Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091518 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by athorello(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2019
GOT is GOT... The plots twist and all... Most of us thought Arya will end Cersi not knowing that she'll make our hearts pant as we watch the best GOT one-on-one combat ever. Then the Lanister brothers moment. Suya suya everywhere in KL. We knew Dany would go mad but not this overboard.
I think it's the best episode of the season so far.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 13, 2019
chiboy1116:
I think you need to check your dictionary again , you don't seem to know the meaning of words . grin

Which word is confusing you? Innocent life or collateral damage?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:16pm On May 13, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Tell me scenes that depicts Sansa's braveness.......and smartness. What leadership qualities does she possess?
I vote for Sansa Bruv. Just vote for her too and move on. Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funaki: 10:20pm On May 13, 2019
so with all the fire and the bricks falling, only Arya no die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:22pm On May 13, 2019
Is Dany mad?

Let's visit her dad's story arc

He started feeling insure, Check

He kept long nails, nil

He got angry at everybody, nil

He burned his enemies with fire, check

He was unreasonable, nil

He was betrayed, check

There are so much difference between Dany and her father, Dany worked to be where she is, her father got it and was lazy, when tywin was getting all the praises, he got angry and started doing stupid things, Dany hasn't even done half of the stupid things her father did and people are calling her mad

Dany took all the pains she has suffered

Her dragons, missandei and jarvos

And poured it all out on the city

They have caused her pains

There is a line the show runners said, they didn't call her mad, they said she couldn't trust Tyrion cause he cared about his family more than serving her, she lost all her advices and Jon the last person she loves, betrays her and pulls away from her love

They then said

Someone with such power, shouldn't be left alone in this world

Dany could have easily roasted every living thing in that city, she focused on key spots for a reason, I don't think her wanted cersei to die, she wanted cersei to watch the city fall to dust

The preview shows Arya looking at Dany 1 kind, they showed arya riding off in a white horse

They are Messing with us, doubt if they will imply that Arya is the white horse that will kill dany easily like that, well it's 7 days from now

Dany isn't mad, that's all I wanted to say, forgive my rant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2019
Some thought Jamie was going to have the head of cercei, became even more convinced after hearing euron bragged about having cercei...but then, see how that played out...so much for Brienne who might be preggy for Jamie.

Oh boy, Qyburn's death was so instant and nice to watch grin

And cercei's death, it was way too easy >: when she walked past the hound and Gregor like an innocent child, I imagined Arya lurking by to give her the final blow or drcarys, still, I love the cercei's character, I'll rather her around than Sansa, save for the part where she, cercei had to drown after the initial grargra, Arya too, didn't expect them to cower like that, had to ask, "was that really necessary?"
Can't we have endings where they fought honourably and died so? Do they have to end up feeling and looking miserably?

That was why I enjoyed the Sandor and Gregor fight, it was wow, damn!.. Thought I was the only one who saw Gregor's resemblance with varys.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:24pm On May 13, 2019
Proffdada:
God is not burning anyone
People chose to follow the one meant for the fire
he can forgive everybody and allow all of us enter heaven

But he chooses to burn some

Why?

Cause people have to learn

That's similar to Dany, after people hear about what happened at Kings landing

Nobody will ever try her family again

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:26pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
a dragon and a dumb direwolve aren't mates

While Sansa knows how to ask stupid questions and cause confusion

Dany leads and rules with fire and blood, get in line or get burned

Let's not forget that essos is under her too
Lead and rule indeed grin

What stopped her from getting love from the North? What do you think Danny can do without her dragons? cheesy

Her dragon is the only reason she's feared and respected. Nothing else.

She refused heeding to Sansa's advice and ended up loosing her dragon to Euron.

She refused heeding to Tyrion and Jon's advice to fall back once KL surrenders and ended up killing the innocents.

She's not smart and can't do without advisors and dragons.

Just because Jon no gree give am preeeeq, na em she dey cry, dey vex dey burn innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:27pm On May 13, 2019
luxanne:
Some thought Jamie was going to have the head of cercei, became even more convinced after hearing euron bragged about having cercei...but then, see how that played out...so much for Brienne who might be preggy for Jamie.

And cercei's death, it was way too easy >: when she walked past the hound and Gregor like an innocent child, I imagined Arya lurking by to give her the final blow or drcarys, still, I love the cercei's character, I'll rather her around than Sansa, save for the part where she, cercei had to drown after the initial grargra, Arya too, didn't expect them to cower like that, had to ask, "was that really necessary?"
Can't we have endings where they fought honourably and died so? Do they have to end up feeling and looking miserably?

