Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091484 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 8:54pm On May 13, 2019
LeSulk:

“When your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”

As far as prophecies go, it was close but not accurate. Still better than the PTWP prophecy that divided the GoT fanbase for years.
There was no such prophecy on the show as far as I remember.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by trustbaba(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:

According to review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, 'The Bells' is the lowest-rated episode in the show's history to date, with a 50% score at time of writing.

The site's own summary of the critics' consensus states that "too much plot in too little time muddles the story and may leave some viewers – and maybe Cersei – feeling its conclusions are a little unearned".

....Twitter is currently more ablaze than King's Landing, with many people also claiming that the showrunners David Benioff and DB Weiss have 'ruined' the characters of Daenerys Targaryen and Jaime Lannister with last night's plot developments.

The final season has been a hugely divisive one so far, with people criticising the writing and plot now that it has moved away from George RR Martin's books, and the rushed pacing.
The jury's still out on how this one's going to end – and end it will in just a few days' time...

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a27450770/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-5-reviews-worst-show-history/

..... Baba if you don't know something, you find out.

... Seriously?? This is beyond expectations yada yada, it's just that common sense isn't even in the works anymore especially this season. I don't think you know more than the people who thumbed down the episode.
Actually the rating is actually increasing, it's 54% now. Seriously GOT has actually spoilt the fan from day 1. The fans expected too much... Those people complaining should pls stop watching the show and leave it for us who are enjoying it grin
Actually, no matter what they say, game of thrones is still the best show in history until this day, till the last dying days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
joyberry:
Forget the fans joor,most fans are blinded by their love for characters, my beef is with the directors and producers, the character development this season is nothing to write home about.Ah ahn ,this season feels rushed joor
Yea, most fans are usually blinded by their love for characters. Danny's fans proved it herein.

Beef with producers? Lol, they have been awesome all long. This season is just like the rest seasons, even more interesting.

The problem is that people expected too much after two years. Their predictions aren't coming through, their favourite characters are getting killed and the movie is getting them more confused. That's just what I feel the problem is.

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:59pm On May 13, 2019
one9ner:
The question is who will sit on the iron throne? I vote Arya Stark
I vote Sansa. She's brave, smart and will make a good ruler.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by irynterri(f): 9:10pm On May 13, 2019
joyberry:
Forget the fans joor,most fans are blinded by their love for characters, my beef is with the directors and producers, the character development this season is nothing to write home about.Ah ahn ,this season feels rushed joor
for every episode the top five actors get one million pounds each excluding other expenses. an episode can take up to ten million dollars to produce. so yes they had to rush it as it was getting too expensive to produce abi na you go borrow them money for shooting

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 9:19pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
how will sansa rules the dothraki and the unsulied

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 9:21pm On May 13, 2019
irynterri:
for every episode the top five actors get one million pounds each excluding other expenses. an episode can take up to ten million dollars to produce. so yes they had to rush it as it was getting too expensive to produce abi na you go borrow them money for shooting
nor be small cash dany, tyrion, snow, carcie and ayria go din cashout o. Chai
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DavidEsq(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2019
meobizy:

Does the video have ‘x265’ in the title?
Your answer lies there.
Go and upload the latest Media Player Classic codec from codecguide(dot)com and it will work for you.
If it is that you can’t download the episode fully then na network issue of which I can’t help you there.
So how come you you download music videos but can't download GOT? Aren't they all videos?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2019
Ramdeuter you see your mad girlfriend burning down the whole city cos of cersei. I hope Arya kill her, never liked her anyways.
Okay maybe I love her tits angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:29pm On May 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
how will sansa rules the dothraki and the unsulied
She will use ruler to rule them. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2019
download link, please?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
When you think GOT is getting boring, they'll come up with something awesome and outstanding.

Nice episode, I must say.

**Clears throat**

I'm not that good in predicting movies, but one thing I'm very sure of is that Arya survived that war for a reason, she will definitely be the one to end Danny. You can't burn innocent people in that manner and survive it. You must pay for it, you must.

