Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088630 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyICThub: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2019
I correctly predicted what that the night walkers will be defeated in episode 3

And I have proof...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 29, 2019
raumdeuter:
Ser Davos
Theon Greyjoy
Lady Mormont
All the Dortraki

Take a list of the dead
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 29, 2019
so much hype for the night king..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 3:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Upon all the gragra night king didn’t last chai

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by madrid5: 3:52am On Apr 29, 2019
am disappointed the night king is this easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omobs(m): 4:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Since Arya have killed my team leader, team Arya now

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2019
This is why I don't like discussing series that are yet to be released.. After all the hype over how many months, the night king no even last at all. Night king this night king that. The night king couldn't even face Jon Snow. The only person I saw the night king beat outrightly was extremely tired..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ryd3(m): 4:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Aryaaaa a... Not freaking today! Sweet
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 4:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Brown eyes, green eyes...

...and blue eyes.

Melisandrea just made Arya realize she could also wear the face of a knight walker and get closer to the knight king which she did....and bam!!!!

Winter is over!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ryd3(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2019
The night kings strength is not in one on one combat but in his ability to raise an army to fight for him. Only cunning and tact can kill such a being...and that where Arya comes in. With him you have just one move. Take it or die trying...

10 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristoBam: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Chaii e pain me say the night king no reach King's landing sha.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ryd3(m): 4:41am On Apr 29, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

...and blue eyes.

Melisandrea just made Arya realize she could also wear the face of a knight walker and get closer to the knight king which she did....and bam!!!!

Winter is over!

You can't take away that speech from the victory. Motivation made no one become the night king slayer... Biko I need arya to make the same move on cercei... Oya on to the next... Battle of kingslanding
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MaziOmenuko: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2019
When I tell people to have sex more often, they say I am a po'rn writer.

Just look at Arya now!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bamz(m): 4:59am On Apr 29, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

...and blue eyes.

Winter is over!

Wow the the red queen played a major role in this grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:02am On Apr 29, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
A gal is No ONE!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 5:11am On Apr 29, 2019
Performance ratings: Arya = 100%
Jon = 80%
Theon = 90%
Jorah = 85%
NK = 55% (the guy is so scared of one on one combat.. esp. when Jon was closed to him. he raised his generals to protect him)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 5:12am On Apr 29, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
When I tell people to have sex more often, they say I am a po'rn writer.

Just look at Arya now!
lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obinna58(m): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Episode 3 is exaggerating, the same time terrifying lipsrsealed
The night king shouldn't have been defeated in just one episode, he's more powerful than one episode fight, thought he was the villain, it was actually cersie damn. Now that men are down how would they battle cersie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Winter finally fell!

Remember.... Night King was killed by NO ONE

12 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by EncephalonPikin(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Amazing episode.

I'm surprised Jon didn't play a big role in the Night King's death. So much for being 'born of fire and ice'. Tueeh!

Melisandre was a delight to watch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ntyce(m): 5:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Can someone remind me where and when Arya and the Red witch met previously?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by duduade: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
ntyce:
Can someone remind me where and when Arya and the Red witch met previously?

When arya and gendry were still with thoros

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by EddieMurphie: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
ARYA

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2019
grin

I nearly stopped watching this Episode, coz I thought Everyone is definitely gonna die. However, the moment Arya was asked "what do you say to the god of the death"....... "Not Today" - the Vibes come, then I decide to see it to the End.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Now that the night king is dead,is bran and his visions still needed?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2019
When I said sam is a coward , his fans came for my head . The fat pig caused the death of edd and could’ve caused the death of others who tried protecting him

He should’ve stayed in the crypts

Btw, I’m happy that about 60% of the cowards who hid inside the crypts because of their genderweren’t spared either

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2019
No matter what happens

LADY MORMONT IS A HERO

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
When I said sam is a coward , his fans came for my head . The fat pig caused the death of edd and could’ve caused the death of others who tried protecting him

He should’ve stayed in the crypts

Btw, I’m happy that about 60% of the cowards who hid inside the crypts because of their genderweren’t spared either
That guy is really a coward. Jon snow saw him too when he needed help but decided to ignore him. Maybe Jon would have died too trying to help him.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2019
Is Sansa and Tyrion trying to fall in love?? I don't get that scene.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2019
that was one damn hell of a battle..

how foolish are the dothrakis soldiers who thought charging their armies towards the Frontline would do the Magic with their fiery swords. someone should have at least informed them that they are fighting against dead ww who dont obey the rules of combact they would rush you like indomie. what a waste!

hats off to little lady mormoth i mean that little bitch had no traces of fear in her eyes , She died fighting a giant 20 times bigger than her. what an honorable way to end her character!!

Thumbs up to our soldiers of valor :Tormund, Jamie , grey worm , ser Brienne, ser davos, gendry, may the lord of light continue to recharge their battery! they fought endlessly they were ready to die. they deserve gold medals! i honestly felt pity for them when the night king brought back hundreds of ww they previously killed. deep down i knew they cant survive it.

special respect goes to those who fell in battle and who died for others.
berrick(died protecting clegane the pussy and arya)
ser jorah mormoth(died protecting Dany)
night watch commander edd(died protecting samwell tarly)
theon greyjoy(died protecting our boy bran)..
very emotional scenes..

A round of applause to our girl Arya( the hero of the day, the Slayer of the night king)if you noticed how the red witch priestest look at her when She arrived at winterfell , i immediately sensed She had a great role to play but never knew the role was this massive.

Jon and Danny was just busy doing boju boju with their dragons but at least they had a little bite from the battle..
but damn it the night king had swagger! grin
look at the way he outsmarted Jon when he raised the dead.

as for Cersei and euron make una dey ffuck dey go una eyes go soon clear.. undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.