That was why I enjoyed the Sandor and Gregor fight, it was wow, damn!.. Thought I was the only one who saw Gregor's resemblance with varys.
truth is game of thrones needed a big final battle that will remain in our minds

They needed things failing and fire everywhere for the sandor and Gregor fight
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
Did the Varys star actually play unmasked Gregor Clegane?

And how tf was Jaime still stable after receiving two Mortal stabs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BoleAndFish: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
luxanne:

shocked shocked shocked
It'll take a lot to convince me it's not the same person!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Proffdada: 10:29pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
he can forgive everybody and allow all of us enter heaven

But he chooses to burn some

Why?

Cause people have to learn

That's similar to Dany, after people hear about what happened at Kings landing

Nobody will ever try her family again
still it's free will if you want to to be forgiven or follow the one meant for the fire. By default we're all meant for the fire
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BoleAndFish: 10:31pm On May 13, 2019
The hound and Mountain fight scene... That part where the hound was like.. Fvcking die!!!!! Abeg die nau grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:32pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

What stopped her from getting love from the North? What do you think Danny can do without her dragons? cheesy

She refused heeding to Tyrion and Jon's advice to fall back once KL surrenders and ended up killing the innocents.

Just because Jon no gree give am preeeeq, na em she dey cry, dey vex dey burn innocent people.
that's how smart Sansa followed preek from the north to kings landing

And was passed around and treated like a peasant

She ended up running with a snake and backed the snake when he killed her aunt

We haven't even talked about ramsey

Very smart indeed

That's why either Dany helps us to kills her or she will end up alone with Ramsey bastard inside her

That coward is never on the battle field

Her own is to hide behind people and cause confusion like the bastard snake taught her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2019
Most of you saying the producers spoiled Dany's arc have all forgotten about Bran's vision way back when he saw a dragon flying over KL which panned out in the last episode.

The producers have decided how the show will end since they ran out of GRRM's content. They sat and discussed it with GRRM and there were no qualms about it. Some are claiming the timing is too short but do you know how much the major actors and actresses earn not to talk of how much it costs to build sets. Did you know Sansa didn't make any appearance in E5, so did Cersei in E3; just to save costs I believe.

NB: GOT is not a normal movie that will end like we've been used to, if not Ed or Robb(@ least) would still be alive. The series is trying to portray stuffs that happened in a 'fantasy' world centuries back and they are trying to make it REAL like it happened so happy endings like Dany not going mad is just not gonna happen. No one will own a dragon and won't be power-drunk.

Cc: Yonce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by afolwalex20(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
have a feeling?

Have you been watching the show
Is this suppose to be a question? I can't see a question mark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:34pm On May 13, 2019
afolwalex20:

Is this suppose to be a question? I can't see a question mark.
sorry the question mark is invisible like your feeling
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

Watching dany burn all,

It's hard to believe that dany would have acted otherwise if Jon had answered otherwise.

Love wouldn't have conquered, not at all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
truth is game of thrones needed a big final battle that will remain in our minds

They needed things failing and fire everywhere for the sandor and Gregor fight

I tell ya, that fight was IT!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
GMan650:
Most of you saying the producers spoiled Dany's arc have all forgotten about Bran's vision way back when he saw a dragon flying over KL which panned out in the last episode.

The producers have decided how the show will end since they ran out of GRRM's content. They sat and discussed it with GRRM and there were no qualms about it. Some are claiming the timing is too short but do you know how much the major actors and actresses earn not to talk of how much it costs to build sets. Did you know Sansa didn't make any appearance in E5, so did Cersei in E3; just to save costs I believe.

NB: GOT is not a normal movie that will end like we've been used to, if not Ed or Robb(@ least) would still be alive. The series is trying to portray stuffs that happened in a 'fantasy' world centuries back and they are trying to make it REAL like it happened so happy endings like Dany not going mad isn't not just gonna happen. No one will own a dragon and won't be power-drunk.

Cc: Yonce
we are talking main event you are talking Sansa

Sansa isn't even among the top 6 highest paid actors on the show

Save cost fire, that snake was unless, they didn't want to soil our eyes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
BoleAndFish:
shocked shocked shocked
It'll take a lot to convince me it's not the same person!