She's not loved by the people and can never rule the seven kingdom.

Mad queen, she is. I can't just wait to see her loose that throne.

She's not a good queen!
She's just nothing but a female version of her father!

Lastly, it was very annoying for me to watch Cersei die quick in that manner. She deserved something more painful and slowly.

Well, nice episode. Very impressed.
I felt pity for Dany, I truly do, for a character to develop for 7 years and have gone through rape, betrayals, death of a child and husband, captured and chained to have come to this abrupt end shows how badly her character WA should quickly thrown under the bus.

The producers purposely showed us the citizens of Kings Landing getting burnt and killed cos they want us to feel the emotion and bottle up hate for Dany, and I think they totally won.

Through the eye of Arya we saw the sacking of KL, even at the end, I felt pity for Cersei, she knew it was finished the moment she heard all scorpions has been destroyed.

Let the show just end sef, I'm tired already, they just wrote my Dany so poorly and turned her into a villain for me just to make her the mad queen.

Let everyone just die.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

Yea, most fans are usually blinded by their love for characters. Danny's fans proved it herein.

Beef with producers? Lol, they have been awesome all long. This season is just like the rest seasons, even more interesting.

The problem is that people expected too much after two years. Their predictions aren't coming through, their favourite characters are getting killed and the movie is getting them more confused. That's just what I feel the problem is.

Lowlife

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
GOT is the only series where fans will be zooming every corner of each episode looking for loopholes...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 9:47pm On May 13, 2019
Why are the golden company golden. I taught dey mention elephant
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 9:47pm On May 13, 2019
Game of Thrones is just a copy cat of Lord of the Rings.

If you look well enough, you will find too much similarities in their plots. That's aside the fact that both movies have same actors.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by silent10(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
She bi when I was telling you guys the show is bad you said I should go and write my own, now God have catch you people
Is it the guy you quoted that told you to go and write your own
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:52pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
everything you wrote is a lie

Sansa brave? When?

Sansa smart when?

Sansa ruler when?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 9:56pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Sansa brave? When?

Sansa smart when?

Sansa ruler when?
abeg ask am. That odoryon wen dany go bury soon. D only ruler i see is arya.. She ia brave and smart. She might use dany face to kill drogon. Also use aegon face to kill dany.....

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:56pm On May 13, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Dany has got nothing on Jon snow. She would make a terrible ruler without her advisers, and a bad one can easily mislead here. There is nothing about her. Everything special about her came from a dragon egg. (Apologies Tony stark grin).
She and Jon came from nothing, but Dany had power the moment she married Khal drogo. She has never fought or won a battle. The dothraki and the semi- zombies unsullied follow her because of her dragons. Every of her victory was by instilling fear.
Jon with no dragons faced enemies in the nights watch. Battled wildlings, then allied with them, even died for them, fought WW. All at the risk of his own life. All Dany keeps yapping about is taking daddy's throne. Jon is not a mumu..he loves her. But he will act in E6.
liar

Sansa fan Dem Dem

Jon has always had help

There is nothing he won or got on his own

Jon was killed by the nights watch, lord of light helped him to come back

Wildings took him captive, yariet abi what's her name, helped him to escape

Battle of bastards, it was Sansa that saved him

Which battle has Jon won?

Tell me, let me know
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:58pm On May 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
abeg ask am. That odoryon wen dany go bury soon. D only ruler i see is arya.. She ia brave and smart. She might use dany face to kill drogon. Also use aegon face to kill dany.....
una dey overhype this Arya

No be she, Dem hold like puppy and asked to go back

Game of thrones know how to misdirect people

Wouldn't be shocked if Dany isn't killed in the end

They just want us to think that

They always do it, make us think this then do the opposite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
Wish prophecy says brann will fly. Cus have not seen him fly o. Abi he go fly go meet the dragon

He wargs into Ravens (Birds that fly) na. He could also warg into a Dragon if he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:03pm On May 13, 2019
Virus99:
Game of Thrones is just a copy cat of Lord of the Rings.

