Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097311 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bamz(m): 3:24am On Apr 22, 2019
“I’m no king, but if I were. I’d knight you ten times over.” – Tormund to Brienne grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2019
King1Baratheon:
Episode 2 Arya and Gendry sex scene
shocked shocked

So it leaked this early shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lionpikin(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2019
iamJ:

i didnt read the books b4 the show, i started getting invested after season 2

i have read the books took me 8months to finish it, cause it was pdf, i have watched the show almost 10 times from season 1- 7 cry

i have all the lores and history videos, i have watched that 1 so many times

i have a 20mb pdf map of the kingdoms

iamJ come o, Arya don fall your hand o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lionpikin(m): 5:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Make una see grey worm line o.... Messandei: my people are peaceful, we can't protect ourselves Grey worm: my people are not peaceful, we will protect you.....killer line

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bonaventure777: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Can't they give us all the episodes at once... Hackers please we need u guys now
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
I thought the reunions ended in episode 1!
Get on with it already!

Meanwhile, how come none of the battle planners factored in the fact that the knight king had a dragon with him? Or they don't believe Bran when he told them earlier?

Btw, was that Arya sceen necessary? The mental image we have of innocent little Arya just got destroyed!

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omobs(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2019
See small Arya dey bleep sef, Chai. They should have shown us the complete action
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omobs(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Jon is really foolish, why can't he wait till after the war before telling dany that he is aegon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chiboy1116: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
so u admit you know nothing now Mr Reddit?
lol grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Ksslib:

Lol. I love the idea of an Apocalypse . So so so bad that I'm a big fan of any apocalyptic & post-apocalyptic themed TV series - the good ones though.

Lol, @bold. it showed.
I imagined everything happening and damn that part was scary
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Get on with it already!

Meanwhile, how come none of the battle planners factored in the fact that the knight king had a dragon with him? Or they don't believe Bran when he told them earlier?

Btw, was that Arya sceen necessary? The mental image we have of innocent little Arya just got destroyed!

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2019
MizyB:

Is it just for streaming or you can download movies to watch offline?

Streaming but you can download for offline viewing just like YouTube. But I don't think it saves on the phone
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Get on with it already!

I don't think they we're going for that reunion vibe. . .most of these characters were just foreshadowing their deaths.
It's clear this was the last night they all had together before they crossed over to fight for the night king. A lot of them are going to die.

And how can you still have a mental image of an innocent Arya after all the sufferings she's endured? After all the deaths she's seen and people she's killed? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Get on with it already!

grin

You are damn wicked Sir. You wanted the innocent Girl to die a Virgin?! To never taste the sweetest Fruit on the Planet?!

It's no biggie Dude, and the Scene is much more necessary cos sex is inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2019
We just watched a FULL episode of reunions, kisses, emotional moments et al. I've missed GOT that had a lot of scenes cut off just to make the episode short. This episode is just full of filler scenes like showing Tyrion, Jaime, Brienne, Podrick etc in that hall like 5 times was boring except for the knight anointing and Podrick's sweet song.

Where are all the Redditers that said Sansa will marry Gendry? Arya just got ffuccked.

Everyone has changed only The Hound is still The Hound.

They should kuku finish this on time and let us get on with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Sansa - Men do stupid things for women. They are easily manipulated.

Dany - All my life I've known one goal, the iron throne. Taking it back from the people who destroyed my family and almost destroyed yours. My war was against them Until I met Jon, now I'm here half a world away fighting Jon's war alongside him, tell me who manipulated whom?

Sansa - I should have thank you the moment you arrived. That was a mistake.

Dany - I'm here because I love your brother. And I trust him. And I know he's true to his word. He's only the second man in my life I can say that about.

Sansa - Who was the first?

Dany - Someone Taller.

*Both laughs*

Sansa - And what happens afterwards? We defeat the dead, you destroy Cersie, what happens then?

Danny - I take the iron throne.

Sansa - What about the North? It was taken from us and we took it back and we said we'd never bow to anyone again. What about the North?

Danny - *removes her hand from Sansa's*

#OroPesiJe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2019
grin

It's apparent from the Episode that Bran could only see the Past and predict the present by adding up Variables, the Dude can't see the damn Future.

Making himself a Bait is kinda not well thought, perhaps coz he can't see the future. What about if NK nuked him with Dragon Ice Ball?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Bamz:
“I’m no king, but if I were. I’d knight you ten times over.” – Tormund to Brienne grin

Tormund talking about Giant breast milk and slurping his wine loudly was the highlight of the episode for me grin
Second only to Jaime knighting Brienne.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Traveller11: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
No one else is wondering how Arya, a virgin, knows how to ride d!ck?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jesuspikin8: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2019
The big woman still here? grin

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Traveller11:

Even a ten year old girl knows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Abeg any one using glo and needs to buy data? I am gifting 15.6gb for 30days at 4k instead of 5k+. Pls call me let's deal. 08163388585

Got cheaper options too. I have airtime I need to offload

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Traveller11:
oga, we know theories that we have not practicalized. Big deal!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2019
I know this would be unpopular but I don't care.
They are finding it difficult to hide their feminist agenda in the film.
Who told Dany that the people did not want to accept a woman's leadership, was she the one who made lady Mormoth the lady of Bear Island?

Did anyone complain when Sansa was given winterfell?
Did anyone complain when Cersei took over the throne?
Look at Sansa talking about how easy it is to manipulate men grin just the way she manipulated Joffrey and Ramsey
Tormound turned feminist because of pussy (I actually think the big woman deserves to be knighted though) but still prove the point that hórny beta males are the ones pushing the feminist bills and agendas in the West

All the men are gradually being relegated to the background.
I just hope they learn from the fall of "The Walking Dead" and use their head

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2019
This episode was quite boring filled with talk talk. Episode 1 was better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Let's give it up for podrick fvcking payne!!!

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2019
For those complaining about how boring the last episode was, brace yourself cause you're gonna get your balls ice fried in the coming episode.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
The plot twist on this Damn Show!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not looking forward to this fight at all cry cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Bamz:

Very sexual something.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
A lot of us have not seen the leak. Make una calm down. Las las, GOT will end and we will be back to our busy or boring lives.

"How do you know there's an afterwards?"

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2019
HenryDion:
For those complaining about how boring the last episode was, brace yourself cause you're gonna get your balls ice fried in the coming episode.
lies episode 3 will be about Cersei the white walkers will come maybe in the last 5 minutes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Someone let Arya know that if gendry couldn't get the job done, there is a legendary man down the castle whose escapades are song about throughout the seven kingdoms and he can sing too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.