Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093556 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by streetdisciple: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
My predictions for characters that wont survive the long night

1. Greyworm ( can bet my life savings on this)
2. Brienne
3. Podrick
4. Edd
5. Beric
6. Theon
7. Tormund
8. Jamie
9. Either Davos or Jorah
10. Lyanna Mormont (i mean if shes going to the battle field she's def gonna die, her "stare" can't kill any ww)
11. Melisandre (she's a big instrument in killing the NK, she has to sacrifice herself or something)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2019
sad

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2019
flokii:

Jamie's death is confirmed.. he might even be the first to fall.

Remember where Bran told him.. 'how will you know there is an afterwards' or something like that. Meaning his own death is sure banker.

Bran cant see the Future...,they will be fighting an undead army with an undead dragon. They already know what a living dragon can do talk more one that is under. all the characters are already aware there's a slim chance of survival. That statement was more like a rhetorical question. Remember bronn and the his crossbow still have a mission, so in my opinion the lannister Brothers might survive the battle of winterfell.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Eberex:

"Take the face of a wight" hahahahahahaha, mhen you are damn funny.

I bet she would have to die first to do that. Do you think the other wights will not know who is odd amongst them when that happens?

The Night king is no fool. He is a general strategist. He knows what they know about him being the one who holds the key to being defeated. Why else does he stay in the shadow?

Arya cannot get close to him. The few persons who can kill him are John Snow, Bran or Sam.

Like I've been saying 3 years ago even before season 6 was released... Sam is the most underated character in GOT. He even had to remind Jon that he was the first to kill a Walker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
When Theon volunteered to guard Bran, then and there i knew he's a goner!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
grin..

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Emisco1:
jon might mistake her for a wight eida

but wait ooo.. who among the starks knows the extend of arya skills, apart from mr see it all(bran).

Sansa knows. She discovered Arya's bag of many faces during their sisterly feud back in season 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Eberex:

"Take the face of a wight" hahahahahahaha, mhen you are damn funny.

I bet she would have to die first to do that. Do you think the other wights will not know who is odd amongst them when that happens?

The Night king is no fool. He is a general strategist. He knows what they know about him being the one who holds the key to being defeated. Why else does he stay in the shadow?

Arya cannot get close to him. The few persons who can kill him are John Snow, Bran or Sam.

Sam Really it still beats me how that coward managed to escape death at the hands of the wights during the Nights Watch's expedition Fist of the First Men.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Probably.. What's your guess?

Nah, would ruin the fun
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Thelonewolff:
the song they say is related to Duncan targaryn and Jenny, Duncan abandoned his throne because he was madly in love with Jenny, so it may tell a future story of Jon snow abandoning his throne for Dany.

I knew the song was a story about someone but just couldn't place it.

Many thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Seun:
That won't do because the Lady of Winterfell needs heirs. Also, she needs someone who is intellectually stimulating. I want Sansa to get back with Tyrion. I think they bring out the best in each other. She will keep him grounded and he will teach her many things. They'll be unstoppable

Lool at teach her many things, reminds me of littlefinger's death.

Am also not appealed at them both, Sansa and theon, Tyrion and Sansa? That I could manage.

I'm also shipping Brienne and Tormund. His love is so pure smiley. He didn't get jealous when Jaime got to 'knight' her. He was just happy for her

Thought I saw a sting of jealousy with Tormound at Jamie, before the "knighting her" or not? Would have to rewatch that scene.

The incestous relationship between Jon and Dany has my support. People think that Dany will turn against Jon because of his claim, but I think she will surprise us. Her original motivation was to restore Targaryens to the throne that she felt was stolen from them. She supported Viserys and Karl Drogo*, but after they died and she got three dragons, she had no choice to take the throne by herself. As we saw in Mereen, Dany doesn't really enjoy ruling. She doesn't have the patience for it. Jon Snow, on the other hand, is a great ruler. I think she will support him. The argument they had after Jon revealed his parentage was very mellow. She didn't threaten to roast him or even raise her voice. They'll be fine

I'll like to see Dany relinquish her quest for the iron throne to Jon, (that is, if he'll take it )can't predict her next line of action even while watching that scene all over again.

They are both perfect fit for the throne, I'll go with any and no other.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
I could have felt somehow as Arya was disflowered right before our eyes, i mean the girl was like a 10 year old when GoT first aired. But i have seen Maisie have sex in two movies.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2019
oyetpel:
I could have felt somehow as Arya was disflowered right before our eyes, i mean the girl was like a 10 year old when GoT first aired. But i have seen Maisie have sex in two movies.

Who told you she was a virgin prior to the moment with gendry ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BoleAndFish: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
luxanne:

Nah, would ruin the fun
Nope. I want to know if you will get it right.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
kay9:

The North will never accept a Lannister.

All these "ships" and canoes sef... Well, whatever rocks one's boat I guess, pun totally intended.

...except it's earned.

That can be worked on I think...many unacceptable things have been acceptable in the series of late, like in the words of Tyrion "all the houses fighting for winterfell"

Who would have thought!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
I don’t understand why lots of posts including some made by seun were deleted .