If you look well enough, you will find too much similarities in their plots. That's aside the fact that both movies have same actors.
mention 3 similar things?

I have watched lord of the rings 4 times

No character asides the wizard appealed to me

The ring part is just annoying, only 1 fire can melt it, the ring has spirit that calls people

Abeg lord of the rings was very predicable

Game of thrones isn't predictable

Nobody can say in caps what will happen

We can all guess and it's always going to be wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:03pm On May 13, 2019
geezyk:
I felt pity for Dany, I truly do, for a character to develop for 7 years and have gone through rape, betrayals, death of a child and husband, captured and chained to have come to this abrupt end shows how badly her character WA should quickly thrown under the bus.

The producers purposely showed us the citizens of Kings Landing getting burnt and killed cos they want us to feel the emotion and bottle up hate for Dany, and I think they totally won.

Through the eye of Arya we saw the sacking of KL, even at the end, I felt pity for Cersei, she knew it was finished the moment she heard all scorpions has been destroyed.

Let the show just end sef, I'm tired already, they just wrote my Dany so poorly and turned her into a villain for me just to make her the mad queen.

Let everyone just die.
I want to ask; What did Danny go through compared to what Sansa and Arya went through after the death of Eddark? cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
She lost Jon snow. A betrayal. Not keeping to his word. Tyron thinks she will listen to him after causing Lord varys death. She noticed she only got the dothrakys and the unsullied. The north don't like her. She saw the red keep her family built and destroyed KL. In war if no one is on your side u are on your. Jon is a caward. I wonder what he even fight for... to soft to rule the 7 kingdom

What's left of the 7kingdoms y'all are talking about?

Most of the major houses are dead, what's left are just wall of stones. No more schemers, backbiters. like Cersei, Walder Frey, Roose Bolton, Tywin, Tyrells(Olena, Margery, Loras), Ellaria Sand and the sand snakes, Balon and Theon Grejoy, Littlefinger, Varys.

All the remaining peeps will be loyal to Jon Snow if he's a Targayan or Stark. Most of the major heirs of major houses are gone except The Starks

Jon Snow WILL be able to rule the remaining lots

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BoleAndFish: 10:04pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:
Tell me scenes that depicts Sansa's braveness.......and smartness. What leadership qualities does she possess?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 10:04pm On May 13, 2019
Wawuuuu
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:05pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:

Sansa brave? When?

Sansa smart when?

Sansa ruler when?
She's also not mad and can't kill thousands of innocents for selfish reasons.

Na lie too? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
Watching the episode again

If you don't love Dany

Wetin you go gain

All of you condemning her forgot something

God is the beginning and end of mercy but even him self is ready to burn people with fire forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:09pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

She's also not mad and can't kill thousands of innocents for selfish reasons.

Na lie too? grin
a dragon and a dumb direwolve aren't mates

While Sansa knows how to ask stupid questions and cause confusion

Dany leads and rules with fire and blood, get in line or get burned

Let's not forget that essos is under her too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Proffdada: 10:10pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Watching the episode again

If you don't love Dany

Wetin you go gain

All of you condemning her forgot something

God is the beginning and end of mercy but even him self is ready to burn people with fire forever
God is not burning anyone
People chose to follow the one meant for the fire

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

I want to ask; What did Danny go through compared to what Sansa and Arya went through after the death of Eddark? cheesy
Being sold by her own brother to a dothraki Khal, and before that offered to various warlords for their armies and support, being raped by the Khal repeatedly before she conquered him with love, lost a child and a husband, betrayed by a loyalist, lost someone who loves her more than anyone ever could, even laying down his life for her, Only one she could call a friend was beheaded right in front of her, betrayed by the second man he has ever loved, lost a massive army to help someone she loved, lost 2 dragons and so on, Sansa and Arya dey learn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.