else hás watched the entire episode and is innocently expressing her delight here .. justimagine the transfer aggression!!! grin cheesy

Hahaha. I wanted to reply him but didn’t after seeing your reply to him

Nobody forced him not to download it

Spoiler ke ,dude is sad he can’t stream nor download it due to poor network cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Traveller11: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Episode 3 leaked! Watching now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2019
bond77:

Bros why? undecided
is'nt it too early for you to start reminding us of this bitter truth?? embarassed
it's important you are reminded so you can cherish the moments we have now personally and collectively and not SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO ARE YET TO ENJOY.
Traveller11:
oya drop link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Traveller11:
send link jare
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Spoiler ke ,dude is sad he can’t stream nor download it due to poor network cheesy
Lol it can be very painful sha.. lemme go and sleep and wake up to start analyzing the episode bit by bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Traveller11:
Honestly the lord indeed answers prayers ..what a wonderful way to start the week! grin
Bros hw far? The link biko
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2019
So we won't get to see melisandre and meera Reed in this war angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:31am On Apr 22, 2019
manny4u:
why are people making a big deal of this spoilers thing?
I like reading spoilers and it doesn't take the fun from it when I see the main movie.
Infact the spoilers helps me drop my anxiety and mk me understand the movie when I eventually do see it.
Thats the spirit bro wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2019
dejt4u:
read it somewhere that episode 4 has also been leaked
Easy o
The whole season will soon leak now
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Elder, if you want us to go this lane, this thread will be laid to waste.

Look at this useless pathological psychopath. Useless son from a failed home thinking he has an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2019
bond77:
wow! episode 2 was a blast! I had goose bumps all over my face plus a crazing adrenaline surging through my veins while I was watching it and I can't control it.. it's one of my best episode in the history of GOT season..very emotional and dreadful..
I'm quite sure you probably rely on people's comments to have a feel of the movie itself. Which episode 2 was a blast?

Best episode my ass.

So far, expectations have not been met. Boring episode.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Traveller11:
Where the link, bros?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afrosage(f): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2019
wow...all those scenes that played out while podrick was singing made me so teary....jus thinking of how they are all started out and where they are now.....damn!

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2019
zicoraads:

I'm quite sure you probably rely on people's comments to have a feel of the movie itself. Which episode 2 was a blast?

Best episode my ass.

So far, expectations have not been met. Boring episode.
I recently dashed one person season 1-7 free ..am a real fan.
Really? What expectations?

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.