Btw , anybody expecting Danny to relinquish her claim to the throne because of Jon is a dreamer .

Any atom of love Danny had for Jon died the moment he made that revelation.

Can any of you even give a logical reason she should relinquish her claims ? If not for misogyny that has taken over your fvcken brains.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Endy10:

Bro, it's a series (or movie if you prefer that). If you are hell bent on looking for something wrong with it, you'll definitely see it.

For example when Joeffery was manhandling Sansa or when Ramsey raped Sansa, why did you write something about male dominance? why didn't you write something then when women couldn't be knights, or when Arya couldn't get her wish but had to succumb to the wishes of Ned to marry a highborn lord when she gets older. Why wasn't there outcry from you when Danywas sold to Khal Drogo? Why didn't you complain the ladies acting as whores were use anyhow by the men for their pleasure.

I said it before and I'll say it again, game of thrones is not for everybody. If you can't enjoy this lovely series for the way it is then go back and play ludo.
Sometimes I get infuriated when people raise stupid issues.
Sit down, download the series, watch it and enjoy. If it makes you angry because of some perceived nonsense, then delete it from your phone and never watch again. FINISH!

Wawu at both responses of yours!

Thanks for sparing me the time to type all these as a reply to him, succinctly captured.

I'll just ignore such post henceforth, not worthy of my time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Orientalbrother: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

do you mute the video while watching?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

She was
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
streetdisciple:

The North - House Stark (Winter is Coming)

The Vale - House Arryn (As high as honor)

The Riverlands - House Tully (Family, duty, honor)

The Stormlands - House Baratheon (Ours is the fury)

The Westerlands - House Lannister (Hear me roar!)

The Reach - House Tyrell (Growing strong)

The Principality of Dorne - House Martell (Unbowed, unbent, unbroken)

Nice.

"What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger".

Theon will die protecting Bran in this war, however I hope this won't be the case, dude has to live for something other than being called a dickless heir.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
vetrovialMan:

Pls what's the title of that song and the artist

Jenny of old stones Game of thrones) Florence + The Machine.

Just do a Google search with that, hope it helped.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Nope. I want to know if you will get it right.

There is only one person I know that comes up with weird moniker as this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Arya: "We probably going to die soon. I want to know what it feels like before that happens"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Googleinc:
sad

Endgame!

Can't wait cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
I can't argue much with this. Can you?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Virus99:
grin

Evil grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uhtred(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tapout:

i swear the whole sansa is now smart issue is really annoying... IMO, i don't even think Tyrion made a mistake by trusting cersie.. He knew/knows quite well what cersie is/was will to do to protect her children as we have seen in the series. So he believed her just for one reason alone "she had something to fight for" same thing he said to sansa during their Réunion.. Even the expression on cersie's face when the Wight Jon brought to kingslanding charged at her made me believe her when she said she would send her troops to winterfell. Tho I kinda expected her to have an end game. Just wasn't expecting her to take back her words.
Yea. Was surprised she took back her words completely. I was actually thinking she'll send her troops, while hatching an evil plan low-key.

One of the plot-twists I have been anticipating almost more than anything else is the stroke of genius Cersei is planning.

For somebody who knows the Night King is coming for EVERYONE, for somebody who knows her chances of defeating him without an alliance(that includes two dragons) is slim, Cersei Lannister looks too calm & assured for my liking that I find it creepy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by brainstorm21(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
Everyone will die )
Only the king of winter will win ) I guess
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ksslib:

Yea. Was surprised she took back her words completely. I was actually thinking she'll send her troops, while hatching an evil plan low-key.

One of the plot-twists I have been anticipating almost more than anything else is the stroke of genius Cersei is planning.

For somebody who knows the Night King is coming for EVERYONE, for somebody who knows her chances of defeating him without an alliance(that includes two dragons) is slim, Cersei Lannister looks too calm & assured for my liking that I find it creepy.

She believes Danny and her allies will finish the night king before he attempts to go south and she’ll deal with what’s left of Danny and her allies .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
anybody expecting Danny to relinquish her claim to the throne because of Jon is a dreamer .

Any atom of love Danny had for Jon died the moment he made that revelation.

Can any of you even give a logical reason she should relinquish her claims ? If not for misogyny that has taken over your fvcken brains.
There is no reason for Dany to see Jon as a serious threat. She knows that he is clinically honorable and would keep his promise to bend the knee even if it kills him. Also, he doesn’t have any hunger for power. He just wants to help people.

Besides that, Dany is lonely. She thought she was the last Targaryen, but now it seems that she is not alone. Why would she terminate the only family she has?

Finally, Jon and Dany are in love. If Dany wins the throne, Jon will be her king. If Jon wins the throne, Dany will be his queen. So it doesn’t really matter.

A good reason for Dany to give up the Iron throne would be so that she can go back to the free cities and rule there, where she is loved by all the slaves she freed, instead of staying in Westeros where she is only feared. However, if she plays a key role in defeating the night king, Westeros might love her just as much.

3 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.