Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092645 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fourcade(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2019
Lol @ the Dothrakis!!! ---The Priestess gave them small morale only to last 10 fccking seconds grin grin grin

Sansa didn't need to say anything when she joined them @ the crypt. Words couldn't describe what she witnessed. Tyrion gulping his wine at the moment was funny.

Lady mormont is a brave warrior. . .No fear! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Uyiii:

But Jon ran towards him this time. The stone-horn-headed coward couldn't even put up a fight befr raising up the deadgrin!

Anyways, this episode was kinda intense. For a moment, I thought I was writing an examgrin!
As much as people would like to hype this battle's horror. It didn't terrify me as much as The Spoils of War did.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2019
Isomerizm:
Outsmarted Jon? Because he did the predicted?
The night king was not interested in fighting anybody even Jon. he had a target which was Bran! aside that any other thing was a distraction . in fact he had enough dead soldiers and commanders doing the job already pretty well and what makes you think Jon would defeat the NK in a one on one combact? To me,the NK raising the dead back to life to distract Jon snow while he focused on the task at hand was Top class OUTSMARTING! no other word can be used to qualify it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fourcade(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Okay seriously what was bran doing?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
zicoraads:

That witch told Arya to put on a dead face I think. That part where she mentioned 'Even Blue Eyes'.

Meanwhile, Arya for President. grin

..... That will make sense but seriously, the night king was too easy to kill for all the hype.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Konsult07(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2019
dejt4u:
Performance ratings: Arya = 100%
Jon = 80%
Theon = 90%
Jorah = 85%
NK = 55% (the guy is so scared of one on one combat.. esp. when Jon was closed to him. he raised his generals to protect him)

Wetin jon do....he got his ass save by Danny.
Am rating him 20%

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Konsult07(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2019
dejt4u:
She has big mouth na wat do u expect
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Fourcade:
Okay seriously what was bran doing?
he was the bait used to lure the big fish(night king)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2019
I can't watch.
I'm too scared to watch.
15mins into the Episode 3 and I just couldn't bring myself to continue.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fourcade(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2019
bond77:

he was the bait used to lure the big fish(night king)

I know that. . .I mean with the ravens. I see the ravens met the NK. . .Is that all? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Konsult07(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

It wasn’t easy .. or you want him to kill everybody before he gets killed?

I still don’t understand how Arya got to that scene without the walkers or NK himself noticing

I wonder too, hw was she able to by pass d crowd of d dead undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fourcade(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2019
AryaSand:
I can't watch.
I'm too scared to watch.
15mins into the Episode 3 and I just couldn't bring myself to continue.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It goes on and on and on. . .

I was like everyone should be like Tyrion, instead of fighting ,gulp down wine and wait for your time! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Konsult07(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:
It's official, HOuse Mormont is wiped out.
Too sad cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Blame yourself please

The battle is between the living and the dead. The night king cannot be on the battlefront when he has more than enough to get the job done.

ChristoBam:
This is why I don't like discussing series that are yet to be released.. After all the hype over how many months, the night king no even last at all. Night king this night king that. The night king couldn't even face Jon Snow. The only person I saw the night king beat outrightly was extremely tired..

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Fourcade:

It goes on and on and on. . .

I was like everyone should be like Tyrion, instead of fighting ,gulp down wine and wait for your time! grin
I know right. More talk, less battle.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2019
The priestess reminded her of her lessons. Remember season 1 and her training with Syrio. It wasn't hard to figure out what her purpose was.

Syrio is the hero of this battle.

@Konsult07

Fadedvoices2:

I still don’t understand how Arya got to that scene without the walkers or NK himself noticing

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Fourcade:

I know that. . .I mean with the ravens. I see the ravens met the NK. . .Is that all? undecided
the ravens dont possess any power they are just like camera drones used for spying on the NK Locations .. thats was why he thanked and bade theon farewell because through the ravens he knew the NK was close to him already and theon would die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
See as danarey Ben Johnson wen she roast night king
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

lol. Na fans dey write the film now most of the fans were clamoring for Arya to the Night King.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2019
I told you people but una go still argue now. You see how useless Jon has become?
The two people who saved the day were two little girls another girl-child campaign.
The writers just got bored of the whole dead and living ish and made the Night King appear extremely dumb

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Konsult07:

Wetin jon do....he got his ass save by Danny.
Am rating him 20%
Jon is practically one of the most unimportant character in the series right now I just hope that changes

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
so much hype for the night king..

How did arya sneak up on him when the NK lieutenants were around?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Ayra will kill cercie

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Olamyyde(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2019
My favorite part was when Night king did odeishi for dracarys grin

Why did they have to kill him angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
dubylhover:

he change to army of the dead... reveal by the witch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Olamyyde(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
dubylhover:

Melisandrea just made Arya realize she could also wear the face of a knight walker and get closer to the knight king which she did....and bam!

She wore the face of a white walker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2019
lilbest4:
I told you people but una go still argue now. You see how useless Jon has become?
The two people who saved the day were two little girls another girl-child campaign.
The writers just got bored of the whole dead and living ish and made the Night King appear extremely dumb

.....Bro, the thing tire me oh. I am seriously beginning to ask myself what Aegon's role is in this series right now. He wasn't the hero in the biggest battle in the show for me as he was all over the place. He couldn't do anything to guard the castle nor take down the threat which is the night king. In fact he was saved countless times by a woman not used to battle. He was practically useless and for one called prince of the dawn, he has yet to show anything regarding that prophecy except uniting the North.

.... Where he would have been most useful has now passed him by and now Dany has taken over completely as the new trailer portrays with him standing at attention and listening to her pep talk together with the rest of the people. It's becoming ridiculous how he has been relegated to the background just after he was given his due status. I really don't know what's going on with the series. It's looking like Dany is the Princess that was promised instead. Anyway, I am still watching, let's see how it all works out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
I think rheagan is still alive.I believe he is Jaqin. He trained arya. Remember he said he is a man of many face. Rheagan is Jon snow father. Let's wait and see who is Jaqin wen he show face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BLUEJAYY: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2019
I'd already forgotten the red priestess was such an old scrawny hag in the body of a beautiful woman. smiley It dawned on me when she had to die. Dramatic.

Also, she spoke one more time, my favourite Valyrian phrase, 'valar murghulis' which draws a calm, brave and composed reply 'valar dohaeris' from the soldier.

The scene where the wildlings get overwhelmed at first line of attack, by the dead, and the dragon queen had to show up with brimming fire was really touching. I mean every time the dragons show up unexpectedly, whether that be at the dragon pit during the meeting, or when they arrived on time to save Jon snow outside the walls, it has always been accompanied by a sound track that makes the scenes spine-tingling. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by idreezbaba(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2019
George RR martin is a fool.. this is shit!!!.. it was too easy .. it was too easy .. just too easy .. I'm so annoyed!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Aryan scene was epic
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Naboo(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2019
If you still think sansa is the smartest of them all, you haven't been paying attention. How do you talk about loyalty in the face of death?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.