Was just too glaring
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by afolwalex20(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
sorry the question mark is invisible like your feeling

Can feelings be invisible?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 10:40pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

I want to ask; What did Danny go through compared to what Sansa and Arya went through after the death of Eddark? cheesy
someone who lost her woom. Raped and betray. Killing her two children. Sacrifice her fleets for WW. She would have gone KL and dracarys everywere but she choose to alingn with the kingdom and at the end he was betray by the once he called advicers. The only one she love again disapiont because of one aegon tygerian from sammy wen nor get weight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:40pm On May 13, 2019
luxanne:

Was just too glaring
I hate varys

But I wouldn't allow you to damage my memory of him

The nose is different

The eye socket is different

The only thing similar is the baldness

Na una type dey call man cheat because him be man

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2019
Buharifanatic:
we are talking main event you are talking Sansa

Sansa isn't even among the top 6 highest paid actors on the show

Save cost fire, that snake was unless, they didn't want to soil our eyes

OMG!!!! Dude, like for real??

I don't wanna hurl abuses but if you can't make a statement without being negative; well, you might as well not quote/mention me again.

We cool?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by richie10k: 10:42pm On May 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
The best fight of GOT is between the two brothers. Waiting for a very long time to settle their scores. Mountain is really a beast. That guy nor dey die at all.. the hound only way is for both of them to die. I see one of the Starks either arya or sansa dying. Maybe arya will sacrifice her self. She will kill Danny and her drogon will kill her. Then Jon kills the Dragon and that's the end.....
abeg make we hear word,na so una bin dey run mouth,na Arya go kill Cerci,na Jaimie go kill Cerci,at the end na Dany and her dragon colapse building ontop her head
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
IamD18:

I want to ask; What did Danny go through compared to what Sansa and Arya went through after the death of Eddark? cheesy
I can't believe that you would ask this question

Arya didn't go through anything

Sansa went through what she wanted

Who forced her to go to kings landing?

Who forced her to marry ramsey?

I rewatched that rape scene again

big smile on my face, wish the scene was longer

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:45pm On May 13, 2019
GMan650:

OMG!!!! Dude, like for real??

I don't wanna hurl abuses but if you can't make a statement without being negative; well, you might as well not quote/mention me again.

We cool?
find a hole

Dig it deeper

And deeper

Position urself Inside

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
geezyk:
Being sold by her own brother to a dothraki Khal, and before that offered to various warlords for their armies and support, being raped by the Khal repeatedly before she conquered him with love, lost a child and a husband, betrayed by a loyalist, lost someone who loves her more than anyone ever could, even laying down his life for her, Only one she could call a friend was beheaded right in front of her, betrayed by the second man he has ever loved, lost a massive army to help someone she loved, lost 2 dragons and so on, Sansa and Arya dey learn.

No Parental love whatsoever.
No sibling live as well as her brother was more interested in selling her to the Dorthrakis and their horses to bleep for an Army.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by WarriAproko: 10:49pm On May 13, 2019
Isomerizm:
Did the Varys star actually play unmasked Gregor Clegane?

And how tf was Jaime still stable after receiving two Mortal stabs?
gregor is a beast right from time. He nor dey die. Like cut him intestine. Sandor knw say nah nah fight to die thats why he ask arya to go back cus of the beast there. The best one on one combact. 2brodas finally settle their scores with fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
athorello:
GOT is GOT... The plots twist and all... Most of us thought Arya will end Cersi not knowing that she'll make our hearts pant as we watch the best GOT one-on-one combat ever. Then the Lanister brothers moment. Suya suya everywhere in KL. We knew Dany would go mad but not this overboard.
I think it's the best episode of the season so far.

Arya killing Cersie after killing the NK would have been too much of a Cliche and bad writing if you ask me. One of the two but not both.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
geezyk:
Being sold by her own brother to a dothraki Khal, and before that offered to various warlords for their armies and support, being raped by the Khal repeatedly before she conquered him with love, lost a child and a husband, betrayed by a loyalist, lost someone who loves her more than anyone ever could, even laying down his life for her, Only one she could call a friend was beheaded right in front of her, betrayed by the second man he has ever loved, lost a massive army to help someone she loved, lost 2 dragons and so on, Sansa and Arya dey learn.
Danny was raped by Khal, so was Sansa raped by Bolton.

Danny lost her husband, Sansa lost two[Jofferey and Ramsay]

Danny lost a child, Sansa lost her dad, mum, brothers[Robb and Theon]

Sansa was mocked and tormented by Joffrey and Ramsay. Who did same to Danny?

Danny lost Jorah. A man she friendzoned, chased twice and never gave him the love he wanted.

Danny lost her friend and dragon to Euron because she failed to heed to Sansa's suggestion.

Bruv, what Sansa went through in KL is x3 bigger than what Danny has went through in that movie. Kiss the truth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.