Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088539 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2019
madrid5:
am disappointed the night king is this easy

It wasn’t easy .. or you want him to kill everybody before he gets killed?

I still don’t understand how Arya got to that scene without the walkers or NK himself noticing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2019
.....The night king is obviously a Targaryen and somehow Jon knows what to tell his dragon to say to release fire or Rhaegar just copied Drogon?

......So this battle was just for Dany gain the support of the North because honestly, I would have preferred the night king to be the final battle not Cercei and her golden company. All this hype for nothing?? Really disappointing.

....The only good thing I love about the episode was the fact that both dragons are still alive. That viseron na confirm beast though.

....I know the budget was getting thin but sweet Jesus, that's one of the worst battle scenes I have ever seen --. too damn dark. The way those flaming soldiers were killed though....pawns Indeed...lol.

....Arya who couldn't be stealth enough in the library somehow was able to do to the to the night king or was that the witch's magic? Nna, this episode sef...... Anyway, na Jon snow I dey follow...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2019
It's official, HOuse Mormont is wiped out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2019
I was surprised that a lot of our favorite characters didn't die.

Kudos to the directors.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

That guy is really a coward. Jon snow saw him too when he needed help but decided to ignore him. Maybe Jon would have died too trying to help him.

Jon ignored him

He could’ve been killed if he tried protecting him (Jaime almost got killed protecting him)

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2019
being no1 and not being afraid of death Arya
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2019
obinna58:
Episode 3 is exaggerating, the same time terrifying lipsrsealed
[s]The night king shouldn't have been defeated in just one episode, he's more powerful than one episode fight, thought he was the villain,[/s] it was actually cersie damn. Now that men are down how would they battle cersie
The Night-king is a fvcking coward. He should kiss my arsegrin!
See the idiot wey fans dey compare with Thanosshocked! I laugh in greekgrin!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2019
solomonbrown64:
.....The night king is obviously a Targaryen and somehow Jon knows what to tell his dragon to say to release fire or Rhaegar just copied Drogon?

......So this battle was just for Dany gain the support of the North because honestly, I would have preferred the night king to be the final battle not Cercei and her golden company. All this hype for nothing?? Really disappointing.

....The only good thing I love about the episode was the fact that both dragons are still alive. That viseron na confirm beast though.

....I know the budget was getting thin but sweet Jesus, that's one of the worst battle scenes I have ever seen --. too damn dark. The way those flaming soldiers were killed though....pawns Indeed...lol.
I want to disagree with you on the battle scenes. It was dead in the night, what do u expect? U think it's easy to shoot a battle scene for close to 1hour without getting the audience bored?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2019
solomonbrown64:

I’m confused whether or not rheagal is still alive ..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Click like if u enjoyed episode 3 and would watch it again

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obinna58(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2019
The best part was Daenerys and Jorah mormont fight scene, got pierced in the heart, fought back with courage, hope and determination, helped himself up to his feet, the look on his face while standing like a hero coupled with the background music was absolutely exceptional cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2019
At a point in the crypt. I thought I was gonna see a dead ned stark, Catelyn stark, reekon stark etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I want to disagree with you on the battle scenes. It was dead in the night, what do u expect? U think it's easy to shoot a battle scene for close to 1hour without getting the audience bored?

.... Common bro, that was deliberate. It's not the first time we will see a battle in the dead of the night. It was real work to see anything sef. Thank God say na hd I download, if it was SD quality, it would have been something else. It's simply the budget within their disposal, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
How did Jon command the dragon to spit fire. I didn't hear him shout DRACARYS
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
How the Dothraki ....make I no talk

That scene shocked me

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
the title of the movie is Game of thrones hence the real fight was for the throne not against the Night King.... PS the Night king battle was to come as a good distraction kudos to the writer #queenCercie would be killed by her blood as the old witch prophecy gave it

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Common bro, that was deliberate. It's not the first time we will see a battle in the dead of the night. It was real work to see anything sef. Thank God say na hd I download, if it was SD quality, it would have been something else. It's simply the budget within their disposal, nothing more.
The budget too has a role to play but u should give them little credit.i feel u are not giving them little credit at all

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

How come he couldn’t command the dragon to spit fire when viserion was fvcking him and rhaegal up badly ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2019
babalonshee:
the title of the movie is Game of thrones hence the real fight was for the throne not against the Night King.... PS the Night king battle was to come as a good distraction kudos to the writer #queenCercie would be killed by her blood as the old witch prophecy gave it
Where is Ser bronn? Do u tink he would have died fighting too?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

I’m confused whether or not rheagal is still alive ..

....He is still alive....Check the new trailer for the next episode, you will see a smaller dragon flying over a ship.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

.... That's what I asked too. It's either the dragon can read Aegon's mind or he was just copying Drogon.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Where is Ser bronn? Do u tink he would have died fighting too?

nope he has a mission to kill the lanister brother remember qybron or what is the name gave him a crossbow arrow with instructions from Queen cercie

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obinna58(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Uyiii:

Lol he was actually thanos of Gof, at least he ended many special characters
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by solomonbrown64: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Magnifico2000:

The budget too has a role to play but u should give them little credit.i feel u are not giving them little credit at all

....Lol, alright, alright.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Uyii; night king is a fvcking coward

Uyii when he meets night king ;

I want to become a walker grin

Coward indeed . Why did Jon run Away from him at the battle of hardhome?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2019
bond77:
that was one damn hell of a battle..

how foolish are the dothrakis soldiers who thought charging their armies towards the Frontline would do the Magic with their fiery swords. someone should have at least informed them that they are fighting against dead ww who dont obey the rules of combact they would rush you like indomie. what a waste!

hats off to little lady mormoth i mean that little bitch had no traces of fear in her eyes , She died fighting a giant 20 times bigger than. what an honorable way to end her character!!

Thumbs up to our soldiers of valor :Tormund, Jamie , grey worm , ser Brienne, ser davos, gendry, may the lord of light continue to recharge their battery! they fought endlessly they were ready to die. they deserve gold medals! i honestly felt pity for them when the night king brought back hundreds of ww they previously killed. deep down i knew they cant survive it.

special respect goes to those who fell in battle and who died for others.
berrick(died protecting clegane the pussy and arya)
ser jorah mormoth(died protecting Dany)
night watch commander edd(died protecting samwell tarly)
theon greyjoy(died protecting our boy bran)..
very emotional scenes..

A round of applause to our girl Arya( the hero of the day, the Slayer of the night king)if you noticed how the red witch priestest look at her when She arrived at winterfell , i immediately sensed She had a great role to play but never knew the role was this massive.

Jon and Danny was just busy doing boju boju with their dragons but at least they had a little bite from the battle..
but damn it the night king had swagger! grin
look at the way he outsmarted Jon when he raised the dead.

as for Cersei and euron make una dey ffuck dey go una eyes go soon clear.. undecided

Outsmarted Jon? Because he did the predicted?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2019
Apologies to Thanos for daring to compare this thing to him.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fecta: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2019
I have not seen the episode yet in fact I just downloaded it.

So I am expecting nothing less than Death and some kickass combat,

Note : I have not seen the comments above to avoid spoilers.

Oya lemme goan watch it my body DEY totori me

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Uyii; night king is a fvcking coward

Uyii when he meets night king ;

I want to become a walker grin
Coward indeed . Why did Jon run Away from him at the battle of hardhome?
But Jon ran towards him this time. The stone-horn-headed coward couldn't even put up a fight befr raising up the deadgrin!

Anyways, this episode was kinda intense. For a moment, I thought I was writing an examgrin!

19 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
How the Dothraki ....make I no talk

That scene shocked me
The way wey dem take finish eh

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Why would anyone compare the Night King to Thanos? undecided Thanos is one of the best villian ever. A true believer to the core.

Uyiii:

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Arya who couldn't be stealth enough in the library somehow was able to do to the to the night king or was that the witch's magic? Nna, this episode sef...... Anyway, na Jon snow I dey follow...
That witch told Arya to put on a dead face I think. That part where she mentioned 'Even Blue Eyes'.

Meanwhile, Arya for President. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.